Sign in to follow this  
Dawn OOC

World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

I don't want to screw up the posting order in 8d, but it seems as if I should be the one to respond. Dawn, Lucia? You guys have any preference?

I'd always say go with the flow of the action, not the posting order unless you're in combat. Go for it! smile

I have the Dalton map back up. It's not the same... the orginial is gone, somewhere in the depths of my computer and former hosting site. It is similar though, as far as I can remember. laugh

As I posted in DR, I'm just exhausted. I'll try to catch up this weekend. Feel free to read that post for details. Sorry about the delay.

I'm way, way, way behind on a lot of things, and this is one of them. I will try for an IC post this weekend, if I can get through my housework.

Sylvia - I believe that the others are in the art building now... unless you meant to be wrong and go to the library?

Heads up for this weekend - I'll be at a convention for most of it. Friday and Sunday I won't be online much as I'll be enroute, and the rest of the time I will be having fun (or so I hope). I will be sticking my head into the forums to check on my games, at the very least.

Originally Posted By: Sylvia Dorn
Ragnarokcon?

Dunno. Something that Jasmine invited me to. All I know is that its super-hero themed and in St. Louis.

Sylvia - Conflation. It's a relax-a-con for mostly local con goers to kick of the season, as I understand it. This will be my first (real) year.. I tried to go last year, but got sick and ended up in the hotel room on painkillers with stitches and a broken nose for the entire weekend. frown

Originally Posted By: Ravi FitzCoventry
Damn... A quiet weekend.

Hmm, I wonder how much trouble I can get into without responsible supervision...?

Consider this: I'll be checking in to make sure things are sane, and if there's a problem, I'll lock threads until I can deal with it Sunday night.

Stop trying to burn down my games! :P

I wasn't trying to burn down your games! That is a vile calumny.

I was merely wondering if some corners of them were flammable, and whether the flames would be beautiful. angel1

Smax -

I'm not sure that there are any tales from the elder FitzCoventry in the pile. As far as I know (unless Dawn says otherwise) Ravi is the first of his family to come to Dalton.

That's fine. I'll edit to say she looks for them...leaving it open as to whether or not she finds any.

Here's the List of the members of the Young Adventurer's club. As far as I know, Sean, Renata, Zachary (Student Vice-President, retired PC), and Jason (Groundskeeper and also retired PC since Rorx disappeared), are the only PCs with parents in the Club, through Racker is the now the Sheriff, IIRC.

Originally Posted By: Sean Cassidy
Here's the List of the members of the Young Adventurer's club. As far as I know, Sean, Renata, Zachary (Student Vice-President, retired PC), and Jason (Groundskeeper and also retired PC since Rorx disappeared), are the only PCs with parents in the Club, through Racker is the now the Sheriff, IIRC.

That is not a comprehensive list, just to clarify. Those are the people that have been named IC as members; I'm not listing them all because I'd like to leave it open for new players to have parents involved. smile Also, I don't want to come up with a bunch of names. laugh

The first one screams Leatherface, this second one is more 'night on the town with RuPaul'

ravi_simmons_2_by_wraithforge-d3bbog2.jp

Somehow, you make it work. You need to accessorize though. Some bling-bling, maybe a collar with a little bell wink

Also, all that skin is crying for a tattoo!

Dawn, not to be a pushy panther, but are you going to update the XP for chapters 6 & 7? You gave us 5 XP at the halfway point for Ch. 6, but nothing at the end. Also, I don't think myself and Weasel have any XP for Reach Out And Touch Someone yet. *sits up and begs* grin

8b only. Some are still working on their things, and I want to award Ryan a little sumthin-sumthin for doing extra work on his 'derring do' thread.

Originally Posted By: Ravi FitzCoventry
Dawn, not to be a pushy panther, but are you going to update the XP for chapters 6 & 7? You gave us 5 XP at the halfway point for Ch. 6, but nothing at the end. Also, I don't think myself and Weasel have any XP for Reach Out And Touch Someone yet. *sits up and begs* grin

Let me get home and review this tonight. I noted that I didn't have anything listed on the resources for Chpt 7, but I need to check and see what I did or did not do. blush

Curse you two! I was all prepared to tough and 'professional' and then the funnies and the CUTENESS! OH, GODS, the CUTENESS!

*dies from laughter and cuteness overload*

Sign in to follow this