[Fiction] Natural Setting [Mature Content]

Long

Long had never brought Silvertalon across the dimensional barrier before. This was a world much like Eden, but at least here humanity had evolved, though they were still in the nomadic wandering stage. The last great Ice Age never really caught, and thus Mammoths and the like were still in great supply. It was a game hunter's dream, a predator's paradise.

"We'll camp here each night Aki." He indicated the campground setup, a Large Dome tent, a big firepit for cooking. "The Deer, Bison, and Mammoth are good to eat, I haven't tried any of the birds."

He smiles"Ffor awhile we've worked hard at bringing out your human side, but I never want you to lose your instincts. So here we are."

The world was pristeen with clear blue sky, though from the west there was a large storm coming in. They were in the location corresponding to Great Falls, Montana.

It's going to be interesting tonight Aki, don't take too long, we've got a big storm moving in."

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first few moments after stepping though the barrier was quite an eye opener. The sense of being pulled from one point to another at far greater distances was a bit unsettling and the sudden change in the air itself caused her to pause for a moment to catch her breath. While she was recovering she was amazed to see the sight that laid out before her. Her nose twitched constantly catching all the new scents trying to comprehend each smell some she could guess most it was a vast array. Her ears moved rapidly catching the the different sounds of the local animals with in ear shot.

"W..where are we?" Is all she can muster at the moment overwhelmed by the sensory overload for the couple long moments.

"Yeah, here would be good.. I.. Need to sit down and get used to the air.. Its much cleaner.. Then back home..." She chuckles a little. Slowly taking a seat on a near by rock as long sets up camp. "I can smell them, and other... Animals I can't even tell what they are..." She tilts her head slightly, "An I can hear many different animals a few so alien..." She listens closely and slowly tilting her head, "Not close though..."

She listened for several long minutes idly watching long set up camp as he told her more about were they were. The pristine blue sky was a sight to see so clear and so full of color. Each breath she took was clean and pure as she could easily hear the faint rumbling of a storm drawing closer. "Indeed... I don't think I want to venture out so soon until I can get a bearing on my surroundings."

"We're int he American North, about equivalent to Montana. On this world humanity is still a bunch of hunters and gatherers, so not really a threat. All the terrestrial mammals are large, and quite tasty."

He chuckles. "This is a whole new world I've brought you too, one where you can take your true form without worry, as can I. Here we are free to do as we choose." He rolls his shoulders and stretches, obviously preparing to go hunting.

"If you're not up for a hunt then i'll go, you can stay here. I'll cook when I get back."

Aki nods slowly with a slight grin as her form beings to rapidly shift into her natural look. A soft pleasured noise slowly escapes her lips feeling the changes and modifications revert back into what she really is. Her eyes close slightly as they reopen licking over her lips with a deep rumble, "Gods, it feels good.. To be in my natural form... Even so.." She grins a bit with a slight giggle.

"Although, it wouldn't be wise to go out hunting just yet. All the smart prey would of taken cover by now and in hiding or taking cover from the approaching storm. As a dept as we are as hunters, going out in the rain isn't a good idea." She reaches over and taps Longs nose with one of her talons with a wink. "Waiting for the rain to subside, will ensure larger and more plumped prey to wander out in search of drink and food..."

Slowly she takes a step back with a slight smirk as her tail sways in a playful manner as she walks back towards the camp. "You already set up the camp, you expended some energy. It would be a good idea to rest for now and later we can both." She chuckles a little with a wicked grin baring her fangs, "Sink or teeth into something.."

Long nods. He lies down on the ground, looking up at the quickly clouding up sky and smiles. "So what praytell do you want to do in the meantime Aki?"

Beside him his tail lashes about playfully, obviously teasing Silvertalon with it as a cat would tease another cat.

Aki giggles softly shaking her head slightly watching long tease her in his own way. She grins slightly as she turns to the camp, "Well since were gonna rest a bit until the rain passes.. Why not tell stories..." She slowly walks back to the tents tail swaying in a playful manner more so with the slightly swaying hips. "Or... cuddle up in a couple blankets and watch the rain fall..."

