Aberrant: 200X - Havok in Havana! [Open Fic][Complete]

Bombshell

Her eyes narrowed with his words. "Just friends?" She spoke in a state of disbelief. "JUST FRIENDS!?" It was easily the most cliché line in the book. Her Norse God had just rejected her and it was nothing to be taken lightly. "I have devoted my last year to you, Einy." Her voice was nervous, yet full of confidence. It had an entire aura of confidence.

"I cannot believe this, Einherjar. We are both gods of a different aspect. We're both on the same level, the only difference being you take cases more.. ethically black and white. I am the good guy, but it's hard to see. I assure you." She realized she was pleading with the man. The thought of tearing out his throat and keeping him in her living room occurred to Tasha, but she refuted. "Einy, I am the perfect girl for you" she whispered as she kissed his shoulder.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I take all manner of jobs, Zombie." Einherjar said with smooth gravity as he stood, brushing at the shoulder she had kissed. "I'm not so naive as to believe that my work is noble by contemporary standards. I have a code, and I keep to it, and that keeps me as a warrior from devolving into a monster. The reason DeVries dropped you was that your conduct was not something even a professional Elite firm could countenance."

He stepped away, keeping his blue eyes on her. "DeVries supports Elites that have drug habits, that have weird or sometimes downright perverse sexual needs. They help them, try to keep them from going off the deep end and self-destructing. The fact that they dropped you means something is seriously wrong." He shrugged.

"Now. The issue you seem to have with being 'just' my friend." The large Elite moved over to the buffet table, loading himself up a plate. He turned, leaning against the table and regarding Tasha as he ate, his eyes chips of ice. "There was only one perfect girl for me. She died. I have no interest in love anymore, with you or anyone else. That leaves friendship and sex. For me, sex with you is out of the question unless you learn to shut down your quantum signature, to 'dorm' as they call it. I am not, nor will I ever be, attracted to someone with the aspect of a perpetually rotting corpse." His voice was soft, but brutally honest.

Jason tightened her arms in anticipation of hitting the crown, smirking at the sound of grinding bone, which turned into a howled, "Bastard!" as she felt Backstab discorparate in her grasp once again.

Only hyper-human reflexes saved her from an awkward fall, giving her time to tuck and roll. From a graceful tumble, she propelled herself into a ground clearing series of somersaults, gaining distance from a possible retaliatory attack. The argent-haired amazon had fury in her eyes, looking around for Backstab from the outside edge of the superstructure. Bombshell found her opponent back at the top, leaning against a girder, his crushed body slowly healing itself.

Fuckin' Bitch! Backstab thought, gasping as his ribs agonizingly repaired themselves. Who'd have thought being crushed against such a busty and bodacious bod could be so painful? I had my face buried between the most amazing pair of tits in the world and didn't even get a chance to motorboat.

The chanting of the crowd washed over Jason in indecipherable sound. Are they chanting 'Bomb-Rack'? The cacophonous thunder soon blended into a single, deafening word, chanted over and over again, invigorating her.

"Bombshell! Bombshell! Bombshell!"

They're cheering, for me! Okay, probably for the 'twins', but still. Her hot-blooded rage at her frustratingly elusive opponent faded into an unassailable calm. She knew now, with complete certainty, that Backstab didn't stand a chance. Bombshell's stunning face appeared on the Jumbotron and a devastatingly sexy, confident smile was flashed around the Ring of Havok, and across the Opnet, her indigo eyes twinkling like luminous stars.

Game Junk
Bing! Developed Mega-Wits 1, Awe-Inspiring is still active, and Almost Live is always active.

Bombshell's voice raised up into sultry, silvery laughter and she waved to crowd in appreciation. Then in a multitude of completely unnecessary but eye-catching backflips, her long legs and hair flashing in ever increasing speed, she backed up even further to the edge of the ring. She came to rest next to a pair of the large chunks of vitrium that were scattered around the arena floor. Bombshell picked one up in either hand, hefting their one-ton-plus weight as easily as if they were a couple of softballs. Then she pitched them at the injured Backstab, one followed by the other in blurring speed.

Game Junk
Bing! Developed (and activated) Enhanced Movement and Quickness.

