Mutants & Masterminds: The Unlikely Prophets - The Unlikely Prophets OOC Thread

Charlotte

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back. smile

Also, Necronaut, did you intend to call Bodhie by her real name and not her super-code-name? smile

In other news...no, my dice-roller complaint privileges are hereby suspended pending review of precisely what kind of a bitch payback is. smile

A note, and thanks to Necronaut for pointing this out for me: if you're finding it hard to keep up, consider adding the OOC thread and the current story thread to your Watched Lists, then setting your account to Email you when a Watched thread is updated. You'll get all UPdates and know when it's your turn.

Originally Posted By: IndyPendant
Seriously. Gloom and Radiance.

"...And the part of them that was the endless night reached out..."

"...large luminous sabers appearing in her hands..."

Cloak. And. Dagger. ; )

And we didn't even plan that! It just happened! grin

For Christmas in Australia, I think this song is appropriate (Thanks to Velvet for linking this in Chat several weeks (maybe months) ago):

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

BTW: The comedian/musician is Australian.

• 3 weeks later...

Glitch, due to cell phones being traceable by cell tower, I believe everyone left theirs at home. However: you DID create an untraceable cell phone to contact Jack. If Glitch does not have it, and I'll accept it if you decide that he doesn't, then you can contact whoever does have it with the WID.

So who has it?

• 2 weeks later...

Thought that occurred to me: People (including myself) should probably put in some points on Devices, that would come from Glitch's handiwork. I'm thinking of cranking out two such things:

1. A set of Subtle communicators that would keep us all in touch from across the globe. Something for everyone.

2. Teleport Devices that are Limited: To Jack's House. That Flaw is to simultaneously lower points costs and so that we don't steal from Jade. Something for everyone, and only for escape purposes if Hex is conked.

Edit: Mike's word on the subject:

Quote:

[Mike] 4:38 pm: The Subtle communicators could work - as Equipment. (You'll be getting a load of PP before too

long.) Teleporting, though... we have three people who can teleport, and Glitch has shown NO signs of developing

that technology so I'd have to rule no.

And after some thought, here is my mechanical plan:

Prophet Team Communicators: Communication 9 (Subtle x2)

That's 11 'structural' PP/EP, which calls for Equipment 3, having rounding up, and 3 PP to purchase. Please correct me if the calculations are wrong in any way. smile

Heh, I just realized that today is Mike's birthday from his profile.

Birthday popcorn? popcorn

Sing along with me, I won't forget THE OFFICIAL ORDER BIRTHDAY SONG!:

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday Mike...

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday good mate,

you live in Iron Gates,

but you'll bump off old Archon,

the...

next world potentate!

laugh

Hex can cast some spells without the book. Other spells she needs the book for.

In particular, she'll need the book to use her 'doorway teleport' spell. Not an issue during battle, but it does mean we'll want to have it by the end of the fight. smile

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't taking away a device take away all the powers in an array in that device?

I ask, because if this is the case then it's not possible for Glitch to attack with his power gauntlets since they are in the same array as his blaster - and I have always been led to believe this is the case.

Hey guys, do we actually have a battle plan or something like that? I mean we can't really communicate much ICly and I don't know how much we're allowed to coordinate ourselves oocly but this fight looks like a tougher challenge than Spartan posed and I believe we should try to focus on those targets that are the toughest.

Currently I'm trying to subdue the supertough Mino but he's proving to be very resistant...

Archived