World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

Dawn OOC

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay Max, that was great.

As an aside, can I get a roll call of who is out in the parking lot and willing to go to Sean's mother's (in Denver, somewhat over an hour away), just so we don't end up having 9 students crammed into one car? I've lost track a bit of who is still around.

Sean's Jeep Wrangler:

Sean

Swan

Ryan

Everett

Sylvia Dorn's Car:

Ms. Dorn

Renata

Frida

Ravi

Unassigned:

Jason (player MIA)

Apologies if I missed anyone.

Btw, Frida has been to Sean's mother's place (just the week before) and I think she has a pretty good memory.

I'm thinking Renata just has a few 'trigger' ideas, like the door, Lucia, raven feathers, that sort of thing. Oh, and bones.

Those things kind of summarize what she's been directly involved with so far. smile

That's kinda what I've been doing with Sylvia, too. The coins-and-salt thing (from when they were used as a key), the notice of gaps in her otherwise-perfect memory, the eyes thing, and the funky damned changes that are happening to herself (crazy good sense of smell, a tendency to growl, etc).

After some research, Sylvia, it looks like at no point was Frida around when anyone addressed Relana by her name, or her title. She was in the doorway, but the impression I got from the writing between me and Max is that we were too far away to hear what was said in casual conversation before the whole "stabbing" incident, so alas, she will have to stay "Swan" for now. For clarification, the titles Frida would have put under their drawings would probably have been "Party Crashers" for the three men (the twins and the other guy), and "Sword-Wielding Woman" under Relana's picture. The one with the Amazons is just titled "Amazons", and the ones of Sean's family are titled with their individual names for the sisters, and the names "Vena/Vanessa" underneath the one of his mother. I'll modify my post to reflect as much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A few quick notes. The reason I've put off updating is because I am going to bump up stuff, and want that done first. That was supposed to happen last night, but last-minute company disrupted my plans. I've got more plans for tonight, but it is my prorioty when I next get a chance to sit down at home and put some concentrated efforts into posting.

As a note, another bit of apology: my concentration hasn't been particularly solid lately, so please bear with me while I get my head back on straight.

That said, everyone take 5 xp. The current chapter has been very long, well-written and a lot of fun (at least for me and I hope you too), and you guys should get some of that xp now. I'll allow limited amounts of spending to happen mid-chapter; just get with me about it. Yes, there will be another xp award at the end of this; I wanted to give you some of what you've earned to date because... well, you've earned it.

Any other questions?

Check the spoiler box in the last post - I know I told you that in Chat, but this is a general reminder to everyone that I put a spoiler box with the xp award in the official wrap up post. I also keep a full list of xp awarded in the Game Resources thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Atomicweasel
RAAWRRR...I'd like Mari to rejoin the game. Is that okay?

Yep, that's fine. Getting you into the current chapter might be an issue, but if you want to be wandering around after curfew and see the shenigans, that'd probably be the best way.

Archived