Aberrant: 200X - Havok in Havana! [Open Fic][Complete]

Bombshell

"Kazou Kanai in a pair of pants is a crime against nature," Jael said, having finally caught up and making her presence known. While not as beautiful as the women here, she was still hot, and what she lacked in pure beauty she made up in pure confidence.

It was that confidence that she was working as she stepped up, put her arms around Kazuo and kissed him. It wasn't a shy embrace; their lips met with passion, enthusiasm and most clearly, familiarity. When, after giving a show that few would forget (simply because most people don't get to see egos this large interacting in such a scandalous way in public), Jael stepped back, grinned and asked, "So, how you been, bijin?"

Even without the kiss before, the question held lewd overtones that couldn't be missed. There were also a number of lewd undertones as well, but they couldn't be heard over the overtones - or the murmuring from the watching crowd.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katya nodded in greeting to the two elites. Though her expression was welcoming, she just couldn't keep the envy from her face at the sight of the glamourous goddess before her. As a petite baseline woman around a bevy of much taller, quantum-blessed beauties, her ego could only take so much, and Aušrine's awesome appearance had just catapulted her over her limit.

"Zdravstvujte, how are you Aušrine, Kazuo...hmmphm." Katya's hand tightened spasmodically around Ryusei's arm, her eyes went wide, and a pink blush coloured her fair cheeks at the sight of Kazuo... and his leopard-print speedo... and what was barely contained in it.

Jael's open display of affection only garnered her a raised brow from Katya. She slid her hand down Ryusei's arm, then slipped it around his waist, giving his ass a firm pinch to let him know she was still there. Kazuo's grand collection of scars did nothing for her, but she found her mind wondering to his other memorable attribute.

I wonder what it would feel like? No, don't go there. It would split me in half!

Kazuo ignored most of what Ryusei had to say – because he’s a jerk – until his fellow Nipponese mentioned that Jael was around, at which point he looked (briefly) away from Jason and his questioning of her. But then he went right back to staring lewdly.

Aušrine, on the other hand – who is almost always polite – forced her eyes away from the seething-with-quantum-enhanced-beauty before her, and acknowledged both Ryusei and Katya with a “hello” and a smile.

In answer to Katya's greeting, Aušrine said, "I am well, Katya, blagodariu." She would've said more, but then Katya became... distracted. In all honesty, Aušrine understood. The sheer level and degree of Shock and Awe that Kazuo Kanai managed to spew into the air merely by being himself still amazed her sometimes, even now.

Smiling a bit weakly, Aušrine looked back to Ryusei and answered his question. “Actually, work brought us both here, but that’s all over now, and we were planning on spending the next day or so simply seeing the sights.” Then she seemed to remember something and, turning to indicate the awestruck baseline still staring fixedly at Jason, Aušrine said, “uhm, this is Alfonso, he’s a professional photographer. He’s why I was here.”

The poor man continued to stare slack-jawed at ‘Bombshell’, so Aušrine gave him a soft jab in the ribs (by her standards, not so much by his), and in a sweet-and-also-reprimanding voice she said, “Alfie, you’re staring. Now introduce yourself to my friend Hideyoshi-san and his companion, Katya.”

‘Alfie’ obediently, and self-consciously, looked over at Ryu and Kat. Once he’d gotten his bearings, he actually recovered somewhat quickly, and did a passable job of introducing himself. He was a professional, after all. Seeing Katya and Ryusei standing so close together, he even offered to take their photograph.

Originally Posted By: Bombshell
"I - er - yeah, look, it really wasn't what I had in mind. My girlfriend was the one who wished she looked like Knockout, not me - I just - erm, the genie," Jason flicked an elegant finger with a perfectly manicured, silvery nail at her forehead, referring to her node, "got confused."

Jason met Kazuo's gaze, her face still red, but she had to keep glancing away whenever she felt her eyes wondering. "Look, I've already told the story once today, I'll tell it another time - Whew! I didn't think I would actually wish I could get drunk, I sure could use a drink right about now."

Jason raised one arm to rub the back of her neck, unintentionally emphasizing her remarkable bustline, holding her other hand out for a firm handshake. "Um, nice to meetcha? I'm Jason Bellefleur, Bombshell, a new fighter in the XWF. I'm havin' my first match at the Havok. So, uh, you two a couple or somethin'?" Jason guessed with an unsure smile.

"... "

"... Okay, dude, can you please put on a pair of pants or somethin'? It's really distractin' and I'm sufferin' from penis envy enough, thanks."

Kazuo was about to respond to all this, but then the following happened:

Originally Posted By: Jael Carver
"Kazou Kanai in a pair of pants is a crime against nature," Jael said, having finally caught up and making her presence known. While not as beautiful as the women here, she was still hot, and what she lacked in pure beauty she made up in pure confidence.

Jael!”, exclaimed Kazuo, with a mischievous grin on his face. But that was as far as he got, because then this happened:

It was that confidence that she was working as she stepped up, put her arms around Kazuo and kissed him. It wasn't a shy embrace; their lips met with passion, enthusiasm and most clearly, familiarity. When, after giving a show that few would forget (simply because most people don't get to see egos this large interacting in such a scandalous way in public), Jael stepped back, grinned and asked, "So, how you been, bijin?"

Kazuo was all over that kiss like that orange powdery stuff on cheetos; you know that stuff that gets all over your hands and everything else, and you have to be really careful what you touch afterwards so that you don’t smear your favorite shirt with it or something? Yeah, that stuff.

