World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

Dawn OOC

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heads up for this weekend - I'll be at a convention for most of it. Friday and Sunday I won't be online much as I'll be enroute, and the rest of the time I will be having fun (or so I hope). I will be sticking my head into the forums to check on my games, at the very least.

Sylvia - Conflation. It's a relax-a-con for mostly local con goers to kick of the season, as I understand it. This will be my first (real) year.. I tried to go last year, but got sick and ended up in the hotel room on painkillers with stitches and a broken nose for the entire weekend. frown

Originally Posted By: Ravi FitzCoventry
Damn... A quiet weekend.

Hmm, I wonder how much trouble I can get into without responsible supervision...?

Consider this: I'll be checking in to make sure things are sane, and if there's a problem, I'll lock threads until I can deal with it Sunday night.

Stop trying to burn down my games! :P

Originally Posted By: Sean Cassidy
Here's the List of the members of the Young Adventurer's club. As far as I know, Sean, Renata, Zachary (Student Vice-President, retired PC), and Jason (Groundskeeper and also retired PC since Rorx disappeared), are the only PCs with parents in the Club, through Racker is the now the Sheriff, IIRC.

That is not a comprehensive list, just to clarify. Those are the people that have been named IC as members; I'm not listing them all because I'd like to leave it open for new players to have parents involved. smile Also, I don't want to come up with a bunch of names. laugh

Originally Posted By: Ravi FitzCoventry
Dawn, not to be a pushy panther, but are you going to update the XP for chapters 6 & 7? You gave us 5 XP at the halfway point for Ch. 6, but nothing at the end. Also, I don't think myself and Weasel have any XP for Reach Out And Touch Someone yet. *sits up and begs* grin

Let me get home and review this tonight. I noted that I didn't have anything listed on the resources for Chpt 7, but I need to check and see what I did or did not do. blush

Archived