World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

Dawn OOC

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

As I neglected to officially mention, I'm in Orlando Florida this week. I'll be home Friday and possibly recovered by Saturday. Until then, please don't except ST posts. I might manage a player post or two, but that's it.

I've been a pretty shitty ST recently and I feel like I'm walking toward the path that QF followed. So here's what I'm doing. As of right now, my games are temporarily suspended. No one has to worry about them or make posts in them, but they are welcome to do fictions if so inspired. Next week, I'll assess one at a time and decide whether to start to bring them back into play or closing them. It's more likely to be the former, but I hope that doing it one at a time makes it seem less overwhelming.

I'm not looking to drop any player games (they're dropping fast enough on their own ;) ) but don't expect much from me until after the vacation is over, please.

Thanks so much for your patience - I truly appreciate it!

• 1 month later...

FWIW, if Micah can reply to this I can probably knock out another post before Friday. Also, fair warning ahead, I am traveling for business on Sunday through Wednesday, so after the weekend I might be unable to reply until the end of next week (depending on how busy the evenings turn out, as I will have my work laptop with me).

Got back home from my business trip just today. I'm not gonna be much to write for the next day or so (tomorrow will be a busy day). If you get around to updating before I can (probably Friday night or Sat) feel free to drop Ryan in media res with whatever hair-brained ill planned, and poorly thought out plan you feel like scheming up.

Got back home from my business trip just today. I'm not gonna be much to write for the next day or so (tomorrow will be a busy day). If you get around to updating before I can (probably Friday night or Sat) feel free to drop Ryan in media res with whatever hair-brained ill planned, and poorly thought out plan you feel like scheming up.

Heh, understood!

• 2 weeks later...

Renata doesn't -object- to helping Lucia. She's just getting concerned that there's apparently this big war looming, and we haven't really been preparing for it, or...anything. She's torn now between helping a friend, and pursuing the Caramine question more aggressively.

So really, she'll probably just tag along with the majority rule on this one.

Ray is definitely going with Lucia. One, he wants to find his parents as much as she her mom. And too, part and parcel with stopping the Caramines- we need intelligence, allies, and etc. Of course, a good thing would be to get the other teachers in the 'know' to recognize that the Caramines are going to cause a lot of trouble no matter what, and thus should help us.

Autumn would go with Lucia, out of curiosity and the possibility of learning more about the guy that turned her into a dog ;) The war is sort of a distant, abstract concept for her. I should add, though, that she'd probably be skeptical of telling the other teachers and such. Realistically, they can't do anything (in her mind) of substance to help, and even if they believed it, it would only cause a panic.

Just for clarification:

Lucia's primary focus is going to be on finding her mother, but she hasn't forgotten about the Caramine. She figures between the two issues there just won't be time to come back to Dalton on a regular basis or do things like homework and take tests.

And yay! Peoples are going with her!

She's staying at Dalton. I don't want to mess with PCs turned NPC.

Frida, I'm going to start a thread and have the stuff with Sean be off-camera. Then I ran out of time on Sunday. Honestly, the only reason I've done ST stuff at all today is because I got snowed in.

• 2 months later...

Archived