But then Jael stepped back and called Kazuo a ‘bijin’. Kazuo’s smile slipped like a Pope in a bathtub.

Aušrine, on the other hand, put her hand to her mouth and stifled a laugh, but not trying very hard to hide her huge (and gorgeous!) grin. Kazuo favored her with a withering look, and considered just tossing her in the bay. But she could fly, so it seemed kind of pointless.

He turned back to Jael, still grinning at him in a slightly predatorial way, and with equal parts irritation, sarcasm, and good humor, said, "I been good, Jail. You?"

Loosely translated, 'bijin' meant 'very attractive girl'. As terms of endearment aimed at him went, Kazuo would have to admit that this one was not very high on his list of favorites. Hard to imagine why.

Aušrine looked back to Jason and, looking much more collected and calm (though with the grin still on her face), said, "I'm sorry for my behavior a moment ago, Jason, but I was caught off guard. Perhaps you are not aware, but your physical presence is very... well, perhaps your friend Katya would say 'Mogushyestvienniy'. In English it is, how would you say? Very powerful, yes?"

Katya was thrilled at Alfonso's offer to take her and Ryusei's picture. It was not everyday that she had a professional photographer take her photo - with her in the arms of an uber-hotty no less. Plus, it got her away, at least a little, from the overwhelming pulchritude exuded by Jason and Aušrine.

Grinning, Kat pulled Ryusei to the seawall, her arms around his neck, letting the water and the Castillo de los Tres Reyes del Morro provide a scenic backdrop. She didn't even mind that Alfonso's attention was still sometimes pulled to Bombshell's super shapely form.

Jason was greatly relieved when Jael had shown up and captured Kazuo's attention. She wasn't sure if her face could get any redder - she found the man disturbingly distracting. It didn't help that Kazuo didn't seem compelled to stare at her like nearly everyone else - he leered because he wanted to.

"Not a couple I guess then, just partners-" Jason began, turning back to Aušrine, then had to stifle a moan as she saw the heart-melting grin turned her way. Her deep inhalation nearly strained her swimsuit beyond capacity. Her lips are so perfect, I'd just want to lean her over the seawall and kiss her till she runs out of breath or I do. In the pros versus cons of trading her cock for nova-hood, being able to spend even a brief time with Aušrine was a very big pro.

Originally Posted By: Aušrine
"I'm sorry for my behavior a moment ago, Jason, but I was caught off guard. Perhaps you are not aware, but your physical presence is very... well, perhaps your friend Katya would say 'Mogushyestvienniy'. In English it is, how would you say? Very powerful, yes?"

It took her brain a few moments to catch up to what Aušrine was saying, but then Jason found out that her face could, indeed, get redder.

"Er, umm, thank-you? Kat's been trying to convince me that I'm literally one of the hottest women on the planet - never thought that would apply to me - and after seeing Danielle in real life," Jason pointedly looked down the Malecon to where the original Knockout was standing and gave her a wave. "Maybe - maybe! - I can see her point. God knows, after I first changed - I hope this doesn't sound too vain - but when I'd see myself in a mirror, I could barely keep my hands off myself. Sometimes... I couldn't."

She offered Aušrine an oblique grin, flashing perfect, white teeth. "I'd just never thought I'd affect someone like you, Aušrine, with all your experience and own...matchless beauty. Should I be flattered? Proud? Impressed?" Jason sighed.

Jason stood in silence, watching Alfonso continue to take pctures of Kat and Ryu for a bit. Focusing back on Aušrine, she nodded in their direction. "What is modeling like? Agent Orange has been trying to get me to take a few gigs, and I gotta admit, after seeing the number of zeroes offered by Playboy, I'm a teensy-weensy bit tempted. It's just - it seems really boring, y'know?. You what? Just sit around and let some guy take pictures of you? I was a hockey player before - I want something a little more active."

"If you're going sight-seeing, may I suggest the Plaza de la Catedral? Some great, well maintained old buildings there. And if you're still here tomorrow, I'll being fighting in the Havok in Havana. I gotta go to the Anillo de Havok later anyway, to make sure my outfit fits and pick up my tickets. I can get you one if you like."

Jason looked around at the group, reminded that they should get going if they wanted to get in some swimming before she had to head off to the Anillo.

"Hey guys! Think we could move this party to the water?" Jason said, raising her sultry voice to be heard over the murmuring of the entranced crowd. She dropped to a more normal volume to offer Aušrine, "You're free to join us of course. I'd like nothing more than to get my hands - I mean to see you in the water." Jason's smile was wide and friendly, and she desparately hoped, not too fan-boyish (fan-girlish?).

She seemed completely oblivious to the fact that for the last little while, she'd been speaking in completely fluent, completely sexy Russian.

Danielle looked quizzically at Jay. "Uh... no habla Moonspeak?"

"It's Russian."

"Huh?" She looked at Conrad. "You know Russian?"

"They write good books about war. She wants you to go into the water."

"Oh. ... oh, jeez..."

"You wore a swimsuit for a reason, dude. Just go. She's seen all you got. She has all you got."

"Beh." Danielle rubbed her arms, feeling self-conscious.

Ryusei smiled as their pictures were taken. Katya was having a good time, that's what mattered in the end to him. He sighed when they finished, and knew too well what would happen when they got into the water, especially if Ausrinne joined Jason and Danielle in the water.

Part of him sorta felt bad that Katya was going through this. She was a beautiful young woman, but it was impossible for a baseline to really compete with novas of the Trio's caliber of beauty.

