World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

Dawn OOC

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will kick off the next chapter over the weekend; Sunday at the latest. I want to give Fine Print and Derring-Do a chance to get enough resolution so that the Ryan, Autumn and Lucia can join the fun, if they wish.

If you know your PC won't be with the others, please say so now. smile

Can we hold the phone until -after- I'm done with Ryan's scene? A lot of how this all plays out is going to inform just what, if anything, he tells the others, as well as if or not he makes that meeting with the others ... or for that matter tells them what said meeting is all about ahead of time.

Ryan is playing both sides against the middle at the moment, mostly for everybody's own good, so please let's not metagame.

kkthnxbai laugh

Edit: not that Ryan is actually thinking that far ahead, I mean, he is still Ryan...

LOL - it's not Frida's fault. She doesn't understand this whole "relationship" concept. She's been kind of sheltered from the ways of the world, you know. She doesn't realize she's placing Ravi in the path of temptation. She's just a haunted, scared young woman, coming to talk to one of the few friends she's ever had. Since she's shunned by almost everyone for her oddness. She can't help being subtly, irresistibly sexy.. in a very esoteric sort of way. It's just who she is. firedevil

There - hope you're happy, you selfish little brat! You could've had your pick of the good little Catholic boys, but you stole the only man who ever understood my poor, tragic, lonely character's soul!!!

*runs off sobbing on Frida's behalf, in an overly-dramatic, teenage angst-ridden manner*

crycrycry

• 3 weeks later...

Archived