Mutants & Masterminds: Legacy - Issue #1 - Hellgate Part 1

Joani

Djane jumped a bit at Echo's accusatory tone. "It's this place!" she cried, a bit louder than she wanted. "It... it warps things. I mean, we've all felt that despair pounding down on us, haven't we? This place is intensely magical. And it got into the wish. Listen, just... just be careful what you wish for here, okay? I may not have that much control over my powers."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Herak started to speak but stopped, reminding himself that speaking ill of the group's leader would do nothing for morale at this time. The paused for a moment before speaking, "Wait please. Your people look to you for guidance, you ought naught leave them without. If you insist on scouting at least consider taking a second person with you." He turned and looked at the others. "Hype, is your speed still functional? Djane, do you believe that you would retain more control over the outcome if you grant an ability without being compelled by a wish? If so, and if Hype is still able to move at speed, I think it wise to attempt to grant Hype silence and invisibility so that he can go with Watchwoman and provide backup if possible. In this place, with our powers unreliable I do not think it wise of us to hare off on our own. Nobody goes anywhere without a partner from here out. For all our safety."

Centurion, still shaken by this forsaken land, looked to Echo, "Our rings still work, can you theorize a reason why that would be? Somebody suggested that maybe we could network the rings to gain an increased power, could you do that? Tessa, Megagirl, you both possess enhanced strength yes? Are those abilities working at this time? We need to assess what is available to us should it come to a conflict before we can escape." Herak looked down at the swirling golden plasma of his body, "My armor was banished but I seem to maintain my stellar control, for now at least." He paused, considering, "Though I could not say if I will maintain that should I retake physical form and attempt to utilize my other powers."

Originally Posted By: Celestial Centurion
"Djane, do you believe that you would retain more control over the outcome if you grant an ability without being compelled by a wish?"

"No, I don't. Like I said, it's this place. It... warps things. Warps how we think. And magic is heavily based in mindset... I think. Also... I'm not sure I can grant people abilities without them wishing first. I mean, I did that thing to Tess's outfit - sorry, Tess - but that's... it's less potent, coming from me. A wish to be undetectable might just blast Hype out of existence..."

"The rings probably work because they're not in any way tied to our wills," Echo replies, rubbing her temple. "Djane called this the Hell of Despair, and I know I've been feeling it. The failure of our powers could be psychosomatic."

"It's all in our heads eh?" Tessa shakes her head. "This place is actively screwing with most of our abilities. We need to find Dawnstar and get out of here." She looked at the transformed Serene. "If you can get in and find a way to divert them, great, if not I'm sure we can create some sort of diversion out here. "Let's do what we came here to do and leave."

Hype shrugs as Centurion addressses him, "No idea, it's just as likely to be affected as anybody elses powers, so I've just been using the ring at the moment as it seems the safest bet. I'd suggest that we all do, and only try to use our powers when we need to. It's a risk I know, but if it's getting into our heads then we can't guarantee that something that works once will work the next time we try it, or vice versa."

"It's fine," WatchSuccubus said, her voice sultry and full of promise. The dichotomy between what she said and what tone she used as she spoke was starting to annoy her. She caught herself running her hands down her body, her palms tracing the contours of her impossible shape. With an enticing growl, she stopped. "I'll be fine alone, and would rather not put someone else in danger. If I don't come back, Echo's in charge." Echo was smart - she could get them out of this. "If something happens to me, get everyone home."

She looked around the group, quickly, before her demon-infused mind could do more than start a suggestion. "Are we understood?"

Karra's softly glowing eyes were pulled from the study of the pyramid by Watchwoman's voice. She looked down at the rest of the group below her flying form, her eyes growing wide.

"Serene?" Karra asked, unsure, blushing furiously as she watched WatchSuccubus caress herself. It was her, her face and spots, but her skin was darker, her feet were funny, and Karra had never seen Serene wear so little. She also didn't know that Serene had wings. "You have wings! I didn't know that!"

