[Fiction] Natural Setting [Mature Content]

Long

Long sighs. "It isn't that easy for me Aki. There's little my dark side and I have in common. But I'll try."

He smiles and thensprings up to his feet. "Come on, I've got something I'd like to show you."

He takes to the air and waits for her to join him. There's a look in his eyes that she's not seen before, but obviously her words had really hit home for him, even if he wasn't all that enthusiastic about them.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aki nods slowly again, "Well it still isn't easy for myself... I am still learning and adjusting... True my different sides have somethings in common it made it easier..."

Long springs to his feet the next moment catching her slightly off guard by the way he responds next. "Umm, okay.." She takes flight right up after him a bit curious at the sudden shift in his mood. As though she is feeling something is slightly amiss with him at the moment but does willing follow his lead.

He leads her over the plain awhile and then stops a moment to reach out and grab Silvertalon's shoulder. "This will be faster. He opens a warpgate and pulls her through it, onto the California coast. There's a rocky cliff ovverlooking the Pacific and Long sets down on the ground. "I forget you can't bly the same speed i can."

He gestures to the Ocean. "Take a good look, hell use all your senses, Notice anything?"

Aki is pulled though the gate suddenly as she blinks a few times once flying though. The smell of the ocean hits her nose as the sounds of the waves below crash upon the shows below. She can see flying birds and many other smaller critters near the shore line in the water and out. The sun is still high in the sky making it very easy to see for miles around.

The water along the beach is pure and clean as you can see a few hunderd yards out from the shore. Many schools of fish swim in the water and larger creatures as well. A large ripple of water catches her attention like small waves being created by something large below the surface. Soon the object surfaces as a large creature comes above the water coiled around what seams to be a whale like creature. This massive creature is coiled about the large whale like creature as the struggle only lasts a few moments as the larger sea creature wins the struggle claiming its prize feeding upon its prey.

"What... The?" she just stares for several long moments in surprise and astonishment. "Amazing..."

"A world like and unlike ours. I found that the predators on land are nothing compared to those in the sea. It's what made me bypass this world in my quest for a new Paradise. All across the world, creatures like this roam the seas, and they could easily crush fishing vessels and the like just as they did in the old novels and stories from our world."

He smiles. "Still, to see such perfection of a natural predator is impressive isn't it."

Aki listens and nods slowly watching the large creature a bit longer, "Indeed its very impressive natural predator, the size, the power the perfection in its skills. A very lovely sight to be hold not tainted by corruption." She myrrs softly with a smile turning to Long.

"I see the point your making and in turn I ask you this.. What would happen if such a predator were to eat its entire food source and has nothing was left? Wouldn't it feed on its own kind then eventually die out...." She tilts her head, "Or find some way to survive and evolve possibly learning and accepting other possible paths one could take." She moves behind long gently wrapping her arms around his waist resting her muzzle on his shoulder with a soft myrr. "Consider what I have said....."

Long's hands come to rest over hers as he looks out. "It's my belief that it will find a way to endure and survive. That is of course the major driving force in nature." He chuckles. "So Aki what would you like to see next? There's the herd of house sized bison on the plains, Deep jungles in South America, massive mountains of the Himalaya, The crystal clear beachs of Hawaii or Florida."

"We can go anywhere, do anything you like. This is a vacation of sorts."

Aki listens with a smile softly myrring her hands gently entwine with longs as she enjoys the view of the ocean and beach below for a few moments. "Well, I dunno where anything is besides we don't have to see everything once and so quickly in one trip. Why not show me around some of the places you might think we would enjoy checking out?" she softly nudges his neck with her muzzle.

"It may be a vacation of sorts, we should enjoy what nature has to offer us. To teach us and show us lets not rush such things..." She looks up towards Longs eyes gently resting her muzzle on his shoulder giving him a cute faux look. "So... whatta say... Tiger.." She can't help but to giggle softly fully knowing she is pouring on the cute foxyness.

"I know. I was asking which one you wanted to do today." his tail sways to the side and he stands there with her, waiting to hear her choice.

"Each place has it's own lesson. Besides I always decide where we go and what we do. This time I'm leaving it up to you."