The first impromptu missile Backstab dodged with a groan, hearing it thud against the vitrium shield, but he wasn't prepared for the second one. The second chunk of glassy metal wasn't aimed at him however, instead it connected at the junction of the girder he was leaning against and a pair of crossbeams, shaking him loose from his perch with a booming clang.

Bombshell didn't stop with only two missiles either. As soon as she launched the first two, she was racing around the edge fo the ring at inhuman speed, picking up and throwing anything in reach. It took everything Backstab could do to avoid getting hit, dodging and blinking into shadows, before he thumped hard against the ground, having only been clipped by one chunk of Bombshell-powered vitrium. He wheezed, nearly out of power-juice.

Backstab hastily plastered himself against the arena floor to avoid one last missile, but as he got back to his hands and knees, he realized his was totally fucked - Bombshell had come racing behind her last projectile with that phenomenal speed.

His eyes locked onto her bouncing gazongas against his will, straining against the remnants of her shredded uniform, then as she came within range, she backflipped again, one gorgeous, impossibly strong leg extended for a perfect flip kick. Her foot caught him right beneath the chin, launching him straight up into the air with a shattering rain of teeth.

Bombshell landed as gracefully as a leaf on the wind, then followed Backstab up with the aid of a quantum-boosted leap. She caught Backstab at the apex of his improvised flight, wrapping her arms around his waist, then hoisting him over her head for a seemingly over-long moment as they hung in the air, before spiking him back down with a powerful piledriver.

Bombshell landed on the very top of the tallest girder with nonchalant ease, then sat down primly, seductively crossing her legs... Backstab landed less well. He hit the ground like a broken meteor, cracking the arena floor with a loud snap. He bounced several times, then was utterly still.

"The winner of the Red Circle Rookie Rumble... by knockout, is... Booommmmbsheellll!"

Bombshell's music started up again, though it could barely be heard over pop of crowd for the superlatively beautiful XWF warrior. Bombshell stood up on her perch, pumping her fist in the air in victory, then bowed and waved to the crowd.

"Bombshell! Bombshell! Bombshell!"

The cheering went on for many minutes before the vitrium frosted over to white again, highlights of the fight projected onto the opaque panes, as the Kombat Krewe set up the ring for the next fight.

And Bombshell, the newest Red Circle fighter, with the promising 1-0 record, headed back to her change room, to put on something that wasn't in danger of falling to pieces if she breathed too deep. Her eyes were sparkling brightly and her captivating smile was wide with exultant excitement.

I can't believe that I didn't even notice how close I was to pulling a Full KO during my debut battle.

"Ok, I thought the slam would end it. But like I said, when the chips are down, Backstab can't match Bombshell. I'd say we should watch her." Curtis laughed.

"That we should!" interjected Jerry. "That's enough Jerry," his counterpart pointed out, "and that you for watching this exciting new match. In a little bit, we'll have Ravanna and Crimson Light taking on each other, I'm Jim Ross and with Jerry Lawlor and Curtis Shane, thanks so much for watching!"

"Hmmmm."

Danielle thought for a long moment, then shrugged. "Ryu, Kat, Conrad - I'm gonna go see if I can say hi to Jay. Let her, you know... I'm just gonna say hi. I'll be back later."

Danielle got up from her seat, and weaved through the crowds heading out to the concession stands and standing in line to buy the XWF DVD collections. The spring in her step was blunted slightly by the realization that she did not know where to go.

Okay. Uhm. Wait, I got it. Ha.

She ducked into a utility hallway and relaxed, letting her disguise go. After a few minutes of wandering around, she encountered a security guard, whose mouth was faster than his eyes.

"You can't be back - here - uh - "

Not much faster, but still.

"Oh, yeah, I got turned around, I can't find my dressing room. Can you show me?"

... there's a flaw in this cunning plan. If he noticed my hair -

"Of course! Of course! Uh, right this way!"

Right. What was I worried about.

After a few minutes of walking, they apporached Bombshell's dressing room. Danielle beamed. "You're a prince, thanks a bunch."

Okay. It'll look goofy if I knock. I'll have to just walk in. Nothing's gonna go wrong. Nothing will go wrong. Yeah.

