Aberrant: Stargate Universe - New and Improved SG-22 Meet and Greet

Forge

Aradia arched a brow at her as she spoke, and let out a low whistle at the end.

"You don't need to eat, sleep, or breathe? Shit. That must save on your grocery bill." Her voice was joking, but a little stunned too. "Alright, so we've got anything girl, we've got shadows and secrets, and we've got telepathy plus. Pretty cool.. we sound like some kinda spy team or somethin'. What about you Captain - you do anything special? Or you just here to tell us what to do?"

She grinned at Vinny again, waiting for a response. Apparently she wasn't the type to hold stupid grudges and didn't carry any resentment at being dressed down, even if it was for show.

Quote:
She shrugged and smiled at her new teammate; so far she seemed fun. "So I'm a telepath with some extras."
Steve thought, *So the rumors of telepathy were true... and she's stronger than an Olympic weight lifter. Actually quite a package... dangerous as all get out to me of course.*

Vinny rapidly tried to think of a witty, asinine response, but failing anything that didn't involve sex, he stuck to the facts. "If we're a fuckin' spy team, must be for espionage shit, cuz my bag of tricks revolves around blowin' shit up and surviving doin' so. But yeah, sounds like I'm here to be on top."

He just couldn't resist, with all the innuendo and girl-on-girl, testosterone had the tie-breaker vote, and logic was doing all it could to lobby the vote away from total debauchery.

"Speakin' of bein' on top, seeing as I'm the only sensible fuck to join our fine service and you guys' ranks mean shit, Kyria will be the 2IC."

Aradia gave him a blank look for a minute before understanding finally dawned on her face.

"Oh - Second in Command! Sorry boss, not up on all this military lingo shit yet."

She glanced Steve over for a second, then Kyria, and nodded. She might be younger, but he reeked of skeeze. And while Ari didn't have a big problem with skeeze, she preferred they not be in charge.

"Sounds good to me - congrats on that and all. I'm not up for all that "take charge" crap, I prefer to do what I'm told, 'specially since I don't know shit about what we're supposed to be doin' anyway, you know?"

Archived