"I'll stay here, like you said - but if I see you in trouble, I'm supposed to help you, right? This is one of those times I'm not supposed to listen to the leader, right? This is a bad place, and I think it's making the good thing seem like the wrong so we might have do the wrong thing because it might be the right, thing. Right?"

She waited for a response, but when everyone just looked at her without saying anything, Karra gave a satisfied nod and turned her vivid eyes back to the pyramid.

MegaGirl's keen eyes made out the shapes that were struggling to get up the stairs of the mighty pyramid. They were all some kinds of demons - some looked terrifying like nightmares come to live while others had a very cliché kind of appearance - looking like little devils or your typically winged demon. Even those that could fly appeared as if they were unable to reach the top of the Pyramid.

Her eyes followed the steps upwards until she found a middle platform which was halfway through to the top. There the Demons which made it so far rested and some even fought viciously in different circles. From there it looked like those fights were to the death. The Pyramid seemed to absorb the corpses and the blood that was spilled on it.

Disgusted by what she saw she looked even further up until she could see the peak of the Pyramid. She half expected some kind of Superdemon to wait there but instead she found a large tablet with some ancient writing on it and two glowing spheres next to it. The spheres were roughly human sized - about 6 feet in diameter. The spheres actually looked beautiful and switched colors like prismatic crystals.

In the meanwhile Serene took off. She spread her mighty leathery wings and with two powerful flaps she took to the skies. She never had the ability to fly under her own power and this new experience was extremely thrilling and stimulating to her. For the first time she simply could let go and she revelled in it.

Her mind only slowly refocused on the task and she reluctantly dived for the pyramid. She could see all different kinds of disgusting creatures but some of them were also strangely interesting and even alluring to her eyes. The large muscled and batwinged demons that were like a male counterpart to her form looked powerful and strong. She couldn't tell if they were handsome but somehow they appealed to her.

Amongst those were less appealing shapes - zombielike rotting corpses and other shapes that were not even humanshaped and seemed to be made of someones worst nightmare. She looked up the stairs and they seemed to go on forever. There were several groups of demons standing close to each other and talking or conferring and to the sides of the pyramid she could make out two spheres of roughly human size in diameter. Every once in a while a demon stepped through it and immediately tried to step back but with no success. The newly arrived creature got eyes suspiciously by the other demons and the weaker ones got immediately torn apart upon arrival.

Whatever this place was - it seemed to be the hell of demons. The place they were sent when they screwed up...

(ooc: Serene - you do not suffer under the despair effect and can use your powers freely. Everyone else still suffers under the 'debuff'. Since you now know it is a psychosomatic effect you get a second roll should your first fail. DC stays 10 and if you pass that roll the despair won't take hold of your heart but you still fail to activate your power)

Karra floated slowly down so that her over-sized form was back among the rest of the group, though her attention didn't leave the pyramid, specifically the tablet and glowing orbs at the peak and the even prettier than pretty Serene.

"There's all sorts of demons and devils and things on the weird hill, but none on the top, even flying ones aren't up there - but I'm not sure why - they should be to just skip past all the fighting halfway up. Unless... maybe the weird hill is hungry and makes them fight? It eats the demons and devils and things that don't get back up and drinks their blood, but I'm not sure how, 'cause I don't see a mouth."

Her attention focused back on Serene. Karra thought she might know why Serene always wore lots of clothes - to hide her batwings. They weren't very attractive - Maybe that's why she's never had a boyfriend? - and made her look like a batwoman, which was just silly. But the other demons didn't seem to think she looked silly.

Karra looked down at her smaller companions, and asked, "Did any of you know that Serene had batwings? Because I didn't know, and I think I would know, since I'm her best friend. She said so!" Her golden-green eyes lingered over BatSerene as they returned to look at the peak, her face as fiery as her hair. Maybe... the wings sorta make her look sexy...

Karra stretched out a long, well-built arm, pointing to the top of the pyramid, though the distance was much too great for anyone else to see what she saw. "I thought there would be a MegaDemon - or maybe, MegaDevil? - at the top, but there isn't. There is a flat rock with funny writing on it and two really pretty. glowing balls like rainbows next to it. They're big balls, but not too big, I think they'd only come up to here on me." Karra used a flat hand to indicate a height somewhat below her breasts.

