Aberrant: Dead Rising - Grease Monkey [Fin]

Ira Sagebrush

His brain, abnormally sluggish, for once did not think fast enough to rescue his Lady.

This was one time Ira almost wished he hadn't understood. With a sudden wash of embarassment and regret at his actions, he jerked his hand away from Violet's. She seemed to be having some effect on him, and not all of it was of his choosing.

Can't control it my ass. You wanted her to go.

"I think you better leave."

Ira turned and started walking back towards the garage and his car. Torn between looking back and getting another glance of Violet, and retreating from the purple-eyed succubus.

"Ira... please, don't walk away from me. Don't leave me alone.", Violet pleaded. She never wanted to scare Cassandra away. All she wanted to do was talk but her bodylanguage implied so much more. She wasn't aware of it most of the time and had to really focus hard to suppress what she did subconsciously.

Why can't I have a normal conversation?", she asked herself looking at Ira and then her eyes settled on his ass. She forced her eyes shut trying to cast away the image of her and him making out with each other and took a deep breath.

"Please, don't go...", she pleaded again..."I just want to talk."

And she basically gave us permission, so why shouldn't we?, was her follow up thought.

What does she think I am...a boy toy?

Ira stopped, but didn't turn around, the flagrant pleading and manipulation in an attempt to seduce him further was blatantly annoying.

Whatever she can do, she ain't doin' it on me. Sick and tired of people trying to use me.

"Then talk."

Click to reveal..
I have the will-Power!

(00:40:09) ChatBot: (Ira_Sagebrush) rolls 5d10 and gets 1,9,10,3,10.[3]

Violet was relieved that Ira stopped but he didn't turn around. She ignored his obvious annoyance and smiled nonetheless that made the sunrise pale if would turn around. Her beauty was overwhelming as much as her 'casual' stance that advertised sex. Maybe she was right about one thing - how could she not be sexy?

"I didn't want to scare her away - I'm just trying to understand what is going on around here. Ever since I changed my body does things I'm not aware of. I'm really trying not to manipulate people but everyone just assumes I'm doing it - even if I don't. I'm guilty without a trial. No matter what I do. I just wanted to ask her if she knows why we look so much alike. Is that so... condemnable?"

Violet tried to not come closer to Ira. She tried to stand there - just stand there and don't sway her hips or place one hand on one of her huge breasts. Her hair framed her body in an enticing way hugging her curves like the hands of a lover. It was easy to imagine it was his hands that cradled her - if he only turned around to look at her. Maybe it was better that way.

"I don't care about your problems lady." Ira answered. Just your hot ass. Even that I'm not sure about.

"The world is fucked up...so are the people that survived, big surprise."

Ira's head dropped as he let out a large sigh and he turned around. "We don't plan to be here much longer, so any issue you have with Cass will be resolved soon."

So eerie, the resemblance...so achingly beautiful...Knock it off man! Get a hold of yourself!

"You... are not... staying?", Violet was surprised by that news.

Then there are no consequences...

It was difficult to tell what Violet's intentions were as she spoke. Was she playing again or trying to make a point? What was the point anyway? What mattered?

"In that case... I just need to know one thing and you're the only person who can answer that. Would you kiss me? Just once?", her voice was sweet like honey and her smile was made from the stuff that made you light headed. There was no way to look at her and not think about one thing and one thing only - sex.

"I want to know if we kiss the same - then I let you go, I promise."

Even Violet wasn't sure what she was expecting - her ego told her that there was no one like her, that she was the most desired woman on earth and that everything about her was desirable with any possible sense man had. IF they kissed the same... then there was the slight chance that they were the same... somehow. She didn't want to think about that rabbit hole, though. Ira wouldn't do it most likely but she was oh so tempting.

Click to reveal..
Seduction roll - first two dice are Mega (13d10.hits(7)=5) - that's a staggering total of 7 suxx, but I suppose you can withstand if you spent 1 WP

"No...we're not." Ira said, surprised at her surprise.

Just a kiss, nothing wrong with a kiss, even with a manipulative woman with unspoken desires. Who just happens to be the hottest freakin' woman on the planet, if inhumanly endowed. Cass isn't here...and what if she was? Only been rollin' a few weeks, who's she to dictate who I do and don't kiss? Damn straight.

No outward sign of the internal justification caused by Violet's outward advances seemed to creep across Ira's face, but in what seemed like the blink of an eye, he was standing there.

