World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

Dawn OOC

Maybe, but I don't know how far away that is from Ryan, or if Ryan could "see" that far and identify the source or cause. He's got motivation to sit and wait as it is, so I'm not sure that even just hearing it would make him investigate.

Dawn, I'm getting the impression that maybe my course of action with Ryan has gone way outside of your plans and is causing difficulty for you to make a story for him. PM me if we need to discuss, I'll change his course of action or take a leave from the game if I'm being a headache, but as it stands right now I'm getting the feeling from the past couple posts that Ryan has become an pain for you in the ST capacity.

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: jameson (ST)
PM me if we need to discuss, I'll change his course of action or take a leave from the game if I'm being a headache, but as it stands right now I'm getting the feeling from the past couple posts that Ryan has become an pain for you in the ST capacity.

Nope, this is something I've had planned for a bit for Ryan. We may have to accomidate a bit to keep him in the game and with the others, but I don't see it being a trial to do so. If you're worried that the posts for Ryan have been short, that's because we're in dialogue and I haven't wanted to write too much of it for him. I wanted this to be Ryan's call. laugh

Originally Posted By: jameson (ST)
Maybe, but I don't know how far away that is from Ryan, or if Ryan could "see" that far and identify the source or cause. He's got motivation to sit and wait as it is, so I'm not sure that even just hearing it would make him investigate.

Dawn, can you fill me in Re: the above? I can't really give you much of a reply without it.

He wasn't on campus when Ravi went cat-shit last time. He was busy being stalked by a serial fruit rapist ... or something like that.

I'll see if I can toss a few lines out today, but I think in a rare show of patience Ryan will actually wait, this means too much to maybe miss it.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, as this point, I'm going to say that everyone should swarm to the old site, grab your character sheets and any other important messages delivered via PM, and set up new PMs here. As far as I can tell, I'm missing most of them, and I can't add people back into many of them. So I suggest transfering them over to me ASAP.

Dawn: Since we're not going out right now after all, and since I did roll for and expend the PP for the rote in the understanding that we would... can it be used instead to create some luck that influences Ravi to come back?

Yes, or I'll let you use that tomorrow if you guys do decide to go hunting for him. Since you haven't used it yet, you can 'un-use' it.

As a note, the Chids don't have glass, so there are no windows in the rooms. Sorry, Mari, I know it was for dramatic purposes, but they don't have window glass. They could trade for it, but all it would do is break in a fight.

Archived