"I wish I knew what the writing said - I bet it'll tell us where Mom is!"

Originally Posted By: MegaGirl
"I wish I knew what the writing said - I bet it'll tell us where Mom is!"

"Aw, crap. You got it, master."

Djane snapped her fingers again, and there was another burst of ashen smoke. When it cleared, another succubus stood before the group, this one looking sweet and innocent in the most seductive manner possible. As with WatchSuccubus, MegaSuccubus had cloven feet, wings, horns, tanned skin and a scanty outfit.

"Seriously, stop that. I can't control how it turns out."

Click to reveal..
Comprehend (Hellspeak) at 1 rank (2pp/rank, -1 for broad catagory) and the following Array: Fire Control, Blast (fire,) Emotion Control, all at rank 9. Total 19 pp. No point in adding Flight or Protection since she already has 'em. Remaining pool, 16.

Echo gave Djane an annoyed look, then said, "From MegaGirl's description, it sounds to me like the pyramid is some kind of contest. The creatures on it are forced to fight each other to rise up. Presumably the tablet and spheres are some kind of reward."

She considers, and goes on to say, "The pyramid probably has some magical way to collect the losers of these fights...maybe it has some way of turning them into usable energy for who or whatever is in charge here."

When the puff of brimstone appeared around Karra, she began to cough, which was odd, since she didn't really breath. As the smoke cleared though, they could hear a soft moan escape the transformed girl.

It was Karra, sweet and innocent, and oh so naughty. Her fiery hair had deepened to a crimson, like fresh blood, and formed a pair of lengthy pig-tails. Her huge eyes were pools of molten gold, and her red rosebud lips formed a smile that was pure and wicked. Obsidian taloned hands caressed her huge form, sleeker, darker, and even more voluptuous than before, as huge, black bat-wings spread over the group.

"This feels amazing, all the fear is gone, and the way I feel..." MegaSuccubus said, licking her lips with a surprisingly long tongue, and giving a luxurious stretch, her impressive curves straining the green straps that barely gave her any modesty. Her burning gaze looked over her victims companions and settled on the petite Echo.

A lazy flap of wings brought MegaSuccubus right in front of Echo. She tilted Echo's head up with a finger exerting irrestible strength, half her face concealed by the thrust of MegaSuccubus' impressive bosom. "You're very right about the peak, smarty-roboty. What it said was this:

Those who conquer Despair shall be rewarded.

Choose your next step for it holds the key to your mind.

Enlightenment or Madness awaits. Which is curse and which is blessing?

The shiny orbs at the top are our reward - they're some sort of gate." Her sing-song voice was high and sweet, and somehow twisted the ear with a malicious overtone.

For a moment, MegaSuccubus turned her attention back to Serene and the pyramid, then giggled, cute and contemptuous. "Serene is so small and slow, it'll take her forever to get to the top, if she even can."

The newly demonic Karra looked over a broad shoulder to rest an enticing gaze on Hype and Centurion. "I can go show her how it's done... or we can watch her fail from here. I got some ideas on how to pass the time..." Her smile widened as she glanced from Hype to Centurion, showing elongated canines. I'd snap Hyper-boy like a twig, but Centurion looks to be made of harder stuff, maybe it'll be like snapping a branch. Centurion suddenly felt a growing lust for this over-sized succubus, somehow innocent and not so innocent at the same time.

Click to reveal.. (Lust!)

Using Emotion Control to make Centurion fall in Love/Lust with MegaSuccubus, Will Save DC 19

I think when I'm done with Centurion, I'm gonna get me one of those batmen demons, they look interesting - and there are lots of them. If I break one, I can get another... and another... and another... She purred with hunger and casually pushed Echo out of her way as she reached for the Centurion.

MegaSuccubus had been about pull Centurion into an unbreakable embrace when hearing her name shouted stopped her in her tracks. Slowly, her head turned, almost too far, till she was looking directly at Tessa with her baleful, yellow eyes.