With a deft motion, he swept Violet down into a small dip. "Gimme some sugar baby."

Not waiting for the standard 90/10 rule, afraid he would second guess himself, Ira leaned in the full distance and gently kissed her.

I'm a bad boy.

Violet was a willing 'victim' and even though she was startled at first by his fast approach she quickly changed gears into seduction mode and answered his kiss passionately. She wanted to make sure to leave a lasting impression on the young man casting away any doubt that Cassandra could even compete with her.

Violet's hands searched contact with his skin, finding their way around his waist and back. Her body was responding on all levels and she felt the tell tale tingling in her body that always happened when she was getting sexually aroused.

Don't you dare to stop, she thought as she placed one hand on the back of his head practically holding on to him and keeping him in that position as long as she could while her tongue explored his.

Whoa, easy there...ooh nice...wait...that's freakin' creepy!

Ira tried to disentangle himself, struggling against the bombshell's superior strength. Eventually Violet let him go as his resistance became thrashing. The fear of being trapped welling up inside him.

"Whoever the Hell you are...you leave me the fuck alone! Take your possessed, *so hot*, body and go back to the blind man. I'm done being toyed with."

How would Cass not remember a sister? How on earth could they kiss the same? Why on earth is this woman obsessed with me? I need to get outta here.

Violet felt him slipping through her arms. Like a snake he tried to break free and finally she released him. She gasped for air like someone who was drowning and reached out with one arm to him. She needed him... she wanted him and he was sooo close.

It would be so easy to make him love her, to make him give in and then they would make passionate love. Violet's body ached and trembled with anxiety and she had the most pleading look in her eyes he has ever seen.

no..., a silent voice echoed through her mind. Then again, No!, this time louder.

You are in control... you... are... in... control..., she kept repeating to herself. Still her body was on fire, her skin oversensitive and the slightest chafing of her clothes didn't help to quench her arousal. Ask him! You need to know!

She looked at Ira her eyes still longing for him and she almost fell to her knees to keep herself from chasing after him. "Tell me!", she only managed to say. "Tell me!", Do we kiss the same?

And then, for just a brief moment Ira could tell that she was really struggling, that she was almost in pain and trying to hold back with every ounce of willpower she had and not do whatever they said she could do.

"Stay away from me lady," Ira said backing away, fear taking control, replacing lust, as this situation went from odd to weird. "Stay the hell away."

The whites of his eyes showing, Ira turned around and jogged back towards the safety and security of his vehicle, leaving Violet prone on the ground, hoping beyond hope she stayed there and didn't follow him.

Why are all the beautiful women crazy? Where did Cass go? Please come back.

No... Nono... NO!, Ira backed off and then tailed running away from her like she was a contagious disease.

Violet looked desperately after him caught between the desire to follow him and finish what they started and stay in control. Her body ached as she refused herself the blissful release she so much longed for.

Frantically she looked around and then her eyes caught sight of Dan. Dan knew her... Dan would understand, wouldn't he?

She stood up and wiped tears away and then ran to the large ex-Marine. He would understand... he would understand...

He had seen them leave together, and seeing Ira return alone didn't bold well. He didn't say anything, but he did stop cleaning the shop to go outside. They were done for the day anyways. Then Violet came running up to him. She'd been crying and he wondered just what the hell had actualy happened.

"Hey Violet, what's wrong?" It was a step or two above his usual gruff voice, a half-step that showed that he cared, and was genuinely concerned.

The others had already left the shop for the day while the specials had had their shop, in fac He was almost finished cleaning up.

Without hesitation Violet embraced Dan and cried even more. She felt so embarassed and like she totally failed. She still didn't know the answer to her question but what she felt left little doubt. Something about her and Cassandra was eeringly similar. She refused to accept it but there was no denying it. But Cassandra could impossibly be related to her.

She looked up to him and wanted to explain what happened but... but she couldn't. Instead she hugged him a bit more and slowly calmed down. It felt good... touching felt good. He smelled good and she trusted him. Dan could tell that she was not only crying, the way she hugged him was slowly getting awkward... intimate.

Shake it off, Violet..., she kept telling herself but the voice was very faint.

"Just calm down and tell me what's got you so upset. Take your time, I'm done for today anyway."

The powerful marine stood there, carefully embracing the upset club owner, doing what he could to soothe her.

The press of her body was almost intoxicating and in all honesty he became acutely aware how long it had been since he'd really held a woman in his arms.

