Mutants & Masterminds: Legacy - Legacy OOC

Joani

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

So we’re back in business. I will start an interlude-Post containing a miniprelude for Krul and Necronaut’s PCs and hopefully things will straightened out in 2 weeks, when we officially start again.

@Krul and Necronaut – Stay tuned for a post – I guess I’ll have something up by tomorrow (i. e. tuesday).

@the Gang – if you have any questions – shoot.

I also am interested in getting an update on what kind of stories you like to read/play/experience. Unfortunately that mind-switch thing didn’t workout the way I thought it would so that would still be up for grabs but I’d like to know „how“ you’d like that to be handled.

What I’ve been planning after Chapter 3 (which will most likely be a longer Chapter) to give you guys a little break from Adventuring (holidays!) and start so called Mini-Issues including only one PC at a time (or two, if you so request/want).

These Stories are meant to focus on some personal/private sides of your PCs. It can be as innocent as a day at the beach or as dramatic as losing a friend to a car accident (or whatever comes to your mind). I am open for story suggestions, else I will plot my nefarious mind on this and throw at you the unexpected. As usual it can be comedic or noir – I’m not set for one theme only as long as we have fun.

Bon Chance!

J.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!

As you obviously noticed I've been AWOL the last days which is totally not my fault. Surprisingly a cousin of mine visited over my birthday and completely wrecked my time management (southamericans are like that). I had absolutely no time or chance to be on the site.

I will have to delay the start of Legacy for another week, because I can't catch up the lost time earlier. Don't worry, we will play, it'll just take a few days longer.

Thank you for your patience, I got to get back to work. See you around.

J.

@Mike - concerning the rules. It seems we have one voice against 3rd Edition which basically means losing one player or not making the conversion.

I'd rather not lose a player so it looks like we're going to stay 2e for the time being until another occasion arises.

@Krul and Necro/Nixx - would you guys be so kind and create a 2e Version of your PCs? I think I even have one 2e Version from Krul's PC so it would be just Necro's PC that needs to be "updated".

I apologize for the inconvenience caused but we had agreed on this - if one player is against it, we won't make the change.

@Smax - that's absolutely ok. Actually everyone can rearrange his/her powers but I'd prefer them to stay close to theme unless you want to completely overhaul your PC.

It made a bit more sense with conversion to 3e but the option stays the same, even if we stay with 2e.

If you have any further questions or suggestions - just go ahead and ask.

Originally Posted By: Justin OOC
:feels like a total bastard now.:

Seriously guys if you all really like 3e, then I'll deal with it. I'm rereading it again.

Oh Justin - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put it in that light - if you felt like that than I apologize. I'm just trying to find a common satisfying ground for everyone. I'd rather stick to 2e than losing a player because of a conversion.

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
Joani, Mike has made me reconsider re-joining. I'll let you know if I do in the next day or two.

That would be totally awesome Dawn!!!

As soon as possible wink

There's no real deadline. I want to start posting tomorrow and hopefully it'll take some time until we actually need to make any rolls or require an updated sheet. The sooner the better but don't bust your head over it.

UPDATE!!!

Ok guys - Workschedule is full and I'm doing overtime. Looks like my plans for late October/early November have been thwarted by my evil employer (well actually two guys who decided to quit and left me with their work to do...).

So that means I'm too dead to post once I get home (having a 12 to 16 hour a day atm) and I can't squeeze in some creativity time in between (trust me, I tried and failed horribly).

But do not despair!

There is light at the end of the tunnel and that's around the end of this month which practically means I have to delay this story till late November - in hard facts that means my first post should be on November the 23rd (a tuesday).

@Dawn - I hope you'll have enough time till then to work out a conversion for Serene.

@Gang - PM me with stuff you want me to check. I try to check my box this weekend and the next.

-------------

Regarding all other games I'm in - Please bear with me, I can't make any posts (unless you want some nonsensical gibberish without much content) - I promise to pick up my PCs ASAP, once this monster of an assignment is over.

Thank you!

Joani

• 2 weeks later...

Archived