He knew she wouldn't want his pity and resolved that he'd make sure she had fun and that he would too, and things would be ok. What's the worst that could happen?

"What did she say?"

[OOC: I'm taking poetic liscence. Technically, there isn't a beach by the Malecon, but I'm putting one there anyway. The Cartels can do what they want, and this also keeps stuff moving. grin]

Katya had a great time, wrapped in Ryusei's firm embrace as Alfonso took their photos. She felt a warm glow in the middle of her chest; this incredibly handsome man was lavishing his attention on her, even with three of the most stunningly beautiful women that had ever existed, standing no more than thirty feet away.

Kat was just letting Alfonso transfer the digital photos to her phone and giving him a mailing address for the professionally finished hardcopies, when she heard Jason call out in her sensual voice if people wanted to move the party to the water. In perfect Russian.

Slowly, Kat's head rotated till she facing the silver-tressed transsexual, staring at her in shock, her head tilted to a side.

"Chto?" Jason said, surprised by Katya's intense scrutiny.

Originally Posted By: Ryusei Hideyoshi
"What did she say?"

"She asked if everyone wants to go swimming now. Jay, you asked if we wanted to move to the water, in Russian. Since when do you speak Russian?"

"I don't speak Russian, Kat." Jason said, confused.

"You just did!"

"No, I didn't!"

"You did!"

"Did not."

"Just look at everyone else, Jase."

Jason turned in a circle, just now noticing the expressions of those around her.

Aušrine nodded in the affirmative, her gorgeous grin soft and sympathetic.

Jael and Kazuo where still focused on each other.

Danielle looked at her in confusion, still self-conscious.

Conrad nodded at her chest.

Ryusei, held his hands up and shrugged, clearly indicating that he had no clue what Jason had said.

Jason hung her head and let out a long sigh. "Well, fuck me! What other surprises I'mma gonna find?"

Everyone was silent for a long moment, until...

"If you're offering, can I go first?" Dani elbowed Conrad in the side, nearly knocking him off his feet.

Mechanically, Jason took off her sandals and removed her sarong. She stuck them in her small backpack, then removed the scrunchie holding her hair in a ponytail and stuffed that in too. She shook out her ass-length mane of silver hair, then with a perfectly aimed throw, tossed her backpack at Katya, hanging it off her arm, up to the elbow.

Her chin tilted to an almost exaggeratedly regal angle, Bombshell gathered what remnants of dignity she had left, then declared in her crystalline soprano that, "I'm going swimming, now."

With her inhumanly graceful, swaying stride, Jason ran for the seawall, launching herself off the coping with quantum-boosted muscles. The incredible power of the leap carried her up, up and away, her voluptuous figure disappearing in the glare of the sun.

More than a kilometer out from the beach, Jason came shooting down, her silvery hair and swimsuit turning her into an argent comet, vanishing beneath the white-capped, azure waves without a trace of a ripple.

"Heh. Well that's going to be a hard act to follow." He nodded to Kat as his right hand began undoing his shirt.. she let go of him just as he instinctively felt quantum surge through himself, dramatically enhancing his dexterity and speed.

Click to reveal..
Activating Boost Dexterity with extra attribut Appearance (Ryusei doesn't know about the latter effect)

(11:56:47) ChatBot: (Ryusei) rolls 6d10 and gets 6,10,6,2,9,10.

3 successes raises Him to Mega Dexterity and mega Appearance 5 for the next six turns (however we want to do this in out of combat.)

He finished removing his shirt and looked back to Katya as he felt the sand beneath his toes. "Come on. We can't let Jason have all the fun." He dashed into the surf, diving into the water once he got knee deep. He emerged moments later now waist deep, his long black hair hanging around his shoulders, glistening with ocean water, his perfect, blemish free body toned and looking far sexier than it ever had before, now that he'd entered the water.

Kat and Ryusei walked down to the beach, arm-in-arm, as they watched Jason vanish beneath the waves. She let go of his hand as she began to open her bag to lay out a beach towel, then froze solid when she saw Ryusei remove his shirt.

Her mouth dropped open and synapses in her brain began to misfire. Ryusei had been more handsome than any man she had ever seen before in the flesh, but now, he was truly unreal. She couldn't have said what had changed about him other than - He's... Beautiful

Ryusei said something, but the words held no meaning for her - they were an unintelligible caress inflaming her blood. Her breathing came in rapid, ragged gasps and her eyes dilated so much that the irises were just a hair-thin ring of silver around the black. The rest of the world ceased to exist as she watched Ryusei flow towards, and into, the water, more graceful than the wind. He emerged from the ocean, the water cascading down his body, and Katya was afraid she'd orgasm right there, on the beach - the only time she'd been this aroused before was the last time she'd been with Jason, when he erupted into a she.

After an impossibly long instant - that was actually a mere sliver of time - a coherent thought finally came to Kat. Mine!

She chased after Ryusei, her short, strong legs propelling her as fast they could, faster than they had ever before. She plunged into the water, swimming after him, totally neglecting proper form in her need for him.

She reached her raven-haired Adonis, and wrapped her legs around his sleekly muscled torso. One small hand went around his neck and tangled in his glistening hair, her mouth raining down kisses, nipping at his flesh, savouring the salty tang.

"Ya hochoo fuck vi, spravyedlivo zdyes', tyepyer'!" she murmured huskily between kisses. Though Ryusei didn't understand the words, there intent was obvious, as Katya's free hand went beneath the waves, searching for the waist-band of his swimming shorts.