At first, Tessa was sure that MegaGirl was going to hit her, and was prepared to engage all her telekinetic might to resist. But the anger faded from her Karra's eyes, and her fanged smile turned embarrassed, if still tempting - her expression was almost classic Karra.

"Karra, right! That's me! I almost forgot - I remember now! I - I'm sorry, I really didn't mean all those things."

KarraSuccubus twisted around, her great wings flaring, and kneeled at Echo's feet, grasping her hands pleadingly, pricking her skin with her talons. Even on her knees, the fiendish Karra was still taller than the cybernetic woman. "Please, can we go help Serene? I don't want her to fail. I - I think that's where we're supposed to go. Mom must've gone there." Even begging, there was an eerily alluring tone to KarraSuccubus' girlish voice.

Besides, I'm so strong and fast, nothing will stop me. And I can grab one or two of those batmen men on the way - so I don't break my friends...

KarraSuccubus shot Djane a hot-eyed look of annoyance. She stood back up to her full impressive height - she may have been even taller than before, her legs seemingly going on forever, or it just may have been the huge wingspan giving her the illusion of even greater size.

"Don't change me back! I said I'll be good, and I will," KarraSuccubus said with a pout. "Old Karra was 'fraid of everything here, whining and crying - but new Karra...mmmm... New Karra is made of stronger stuff and not 'fraid of nothing now."

She looked down on her companions, not a one of them coming up pass her waist. "Who wants a ride to the prize? I can be there in a blink."

Click to reveal..

Will Save DC 19 (+2 save)
1d20+2=15
after 1 round:
1d20+3=15
after 1 minute:
1d20+4=19
Success!

Despite the demonic transformation, or perhaps because of it, Herak found himself feeling drawn to Megagirl, viewing her in a new light. Drawn to the sudden seductive looks and newfound sense of control and purpose he was only dimly aware of being manipulated. Luckily Tessa's outburst and the following discussion was enough to allow the cosmic hero to shake off the mind bending effects of Karra's new power. He shook he head, clearing the mist from his mind, "Djane, I wish," he paused, still shaking off the feelings, "I wish Karra and I could be alone. NO! No! I mean I want, I wish for Karra to be her normal self." Herak realized that he had unknowingly floated up and towards the young woman and stopped himself. Control yourself Herak, this situation is spiraling out of control, and you need to keep a level head.

"Granted, master, and thank God." Djane snapped her fingers. There was another puff of smoke and MegaGirl reappeared, back to the way she was before.

"Phew. Okay. No more wishes for a bit, okay? Seriously."

Click to reveal..
Back to a pool of 35.

Karra blinked warm, golden-green eyes at the Centurion, who was floating so he was face to face with her. He had a very strange look on his face too.

"Um... hi?" Karra said, a crease forming between her fiery brows, not sure what he wanted. Her large eyes grew even wider when she realized she wasn't really sure what had just happened. "What's happening?"

She twisted around and looked back at the pyramid. She gasped as she saw the pyramid eat more demons, heart pounding, and quickly made the Ring pull her in the air - maybe the ground was eating her thoughts like the pyramid ate demons, and she didn't have a lot of thoughts to spare.

But she did have one. "We have to get to the top, th - then everything will be okay - I'll find Mom and I'll be a Hero. I will!" Please... let me be a Hero.

Karra pulled her gaze from the peak and turned back to Echo, her once again innocent eyes full of pleading and doubt. "Please Echo, can we go? To help Serene and get to the top and find Mom?"

I want to be a Hero.

Serene landed at the base of the pyramid. She didn't have much choice; there was a strange inability to fly higher, and her wings put her on the ground. She folded them and stared up the steps, scowling and irritated. Slowly, she became aware that the noises around her had stopped.

Demons were staring at her, their yellow eyes wide. Serene suddenly wished she was wearing more as she looked to the other succubi. They were standing a bit away from her, staring at her sourly. They weren't, she realized with a bit of shock, as pretty as she was.

"Please," a voice moaned, and something touched her fo- hoof. She glanced down to see an imp crouching before her, its hand on her hoof. "May I... pleasure you?"