The moment Dan spoke it was too late for her. He eased up and offered her protection and her natural response was to give in to her emotions. She still felt the intense rush she just had with Ira and it had not subsided... it remained sustained and was slowly gaining again.

Dan felt how her breathing got faster - maybe it was anxiety? She looked at him, her eyes almost level with his, her breasts mashed up against his chest generating a cavernous cleavage that was testament to her womanhood. Her incredibly long hair hugged both of them and her inhumanly colored violet eyes were dilated.

She was almost about to kiss him instead of offering any kind of explanation.

What are you doing, Violet? Stop it... Stop it, now!, her heart was beating faster and faster and her hands started exploring his body with uncanny intentions. Violet was sexed up... almost to the max.

"Dan...", she whispered. "Oh Dan... I... can't. Please...", her words were conflicting as much as her voice was.

You mustn't give in, Violet... you're in control, but she couldn't. There was only one way for her to find release. Her body ached too much for it and she had missed the point of return. When was the last time she had let herself go that far? It was all James' fault.

Click to reveal..
Spent 1 WP to dorm

Dan felt Violet's muscle tense and she stared at him with pleading eyes. Then she closed them and somehow her weight shifted under his arms.

Violet's hair changed it's color to a brownish tone and she shrunk considerably in every proportion. She was changing back to Jennifer!

Once the change was done she opened her eyes again with deep sorrow. "Dan... please take me home.", her sad voice asked him.

Why can't I...

The change was rapid and Dan offered her a rare smile. "Alright." He broke the Embrace, but kept a hand on her shoulder as he guided her back to her club/home.

"Here you are Jennifer. If you need anything else you can call or come by. I'm done for the day So I'll be heading to my place."

He lingered a moment in case she had anything left to say, but barring that would turn and make his way back to the quarters he shared with Lorraine.

The short walk to her place was filled with silence. Jennifer felt the emotional turmoil ebb away faster than she liked to admit. Being Violet permanently turned out to be more difficult than she thought and she hated it. She looked at Dan unable to read his emotions and she felt insecurity creep up in her. She felt so vulnerable now... so weak.

At the door she stopped and smiled at him, "Dan... can we.", she was struggling to keep her voice straight and embarassment made her flush.

"I was wondering if we could talk... just a little while? I... I'm such a fail.", it was strange watching her like that. Jennifer was really totally different compared to Violet.

Dan nodded. "Sure. You want to talk here, or somewhere else?"

Inwardly and suprisingly he wondered exactly what the hell was going on, but sticking around was really the only way of knowing.

It wasn't really his buisness, but if there was strife between the supers it could affect things profoundly in the Refuge. That knda made it his buisness, that and well she had asked.

"Not here... I don't want them to see me.", she pointed at the club and stepped next to Dan.

"You know somewhere private? What about your place?", she hoped she didn't dare too much and that she wasn't wasting his time.

"I know you got responsibilities and all - don't humor me if you don't have the time for this, ok?"

Dan nods. "My place it is then." He leads her over to his place, Lorraine was out at the moment, probably with some of the women she'd befriended since coming here. She'd cleaned up since the morning and Dan chuckled. They gave off the appearance that they were a couple, if only to kkep the men from messing with her too much. Dan wasn't ever seen by the refuge as greedy, and no one begrudged him human comforts.

"Make yourself at home Jennifer. I'm going to go take a quick shower and change into something clean then we can talk."

As he left her in the living room she could see at least half a dozen guns in various stages of cleaning and repair, with multiple calibers of ammunition. Obviously Cars weren't the only thing the marine was good at fixing.

Jennifer tried to make herself comfortable and at home when she realized that she really didn't know how that felt. Ever since her change her life was a complete fuck up - both in literal and metaphorical sense. She chuckled at herself briefly before that feeling got replaced by bitterness.

Why didn't she turn into some kind of Supergirl - she'd be far more useful she imagined. While Dan was taking a shower she took in the room trying to find anything that gave her a clue about who Dan was.

Obviously he was into guns - and cars. Typical male, she thought. I wonder if he has a secret stash of shiny magazines somewhere?

She shook her head and chuckled again. She was doing him wrong and assuming too much but without her powers she had nothing to rely on. Dan came back smelling clean and good.

"I... thank you for letting me be here. I... I honestly can't say what's really wrong. I tried to just talk with Ira about Cassandra and her obvious similarities to me... I mean Violet... you know.", Jennifer shook her head again.