"Woog." Danielle ran a hand through her hair. "I guess you're right, C.F. No one twisted my arm."

"Yeah. Go on, Danno. Have a good one."

Danielle nodded, unfastening her sarong and tossing it at C.F. She looked up, and took to the air, flying out over the water. When she reached the apex, she posed, as if diving off an invisible springboard, and let herself fall.

For the first half, it was a graceful swan dive. For the second half, Danielle said "eh, screw it" and tucked into a cannonball, sending a wave of water out from the point of impact.

Originally Posted By: Kazuo
When, after giving a show that few would forget (simply because most people don't get to see egos this large interacting in such a scandalous way in public), Jael stepped back, grinned and asked, "So, how you been, bijin?"

But then Jael stepped back and called Kazuo a ‘bijin’. Kazuo’s smile slipped like a Pope in a bathtub.

Aušrine, on the other hand, put her hand to her mouth and stifled a laugh, but not trying very hard to hide her huge (and gorgeous!) grin. Kazuo favored her with a withering look, and considered just tossing her in the bay. But she could fly, so it seemed kind of pointless.

Jael watched Kazuo's smile fade and her own wiped away. Aušrine's titter was another clue, though Jael already had gotten the idea. "So," she said her tone almost casual, "I guess I owe my Japanese tutor a nut-punch." She wasn't really smiling; she was too stiff with irritation at having been made to look foolish. "So what did I say, and what should I have said?"

Her blue-gray eyes were looked on his, quietly determined to figure out what gone wrong, so that she'd have all the facts when she went home and tore Paul Chen's nuts off.

It took her brain a few moments to catch up to what Aušrine was saying, but then Jason found out that her face could, indeed, get redder.

"Er, umm, thank-you? Kat's been trying to convince me that I'm literally one of the hottest women on the planet - never thought that would apply to me - and after seeing Danielle in real life," Jason pointedly looked down the Malecon to where the original Knockout was standing and gave her a wave. "Maybe - maybe! - I can see her point. God knows, after I first changed - I hope this doesn't sound too vain - but when I'd see myself in a mirror, I could barely keep my hands off myself. Sometimes... I couldn't."

Wow! Talk about your classic overshare.

Aušrine managed to keep the blush out of her cheeks and the awkwardness off of her face, but only just barely. If she’d had any doubts before now concerning Jason’s claim to have once been a man, they were certainly gone now. She tried not to be too offended either; for her part, she could not imagine what it would be like to suddenly become a man. Especially if she found herself stuck in a body she would have found attractive as a woman.

She offered Aušrine an oblique grin, flashing perfect, white teeth. "I'd just never thought I'd affect someone like you, Aušrine, with all your experience and own...matchless beauty. Should I be flattered? Proud? Impressed?" Jason sighed.

Aušrine smiled in what she hoped was a reassuring manner and answered, “beauty affects us all, Jason. And of course you should be proud of yourself! Why shouldn’t you be?”

Jason stood in silence, watching Alfonso continue to take pctures of Kat and Ryu for a bit. Focusing back on Aušrine, she nodded in their direction. "What is modeling like? Agent Orange has been trying to get me to take a few gigs, and I gotta admit, after seeing the number of zeroes offered by Playboy, I'm a teensy-weensy bit tempted. It's just - it seems really boring, y'know?. You what? Just sit around and let some guy take pictures of you? I was a hockey player before - I want something a little more active."

"If you're going sight-seeing, may I suggest the Plaza de la Catedral? Some great, well maintained old buildings there. And if you're still here tomorrow, I'll being fighting in the Havok in Havana. I gotta go to the Anillo de Havok later anyway, to make sure my outfit fits and pick up my tickets. I can get you one if you like."

*Well*, thought Aušrine with amusement, *she certainly talks as much as a woman, doesn’t she? I think she’ll manage just fine.*

“Actually”, she said, “Kazuo already purchased some tickets for the fights, but thank you.” She added with a wry grin and a roll of her big, brown, beautiful eyes, “I think the matches are the only reason he stayed in this city after his work was done.”

Aušrine glanced at ‘Alfie’ as he took photographs of Ryusei and Katya as she continued, “As for modeling? Yes, it can be boring – very boring. But it can also be quite enjoyable, especially if the photographer and his or her crew are good at their jobs. But it certainly isn’t for everyone. I do it because it helps bring in extra money, in between jobs for my other line of work.” She glanced in Kazuo’s direction as she said this last part.

Aušrine and Jason exchanged a few more pleasantries, and then Jason turned to the rest of the group and suggested they ‘move this party to the water’. In perfect Russian.

Aušrine had barely realized they’d been speaking in Russian the whole time. It was her second of five languages, and came almost as naturally to her as her own native Lithuanian did. After hearing Jason pronounce her name so clearly and correctly, it hadn’t really surprised her when she’d begun to speak fluently in a Slavic language and Aušrine had simply accepted it as a matter of course.

So of course, it was both fascinating and amusing to learn that Jason ‘Bombshell’ Bellefleur had not even realized she capable of speaking Russian, let alone that she’d already been doing so for some minutes now. When the silver-haired nova turned to her for confirmation of the fact, Aušrine simply nodded helpfully.

The realization, and everyone’s stares seemed to embarrass her a bit, and in reaction Jason promptly stripped down to her bathing suit and then pulled a leap that would have done Kazuo proud, disappearing into the sun and the waves a very long way off from shore. So Aušrine figured that was the end of that conversation.

