Mutants & Masterminds: The Unlikely Prophets - The Unlikely Prophets OOC Thread

Charlotte

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'm ready to fast-forward since I feel the conversation tapering off. If you change your mind or are going to try to change someone else's mind you have until tomorrow (Saturday, August 22nd) morning, my time. About 24 hours from now.

Majority vote will decide action, with Blackjack acting as tiebreaker. I'll assume that your position is the same as the last time you stated it. Then I will post a text piece that summarizes what happened and how it turned out, send it to you all via PM for checking, then post it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, sorry about being so absent. I've been crazy enough that I've had little creative energy unless something really inspires me. It's not that you guys aren't inspiring, far from it. But I can't even write regularly for my drop-dead fav character in another game, so that's how bad it is. It's not you, it's me. Truly.

I'll try to be more on top of things (though with a move coming up, I'm sure I'll have another lapse soonish). It's ok to remind me that I haven't posted; I'll usually try to answer requests.

Originally Posted By: Me
I am going to try to keep posting rates high; consequently if I don't hear back from you within three day's time on any group thread, I will forge on ahead without you.

I'm going to start enforcing this quite a bit more strictly from now on, since I've noticed a drop in posting rates. If anyone has any idea as to what I need to do to get them back up, I would love to hear it.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Bodhie Armstrong
"Codenames?", Bodhie asked a bit estranged by the idea. "Like...? I don't know. I've got no idea about that. I'm not going to walk around with some stupid Hero-name like "Big Buff Girl" or something - you can forget about that.", the large bodybuilder crossed her arms over her chest defiantly her gaze challenging everyone to make a stupid comment about her size in relation to her yet-to-be-found codename.

*Cyco would sing if the song existed* "She's a brick...house..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Mike OOC
Question to everyone. I've now made so many mistakes with this combat that I am seriously considering hitting the reset button and taking back the last few rounds of actions, so that it can play out more or less how it ought to play out.

Any thoughts?

Wait, what? I didn't notice any errors, though I'm the person who assumes that if an ST didn't do something a 'right way', its because they've made a minor change. If it's a big issue, I'll mention it. Honestly, Id' rather not go back and reset stuff. Just recgonize the mistakes and work on not making them again. smile

Archived