She looks over her shoulder to long and winks, "Or something else entirely up to you." her wings rustle a little as her ears flicker quickly catching some strange sounds close by. She turns to look in the direction for a moment and then back to long, "Then again you can tell me what strange species are on this planet, I am hearing some strange click and chryps that I can't even identify.. An they seam to be close..." The smell of rain is in the air as the clouds well up a bit more, using scent at the moment is a little rough due to all the damp rain like smells in the air seaming to well up before the storm.

Long smiles and yawns, his huge white fangs easily visible. "Lots of really pretty birds. Not real big so not worth the effort to kill."

He chuckles. "Whatever you want to do Aki. I'm at your disposal. We'll do whatever it is you want."

"The Bison, Mastadon, and Dromedary birds are the big things, but there's sabertooth tigers, bears that make a Kodiak look like a Koala, and there's weird looking rhino-like animals. Honestly there's all sorts of animals never seen on our world. After the storm most of them will be out and about."

The tent was large enough for both of them, but for now Long laid on the grass, enjoying the way the wind blew across his fur.

Aki chuckles a little watching Long lounge about in his tiger form shaking her head. "Cats.." She softly says with a smirk, "I see a part of you fancies those pretty birds, normally someone wouldn't glorify them in such a way. I am sure we will see a lot of them after the rain."

She listens to long talk about the other critters that exist on the planet he has seen and nods a bit, "So any pred type critters we gotta be careful of that may pose a problem?" She sits down next to long as her right hand reaches over and slowly strokes down the tigers back and then scratches behind those ears. She sat with long for the moment enjoying the cool air and the sounds of the approaching storm.

She leaned over and whispered to him with a slight grin, "Remember don't stay out in the rain for to long, no one likes a wet pussy.." She pulls back giggling with a coy look upon that face.

Long nods. "Yeah they always come out after a storm."

He stretches and rolls over onto his stomach. "No there are no predators, Nothing stupid enough to attack either of us that is, especially in the form I hunt in."

He'd just started to purr as she scratched his back and ears. It was seldom anyone did this, seldom he'd let anyone do this, and if felt good.

Then She leaned down and whispered in his ear. He rolled back over and looked up at her, his blue eyes wide and his mouth open slightly. Then he started laughing too. "That's not always true." Re Reached up and pulled her down to him, his arms holding her close. "You're being naughty today, keep it up and I'm going to have to punish you."

Aki Meeps!

As she is grabbed and gently pulled down into Longs strong arms holding her close. She can't help but to softly murr and rub her muzzle into his chest a bit as her right hand slides down to give his soft belly fur a nice rubbing. Her ears perk as he speaks and slowly a devilish grin plays across her muzzle as he watches her pull back gently trailing a few talons across his chest.

"Mmmm really now..." Slowly that devilish look is replaced by a very wicked and playful look, "I been such a bad puppy! Indeed Long..." She softly snarls at him bearing her fangs leaning close to his face, "You should punish me..." She licks over her lips, "Good.. Ann hhhharrd.." Slowly she dips a bit lower before a quick lick is applied to his nose. Suddenly a lighting bolt flashes though the clouds as the thunder rumbles deeply. She slowly pulls back a bit looking at the sky momentarily distracted by the storm.

It takes considerable restraint and the distraction of the lighting bolt for Long to simply not take her right there. She obviously wanted him to do it, and God knows he'd thought about it.

Still he tamped down the burning desire within and decided turnabout was fair play.

He reached out as she turned and pulled back and gave her rump a hard slap with his hand, his claws extending slightly as they hit. He then traced a single fully extended claw all the way up her spine. "You're such a bad girl, I think special punishment is very much in order." His voice trailed off into a low suggestive growl. His big white teeth gleamed as another bolt of lightning flashed.

His tail lashed up against one of her feet and gently rubed the bottom of her foot. He laid there looking up at her, his eyes mischievous yet searching for something.

Barks!

Her eyes widening in complete surprise not expecting to feel a firm slap on her rump along with the prickling of claws to. A shiver runs up her spine feeling his claw tip slide slowly up along her spine between her wing bases. She trembles in delight as her eyes close for several long moments as that spot seams to be a sweet spot. Slowly her eyes open looking into Longs for along moment or two hearing his low suggestive growl.