In short order Knockout had similarly stripped to her bathing suit (looking every bit as lovely as Jason – for obvious reasons) and shot off into the air, though in her case it looked more like flight than a nova-class leap. And then the others in the group headed towards the water as well, albeit in a more understated fashion.

Aušrine took a moment to speak with Alfonso and his crew, saying goodbye to them and thanking them for their good work. That done, she left Kazuo with that strange blonde American nova he seemed to like so much, and started to head down to the water herself.

Where she was immediately met with the sight of Katya and Ryusei engaged in a level of physical intimacy that put the show Kazuo and Jael had given them all a few minutes ago to shame. How very, very awkward…

Quote:
Jael watched Kazuo's smile fade and her own wiped away. Aušrine's titter was another clue, though Jael already had gotten the idea. "So," she said her tone almost casual, "I guess I owe my Japanese tutor a nut-punch." She wasn't really smiling; she was too stiff with irritation at having been made to look foolish. "So what did I say, and what should I have said?"

Kazuo spared another moment to smirk and glare at Aušrine before answering her.

Then that grin of his was back on his face, and he said, "You called me a girl, is what you did! You know, like a really, really pretty one? 'Bijin' is the kind of word a guy'd use if he was talkin' about Ash over there - or the Transgender Twins too, I guess." Kazuo stopped for a moment and seemed to consider that. But then he moved on. "As for me", he added, with a mischievous grin, "the correct words, bijin, are 'tanseii yaro'. Cuz that's what I am! A sexy fuckin' bastard." The cocky grin on his face positively dared Jael to disagree with him.

"Anyway,don't sweat it, kid", he concluded, "Least ya tried, right?"

Danielle poked her head above water, and looked around, spotting Jay on the horizon. SHe smiled, and raised he hand to wave, and that's when she noticed.

It's not digging in any more.

She frowned, and looked down, and stared at the snapped assembly of string and spandex that floated in front of her, broken in three places.

My swimsuit tore, she thought.

It must have been the impact.

My swimsuit tore.

I'm naked in the middle of the ocean.

My swimsuit tore.

It wasn't my swimsuit.

I'll have to go out and buy Jay another swimsuit.

Then I'll have to kill myself.

Jason fell towards the ocean like a meteor, performing an inhumanly perfect swan dive from more than a kilometer above the ocean. Her outstretched hands sliced through the surface of the water and she plunged towards the ocean floor, letting the caress of sun-warmed water wash away her embarrassment and confusion.

Originally Posted By: Aušrine
“beauty affects us all, Jason. And of course you should be proud of yourself! Why shouldn’t you be?”
Because I'm afraid I'll start liking being this way.

Reaching the bottom, she kicked off and shot towards the surface, undulating with an impossibly fluid grace that would shame a dolphin. She breeched the surface, facing away from the island, clearing the water past her waist. She tossed her head, her long, wet, silver hair glistening in the sun; the salty, refreshing breeze blew across her breasts, making her nipples tingle and stiff.

What the fuck? she thought. Jason looked down, and let out a scream of frustration at the sight of her bare breasts jutting proudly from her chest. She stopped treading water so vigorously and dropped till the water was up to her neck.

What the hell happened to my swimsuit? A second later, she facepalmed. Crapfuck!. It was just a normal swimsuit. It wasn't meant to withstand the stress a Nova can place on it.

Jason twisted around, head turning, searching for the wayward swimsuit. She just barely noticed Dani's hair of spun-gold, and self-consiously waved back, making sure she was hiding the important bits below the water... Just like the hot tub. Sigh.

Okay, don't panic - Don't panic! - the closest person is Dani, and she's still a ways away. You just have to find the swimsuit and slip it back on, and no one will ever know. Slowly, Jason began swimming back towards the beach - she was pretty sure when she pushed off from the ocean floor that she headed away from it - looking for her swimsuit.

I'm naked in the middle of the fuckin' ocean!

Don't worry about that. Just find the swimsuit.

The silver swimsuit.

Yes.

In the water.

Yes.

That the sun is reflecting off of and turning all silver.

Yeah, you're fucked.

Jason punched her hand in the water, aggravation bordering on alarm, causing a large splash of water. She looked back to shore, making sure no one else was getting too close, then noticed Dani again, not seeming to be doing much other than staying in the water. Her luminous, indigo eyes narrowed.

I know where to get another swimsuit - it'll even fit, since it's really mine.

Ryusei barely noticed the two women as they emerged nude, as Katya was easily in the process of Ravishing him for some reason. The sight of both of them topless made him harder than Doctorate Caculus, and he quickly expanded his quantum over Katya and the two vanished in a flash of light, reappearing in his bedroom at the hotel.

Continued in Riding the Waves

Danielle froze as she locked eyes with Bombshell.

She's coming right for me. Don't panic. Don't panic. Oh fuckity fucking fuck fucka-fuck-fucko she's gonna see me naked and then I don't know what's gonna happen -

Danielle tried to stay calm. Okay. Options. I could fly away, but everyone will see. I could dive under but she'd swim after me, probably doesn't know I don't need to breathe... ugh. I can't believe it, an outfit I wore got damaged, again. This keeps up and I'll be convinced God has a tit fetish.

Originally Posted By: Kazuo
Then that grin of his was back on his face, and he said, "You called me a girl, is what you did! You know, like a really, really pretty one? 'Bijin' is the kind of word a guy'd use if he was talkin' about Ash over there - or the Transgender Twins too, I guess." Kazuo stopped for a moment and seemed to consider that. But then he moved on. "As for me", he added, with a mischievous grin, "the correct words, bijin, are 'tanseii yaro'. Cuz that's what I am! A sexy fuckin' bastard." The cocky grin on his face positively dared Jael to disagree with him.

