Mutants & Masterminds - Mutants and Masterminds 2.0

Wakinyan

Some of you may or may not know that the Mutants and Masterminds RPG is releasing (or has for some of us already) a 2nd edition to the book. Now all the improvements on the game aside there is something I want to share with you that they have offered.

grr2505_150.jpg

It's like the Anti-Big Blue!

Still I must get this since it reminds me of it so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cancel that order and order direct from Green Ronin.

Earlier in the year the distributor Green ronin used went under and screwed up their release schedules for all the big companies like what you are seeing now.

If you want the book without hiccup go to GR direct.

• 1 year later...

If you would be so inclined Chosen I would be interested in developing and running a site based on the 'freedomverse' Freedom City Supplement. IMO the M&M system (and FC setting) is some of the best system and settings to ever be produced for Supers RPG. Let me know if you are interested and we can maybe have a sit down.

• 2 years later...

My group and I are just dabbling our toes into the Supers realm of RPing... we've done everything from D&D to Shadowrun... Done a Western theme'ed RP called Aces and Eights, and started off our Supers with Aberrant.

The group was uber-excited about Supers RPG, but Aberrant failed to fulfill our gaming needs... the system was far too unbalanced. If you didn't have Mega-Strength, you were pretty much dead. The GM/ST running it may have been playing it wrong, but after losing 4 characters among 6 players to M-S, we called it quits on Aberrant.

Starting on M&M2e... Woo. This game has pretty much every base covered from what I've been seeing. Couldn't really make a super that has Comprehend 10, with the permanent flaw added on. Makes for some fun times.

The best thing I can say for M&M2e, on my limited experience so far, is the sheer diversity and balance of this game.

Archived