Danielle opened the door and walked inside.

"Okay, Danielle," Kat said, leaning pass Ryusei to give Danielle a knowing grin. "Tell Jase that we'll catch up with her, with both of you, after the Havok, and tell her congratulations on her first fight and first win, 'kay"

Katya watched Danielle leave then turned back to the two men was still with, one hand holding Rysuei's. "That was an amazing fight - it's very different when you actually know someone in the ring. Jason might not have any special tricks like teleporting or energy bolts or whatever, but with the way she looks and the way she moves, I think she's gonna end up pretty popular. What do you guys think?"

Katya giggled as she almost heard both guys tear their eyes from the recapped images of Bombshell playing across the frosted vitrium shield.

"Yeah, she's going to go very far." He smiled at her. "Awhile back I actively was part of my school's Kendo team. very few things were so exhilirating to me as competing."

He chuckled. "Someone told me I should think about getting in the ring. I laughed so hard I stopped breathing. It'd only take one or two solid hits to put me down. I'm nowhere near strong enough to go into a brawl like that."

Jason hadn't gone more than ten feet before she was stopped for a post-match interview. Still revved up from her unquestionable win and brimming with new-found quantum confidence, Jason had no problem giving a few brief words.

She thanked the fans for their support, looked forward to stepping into the ring again, and expressed her hope that she hadn't hurt Backstab too badly, then gave the viewers a wave before continuing on her way to her change room. Though it didn't show on her stunning features, she was beginning to get a little annoyed when she noticed the camera-man kept panning down to focus on her breasts barely kept modest by her slashed outfit and as she felt the blood drying on her skin in the oddest places.

Back in her small dressing room, Jason noticed the congratulatory note on the table and the ice bucket with two bottles of nova-class champagne. She looked at the mirror, taking a deep breath and flexing, studying the impressive woman shown there, literally one of the most beautiful women in the world, the woman that was her. Ever since she became a woman, she certainly hadn't felt weak or vulnerable, but it was only during her rather one-sided fight that she really experienced just how strong and powerful she had become. She couldn't help but smile at the heady feeling.

She carefully tried to remove the shredded remains of her XWF outfit, but the zipper was damaged most inconveniently. "Figures. Fuck it!" Jason muttered, ripping the suit off, tearing the tough material as easily as paper. She rolled her eyes as she watched the two halves of her sliced bra slide from her shoulders.

Jason entered the tiny bathroom and stepped into the shower stall, turning the hot water to full blast. She scrubbed energetically - and a bit lingeringly - at the blood that had crusted between and below her breasts, that had dripped down her legs and between her ass.

A couple of pleasant minutes later, Jason stepped out of the shower stall, cursing when all she saw to dry herself with was a hand towel. Grumbling, she grabbed the towel and walked into the change room to give herself a bit more room to dry off than the close confines of the bathroom.

Jason had only begun to vigorously dry herself when her door opened, and a very familiar looking blonde stepped in. The inadequately sized towel fell from Jason's hands and embarrassed colour rose in her cheeks, but she managed to keep an impish grin on her lips.

"Uh, hi, Dani. Come to offer your congrats?" Jason asked with only the tiniest bit of mortification on her sweet voice, her long mane of hair pulled over a shoulder like a gleaming waterfall of molten silver. Belatedly, she crossed an arm across her assets, the other hand covering her crotch. "How 'bout you open one of the bottles of champagne while I get something on, 'kay?"

Taking Danielle's open-mouthed look of astonishment for assent, Jason dashed behind the change-screen, cursed, came around the screen and picked up her gym bag and her panties tossed in among the remnants of her XWF outfit, then hid behind the screen again. Danielle could hear the quick rustle of clothing as Jason slipped on her snug jeans, running shoes, and the tight, black shirt that proclaimed her 49% angel that she had worn earlier.

"So, what did you think, seeing me - I mean when you saw me - In the ring, I mean." Though she came around the screen with her face composed, Jason's cheeks reddened once more as she awkwardly amended her question.

