World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

Dawn OOC

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mari, hearing screams and growling roars: "Oh dear, Ravi's had another 'little accident'."

Y'know what's worse?

His kids are likely to be kittehs too. :angel1:

Of course, humorous visions of Mari's reaction to that aside - if the Caramines find out, Ravi will have the life-expectancy of a snowball in a blast furnace... :aaa:

Chapter 10, Heart to HeartStone, is up. I'll have the chapter notation fixed as soon as I get home and can use something other than IE to edit, since it won't let me open the full editor to fix the title. In the meantime - post away!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I seem to have my schedule ironed out now, and as I've stated in my other games, updates will happen on Sundays, barring RL stuff. I know that this slows combats down, but I don't seem to have the mindpower to function on the weekdays and work on my fiction writing, too. So Sundays is the day.

I'd like a role call of who's still here/interested in the game. I know that AW is gone, so Mari's out and I'll be working her out of the story in the coming days. Everyone else, please give a post here if you're still in.

Current PCs:

Lucia

Ray

Sean

Renata

Sylvia

Ravi

Awesome. The others haven't spoken up, so their PCs will be in the background for now. The only one I know isn't returning is Mari, as AW said RL was consuming him several months ago and he'd have to drop everything. Since he's been AWOL since then, I assume he's truly gone. Max, am I correct?

Yes, there is definetly a place for you. I'm leaving those PCs whose players haven't been able to post mostly alone. The only reason that I'm pondering what to do with Mari is because AW made it sound unlikely he'd be able to return. So yeah, feel free to jump back in.- pm me if you need help with that.

Archived