She attempts play along with his tease quite enjoying this side of Long as she gives him quite a mock surprised look. "Who me... So bad of a foxy... That I need special treatment" She giggles in a cute like way slowly as those wings curl around to cover long in its shadow. "Mmmmmm.... You naughty thing... Maybe you are the one that needs to be punished.... You being such a big.. Bad kitty..." Another soft giggle cane be heard while rumbling gently, "So... Strong.." She growls low in her own way clearly admiring in her own way.

Another crack of lighting and thunder rolls across, the wind seams to pick up as the faintest drops of water start to fall, nothing to take notice just yet.

He continues rubbing the place between her wings. Her own growl seemed welcoming. "I never claimed innocence. I am anything but that." He smiled, and reached up to stroke her cheek with his free palm.

"You have no idea just how bad I can be." he reaches down and pats her rump again just as the first drops of rain start falling.

"We should move inside, no point in getting soaked when we have a warm tent to sleep in."

Aki slowly leans back into the rubbing between her wings with a gentle rumble. Her eyes close close feeling his hand slide across her cheek gently as he rubs. Her muzzle ever so gently nuzzles into that palm and fingers gently with a soft growl, "Mmm, I'd love to see how bad you can be some time..." Gently she takes a few of his finger tips into her muzzle and gently nips.

The first drops of the rain start to fall around them feeling the cool water drip upon her spread wings and body. She slowly pulls back and looks up with a slight look of annoyance mother nature decided to butt-in. Slowly she turned to long and flushes a little, "We better get inside before we become two soaked rats." She rises up off long with a gentle rumble and a slight pant.

"Besides, we need to rest up for when the rain ends to hunt. Expending to much energy right now isn't a good idea." She turns and walks to the tent her tail swaying playfully behind her having enjoyed interaction between them. She was indeed quite surprised to see Long actually tease her right back in such a manner. It was refreshing that he let himself go like that. She smiled to herself as she thought with a grin.

(There may be still hope for him yet)

Aki turns as she stands at the entrance of the tent opening the flap of the door. "Dibs! on the pillows!" She quickly darts into the tent with a giggle pouncing the pillows hopefully before Long can grab one.

Long follows behind, relieved that that particular moment of tension had passed, silently thanking nature for the intervention. He made his way into the tent just as the bottom fell out and rain punded down from they skye. Lightning Flashed, the winds howled, and he could even discern the impact of hail upon the roof of the domed tent.

He laid down inside on the sleeping bag he'd brought without a pillow, as Aki had grabbed the one's he'd brought.

He smiled to her and sighed, sometimes he felt so old.

Aki yawned a little bit as the rain started to fall. Long could see the sleepy look in her eyes and face as the rain seamed to lull her quickly to sleep. The wind howled and the thunder crackled and yet still she was falling fast towards slumber clutching the pillow to her chest. Her ears twitched from time to time as long watched how quickly she slipped into such a blissful state of slumber.

Although it wasn't long when she stirred little by little if sensing warmth close by wiggling closer to Long with soft whimpers in her sleep. Soon Long found her gently pressing in at his side the pillow in between them curled up against him sharing his warmth with a soft myrr. She slept soundly though out the night unawares she was curled up nice and close to Long sharing the warmth and blankets he had brought. As to her it was natural to share a bed with family having lived with Wakinyan before finding herself now living with Long.

Long smiles as Silvertalon inches closer. In the end, he wtraps an around around her and goes to sleep as well, waking up here and there as the lightning strokes the sky.

He was content and after several hours the storm abated and the winds finally began to die down. He smiled at Silvertalon's sleeping form and decided to let her sleep till morning.

When morning came he nuzzled her neck softly. "wake up, it's morning, the storm is past, it's time to get some breakfast."

Aki beings to stir just a little feeling the nudge and longs voice. Her muzzle gently nuzzles into the soft fur and the warmth of something a bit as her eyes open with a soft myrr. "Mmm feels to nice and warm to get up.." She softly says as her eyes slowly open. It takes a few moments for her to register whom she is nuzzling into and how close she is. She quickly pulls back flushing deeply all the while waking up rather quickly.

"....Ummm sorry...." Her ears show full crimson flush along with her cheeks.

Long smiles and gets up . "No worries Aki. It was cool after the storm." He walks to the door of the etent and opens it up, letting in the light. The air is crisp and cool, and refreshing. "Perfect hunting weather."

