Aberrant: Dead Rising - Who is your parent? What's your Alignment?

Courier

What Alignment do you see your character as?

What (Greek or other) god would your character be descended from?

Starting off with James:

Alignment: I'm not entirely sure. When I created him I was aiming for Neutral Good but in play he's been more Chaotic Neutral.

Parent: Ares (While I'm at it I'll make his astrology symbol Aries the Ram)

• 2 months later...

No *WONDER* Jas has such a crush on Bond. I've always had a thing for Hermes. wink For reference, check out my Scion character, Narinder Kapoor if you don't believe me. Nari.. Nari's what I think of when I think "Hermes".

As for Jas, I'd say she's neutral good. She tries to play by the rules but will break them if the situation seems to necessitate it. I can't really figure out her parent yet. I'll have to give it some more thought.

• 1 year later...

Primal is Lawful Neutral. He follows, and adheres to, his own personal code of honor. His belief in the world is all that matters to him, and while he does not oppose allowing others to do as they please, he does not allow others to conflict with his personal code.

As for a parent? Vidar, the God of Vengeance.

George would probably be closest to Neutral Good. He tries to do the right thing, and tries not to get anyone hurt doing it, but if he has to choose between doing what's good, and doing what society expects, he'll do what he believes is good, and if it turns out badly, he'll feel bad about it.

As for a divine parent? Since he actually believes the Christian mythos, even though he doesn't want to, this seems wierd, but I'd say maybe the love child of Athena and Heracules?

• 4 weeks later...

Olivia would most likely be Lawful Good [her law being the law of science].

As for parentage - she'd be descended of Seshat and Nefertem [knowledge and healing]. Ancient Egyptians were arguably the first scientists and as such a fitting foundation for Olivia Shepard's deistic parentage.

Kristin might have started out as Neutral Good, but after Paradise, she's much closer to Chaotic Good, edging towards Chaotic Neutral.

If she was descended from a god(dess), I'd say Artemis (partly from her aversion to men), Nemain (Celtic war-goddess who embodied the frenzied havoc of battle and was an aspect of Morrigan), or maybe one of the Valkyries.

Actually, she doesn't have to be descended from a female goddess does she? Hercules would be a good fit too (he suffered from a pretty have dose of unreasoning rage too, IIRC).

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that Nathan, Draygo and Draconis are all Neutral Good (though Draygo is closer to true neutral than Nathan, and Draconis is closer than Draygo). I would've gone with true neutral for Draygo, but I see him as more of a protector than that.

As for a divine parent... possibly Ladon, the 100 headed dragon killed by Heracles that was guarding the tree of the golden apples. Barring that, I don't rightly know. Probably Prometheus.

• 7 months later...

Archived