"No," she said, startled at the offer - as well as the language she spoke instinctively.

"Oh, yes, I can make you happy," the imp begged, despite being only as tall has her arm, "I can make you smile." His tongue flicked out and tickled the slit between her cloven hoof, making her gasp in shock.

The second she recovered, she drew back her hoof and punted him away from her, sending the foul little creature crashing into the next step. "Don't touch me without my permission," she hissed angrily.

"Oh, please, kick me, too," another demon begged, reaching a hand for her. She obliged with a scowl as she planted her hoof in his chest and sent him toppling, even as her dark part reveled in this power. They wanted her, needed her for their fantasies, to feel complete. Only she was good enough to satisfy their unnatural cravings.

Another demon, darkly handsome with bat wings and hooves, approached her. "Hello, darling," he purred, boldly reaching out and cupping one of her breasts. While it felt good, it also offended her; she should be in control, not him.

"Hands off," she snapped, brushing his hand away. As he started to protest, she growled, "On your knees." His red eyes widened, but he did as commanded. Without waiting for further permission, he began to kiss her bare thighs, his fingers trying to find a loose point of clothing to slip under. Serene knew that she should be going up the stairs, but she was distracted by the silken feel of hair under her fingers as she touched the incubus' head. His tongue licked at her thigh, tracing the edge of her clothes and leaving a line of wet heat. Serene groaned, on the edge of losing herself in the sensations.

But she was used to her own dark desires, and with effort, she pulled back, running a hand down his cheek. "On second thought, you seem... lacking," she murmured before turning and heading for the stairs.

On and on it went; she fought and teased her way past so many demons, all eager to fuck her. It was hard enough to climb the stairs, but she kept going, pushing herself like never before. She finally reached the middle platform and stopped, looking back over the plain, her red eyes narrowed against the sun.

Megagirl returned to normal and Herak regained his mind. "No. More. Wishes. Please, we cannot afford to allow this place more opportunity to corrupt us, individually or as a group." Centurion floated higher and looked out across the plains. "I think we should all move closer, but at this point Watchwoman is on her own, I don't think it wise for us to try and catch up to her."

"If the 'reward' is a gate, we have to catch up to her," Echo replied through gritted teeth. Everything about this situation wasn't just dangerous, it was...offensive. A literal Hell? What did that imply about the millions upon millions of non-Christian religions throughout known space? Or was this a non-denominational Hell, a larger truth that had only been glimpsed in part by any one faith?

Or perhaps it was some kind of manifestation of a collective unconscious; a Hell created by its believers.

Regardless, it was here, and they were in it, and it had to be dealt with.

"We can't let her just vanish, especially in that condition. We might lose her forever. Come on!"

Using the power of her ring, Echo lifted off and sped towards the pyramid.

Karra gave Echo a tremulous smile, then nodded eagerly. Waiting to do something was making her worried, doing something would be better. What if you fail again...?

"Okay, Echo, I can catch'er!" Karra said, trying to sound as confident as she could. She flew towards the pyramid, took a deep, shakey breath, then reached for her power and...

Click to reveal.. (MegaFlight)

...took off in a blinding flash and a joyous, "Yes!" heading straight for Serene, halfway up the pyramid.

I am going to be a Hero!

Originally Posted By: Watchwoman
On and on it went; she fought and teased her way past so many demons, all eager to fuck her. It was hard enough to climb the stairs, but she kept going, pushing herself like never before. She finally reached the middle platform and stopped, looking back over the plain, her red eyes narrowed against the sun.

Once she reached the middle platform and gazed back she couldn’t believe how little space she had covered. Turning around to look up to the summit of the pyramid it seemed farther away now than when she stood at the base of the huge building. Demons all around her moaned and wailed and some were still lusting after her but were to exhausted to make any advances.

The stronger fiends devoured the smaller once replenishing their lost strength but it didn’t hold for long. Whatever happened here it was slowly draining away their power, their strength and life-force. Serene could feel it, her body felt heavy and unusual sluggish and she could feel an insatiable hunger building inside her. A hunger that was alien and familiar at the same time. She looked up again and thought she’d never make it to the top. Even flying up there didn’t seem to appeal to her the currents of the wind getting stronger and stronger and flying really made her tired… faster than walking.