He looks back to her "You coming along, or do you want me to go find something?"

Aki yawns lazily as she slowly rises looking well rested as she streches out a bit.

"Mmm indeed.." She rubs her eyes a bit as the sun enters the though the door flap as she can see how nice the area looks. The clean smell of fresh air and the sounds of birds chirping.

"Naw I think well get something together... I can't be lazy all the time.." She chuckles slowly crawling out from under the blankets before exiting the tent with a gentle rumble. "Mmmm indeed a good day... So.. what will have have for first meal?" she humms softly looking over towards long. "Since you know this area better then I do... What do you think we should nab?"

"Deer."

He inhales deeply and smiles. "There's a small herd herd about a mile from here. I juggest we start with them." With that his form shifts, becomeing a huge Teen foot at the shoulder quadrupedal white tiger.

"RRRR that feels so good. So much more fun to hunt this way. He bounds off towards the herd he smelled."

Watches long shift into a very large tiger and arch his form for a moment before he bounds off. A slight grin plays across her muzzle, "Really now.. No offer to give me a ride! Naughty Kitty!"

Aki allows Long a few moments to get the head start. She takes in the scent of the deer easily catching it on the wind as she moves to all fours. Her body sightly shifts as her wings tuck back tightly along her body as she tears off in the direction Long has taken. Quickly she moves with out a sound as the only telling of her movement is a flicker of leaves or a sway of a bushy but not a sound can be heard in her passing. She catches up to long with ease keeping to his right and then darting around to his left as takes the lead.

"You cats are to noisy!" she yips in passing with a giggle as she aims to nab the first dear beforeLlong. The fact she's moving at such speed and so silently gives her quite and edge on the prey for sure and the other fact she is showing Long up in her own way. Long can see her easily a good twenty feet ahead. The smell of the deer is much stronger atleast a few hundred feet ahead and yet she is moving quickly and silently suddenly she just vanishes from view completely ducking into the shadows and underbrush slowing down a tad.

Long sighs. It was always some form of competition with Silvertalon. He could outpace her in half a dozen ways, but he figured it wasn't worth it and to let her have her moment. By the time he got there, the other deer were gone, the two hundred pound buck Silvertalon had brought down would have to be enough.

"Come on then, bring it back to camp, I'll go ahead and gather some firewood."

He stalked off intot he forest and found and felled a tree, using his claws to cut it as he wanted, and his tail to hold the logs on his back ans he made his way back to camp.

The buck she brought down was a good two hundred pounds of flesh. The blood of her kill was on her talons, and mouth. She just finished strangling the fresh kill with in her jaws. Slowly she licked the blood off her teeth and fangs enjoying the fresh taste as its been so long since she's enjoyed the thrill of live prey and the hunt. She grins in a coy manner seeing long approach "What took you so long.. Slow poke.." She giggles a bit reaching over and grabbing the buck by the neck and picks it up. "I caught one... I think this will due for now.."

"Alrighty I'll get this back to camp while you gather some firewood." Her wings spread slowly and then beings to flap as she takes flight taking the kill back to camp letting Long gather the firewood. As it seams old habits are hard to kill even though she know she doesn't need her wings she still enjoys them.

A few moments is all it took for her to arrive at the camp, she sets the buck down on the ground and moves over to one of the trees near by. She breaks a good two inch thick branch free from a pine and quickly cleans the bark off. It only takes a few minutes to faction a cooking pike. She places the pike against a tree as she moves to skin and prep the buck for cooking careful not to damage the hide.

By the time long arrives back she hopes to have the buck stripped, cleaned and prep'd to be cooked over an open flame upon a pike. A very old way to cook but given the limited camping equipment they brought perfectly fine in its rustic approach.

He arrives back at Camp and shrugs the load of timber off his shoulders onto the ground. He calmly resumes his norma form and begins setting up the firepit for cooking. While the deer is prepped he lights the fire watching it blaze and eventually settle to waist height. He looks to Silvertalon. "Fire's ready, how's the deer?"

