Mutants & Masterminds: Legacy - Legacy OOC

Joani

You will get a save against it but not at this moment. The initial effect after passing through the hellgate is simply too overwhelming. I'll take your fearless feat into account on my next rolls but as of now CC feels despair slowly creeping up his spine.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright...either I'm confused, or everyone else is.

I narrated Echo and the others joining MegaGirl, Testarossa and Serene on the platform on the side of the pyramid. Several times now, I've had to -re-narrate it, because it just doesn't seem to be sinking in.

So now I'm going OOC with this. Joani, a ruling please. Have Echo and The Gang caught up yet, or are we still an unspecified distance away and coming to join them?

I'm fine either way...I just need this resolved one way or another, because trying to deal with the dissonance is driving me crazy. smile

tbh - I'm having the exact same issues.

Suddenly everyone caught up with Serene and MegaGirl totally ignoring that: Demons would attack - a Will-Save has to be done (ok, the everyone made the will-save). Getting to the middle platform is quite a chore which only MegaGirl managed to "ignore" because she rolled a 20 on her save.

The only one so far who cleary said he'd stay behind was CC - everyone else suddenly 'popped' next to WW and MG. Since I didn't want to retcon about 9 posts I decided to go with it but I ask you guys to check better where you are. Maybe I narrated it wrong and it wasn't clear for you guys where everyone is. I will try to be more specific about that.

To make a long post short.

Everyone has caught up with WW and MG except for CC who stayed behind. Djane is magically somewhere in between being able to hear what Tessa said and what CC said... minor details for now and for the stories sake I didn't change it... and there were 9 posts in between so it was too late for me to interfere anyway.

I hope this clarifies it for everyone.

MegaGirl is happy crushing the silly big-little demon between her thighs, but thinks it is now Hype's turn.

Unless that God-like person running reality, MegaGirl can't remember the name, she's not very religious, they keep trying to make her remember stuff that is boring - wait! Joani! That's the name.

Yay, MegaGirl.

Anyway, unless Joani wants to add anything before Hype goes... Or, hey! Joani said Djane could go after CC too!

sorry for my absence, Wife has suddenly got sick and I had to rearrange stuff to stay home and take care of the kid. She still isn't feeling well (no, it's not N1H1) and I have to wait till she is better before I can make some "quality" posts.

With Djane's last action the first round of combat is over. Once I've gotten time to take care of that I'll post something and Round 2 can start. Sorry for this unintentional delay.

Update on my status: My wife is unfortunately not feeling better. If antibiotics aren't working till tomorrow we'll have to go to the hospital. I'm unable to post at the moment since I'm taking care of her and the child 24/7.

As soon as things are better I'll get back to you all. Sorry for this unexpected turn of events but RL has it's priorities as you all know.

I hope things are ok by the end of this weekend and I can get back to my normal daily routine.

Thank you for your patience.

Joani

Hello guys and gals,

You may have noticed that my presence is somewhat reduced even after my involuntary break due to health issues with my wife and kid.

Some of you may recall that I mentioned things will change at work from October on and unfortunately I was right. I still have access to the internet, there’s no restriction (yet) and I’m glad that I can still check on the site and squeeze in the occasional update. BUT it’s not as “relaxed” as it used to be. The company has decided to exert more “control” over their employees meaning that my boss regularly checks on my workflow now by “looking over my shoulder”.

One direct effect is – I have to “hide” my internet applications in a way which won’t attract attention to my boss and that means no more chat for me (maybe if I’m on late shift I can log-in depending on my boss’s shift, i. e. when he’s not around).

At home I only post when I feel like it and if someone asked me to update to keep things running smoothly. But most of the time I just check on the site every now and then and dedicate the rest of my spare time to my family.

I know this may come suddenly for some of you and contradicts what I’ve been saying last week in chat (that was before I realized how difficult things are going to be) but I have to shut down one of my games.

FI has been around longer so it “should” have my priority vote but I’m enjoying Legacy so much more that I’ve decided to shut down FI in favour of Legacy. Some of you are in both games and I’m really sorry for those who aren’t in Legacy. I can’t run two games given the changes I’m experiencing at work.

Maybe if things get better and more “relaxed” again I’ll pick up FI again but for now I’ll have to shut it down and ask Chosen to move it to the Archive. I hope you can understand this decision and if I can pick it up again I promise I will.

It has been fun (at least until Adrian left from my POV).

*sigh*

Your ST

Joani

(ooc: I posted in both games just to make sure no one misses it)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived