Looking for players for face to face game Seattle

BlueNinja

Having recently moved to somewhat near the Seattle area, I am hoping to start up a game. It will likely be run every other Sunday depending on some other friends of mine, and the game will be either Fallout or Aberrant depending on what everyone wants. Please drop a note if you're interested.

I am looking for players who live in or around Seattle who want to game tabletop. Revenant is amusing, but that's not what I'm going for. laugh

It's an Aberrant game that takes place in 2020. Most of the action will not take place on Earth.

Well, I did luv to talk about it more as, Lynnwoods once Freaky Huge RPG community of thousands migrated away... Even Knuckles from Cyberpunks Cyber-Gen took off.

Right now the breaks on my car are Kapputskies, so I'm just curious where the game will be played (to know how often I'll be driving that death trap) And I'd like to know what the rules will be, that way I can Punch myself out of being a munchkin In advance!.

As far as players go, a little while ago I told some friends of mine that I was gonna run an Abby game, they asked if they could invite a friend in... It was suppossed to be just 3!

I got there and five people were waiting there fer me.

The NEXT game there was 5 more and Each of them was asking if their friends (who'd heard about the game) could join as well.

I got the impression that (since many of them weren't even from the area, and yet willing to make the 50 mile trips every week) there was quite a few people in WA who'd jump in your game in a Heart beat...

If they knew about it.

I Could let One or two others know if you'd like, but what's yer top player base?

I live in north Marysville, just off the 206 exit of I-5. It's set in 2020, and the PCs will be working for a company called SuperGeek Enterprises, which holds a near-monopoly on space travel in the solar system and the benefits thereof. PCs start with 35NP as they are supposed to have erupted a few months before being hired. Merits/Flaws are allowed if you can convince me, except for Amnesia which I disallow. Thought Discipline is not allowed without a damned good argument. Allies/Contacts/Followers are cool, but of less use since most action will be off-Earth. Backing in anything other than the company (SGE) must be approved.

Right now I have three definite players (a fire nova, a Dex/guns-fiend, and a DD/Invis nova), two possible players, and I'm willing to take up to 8 players in total - any more and my living room will be stuffed full. Waiting to hear back from my three definite players to see if the game will be this Saturday coming up, or pushed further back due to prior commitments, but it will generally be every other Saturday. My three definite players live around Bothell, and hopefully you could work out how to carpool with them because parking around here requires either walking several blocks or living here.

Drat, I've been Nailed by the wife!

She's just found out about the game and said NO WAY!

Never thought a fellow gamer would Ix-ney me like that, but I guess having a 4 child Is gonna present Some difficulties... And here I was looking forwards to getting out a little. Well, sorry Blue, I didn't mean to jump in the pool, only to jump out so quik, even had my character ½ realized.

Plus, it looks as though I'm lossing my net connection fer a few days as of tonight (major bum to, since the net was my Only escape). I hope your game goes well for you as, you sound like an awsome ST, and to boot you allow for Merits and Flaws.

Well, sorry again.

Oh no, it's not that (and yes I've just found a computer to type on, and now I'm getting booted)... It's just that my wife has declaired that she No longer wishes me to RPG!

And that's about as sucky as it gets! But then, Now She's the one with the job and I'm now the one without (for now), and she told me she wants me aby sitting our kid ... Apparently all the time now! Guess this is whatcha get fer calling your boss an *&^% to his face. I'm gona Still try and see what her Shedual is (yes i know it's spelt Schedule) so as TRY to work around it so as to go. Talk soon

Archived