"Anyway,don't sweat it, kid", he concluded, "Least ya tried, right?"

"I would have liked to have succeeded," she growled softly. After a moment, she appeared to forget it; while she hadn't, one of Jael's more interesting features was an ability to live almost completely in the present. "I guess I'll just have to succeed with something else with you, Kazuo. Got any ideas?" Her curved smile left no doubt what she was implying.

Jason swan closer to her prey, indigo eyes locked on blue, making sure to conceal her lack of modesty. Don't want her to be wary. For the first time, Jason tried to give a sexy smile. That's right, I'm supa-sexa, just stare at me and drool as I get closer... Damn Dani's hot, I wish she'd swim a bit higher, so I could see her in the suit, before I snag it.

Jason stopped four yards away from Dani, close enough to sweep in and hopefully swipe the swimsuit, far enough away not to seem threatening or reveal her lack of covering. She hoped. Dani was fast, but Jay was really quick, snatch bullets from mid-air quick. Okay, I'm pretty sure I remember how the suit went on, so to take it off... I do this, than that, and mine!.

Jason was about to make her move, when she caught the look in Dani's eye, and realized... she just couldn't do it. She'd been embarrassed enough, but she couldn't bring herself to inflict it on another, especially on someone who was dealing with the exact same thing she was, and looked like her, besides.

Jason glanced away from Dani, blew a strand of wet hair out of her face, then let out a long sigh. When she looked back, Jay's lips were twisted in a wryly self-conscious smile.

"Um... I need your help."

Jason looked around, making sure the two of them were still relatively alone, then swam a bit closer, speaking a little more softly. Her cheeks were painted a rosy tint.

"Er - yeah, you see, the thing is - well... WhenIdivedmyswimsuitcameoff - andit'ssilversoIcan'tseeitintheglarefromthesunonthewater - andsinceyouflyIwashopingyou'dhelpmefindit - beforeIdiefromhumiliation?"

As Jason waited for Danielle's response - Dani taking some time figuring out what Jay had just spewed out - something caught her eye. Floating towards her, it was a piece of indigo spandex, twisting and bobbing in the water. Jason's mouth dropped open, disbelief written large across her stunning face. Slowly, her gaze shifted from the remnant of swimwear to Danielle's own blushing countenance.

"You. Got. To. Be. Fuckin'. Kidding!"

Jason tried to stifle her mortified laughter, but failed. It started as snorts, then progressed to chuckles, then finished as - to her dismay, but she couldn't make herself stop - silvery giggles.

"This is just... just perfect. *Snort!* When I wanted to get you in a hot tub, this... this wasn't exactly what I had in mind. *Giggle!* Don't we just have the best of luck? Heh, heh, ha, ha, ha..."

Jay swam closer, holding the scrap of indigo in her hand. She gave another look around, in the faint hope that she'd notice the glint of her swimsuit, but her eyes keep getting pulled back - okay, she was looking on purpose - to Knockout, her figure growing more and more distinct in the clear water as she got closer.

"Um, as amusing as this all is - and I'm sure we'll be laughing about this for the rest of lives - we got to do something. Maybe... maybe we can rig somethin' up, tie the swimsuit back together?" Jay said, holding out the piece of said swimsuit. "Then you could fly around, and either find my swimsuit, or get me another one?"

"Well... hold on, maybe I can just, you know, use my x-ray vision and just look around for it..." She swims out towards where Jay landed. "Then if it's still wearable, problem solved..."

Okay. I admit it. I want her. I want her bad. But she used to be a guy. So did I. I dunno what the etiquette is here...

"You have x-ray vision?!" Instinctively, Jason moved an arm to conceal her most obvious attributes, which did little more than draw attention to them. Idiot! That's not going to do anything.

Hesitantly, Jason dropped her arm. "That might work, Dani. Thanks." As Jay followed Dani to her landing spot - as near as she could tell - she had to say something to fill the awkward silence. "So, uh... X-ray vision, huh? That must be fun, and very distracting." That was supposed make it less awkward?!

While Dani looked one way, Jason looked another, hoping to find her swimsuit (intact).

This is like something out of a fanboy's wildest fantasies - two uber-hot pieces of nova-class ass, naked, in the ocean. Does it matter what she was before? Not in the slightess. I still want her, bad. Now, how do I go about-

In her distracted search for something - Oh, yeah! A swimsuit - Jason hadn't been paying attention to where she was swimming.

So, Jason was completely surprised when when she felt her bum bump into something that was both soft and firm at the same time. She barely stifled an 'Eeep!' when she felt her legs rub against another pair, long and smooth, beneath the waves.

Jason whirled around, the clear water swirling. She felt her protruding protuberances brush against a pair the equal to her own, and shivered as the fleeting contact sent thrills through her.

Jason's breath came deep, her breasts nearly rising above the water with each inhalation. Her heavy-lidded eyes twinkled brightly as she locked gazes with the devastating Knockout.

I want to...

Just DO IT!

Danielle could feel Jason's legs entwining with hers beneath the waves. Jason reached out a hand, placing it lightly on Dani's arm, and slowly stretched forward, her head tilted a tad, her lips slightly parted.

Either she runs or stays - at least I'll know.

Jason's heart pounded in her chest, and she kept swallowing the lump in her throat as she moved closer, refusing to let her nerves stop her. She could feel Dani's apprehension, but the buxom blonde didn't pull away.

