Mutants & Masterminds: Legacy - Legacy OOC

Joani

WW, I don't see how I was giving orders there, I was actually asking about the capability of my comrades more than anything else and giving advice. If I came across that way I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry for asking questions and advising the team.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Aeonian
WW, I don't see how I was giving orders there, I was actually asking about the capability of my comrades more than anything else and giving advice. If I came across that way I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry for asking questions and advising the team.

Then I think this is something they'll need to work out IC, after the conflict is done. To be honest, I wasn't the only one who saw things that way; I talked with another player to see if I was completely off-base. It's a matter of perception, I believe.

And now - who wants to really get the fight started? laugh I'm willing to do so, if no one else is.

Originally Posted By: Justin OOC
so dropping a mini mountain on them wasn't getting started?

As in we can stop with the ranged attacks and have them close, as per:

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
I asked this yesterday in chat:

[Carver] 1:45 pm: Can we advance the battle in Legacy? Basically do some free-form fighting with the minions before the big guys step in?
    [Joani] 1:47 pm: yes, very much so
     [Carver] 1:47 pm: So they can finish their charge and we can whale on them? laugh
    [Joani] 1:47 pm: yep
     [Carver] 1:48 pm: Whoo!

Time for some theatrics and fun!

Joani told me that last Saturday; I wanted Saku to be back and active before pushing us to actively get started. smile

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks,

I'm back and will try to catch up as fast as I can. Thank you for holding out so long, but I really had no chance at all to take some time off and dedicate it to the site.

The move went more or less smoothly and Internet-access has been established which means, I'll be around again on a regular schedule (read - as usual).

Updates come this week!

Alrighty -

here's my update. For clarification - there are 3 locations we're dealing with right now:

The Frontline

Participating PCs: Watchwoman, MegaGirl, Aeonian, TK, Bannon and Djane

NPCs: The Dragon Witches and Aidan plus the entire Forces of "good"

The Verdant Green

Participating PCs: Nixx and Arcania

NPCs: Alamaise, the green Dragon Witch

The Ivory Tower

Participating PCs: The Celestial Centurion and Echo

NPCs: Aina the Dragon Queen and Mountainshadow the black scaled Dragon Witch.

I hope I haven't overlooked anyone. Combat Threads will be opened once I have your initiatives. Thank you for your patience.

Mr. Greenman is still just a little bit too innocent for me to have him reject the forest spirit out of hand...

I need to throw a hail-Mary insight roll and hope he gets some inkling of her nefarious intent (if any). Otherwise he'll stand for it and get off lightly if he only loses his ear.

Click to reveal.. (Insight roll: Does the advancing faerie have hostile intentions for everyone's favorite musically gifted green-guy?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picking things up again - Initiatives posted in Trackers (each group got its own thread).

Smax - since you didn't provide me with a roll I will put Echo's Initiative to 1 and have er be surprised/Flat Footed until I hear from you again.

Alright, as this point, I'm going to say that everyone should swarm to the old site, grab your character sheets and any other important messages delivered via PM, and set up new PMs here. As far as I can tell, I'm missing most of them, and I can't add people back into many of them. So I suggest transfering them over to me ASAP.

see above - same applies to me. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

It is likely that this fight is going to be the decisive combat - but you have to be patient since I can't speed things more up, I am too busy atm to dedicate enough time to the site to keep things running on a daily basis. Things will improve once this whole financial crisis thing has calmed down.

that's true, but the initial panic will calm down eventually. Currently people are going crazy with their stocks and try to do some kind of damage prevention and it's a pita to deal both professionally and emotionally with it (People really lose their heads when money is involved...)

For TK, seeing the Ogre Mage made her smile. She knew it was likely he might counter this, but nonetheless, it was a good shot for those left to go. First she said the quick incantation that made her skin match her hair, adamant and unyielding, then unleashed her anti-magic field.

shifting array to protection 10, Nullify 12 with all extras and feats using nullify against all enemy magical effects in the area. Long6 *rolls* 1d20: 16+12: 28

I declare all ranged combatants to be in your nullify area while the Melee Combatants aren't.

Melee's would be: Watchwoman, MegaGirl and Aidan

Ranged would be: Bannon, TK, Aeonian and Djane

It will take a move action to get in or out of the nullify area or unless you state specifically otherwise where you are/want to be.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry to see you go. I know I've been on and off irregularly as of the last 3 months but that's something I can hardly influence. There are a lot of changes at work which demand my full attention and I'm also thinking about my options for the future (apply for a better position or not) - all that severly reduces my time I can be around.

I can't tell when this will improve but I promise I am always looking for a way to get back to make an update as fast as I can. I love this site, I love you guys and I'm never far away - it's only, I don't have access to the site whenever I like to.

I hope you're doing ok Aeonian - I will try to keep true to your PCs spirit when I update the thread. Take care.

I will try to keep true to your PCs spirit when I update the thread. Take care.

There is one way. Pull her back to the rear and after this all resolves and everyone heads back just have her leave the team.

I never felt like I was a part of it anyways and spending this long in faerie land has made me completely lose interest. I don't know my character, I've been playing someone else's character it feels.

Archived