Aki chuckles softly and nods a bit slowly pulling away drawing her claws along Longs hips before fully drawing back to over behind him. "Well then, it would be nice to be some place a bit cooler... I have not rolled around in the snow for some time and I have indeed missed the sight of it."

She looks towards the beach again, "Its very nice here, very warm and cozy with lots of sun. The fact its so pure is intoxicating and fresh like nothing I have seen before.. I bet a snowy landscape would be as pure as the water and sand below." Her fur ruffles up a bit, "Besides my fur is thick and I have winter coloring.." She giggles moving around in the air in front of long showing off her lovely artic white fur.

Aki's ears perk as she feels the power well with in Long as the portal comes forth. The visage of the snow covered mountains lay on the other side. She turns to long with a coy smile before quickly darting though the portal like a child chasing after a toy she bounds though the portal and suddenly drops stright down in a free fall. She allows herself to fall towards the ground letting the cold air whip though her fur, the snow blinding her vision as the speed of the free fall quickly reaches terminal volocity!

Suddenly her wings fan out yanking her back in the last few moments with a squeal of delight! As she goes head long into a massive snow drift. At such a high speed she was going the impact force of her hitting the snow drift was litterly obliterated it upon impact. As the snow fall beings to settle she is found laying on her back laughing softly in joy making a snow angel. She there with out a scratch on her body. Its clear to Long she used some quantum to reinforce herself to absorb the impact properly. A move so clearly reckless in its own accord.

Long emerges fromt he warpgate and falls as well, landing in a crouch on his reverse grade legs.

He laughs at Silvertalon's antics, his tail meanwhile doing its own thing, crafting a snowball. He lifts it up behind his back and then launches it at her, splattering her with wet snow.

He laughs again and his blue eyes radiate miscihie as he reaches down agian to craft more ammunition.

• 2 weeks later...

Aki blinks a few times as she watches some snow slide down her muzzle and across her chest. Her eyes dart to were long is easily seeing him crafting another snow ball in his hands. Her eyes narrow as a playful grin plays across her muzzle. She moves quickly spinning in spot, flipping around over with one hand using her wings to propel herself back behind the snow bank rather quickly. At the same time a small crudely crushed snow ball flies right at long aimed for his face.

"So you wanna play.. Eh.." She says out loud looking around carefully collecting snow herself as she plans her attack.

She moves quickly and quietly though the now leaving no tracks in her wake moving around carefully to sneak up on his backside.

He knewshe'd vanish, and braced himself for the pounce that would invariably be coming. What the hell, I'll let her have some fun. He stood there with his own snowballs ready andwaiting for her to appear.

Aki peeks slightly above the snow drift noticing long has not moved seaming waiting for her to show. Silently she creeps around behind him with a slight grin noticing he is listening for her movement strangely not sensing her like he normally would. She uses a snow ball and tosses it to his left making sure it makes enough noise to draw his attention and then she strikes tossing two snow balls quickly at him from behind each aimed at is upper body.

Long takes the two snowballs across his back, and his tail sweeps out kicking up a wall of snow between them. He vanished inthe meantime and appeared over her holding a snowball almost as big as himself. With a smile he hurled it down at her.

Aki giggles softly seeing two snow balls land there mark suddenly the wall stops the others as she blinks a bit. She watches for a moment before her senses are warning her he is close. She looks around quickly then above. Her ears droop back across her head as she yipes! Watching him launch that full bodied snow ball right at her giving her no time to dodge that is clear. She moves quickly bringing her tail around and cuts though the snow ball as the two halves land on either side, before the snow can settle. She returns two quick snap shots right back at him before tunneling into the snow bank vanishing from sight once again.

Its clear he completely missed her as the two halves lay on the ground, a hole into the snow bank can be seen near where she was standing. A crafty fox at that escaping into the snow to more the likely launch now ball attacks from home made fox holes.

Long smiles. She's enjoying herself, that's good. He settles back on the ground.

"Affraid to face me directly Aki? Why do you hide?"

It was a calculated risk leaving himself open, he was out t draw her out,so he could finish things.

Aki tunnels slowly and carefully below the snow she can sense his location. His talking clearly pin pointing were he stood. Oh so slowly she moved below the snow making no ripple no motion above he could detect, hear or feel. Unless he was tracking her that special way she was inching herself below him preparing to rise up from below and pull him down into the snow with her.

