Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - 'Pulling the Trigger' Story

The table has been set. Any non-Utopian or Proteus affiliated nova, who want to write a fic where they are manipulated into a trap by a Proteus hit team, can take part. The only restriction: that Proteus not be outed as being behind it (yet). Later, I was thinking that those of us who want, can get together as a team and try to uncover who was killing 2nd (and 3rd) generation nova. Please identify the post as relating to the conspiracy by putting [The Hit] in the title.

PS. If you have any questions, concerns, or addendums, please feel free to discuss them in this thread. Whether anyone want's to participate or not, I will continue with the conspiracy.

I might go ahead and write Hunting Grounds into this, since it was already intended to be a fic about Proteus coming after Tannin. Technically it's set several months ago, but since it was always planned to involve Proteus, which is what this "Hit" thing is all about, I suppose it would make the most sense to simply include it as a part of this meta-fic.

Archived