The smell of the smoke in the air and the crackling of tinder comes to her ears as she looks over at the fire with a nod. "Very nice.. That should do..." She takes the wooden pike lining the mouth up shoves it in deep though the body and out the other end with one firm thrust. A bit of blood splatters across the grass as she adjusts the positions of the pike taking some thin cut straps of hide ties the legs to the pike and hefts the dear up with a grin.

"Now its ready... It will need to be slow cooked for a bit.." She brings meat over and places it upon the pole racks gently making a few adjustments and adding a couple handles to the pike to allow it to be turned by hand. The meat beings to roast above the fire as the flames lightly kiss across the fleshy meat.

"Every so often we need to turn it a quarter turn... About four full passes and the meat will be fully cooked.. Either way.. cooked or not.. Its still tasty." She grins slightly taking a seat licking her talons slowly enjoying the leftovers of preparing the meal. "This is how I cooked most of my game when I was out and about....." She tosses in some hickory wood into the fire to help give it a bit of a smokey flavor.

Long smiles. He didn't need a lecture. "I cook like this often as well."

The deer was cooked quickly enough, and he looked to her when it was done. "You brought it down, you get first pick of what you want from it." He waits to see what she preffered, knowing full well his own preference.

Aki looks over the cooked deer the smell of the roasted meat making her drool a little as her belly rumbled a bit. She grinned ever so lightly, "Well then I shall take my pick.." She walks over to the meat and slowly trails a talon across its flank as that sharp talon slowly digs into the meat causing the fire to rise up suddenly as the juices seam to make the fire fan upwards.

"Very juicy indeed.." She rumbles reaching over with the other hand to grasp the left hind-leg and pulling it away as her talon cuts deep into the meat before pulling it free. She licks over her lips a bit, "Always liked the drum sticks the best.."

She takes a seat next to the fire and enjoys the flavor of the meal for a few moments watching Long take his portion. "It tastes very clean compared to other deer I have eaten and more flavorful to.... It's really good" She softly says in between bites.

Long mirrors her own choice by eating the other hind leg, not taking too long to have it down to nothing but a bare bone before the sickening crunching sound starts as he eats the bone.

"Thanks. I brought some of my own spice blend too. The deer here just taste better in gereal too though."

He goes back and cuts half the ribcage out and starts devouring them. "Not the same as beef, but good nonetheless."

Aki finishes cleaning the meat off her portion and smirks slightly watching long tear into the bone after the marrow. She takes her own and snaps it in half easily reaching in with a few talon pulling out long strips of cooked marrow. She finishes with the bones a few minutes later going after more meat as the Deer is being quickly devoured by the two hungery novas.

"So... How did you find this place... I mean... This is so pure... Nothing I have ever seen is close to this on earth."

"My second wife showed me the way, I found this worlds and others like it in my spare time. This is where I come to train, to relax, To be free."

There was some pain in his voice as he spoke, but not as much as there used to be.

"A place like this is where Man could have another start."

Aki nods listening to Long talk for the moment slowly eating her second helpings enjoying the flavor of the meat.

"What do you mean? A place were man could restart?" Aki looks around slowly.

"There is nothing here that would benefit most men. As many have lost the ability to live with nature. An mankind seams to have a nack at messing anything they touch up. Look at earth in a way I feel the pain nature endures there. I rather not see such destruction happen to such a pristine world as this." She looks over watching some squirrels running around and small animals in the distance. "Even if a select group was to be placed here.. Who's to say over time they will repeat the same past mistakes and go back to the old wasteful ways.." A soft sigh escapes her lips.

"But in a way I sense time is growing short. The wheels of fate, mistrust, greed and hate are turning more and more towards a path of destruction."

Aki just looks at her portion of meat for several long moments. Slowly she tosses to the side as she watches a small critter scamper over and snag it before running off. A slight smirk plays across her muzzle, "Amazing they arn't afraid...." She softly whispers to herself.

"What I meant was if Man were to be given another chance, it would have to be a world like this. As to who would keep what's happened on Prime from happening here I think that's obvious. I would." We've got twenty, maybe thirty years left at home.after that things will come to a head between Man and nova, and annihilation will be the final result."

He chuckles as the scavenger hurries away. "We're nothing more than large predators in their eyes Aki. Besides they know they're too small to be much of a meal, especially when compared to the other animals around here."