She waited for him to speak again distracted with his own voice it will give her the chance she needs to spring her trap. She makes no answer to his tactic to draw her out.

"Well fine if you won't come out, then I'll just leave you here." He let som finality sink into his voice and he made his preparations, he knew where she was, and what she was doing.

Suddenly the snow below longs feet errupts suddenly in a showery snowy white burst. As he can feel and sense her using quantum right directly below him using it to force the snow up in a upwards push of force cuasing an effective snow blind and possibly getting him all wet in snow. She reaches up quickly to grab his feet hoping to force him down into the snow and at the same time to propell herself upwards leaving Long potentily burried in the snow up to his head!

*Sorry computer crashed! Had trouble getting programs back up*

When she went to grab his feet he wasn't there. She felt his massive hands close around her shoulders and toss her hard into the snow below them. When she looked up he was gone, and three huge snowballs were coming in at her, each one the size of a boulder.

YELPS! In surprise as she felt herself suddenly slammed into the snow as she came up finding she missed her mark. Her eyes darted around as a little growl welled from her throat looking around quickly as she saw those massive snow balls coming at her. She quickly flipped to her feet while her tail cut though the first large snow ball causing it to fall harmlessly to either side of her. Her right wing came forward striking out slicing the second in half as she took a step to the side as the second snow ball fell harmlessly to each of her sides. The third was completely avoided as she stepped to the side and leaned against the large pile of snow looking for long.

"Sweetie.. You gotta do better then that..." She was ready to move quickly and to counter a possible short ranged surprise attack. "Your lucky you haven't taught me to sense you nova's yet....." She says in a teasing like manner. Although she is focusing trying to pick up on his movements. Her right hand behind a wing holding a snow ball waiting for long to show himself at close range to give him a snow ball to the face. ^-^

Her eyes narrow as her ears catch the his voice all around her as she quickly assumes he is moving rather quickly. Those same eyes catch the slower moving snow balls as she beings to evade each and every one of them with graceful steps and movements. Its clearly easy to see she can keep this up all day expending very little energy in the process while Long uses far more.

"Oh my little tiger... How easy it is to evade such a lofty snow ball attack... You can do better then this." A playful grin plays across her face trying to goat him into a vurnible position so she can strike back. "Here kitty kitty kitty.." She spin's around quickly using her tail to pick up a massive drift of snow sending it flying into Longs path of movement by calculating his movements by the the snow balls being thrown and his words being spoken. Even though it may sound like he is every where at once the oh so slight delay in each word spoken as his postion changes gives one with very good ears a good idea were the noisy one would be at.

She did figure out where he'd be, and he burst through the wall of snow with his hands outstretched, catching Aki's shoulders and pushing her down and backwards. She wasn't helpless and used his own momentum to continue the roll, which he did as well, the result being them rolling across the snow till finally coming to a stop with Long laying on top of her, gripping her shoulders tightly and breathing hard, his breath wisps of white vapor in the cold Himalayan snow.

Aki watched as the snow wave burst forth as Long slammed though it with ease. She saw the wake turn towards her as her eyes narrowed preparing herself for a possible impact. She saw him a few moments before his hands reaching out towards her as he connected with such force. She did indeed take full advantage of his momentum as she allowed herself to fall backwards causing the two to tumble backwards. The two rolled across the snow covered ground for a short time as each attempted to wrestle control.

As the tumbling came to a stop Long was on top breathing hard looking down towards her with his hands on her shoulders. Her Own hands on his chest as her own breath come in a slight pant as they looked into one each other eyes for a few long moments. Slowly a smile played across her lips as she rumbled softly, "Mmmmm Indeed... The kitty came..." She said in a playful but admiring tone.

"But... You did forget one thing..." She gave Long a coy wink as her hands rubbed his chest a little before griping his shoulders making sure he wont move or try to roll her. All the while her tail has been busy making a crude snow ball of sorts that was not well packed. Her tail tip flicks the snowball into the air high enough to avoid Longs tail. A moment later the snow ball landed on longs head with a plop splattering between his ears and some running down his cheeks and short snout.

