Mutants & Masterminds: Legacy - Legacy OOC

Joani

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MegaGirl has her friends, and new friend, a teacher who is now fixed, and someone to tell her what to do (who is also a friend). She's ready to go... Just tell her when to stop.

Having a Legacy Ring is the bestest! It means we're true heroes now, just like our moms and dads. Yay!

No, you read it right. I think I have to rework the Ring and reassign some ranks to get Immunity up to Life Support. I'll get to that once I'm home. Currently we'll assume it's enough atm to make you spaceworthy until I got the rules/mechanics/math part covered.

Thanks for the hint.

FYI - The Legacy Ring does not provide Spacetravel. The 5 ranks of flight do not add up to your Spacetravel power, only to your Flight Power.

I'm not sure but I am under the impression that MegaGirl added that to her Spacetravel power. I'll check later how fast the trip to Pluto actually is. Update follows shortly after that.

my bad - I get a Toughness save +20 vs. your Nanoassemblys' Damage. If I fail you can remove it, if not your nanobots can't dissassemble it.

Just tell me the damage your Nanoassembly can do and I roll my save against it.

Hehe. Corrosion works in a special way.

First, I reduce the Toughness of the target by 6. So from +20 to +14. Then you roll vs damage DC 21.

However, it stays 'damaged.' So if I use the attack again next turn, it is reduced by 6 again, to +8, and then saves vs DC 21 again.

The turn after that, it's Toughness is +2. Then -4.

Corrosion can give an object up to -5, I believe, on Toughness saves.

So given time, Corrosion can eat through just about anything. The specific counter would be Immunity to Drains, or in this case, Immunity to nanotech.

Alright - Legacy Ring stats updated. Before you all go crazy about it - there is a reason why you got that ring.

Anyway. Hope you're enjoying yourselves so far. Looking forward to some more crazy 4-color storytelling smile

Originally Posted By: Watchwoman
"Djane, I'm sorry about this, but I wish that we were all back at the shuttle, safe and without any loss of time."

Who is WW thinking about when she made that wish? I need to know before I update.

Background to that question. Echo located 12 bodies in 12 cells. The Legacy members sent to the rescue are only 6. So there are 6 unknown/unidentified bodies in the missing cells. I need some feedback about that. Thanks.

I will leave Issue#0: Crisis open for another day before I close it and start Issue#1: Hellgate.

Rorx - that's especially for you, so you get the chance/time to throw in your 2 cents on joining or being a wuss and stay behind :P

Sometimes I seem to miss my turn to update/post because I'm not sure if someone else wants to post something or not. Usually I think I 'get' when I need to update and give you a description of your action and if I fail to notice I kindly ask you to either ask me here for a post or put that right under your post in brackets as ooc-comment. That way I can make sure you want me to post something.

I generally try to give my Players as much freedom to do what they want with their PCs and the situation at hand. I don't mean to critizise posting behaviour, I just want to point out what I observed and how I 'work'.

So if you feel like I should post - hit me in chat or drop a message here. Thanks.

Sorry for my absence - had a rough night. Child was feeling ill and screamed the whole night.

I try to catch up with everything but I'm currently not feeling so hot either. It may take half a day for me to recover - or the weekend. Posting will be slow but I suppose I'll manage to keep things moving.

small update on my situation - I will be gone till tuesday. Taking a small vacation and celebrating me and my wife's anniversary. Weather is too good to stay inside and check my netbook for updates.

If I'm not too tired I try to update on the late evenings but I can't promise anything.

Archived