"I'm so fucked up... I can't even speak about her and really refer to me. But we're the same person - it's only... so different when I'm her", her voice was a mixture of awe and dread.

"I'm not making sense, do I?"

"The man I was before Z-day was very different than who I am now Jennifer."

"In a way I envy your abilitiy to "turn off" being super. It allows you to keep some sort of perspective on what being normal really is."

He looks at her and takes a seat across from her. "Violet sometimes strikes me as your darker half. Well not quite I guess, but more like you, but with your inhibitions disabled."

"Violet can have any man she desires thanks to her gifts. We've already seen evidence to this effect. It scares some, others see it as a blessing."

He smiles. "So you tried to talk to Ira and Cassandra, and things didn't go so well. I noticed Ira was alone and seemed somewhat upset. I never saw Cassanda leave so I assume she left first."

He reaches over and gives her hand a reassuring squeeze. "Look we all have issues. We supers have to help each other, but one thing that needs to be understood is that Violet intimdates most of the women at the refuge, and is greatly desired by the men. It's not really anything that she does something overt, these are simply true because of how she looks."

"Tell me this though. "Why don't you stay as you are now more?"

Jennifer listened to Dan smiling at him. He was so confident and compassionate and then he suddenly reached out to touch her hand. She didn't shy away and looked at him, at his eyes and tried to reach beyond, like Violet did to read his emotions... but there was nothing. She wasn't Violet - she didn't have her powers.

His question brought back pain and anger and she withdrew her hand.

"Because I don't want to.", she was getting angry and embarrassed at the same time. "I'm... vulnerable like this. I feel weak and fragile and I can't protect myself. Violet is strong, self confident and so energetic. Why should I deny myself that? You think it's great to be normal? Try to be normal and the world looks a lot different. I can get killed - Violet can look after herself and as long as I stay in the refuge I'm safe. Violet... I mean I can handle normal folks, even a few zombies if necessary. But like this.", she looked down at herself with a self loathing look in her eyes. "I'm just a regular girl. Weak - a victim."

"Only through enduring weakness and Hardship can one truly know Strength Jennifer. It's fairly easy to live when you can shrug off bullets, or juggle cars or fly or do things that others can't. Being someone with special powers has its own difficulties, but There are days I wonder what it's like to be normal."

"My advice is to do what makes you happy Jennifer, be true to yourself. Life is too short, too dangerous now to worry about things that may or may not happen, about things no one can control.

If being Violet is what you want then do it, but that decision is a choice only you can make. I made you a promise once that I would stand with you as a friend. I reiterate it now, that regardless of whether you are Jennifer or Violet that will hold true."

He smiles. "As for how tough we supers are, James' idiot moment almost cost us two supers. Priest was nearly killed, which would have left his crew leaderless and his daughter an orphan, and James himself survived mostly by the grace of God. We may be feild scavengers, and difficult to hurt and kill, but it can be done. Never believe you are totally safe. Don't worry, but be prepared."

"I suppose you are right about some aspects of that. But honestly, Dan - you are a marine. You've been a hero before you actually became some kind of superman. If you were one of the normal guys, you'd still be someone people would look up to and seek guidance. You deserved becoming a super.", she didn't have the strength to look him in the eyes.

"I'm just your average girl. I was never really good at anything except for my looks. At least that's what other people told me, but I never really gave that much credit. I don't think I'm beautiful. And then I became... I became Violet and what does that tell about me? If I answered your question I'd say - that's what I want, that's what makes me happy but something is wrong with me.", she sighed and got frustrated as tears welled up in her eyes.

With a shakey voice she continued, "I can't even do that right *sob*, I became a super and I can't really do much except please my own fucked up desires. All I ever wanted is to be loved to be desired, Dan.", she was trying hard not to start crying.

He squeeses her hand. "There's nothing wrong with that Jennifer. There really isn't."

He shrugs. "The biggest issue facing you as Violet is this. Violet has the perfect female physique. There is no straight man on this base who can look at her without at least the smallest embers of desire heating up. On top of this, You can intimately know another's emotional state, allowing you to respond to them before they realize what's wrong. You can betich men's bodies, their hearts and minds with but a glance, and Violet has shown she both knows this and will use it to gain an advantage."

"There is nothing to be done about how Violet looks. but what you must do is reign in her abilities to control others, even the more passive ones. I konw you're strong enough to do so. You just need to believe in yourself."

His eyes narrow. "I wasn't one others sought for advice, not unless they wanted to know about cars or guns, I'm still really not. I do have one question though."