"You were wide open to get tagged by a snow ball." Her hands move from his shoulders gently to rub down his sides with a soft rumble, "I win!" She sticks out her tongue clearly cheated but hey all's fair in snow ball fights.

Aki flushes a little deeply with a soft myrr as she gives him a coy look, "Oh no prize is needed. I really did enjoy myself there.." Her hands gently slide to his chest once again to rub gently letting her talons give him a little scratching.

"It was a little tough keeping track of you with the snow coming down, speed and distance. You gave yourself away when you started talking... Normally if conditions were better I would been able to follow you visually to a good extent. Only time I can't follow you is if you teleport."

Slowly she licks over her own lips a little with a slight smirk, "Although you easily gave into taunting... You should be more careful.." A soft giggle can be heard as she growls playfully, "My little kitty.." she gives him that cute little tongue sticking out look with a soft laugh laying on her back with Long on top of her.

He smiled. He'd let her win, playing along, and just in general having fun. Now he found himself in a position he'd not expected. He was laying on top of her her back turned to him, and for her part she'd just licked him. The primal part of his brain shook with burning desire to do the natural thing here, and was still rattling the bars of his Will as he reached down and began to massage her unique muscled shoulders.

"That's not fair you know. I'll have to spank you later for being so naughty." He worked her shoulders hard with his big hands and claws, her natural toughness helping prevent her from being hurt by his claws.

Aki's eyes closed a little as a soft moan escaped her lips feeling Longs strong hands massage over her shoulders slowly. She was very tense indeed clearly its been a very long time since she has had a back rub. She slowly lays out across the snow covered ground with a deep rumble enjoying the massage.

"Mrf! all's fair in snow ball fights..." She softly giggles with a soft groan as she just squirms a bit getting nice and comfy enjoying the attention. "Besides I know you were holding back." She softly replays with a soft giggle, "Mmmmm you tempt me so in saying something playful about that spanking... I... am having a hard time in saying... Really! I hope so..." She laughs for a moment or two before she groans softly feeling Longs hands work so wonderfully over her shoulders and upper back working out those tense muscles.

He continues working and playfully lashes his tail across her rump a few times, hard enough for her to feel it before his taile continues sliding down along her left leg.

He works his hands down her back and around to her sides, massaging them with the same strength as her shoulders and after awhile he pops the Third vertebrae in her lower back.

"There can always be more if you want. I know plenty of ways to release stress." He chuckles. "I can stop if you want, but I don't think that would be half as much fun as continuing. You seem to have alot of pent up stress."

Aki softly giggles feeling the soft slaps of his tail across her rump as she mmms a little, "Naughty kitty.." She softly myrrs with a smile. A slight shiver runs though her feeling his tail slowly slide along her left leg gently curling around her ankle.

Her eyes close a little enjoying the firm press of Longs hands into her back and sides feeling him work those strong hands across her back. The feeling makes her tingle with in enjoyment as the sensations make her myrrr sweetly. A soft yelp escapes her lips feeling her third vertebrae pop as a soft sigh escapes her.

"Wow.. That.. Feels much better...."

She rumbles deeper as he continues listening to him talk afew moments later. "Oh this is wounderful... Feels really good.. What esle can you do?" she innocently asks as her muzzle rests in her arms the look of enjoyment written across her face as she is so loving the attention and massage. "Mmmmrrrr.. Ohhhh if the rest of them feel this good... Do continue please..." She gently curls a bit of her tail around his right leg with a sight squeeze.

Aki lays there completely in heaven as Long is upon her.

Long smiles, his hands moving to various points all across her ba one last time hitting key pressure points to make her relax. Each one sends a shudder of pleasure over her.

Casually Long unhooks the clasp on the sports bra that Aki had on, and then rolls her over. "Do you trust me Aki?" He laid there, one hand between her shoulderblades, another resting on her stomach casually rubbing her stomach as he looked into her eyes.

"If you want me to stop, now is the time to say so."

Aki softly gasps and trembles feeling the verious pressure points being worked into helping her body to relax more and more. She like she is in heaven as her body is massaged and worked over with such skilled hands. A deep rumble wells with in her as her eyes close slightly panting enjoying herself completely as she noticed her eufiber sports top was unlatched and stays loosely clung to her body all while she was turned around to lay on her back facing long feeling his other hand rubbing her belly.