Without thinking, Danielle plucked one of the bottles of bubbly out of the ice bucket. She looked at the end. "I don't - usually - how do you - "

She pulled at the cork, which came loose easily. Champagne sprayed out over her, and Danielle cursed, putting her hand over the lip of the bottle. "Pfwuh. That way, I guess." She set it on the endtable, and waited for Jay to come out.

I should say something clever and sexy like 'don't bother putting anything on, save your strength.' Yeah. I should.

"Uh, it was... I don't watch this kinda thing, really. It kind of freaked me out how hard you were hitting each other. I'm glad you're okay. Was he hurt?"

"Really, Dani?" Jason said, pulling her hair from the neck of her shirt, stifling a snort of laughter at seeing the champagne dripping from Danielle's face. If it was Kat, I'd lick it from her jawline... but I only met Dani yesterday. Still, she felt her breathing grow more rapid. In passing, Jason flicked the hand towel she was using at Danielle with a graceful kick of her foot - it was still wet, but better than nothing.

"First time I saw you was at the same as most other people, in the ring at the Super-Fight, so I thought you had some interest in this sort of thing." Jason stood next to Danielle and picked up the open bottle, filling two champagne flutes with an impossible fluid movement. She offered her blond-haired twin a glass with a smile and a raised brow.

"And don't worry about Backstab. Yeah, I hit hard - though I should point out, you hit Inferno, or whatever his name was, just as hard, I think, and got him blind-sided besides - but he heals quick, like me, and they have Nova physicians stage-side, just in case. He'll be fine." Jason's indigo eyes were still bright with the rush of victory, and Danielle couldn't help but notice how her shirt clung to her damp skin, nor her obvious arousal poking through the thin cotton.

"It was almost as exciting as hockey. Sorry you didn't enjoy yourself, Dani." Jason downed her glass of champagne in one long pull, eyes widening at the surprising taste. She folded an arm beneath her incredible bust, the grin she was giving Dani was very... willing.

"So to make it up to you, let's do something you want to do. Anything you want, I'm up for."

"Well, uh, Conrad talked me into it. There was a big fight purse and we had student loans." Danielle dabbed at her face. "Money's money, right? And I wasn't going into modeling."

She took a long drink from the glass, tapping her fingers nervously. "What do I want. Hoo. Uh. How do I put this..."

With slightly fumbling fingers, she began to undo a couple of buttons on her shirt.

Jason poured herself another glass of champagne, nodding as Danielle explained how she had ended up in the Superfight. She had joined the XWF herself, for mostly the same reasons...and because she found it more palatable than modeling or posing for Playboy. Although, after speaking with Ausrine, sitting on my ass and getting paid for it does have a sort of appeal...

Jason's eye went wide with shock and her jaw dropped at seeing Dani work at the buttons of her shirt, nearly choking on her last sip of wine. She felt her nipples tighten even further, the sensations stronger then anything Backstab had inflicted on her. Hands unsteady despite preternatural coordination, she set her glass down, missing the endtable. She didn't even hear the tinkling sound of shattering glass.

Jason glided across the short distance between them, capturing Danielle's fingers in one of her hands, nestling between the fullness of her breasts. Her other hand rested lightly on her shoulder. She stood very close, her luminous eyes intent, her lush lips parted - Danielle could feel Jason's rapid breathing, smell the champagne she had just consumed.

"I'd be lyin' if I said the I wasn't thinkin' about something like this since yesterday in the ocean, Dani," Jason said, her soprano soft and lyrical. Too soon, too quick, too - Fuck it! She swallowed hard, then continued.

"How - How about we forget about the rest of the Havok and head back to the Saratoga..." She took a deep breath, swelling chest closing the reminding sliver of distance between the twin beauties, "... just you and me?"

Tasha Kronkoff’s expression only changed slightly and yet it was impossible to know if she was happy or angry. It was obvious that she heard the words but she may have just ignored them. She ran a finger across the side of her face and into her hair, letting it rest behind her ear. She wasn’t looking at him; instead it was through him and past him. She was standing in the blink of an eye. Her euphiber seemed to twist and contort its way down her body, forming back into the tight black suit.

“It seems I have overstayed my welcome.” Her voice was soft and full of sadness. “But I will see you soon, my dear. I know you cannot express your true feelings for me right now. It’s too public and you know too many people who would be upset by the idea of a us.” She smiled at him, it was downright terrifying*. “It’s okay, Einy. I will help you get rid of them, they’re not your true friends anyway.” She added that last part before retreating into the hallway and disappearing.