He looks at her waiting for her to look him in the eyes. "Are you affraid of what happens when you're Violet?"

Jennifer wiped the tears away and forced herself to calm down smiling nervously at Dan. His hand felt good on hers and he gave her something to hold on to which she really needed right now.

"I don't know... I used to, kind of. I was really afraid just before I came to you. You can't imagine how close I was to unleash everything I had on you. The only thing I knew how to stop myself is to change back to Jennifer... I don't know what would've happened otherwise. That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want to hurt Jill's feelings and I don't even want to think about how James would take this. The last thing I want is the supers starting to fight because of me. James is very protective, you know. Very"

"I would say he's possessive Jennifer, not so much protective." There was something there benath his voice that hinted at displeasure in that."

"The fact you were able to stop is saying something at least. It proves that though it may be difficult at times, you are in control. You just have to keep working at it."

He smiled. "Can I get you something to drink? I've got a couple of soda's left, and of course water.."

"James' a good man, Dan. He really is.", Jennifer answered unable to add more to that. Somehow it was crazy - they only knew for a few weeks and there was already talk about marriage and children. Jennifer asked herself if she would've brought up the subject if she was only "Jennifer"... maybe the whole argument wouldn't exist in the first place.

She shook her head and gave Dan a halfhearted smile.

"Thanks, just water.", her answer came more from being used to living on a diet, less from what she actually wanted. A soda would've been nice but it never crossed her mind to actually drink some.

"Dan... honestly - I'm also scared that I can't become her again if I change back. What if I'm stuck as Jennifer one day? I... I couldn't bear that. I...", it was embarrassing to speak about it, but she was really scared of that thought.

"Why am I the only one who changes back? No other super can do that - they stay super all the time. Why can't I? What good is it anyway? Why should I want to change back?"

Because else you would've fucked his brains out...

"From your own words it gives you a handy brake on your powers Jennifer, that'sas good a reason as any to be glad you can do it. You have powers that can easily go too far, that if you let yourself go could cause immense strife. It is a good thing you can simply turn them all off when you wish."

"Think about it. If you'd have used your powers on me, That would likely have set James offf. Not only that, but Fox would have found out, very quickly you could have found yourself alone, exiled from the refuge. I would not have helped you, for you would have violated the one rule of our friendship."

He smiles. "I don't have many I call Friend, and I'd hate to lose any of those I have. So trust me, it's a good thing you can just turn it all off."

Why didn't I take notice of him earlier?, Jennifer smiled at Dan and sighed. Maybe her life would be not as complicated as it was... but then she wouldn't have met the sisters... well not in that specific way.

Wishful thinking I guess

"I don't know what to say Dan...", she honestly confessed. She looked at him, for the first time straight in the eyes without feeling ashamed of herself.

"Thank you.", she held his hand and it felt good to her... too good. Jennifer slowly took her hand back and took a little sip of her water. Further thoughts about him would take her down a path she didn't want to go... yet.

"I think I should go now..."

Jennifer shook her head and smiled at him, "No, thanks. I'll take it from here. It's not that far anyway. Thank you for listening to my nonsense... I wish we...", she didn't finish that sentence and left her mouth open for a moment the last words unspoken.

"I really should go now... sorry.", she stood up and quickly left for the door not looking back.

Why can't I do anything right?

Jennifer had just taken a few steps outside before she step back to the door. Leaning against it she looked around hoping no one saw her - then she closed her eyes.

She felt the change come over her like an incredible adrenaline rush. Her body felt wonderful as it underwent the most prodigious transformation. She felt the fabric of her clothes getting tighter as she grew both in height and proportion. Her hair got longer and she felt like stretching just before the changes were done displaying her curvacious body to it's full potential... if someone would've watched.

Violet gasped and looked around nervously. Hopefully no one has seen her. Then she turned around to face the door again but it was too dirty to see any reflection of her. She looked at her hands and down her cleavage taking "inventory". The change was complete, wasn't it? Her hands touched her thighs and wandered up to her hips. Violet turned around to get a better look at herself trying to see if things were like they were supposed to be. She needed a mirror... badly.

Sighing she made one last check by cupping her over abundant breasts and decided everything seemed to be ok... until she could make sure once she was home and saw her reflection in a mirror.

With that on her mind she quickly dashed back home.

(ooc:I'd say it's finis here but I kinda hijacked the thread so I guess it's up to Ira to decide if this fic is done)

Archived