Aki had a little bit of a confused look on her face and then slowly nodded, "I do trust you." A warm smile plays across her face as she has no reason not to. Although he can see a slight blush in her ears coming forth and a oh so coy look on that muzzle. As she lays back allowing Long to continue as he has complete control.

He figured she didn't understand, but the look in her eyes put that to lie quickly enough. She knew what was coming and welcomed it. Long reached down and removed the eufiber sports top and sat a moment watching the rise and fall of Aki's breasts. His head lowered and soon Aki felt his muzzle and lips against her shoulder, kissing from the clavicle and working up towards the left side of her neck. She felt the tender nipping of his teeth and the warmth of his breath as his left hand rubbed her neck and his right explored higher, finally coming up to cup her left breast as his tail coiled around her thigh and began to vibrate with his purring.

A slight shiver ran though her body feeling her eufiber slowly removed exposing the warmth of her breasts to the cold air. Long watched her breath for a few moments seeing her chest rise and fall with each draw of her breath as her eyes looked up into his for a few moments. Slowly with out a word Longs eyes pulled away as she felt his warm breath upon her shoulder the soft kiss and nip make tremble just a bit as her eyes closed slowly with a deep growl welling from her chest. She felt him work his way slowly up to her neck as her head tilted slightly to the side the feeling of warmth seamed to grow despite the subzero climate they were now in.

She indeed trusted Long and welcomed him with out question as he continued deep down she felt it was right to do so and yet even deeper another part felt a little guilty. But those teeth nibbling and nipping upon her neck felt so good. His strong body pressed closed to her own made it hard to resist letting him show what he had in mind. Her breath slightly catches in a soft gasp feeling him cup her left breast gently all the while feeling his purring vibrate though him and into herself. Her own hands were not idle, slowly sliding up along longs sides and back. Oh so slowly rubbing and working down along his body to were they caress along his rump and hips softly as she squeezes with a soft needy myrring growl. Her own tail sliding along his legs rubbing along them a bit teasing his tail with a rubbing flick or two.

Suddenly that guilty feeling came forward like a runaway freight train forcing her say something.

"Mmmrrr.. Long...." She softly stammers out.

"I.. I.. urrrr!... Mmrr... Wh..what about y..your.. Mate?" she realizes this may be going a bit to far, as she sounds a little worried. "I.. am not sure.. if this is right..." Her hands gently slide up to his sides caressing a little as her breath comes heavily now. Her body gently pressed closer to his own letting him bask in her warmth a little longer.

It was hard for her to even say even a few words let alone that much. She honestly did wanted him it was clear how she responded so willingly to his advances and the faint smell of her excitement. The fact she forced herself to say something like that showed she cared for him not wanting to hurt him, his family or his honor. Even so she has not pushed him away in rejection or enticed him forward. She was letting him choose the paths set before him.

"Sakurako is far more understanding the Timeslip ever was. She knows my thoughts, and approves in her way." His right hand shifts, trailing south along her side, down to the lining of the top of Aki's shorts. the hand carresses her rump softly, each move and touch calculated to excite her more. He pulls back slightly so she can see his eyes, to see the truth.

"As to whether it it is right? what does your heart say? Mine's yelling a resounding "yes.""

Aki lays there panting heavily as her body felt hotter then normal. She could feel Long slide his hand slowly down along her side and slowly over her belly so close to the waist band of her shorts. A shiver slowly ran though her body as a soft growl welled with in her chest in approval hearing his words. A slow smile played across her muzzle as her hands slide slowly over his hips. "I see..." She softly whispers.

Those hands slowly move to grip his rump firmly as a few claw tips rub along his tail base. She looks into his eyes deeply for several long moments seeing the truth in is words as she leaned forward tilting her muzzle to the side pressing her lips to his. As she kissed him deeply and quite firmly as her instincts began to slowly take over. She slide her own hands up along his back and firmly pulled him close to her as the kiss deepened even more for a couple minutes before she broke it with a soft growling whisper. "As does mine... after I been alone and with out for so long.." A slight sadness can be seen in her eyes of whom she had lost long ago. But yet a growing warmth for the man she held in her arms a willingness to be taken and claimed can be seen as well.

Archived