Quote:
*Face of Terror

Moonlight played over the bare skin of the twin superwomen, giving them their own milky luminescence. They had the dark ocean and the starry sky all to themselves, the sounds of surf and night soft and soothing. For the first time, Jason was actually happy to be female, though her cheeks were still blushed with pink. Guess I'm a screamer.

At first, it had been a little awkward, both former men convinced that something was missing. Then they stopped thinking about it and let their bodies take over, awkwardness transforming into sheer bliss. Dani looked over at Jay and saw her indigo eyes burning in the gloom, her s smile wide and satiated.

"Mmmm, that was amazin', Dani, simply amazin'," Jason said with a silvery sigh.

She leaned over a gave Dani a lingering kiss, then shifted in the water so that she was hugging her to her front, her breasts pressing against Dani's back, arms loped loosely around her waist. Jason rested her chin on Danielle's shoulder, and together they sat, bobbing with the mild waves, looking up the stars that seemed to be shining just for them, basking in each others presence and the comfortable silence.

Then Jason's stomach rumbled, her hyper-active metabolism never at rest.

"Care to fly us back to the hotel, Dani?" Jason whispered, nuzzling at her ear. "Not sure about you, but I've seemed to have worked up an appetite - more than one, too." Her strong arms tightening around Dani's resilient figure, Jason's intentions entirely clear.

Ryusei and Katya watched the rest of the fights, and afterwards went to see what Jason was doing. Finding that both Danielle and Jason weren't at the hotel he looked to Ktya with mischief. "So, it seems the others have abandoned us, leaving us to amuse ourselves. Whatever shall we do?"

He indicates the town. "We've got the entire city, and all the time we need, with no chaperones."

Katya was all but bouncing with exuberance, wired by the excitement of the Havok. It may have been barbaric and low-brow, but it was still fun. A smirk crossed her face when she and Ryusei found no trace of Jason and Daniells, hoping that they were having 'fun'.

When Ryusei asked what she wanted to do, Kat's eyes immediately slid to the door of their hotel room, but she shook her head at the thought. We'll have time for that later. She wanted to experience more of what this city had to offer.

"I think, Ryu, that you should use your nova power of pure awesomeness to get us dinner at the best restaurant in Havana. Then I want to try gambling - I'm not underage here, right? Then after that, let's see what else there is to do, hmm?" She smoothed her glittery, black dress across her thighs, and arched an impish brow up at Ryusei, flashing a dimpled grin.

"As My Lady Commands."

He took her hand and quickly found out which restaraunt was the best. Not too suprisingly, It wasn't the most expensive restaraunt, but even he could appreciate the atmosphere cultivated by the medium-sized eatery a ways off the beaten path. They were seated out on the Veranda. With the fight going on, they were alone out there and after taking their orders for drinks the waiter returned with them and a tray of chips and salsa and cheese dip.

He looked at her. "Now Hispanic food isn't smething I'm very familiar with. I think I'll let you order for us this time."

"Actually, I'm not really familiar with Cuban food either, Ryu," Kat said, a smile playing around her lips as she took a sip of her mojito. "I think it's a fusion of Mexican and Caribbean cuisine."

Seeing their waiter pass by, Katya flagged him down and handed him their menues, a wide, charming grin on her face. She may not have been a nova, but she knew how to work what she got. "Ah... Ramon, is it? Ramon, we don't really know Cuban cuisine... well, at all. So we are going to put ourselves in your tender care and let you pick for us. Bring us whatever you think is best, along with an appropriate bottle of wine. Just please, no fish."

Ramon brought them each a dish with a variety of savoury delicacies. Between sips of wine and enlightening conversation, Ryusei and Katya laughed and giggled, teasingly feeding each other morsels of the spicy meal.

After finishing the delicious banana rum custard tarts they had for dessert, Katya implored Ryusei to take to one of the casinos and show her some of the games. She set herself a firm limit on what she was willing to lose - having an accountant for a mother, she was quite responsible with her money.

