World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

Dawn OOC

Alright kids, we're getting ready for the level 3 powers. Ravi and Sylvia are first, but necessity. :) Sean's waiting until HeartStone. The rest of you I'll be working in and I do welcome suggestions for how to "showcase" your PC's "level gain". If you don't know your level 3 power, let me know. I've talked about it with some of you but at this point don't remember who I have and haven't because I can PM you, chat with you or, in a few cases, talk to you directly. So I don't recall. Just ask if you need to know. Within two updates, I should have everyone with new powers.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not yet decided if I want to return to this game or not, but I figured I would ask first if that door is still open or not. ... That wasn't phrased as a question ... Is the door still open to come back if I decide I would like to? ... there, interrogative, better

I've not yet decided if I want to return to this game or not, but I figured I would ask first if that door is still open or not. ... That wasn't phrased as a question ... Is the door still open to come back if I decide I would like to? ... there, interrogative, better

Yes, the door is still open. Even if you don't at this time, you can later. Just let me know. :)

I think I will try. I know that if I bow out now he's out for good, and I don't honestly know if I will be able to find his voice again after all this time, but I'll give it a go. Unless the other players have a problem with me returning that is. I'm not really certain what's going on though. I'll try to catch up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 10 is officially done but I've left it open for people to continue to wrap up their RP. Xp has been assigned.

In regards to Chapter 11: what I’d like you to do is sum up what you did while Sean was a-quickening, then add in your PC’s input into what to do next. Those who post by next Sunday get a say in what the group does next.

Because this will be asked, I’ll tell you that it’s my plan for you to go to the Beast-Skinned Lands (as I'm sure you can tell from the title). However, I’ll not force you to do and will roll with wherever you do go.

For those of you who haven't "officially" gotten your Third dot of Apotheosis or your third level of powers, you have them. Talk to me if you're not sure what they are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, you have a few hours to burn. Feel free to pass them however you like; just check with me if you try to wander too far into the gardens, jungle or house.

Sean come see me if you need help with the phone call.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hee hee. It wasn't even ALL the Dalton key. It's a feather, and a happy thought, or memory or something.

She hasn't really been paying close attention...other people have been handling door stuff. :) And of course, her player has a mind like a sieve.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was going to post here, but after Renata's question, I think people should give their opinions. I know we know where Lucia is going, but the rest of you haven't said. It'll also server as a roll call for who's still here and ready to go.

Archived