Click to reveal..
Attack vs. WatchSuccubus using Drain (1d20+10=24) Pyramid ‘hits’

WatchSuccubus Fortsave DC 15

FortSave vs DC 15 (1d20+6=19)

Passed!

Serene felt a wave of nausea and weakness sweep over her entire body and it felt to her as if the Pyramid was sucking the life out of her. For a moment the pull was so strong that it seemed to affect her. Her body deflated, her powerful wings and proud posture practically bent by the immense powerdraft. She stared down at herself with horror as she felt how her strength diminished and dwindled making her body shrink and shrivel as athletically shaped muscles and burgeoning breasts deflated. Only through her sheer force of will and general resistance she managed to shake off the effect. Instinctively she took off with a startled jump and recovered from the ‘attack’. Her strength slowly returning and her body recovered to it’s former glorious shape and buoyancy. Time wasn’t on her side…

Originally Posted By: MegaGirl
...took off in a blinding flash and a joyous, "Yes!" heading straight for Serene, halfway up the pyramid.

I am going to be a Hero!

With renewed confidence and a strong sense of determination MegaGirl took off and zoomed away with a supersonic boom. She reached WatchSuccubus in a matter of a second easily overcoming the Pyramids uncanny pull and dodging the attacking Demons which were simply too slow to catch her.

Click to reveal..
Will Save vs. Pyramid DC20 (1d20+5=25)

Amazingly MegaGirl is unaffected by the Pyramids attack and thus doesn’t feel the need to take a break and land on the middle platform. There is no Drain effect and she feels totally unencumbered unlike Serene who is struggling to shake off the Pyramids influence on her

The rest of the team can barely make their friends out in the turmoil of flying demons and strange creatures. Picking up speed using the Legacy Ring's flight power they quickly covered the distance until they reached the closer proximity of the Pyramid. Looking up to the summit the building appeared even larger than before.

(ooc: You're all still in relative safe distance. The Demons can't make you out or are too busy with their own business. If you decide to move up or closer I need a will Save DC 20 from each of you in your next post. You all can barely make out MegaGirl's shape where the middle platform is and hopefully the winged creature next to her is WatchSuccubus)

MegaGirl slowed down when she made it to Serene, her head cocked to the side. WatchSuccubus was still super pretty, but there was something wrong with her - she seemed really tired, and the skin of her wings was all dry and crusty, and they were flapping really hard like it was hard to fly. MegaGirl looked down at the pyramid and the demons, frowning in disgust, then back at her friend.

"Serene? Are you okay - did the WeirdHill eat you, but only a little? Here, let me help you, I'll get you to the top, no problem. I guess wings aren't good for flying. " MegaGirl said, reaching out to pull Serene into an embrace.

Sweet, innocent, so strong, yet so breakable in just the right ways, could make her cry then scream with pleasure then scream again- With effort, Serene pulled back from the giantess. "I told you to wait back there," she said, her voice harsh with effort. Her young friend was so sweet and innocent, she didn't need to have Serene trying to hit on her!

Nervously, Serene looked to the demons around them, afraid that they would attack MegaGirl. She wasn't sure what she would do, but she'd have to do something to help her.

MegaGirl flinched at Serene's tone, hurt by the way Serene pulled back. I'm only trying to help. Her lips jutted into a pout. "You did Serene, but Echo told us to come, and she's the leader now - you said! I heard you." There was a stubborness to Karra's tone as she looked around at the demons, her face scrunching up at their appearance, but seemingly unafraid.

"We have to get to the top Serene, I know that now... but I don't remember why because the ground ate that thought - you shouldn't stand on the hill Serene, it eats things. Anyway, you were here by yourself, all alone, and I'm really fast, so I came to help you because you don't seem to fly so well, your wings are flapping really hard - when did you get wings? Whatever, you want help to the top? I won't let the DemonDevilThings hurt you."