Dinner was great, though he preferred traditional Japanese cuisine.

At the casino,Ryusei on the otherhand. had little limit financially in reality, but he did set ten thousand as his limit. He was out five thousand, when he caught a lucky hand at the table, and walked away with about three hundred over what he started with.

They hit another one from there and he lost a grand, but they were comped tickets for several attractions the next day that tickets would have been hard to get.

Hours later they finally arrived back in Ryusei's room, and he looked at her. "So you ready to call it a night?"

He clearly wasn't, and anyone who'd known him would swear this wasn't the real Ryusei, he was far to relaxed and laid back.

"Okay." Danielle smiled, enjoying the sensation of contact. "I'll just fly us to the shore where we can get our clothes..."

She lifted the two of them out of the water. In a stark reversal of fortune, their clothes had not been washed out to sea by a freak tidal wave, or stolen by a random dog. If Danielle was surprised, she didn't show it.

It took Jason and Dani more time to get dressed than it should have taken them, considering their superhuman reflexes, but they didn't seem to mind. It may have been nearly impossible for them to get intoxicated from alcohol anymore, but delightful bliss was working just fine.

Once more as modest as two women built like comic-book superheroines could ever be, Jason wrapped her legs around Dani's waist, hands about her chest. Danielle rose up high into the night air once more, angling for the Hotel Saratoga. Jason's embrace was tight and distracting.

Luck seems to be with me tonight, Katya thought, as she cashed in her chips. She had made double what she had set as her limit, and with Ryusei's steady presence, she had quit while she was ahead. She was also delighted with the comped tickets Ryusei earned as a big spender - that was going to be fun for tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Ryusei
"So you ready to call it a night?"

Katya giggled, one hand reaching under the hem of his shirt, stretching up to give him a fierce, tongue-tangling kiss.

"Not on your life. Your have some prime ravishing to do first."

• 1 month later...

Kat moaned, a hand reaching between Ryusei's legs. "Let's start right here."

The new couple, having just met the day before, managed to 'defile' pretty much the entire suite, some places more than once, before they collapsed in sexual exhaustion, entwined on the king-sized bed.

~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~

Danielle held Jason's legs, which were wrapped around her waist, feeling a mounting anxiety. The night was going great, better than great, and it was in her experience that she was way pass due for something to muck up that greatness.

A horrid case of foot-in-mouth, flying them into a biplane, being hit by a flaming toilet seat from outerspace, one of them spontaneously turning back into a man (which, actually, would probably be a good thing, at least for one of them, but would muck up the evening), something! But...

But nothing! Jason could feel Dani tensing up beneath her, but this was the first time she really felt comfortable being a woman, the first time she thought she might actually come to enjoy it, and she didn't want the night to end just yet.

A shared shower to wash the dried salt from their bodies helped ease the tightness that Danielle was feeling, then a large meal and movie helped even more. Soon, the movie was entirely forgotten by more distracting activities, and so were the last of Danielle's doubts and fears of impending embarrassment.

~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~

The two quantum-crafted beauties - one of which didn't have to sleep and the other who had enough stamina to push it off for weeks, if need be - stood side be side, staring at the mass of splintered wood and twisted metal that was the remnants of the four-poster bed. Their nocturnal acrobatics had been... vigorous.

Jason had an amused smirk on her face; Dani's cheeks were pink, but her lips kept quirking up into a grin too.

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, Dani," Jason said with a sultry, soprano sighed. A pause, then, "Helps that the room is booked by Ryusei."

Another shower, then they got dressed and had breakfast. With a final breast-smooshing hug and a kiss, they said their good-byes, promising to stay in touch and to meet up again soon. Danielle had to get back to Calgary, training to be its newest municipal defender, and Jason had another few days of promotional crap to do for the XWF. Normally, that type of thing would annoy her, but right now, it really didn't.

Jason watched Danielle, a wide smile gracing her stunningly beautiful face and fell back onto the mattress with a squeak of metal and the clatter of shifting wood.

Life had kicked her in the nuts, as it were, and she had hit the ground and whimpered at the pain. But now she was standing up again, only a slight quiver to her legs, and was ready to go on with her life, as new and different as it may be.

Archived