She's not running, she's not running - dear God this is really happening - don't stop!

Before their lips met, Jason discovered a snag in trying to kiss a woman as well-endowed as herself - mainly that her considerable assets were impeded by the equally considerable assets of the woman she was trying to kiss.

Ha! How would've thunk this would've been a problem? Again I say, ha!

With a velvety, impatient growl, Jason slid her hand from Dani's shoulder to her back, then brought up her other hand and placed it on the back of Knockout's neck. Bombshell's eyes locked with those of Knockout's, giving her one last chance to abort, and when she didn't take it, pulled her close.

No regrets - just do it! This is only the second girl I've ever - No regrets - just do it!

Their over-abundant breasts were pressed tightly together, and their lips met in a soft, hesitant kiss that grew firmer and more sure the longer it lasted.

God, that feels nice. I - that feels nice.

Danielle ran her fingers along Jay's spine, enjoying the kiss and the sensation of being pressed so close. She contemplated slipping a hand onto her bosom, but... no, a bit far, not just yet...

After a long moment, Danielle's lips broke contact with her. She was flushed and excited, obviously. Her glorious blue eyes stared into Jay's for a long moment. "I..."

She swallowed. "I think I found it."

She back off a little, and helps up a silvery scrap of cloth. "It just... drifted by."

"I would have liked to have succeeded," she growled softly. After a moment, she appeared to forget it; while she hadn't, one of Jael's more interesting features was an ability to live almost completely in the present. "I guess I'll just have to succeed with something else with you, Kazuo. Got any ideas?" Her curved smile left no doubt what she was implying.

Kazuo arched one scarred eyebrow, but his smile didn't change. "Course I got ideas! Shit. What kinda question is that?"

As interested as he seemed in Jael's question, Kazuo was still distracted by the Transgender Twins' sudden, and rather over the top departure for the waters off the Malecon. "Guess they really wanted to go swimming...", he muttered. At about the same time he seemed to become aware that he was still standing in the middle of the street in his speedo. Kazuo seemed to find the realization more amusing than anything else, but even so, the speedo (which was his eufiber) shifted and morphed back into the shorts and shirt number he'd been wearing earlier in the day.

"So...", he said, turning his good eye back to Jael, "what've you been doin' with yerself lately, Jael?"

Jason shivered as Dani's fingers slid down her spine, a soft moan escaping her, more felt than heard in their lip-lock. Jay's hand on Danielle's back skimmed down her side, firmly grasing her delightful derriere.

I've missed this - I haven't had a girl in my arms since me and Katya tried... Dani's so different - so soft, yet so strong. How far...mmmmmm.

Danielle broke the kiss just as Jason was beginning to run out of breath. Jason breathed long and slow, a small, pleased smile on her lush lips. She saw the expression on Dani's face and could feel the heat in her own cheeks. Jason's eyes were nearly closed, their indigo colour intense, and glowing brighter than ever as she stared into Dani's depthless blues.

Originally Posted By: Knockout
"I... "

"Yesss?" Jason said, her excitement rising, hands starting to pull Dani close again.

Originally Posted By: Knockout
She swallowed. "I think I found it."

She backed off a little, and held up a silvery scrap of cloth. "It just... drifted by."

"Oh." Jason was surprised by how disappointed she felt. "Oh! I guess that's good - I mean, I can get you another suit now."

Jason plucked the silver suit from Dani's grasp, and turned her back to slip it on. Just as she was about to put her foot through one of the leg holes of the one-piece, a thought occured to her.

"Um, do you want the suit, and you can get me a new one?" Jason asked Dani, speaking over her shoulder with a rueful smile on her stunning face. "You can fly faster than I run, and I sorta feel bad about the suit I gave you not surviving."

Jason's smile seemed to turn almost impish as she added, "And anyway, the only one you'll find that'll probably fit is a bikini, so unless you want the honors..."

Why did I just make that offer?

"You keep it. Here." There was a blur of activity as Danielle tied a knot in where it had split. "Just swim on back, get something from Carver or Conrad or... huh." She squinted. "Where's Ryusei and Katya go? Anyways, I'll just start swimming back, you can bring it out to me later."

Don't mention that Carver might have the hots for me. Or maybe I should.

Jason watched Dani tie the knot in the swimsuit with interest. X-ray vision, super-fast fingers, flies, what else can she do? Jason took back the silver swimsuit and slipped it on with surprising ease in the water - inadvertently flashing Dani - despite the tightness across the chest from Danielle's fix. Hrm, gonna have to take care not to breath too deep or pop! and out they come.

"I'm not sure what Jael or Conrad could have that'll work - Jael's wearing eufiber and Conrad is... But don't worry! I'll find something, and I won't be long." Jay flashed Dani another quick grin, then turned and headed for shore, the preternatural strength and grace of her limbs letting her cut through the water like a very shapely torpedo.

Less than a minute later, Jason emerged onto the sand. She wrung out her long, thick mane of silver hair, then scanned the beach for the rest of the group. Jael and Kazuo were still occupied with each other, Conrad was sitting on a beach blanket staring at the girls - and now her - and Ausrine was moving down a ramp from the Malecon to the beach. Don't want to ask her, I've made myself sound like an idiot around her enough already. She saw no sign of Katya or Ryusei.

"Where are Kat and Ryusei?" With a shrug, Jason began jogging towards Conrad. When even more heads turned her way - and feeling the tear in her suit widen slightly - she settled back into a smooth, effortless lope, though none of the heads turned away.

