Mutants & Masterminds: Future Imperfect - Combat Tracker "Divide and Conquer"

Joani

Combat Tracker „Divide and conquer“

Tim’s Team

Tim Init 18

Simon Init 17

Savannah Init 16

Juno Init 8

You guys are officially in Turn 2 now. Please post that in the first line of your posts so we can all keep track who goes next in a turn. (e. g. [Turn 2, Init 18])

Grav’s Team

Grav Init 18

Hicks Init 12

Tom Init 10

Joshua Init ?

You guys are in Turn 1. Please post that in the first line of your posts so we can all keep track who goes next in a turn. (e. g. [Turn 1, Init 18])

--

@Rorx and Katalyst – I couldn’t find your Init-Rolls – can you please point me out where you rolled and if not please do your rolls ASAP and post them in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Joani, I think I did that post right in 3.2, but if there's still a difficulty this round tell me and I'll modify it. Also, I'm not sure if I need to spend quantum again to reroll that, since I failed last time but it's technically a maintenance spell. I've never had one of those, it's duration is "as long as I'm concentrating".. does that mean I'd just do 2 dmg per round until I stop focusing, having spent that on the first turn? Or do I just need to maintain it, but if I do that does it count as zero successes? You know what, I'll probably just try and stay up to ask you these questions when you get on tonight. But if not, try to PM me to let me know, k? Thanks.

I don't have the books right here with me but afaik you pay upkeep on Maintenance powers after the number of rounds expired (usually something like Quantum+Powerlevel rounds).

But - you're failed roll was already calculated in my post so technically we're "clean" on that round. We just follow up with the next I suppose and if there any further questions I'll try to be in chat later on.

Archived