"I know you won't," Serene said softly, and where the demon desires couldn't win through lust, they won through love. Serene loved her friend; she was one of three people in the world who knew what Serene was, and the only one who didn't care. When MegaGirl reached for her again, Serene allowed it. Karra folded her into her arms, and Serene went willingly, resting her head on her friend's substantial bosom.

The long, sexually frustrating walk up the stairs had nearly killed the young pseudo-succubus, and the hug was a mistake, a gateway drug - that 'just one' beer that leaves someone unconscious in an alley the next morning wearing only the top half of a nurse's uniform and underwear of the opposite sex. "You're my truest friend, Karra," she whispered before she stretched upward and placed a gentle kiss on her lovely lips. "I can always trust you." A strange sensation pulsed through her skin and a soft, delicate scent filled the air. The hellish wind pulled it away quickly, but around Serene, it hovered in a dangerous, invisible cloud.

Click to reveal.. (OOC notes)
Emotion Control: Love/Lust, DC 19 Will Save

Succubi suck. frown

Anyone else caught in the cloud has to make the same save. Sorry.

Karra grinned, happy now that Serene was being nice again. She picked up her bestest friend in a firm, yet supple embrace, one arm going around Serene's comparatively tiny waist. She was a little surprised when Serene rested her head on her boobies, but then realized there wasn't anywhere else.

Karra was about to rocket to the peak of the pyramid when she heard Serene's whisper. She was completely boggled when she opened to mouth to reply and Serene kissed her!

Karra's eyes went wide with a golden-green glow as she felt an unexpected heat flow through her. Heart hammering, her nostrils filled with a scent that seemed familiar but she didn't know.

I've messed up with every boy I've liked, maybe... maybe I'm not supposed to be with a boy. Karra looked into Serene's crimson eyes, almost panting even though she didn't need to breath. She's so pretty, so soft.... The girlish giant bent her lips down to the pseudo-succubus', her arm tightening around her waist, and kissed her, unexperienced, but very exuberantly. Hesitantly, one of Karra's large hands brushed one of Serene's magnificent breasts, then cupped it more aggressively, a moan escaping the girls' liplock.

Click to reveal.. (Save vs Lust)

Tessa felt the tides of lust well up and threaten to wash over her as she beheld Megagirl and Watchwoman, making out it seemed.

She did manage to resist, but she had to admit,there was a certain appeal to what they were doing, even if she did prefer men.

She cleared her throat and reached out Telekinetically to both of them. "Ladies, let's keep our minds on task here. I won't evne try to stop you once we get home, I might even join you, but right now we have to get through this.

She spears Karra with a hard gaze. "Don't forget your mother's still here somewhere. We have to find her and be true heroes."

Click to reveal..

Karra reluctantly pulled her lips from Serene's and glared at Tessa. "Mom's not here! I saw the top, she went through one of the rainbow ball thingies. And Serene's mine!" Karra's pulled Serene even closer, their bodies pressed tightly together, her other hand moving from a breast to Serene's delightful derriere.

"I know!" Karra said with cheer after giving Serene another quick kiss. "I'll take care of Serene and bring her to the top and you can go get the others, since they're slow. Now take your teeky fingers off us!"

Karra and her amorous passenger slowly began ascending straight up, their lips once again finding the other's.

Tessa frowned. "Goddammit I got dragged all the way back out here again after watching both my parents nearly die and you want to run off with her and go suck Face? NOT ON MY FUCKING WATCH!" Her telekinesis wasn't enough to restrain Karra and she knew it but that didn't stop her from trying. "Megagirl you will put her down right now and Watchwoman you'll get some control overyourself. How the hell do you think your father would react if he saw you like this on a mission?"

She raged on. "I'll tell you, he wouldn't be mad, he'd be godamned ashamed. Dad told me stories about how hard you were pushed, right now I'm not seeing it at all. Get a hold of yourself and let's get going. We came here as a team and we'll leave as one, with Dawnstar and any other allies we find. NOW. GET. IT. TOGETHER!!"

Archived