"Hey, Conrad! You see where Kat and Ryu went? Waittaminute, this is my and Kat's stuff."

"Whuh? Uh, nope! Not since they were making like rabbits - or I guess, cats in heat in the surf - then bwip! They disappeared... probably back to the hotel."

"Okay, thanks for sharing that." She looked down, considering Conrad, or rather, his shirt. "Gimme your shirt."

"What? Jabe, bend down. You're one tall lady and I'm hurting my neck here." Staring up at one hell of a projecting shelf!

"Oh, huh? Sure." Jason bent over that the waist till her face was level with Conrad's. "There was a... wardrobe malfunction, so I need-" Without taking his eyes from the large, fleshy orbs hanging from Bombshell's chest, he was out of his shirt in nearly Nova-level speed.

"Y'know, I can probably throw you into the water from here, Conrad," Jason said as she realized why Dani's friend had asked her to bend over. She kneeled down on the blanket, rubbing the material of Conrad's shirt with her fingers. "Thanks for the shirt, though, it's... useless. Damn!" This is too thin, it'll be worst than being naked once wet, although...

Jason looked through her backpack, then remembered there was nothing useful in there. As she pondered ripping a hole in the beach blanket and using that, she looked through Katya's shoulder bag, not expecting to find anything, anything that would fit anyway.

So she was quite surprised when she pulled out a neon-pink bikini that was obviously meant for someone much bigger and considerably more endowed than Katya was. Why does she have this? Probably another 'surprise' for me. Oh, well, it's convenient. Jason eyed it again, noting that it would preserve modesty, if just barely.

She gave Conrad a stern look before heading back to the water, but couldn't keep one side of her mouth from curving up. "I'd advise you not to laugh or stare or say anything when Dani comes out of the ocean. You might find out just how far you can be thrown."

Jason got up and dashed off for the ocean, the bikini wrapped around a hand, ignoring the stares turned her way. Before hitting the water, she made another leap, much more casual, only clearing twenty meters or so. Knockout's golden tresses were a beacon, and seconds later, Jason swam up to her naked, near twin.

"Well, I found you something, Dani, but I don't think you're gonna be thrilled... Though everyone else probably is."

Jason held out her hand with the bright pink triangles and pieces of string, a small smile on her face, both teasing and daring.

Danielle rolled her eyes as she took the swimsuit in hand. "At least tell me someone bought it for you," she said as she slipped into it, tucking things into place. "Because if you bought it for yourself... well, I don't think I could afford enough trips to the headshrinker for that."

"Had I known you'd be wearing it, I'd have bought this thing in a second," Jason said, not taking her eyes of Dani as she changed. When she was done, Jason began swimming lazy circles around Dani, doing a very impressive backstroke.

"But, nah, I found it in Kat's bag - I guess it was supposed to be another fun surprise for later. I swear, that girl wants me to be her private Barbie doll."

Jason eyed the blonde bobbing in the water. "What's up with Shrink talk though, man? As if you've never ogled yourself. You seem to be handling things okay - that gives me hope for myself."

"I did, a little, but it'd just kind of weird. I mean, girls who like girls don't check themselves out in the mirror, because they see the reflection as 'them' and if I don't, well... I don't think that's healthy." She tied the string up front and nodded. "But you do get... well, maybe not USED to it, but it becomes manageable."

Jason continued swimming circles around Dani, though she had managed to peel her eyes off the pink triangles that Dani was wearing. Her voice was reflective as she tilted her head slightly so she could view her own bulging endowments, straining her torn swimsuit.

"Scary thing is, I think I am getting used to it. When I first changed, everything about my body felt wrong - legs were too long, hips and ass too big, hair too long, the tits - you get the idea. Now, well, I'm still annoyed by the hair, but my body feels completely natural - it's hard to remember how my body felt... before."

Jason stopped swimming, and turned to face Dani directly, her gaze steady on her blonde twin's face. "The problem I still have is, as you said, when I look in the mirror, I don't always see me. Most of the time I do - and that's a bit disturbing in its own right - but sometimes I just see an insanely hot woman who I can get my hands on at any time and then I realize that it is me. Fucked up, I know, but there it is."

"Only good thing about gaining the twins," Jason said, gesturing to the crowning adornments of her womanhood, "is that I've spent so much time worryin' and learnin' about bein' a girl, that being a Nova seems almost easy - barring a few minor details." The self-deprecating curve of Bombshell's lips clearly refering to their shared wardrobe malfunction.

For a while, Jay swam some more, her spectacular form and technique riveting, perfect limbs flashing in the sun. Eventually, she glided to a stop next to Dani. "I... I think there may be - I'm a scared that there might be something else too-" Jason said softly, her luminous eyes peering into the distance, a brief look of panic crossing her stunning face, the same face the Danielle saw everyday in the mirror.

Jason switched to a side stroke so she could gaze at Danielle more directly. Jason couldn't help but smile at what she saw, some of the tension easing from her - she liked this Danielle, more relaxed and poised. And she certainly would be the one to ask.

"Have you noticed other changes since... y'know, changed? Not just physical ones but - I mean - I didn't even know I could speak Russian until half an hour ago. If I think about it, it seems as native to me as English now, even easier than French."

Jason's sultry soprano was a little hesitant, but she pushed on. "And the heels were easy, but they weren't that high, and that just might be my enhanced agility. I guess new hormones can change some stuff - but - what I'm trying to say is, have you noticed any... mental changes, any changes to you? You know what I'm trying to say?"

Archived