Aki slowly lays back across the grass listening to Long once again as she thinks about it. Her wings unfrill out across the ground taking a several moments to consider everything said. "True all creatures should have a chance to exist. That I agree with you on that point but Long.. You can't live for ever. As long lived as we nova's can be we all have your day when we draw our last breath." She yawns a little looking over at Long with a slight grin.

"Even if annihilation is the result sooner or later all you can hope for is those that survive come out stronger and learn from the mistakes of the past.. Then again the human race seams to never learn from its mistakes, doomed to repeat it... Over and over again." Her eyes turn away from Long looking up at the sky watching the remaining clouds just pass by and up into the blue sky.

"Are we nova's the same? Will we be bound to such a fate.. Or will we break the cycle and those that follow us to such paradise break that fate as well?" She relaxes a bit more openly with a soft rumble reaching up at the sky with a smile almost looking as if trying to catch a cloud.

"This place is so relaxing...."

"Time is something I can control, Eternity something I have to look forward to. The main question for me is whether i can reamin myself that long."

It was the first look of worry he'd ever let her see. "If I have any say in the matter, we will break the cycle. I've already taken steps to that end."

"We novas are stronger, through our strength we shall overcome the weakness of Man."

He lays back and nods. "That's why I like it hear. the only people to hear me vent are those I trust implicitly."

Aki clutches her hand slowly bringing it down to her chest looking at her hand her eyes slowly rise to look over at Long. "To think one side is better then the other. One is stronger then the other. One is different then the other......" She looks back her fist and smirks a little, "Is fleeting reality as one grasping the air with ones hand and controlling it like it is your own." She slowly opens her hand looking at the palm.

"Only when we look and see ourselves no different then our brothers and sisters but as equals. Will we become aware and only then when we are aware we will be ready to learn and grow beyond or limitations...."

Aki looks over towards Long for a moment with a warm smile and a soft rumble her tail tip flickering back and forth. "Don't forget nova's are man as well." She softly chuckles, "As much as I hate to admit it. I choose not man or beast.. But the latter if I could..."

Long looks at her with an intrigued look. "Ryoma and Mizuki have never been human. They are raised in similar fashion, but they have always been novas. The next generation of novas will not know what it's like to be normal humans."

"I'm not saying we would rule them, humanity tends to rebel against those in charge. I simply seek coexistance and equality."

Her comment about man or beast stops him. "Why do you say that?"

Aki rolls slowly over onto her belly moving to face long with a coy smile across her muzzle. Her hands reach out in front of her as she claws slowly across the ground with her talons pulling some grass into each hand with a soft rumble. "Why... Do... I say..." She softly chuckles looking up into Longs eyes directly as he watches them shift in shape as a soft growl wells from her lips.

"A part of me is feral, instinctive, powerful and unpredictable ....." Shi tenses all over as her eyes close slowly taking a deep breath. Her body slackens as her grip upon the earth looses a bit as a coy smile plays across her muzzle.

"..... Another..." her eyes open looking into Longs once again. "Is human, nova or what ever you would call it... Each day I remember a little more as my memory is coming back. I understand more and more about my old nature what I was and whom I was." Her eyes pull away from his turning her head to the side with a slight flush.

"Even so, I feel that I am more comfortable accepting I am neither Silver or Talon but a mixture of the two as one. Human am I.. Maybe.. Nova.. Am I mabye.. Feral creature a beast... Mabye.. I am one and the same no matter which. The sum of all three makes my whole. I accpect what I am and see myself as neither or nore of one or the other but the whole."

Aki sticks her tongue out at Long and giggles for a serious topic she's clearly taking it lightly.

"Besides, your pups are still human.." Aki teases.

Long smiles. "My children look human, the similarities end there, they are so very much more.."

He reaches out and rubs her left shoulder casually. "You do have a unique outlook I admit. You accept both of your halves willingly."

"I don't always do the same."

He tenses a moment the sighs before asking "I know you've done some digging on my past Aki. I'm curious. How much do you believe you know about me?"

Aki flushes a little more as she turns to look towards long again with a warm smile. "Thank you.."

Her ears perk as at his response about not doing the same as she tilts her head slightly a bit curious. She notices him tense for a moment with a slight sigh before speaking once again. Her ears flicker a little unsure to respond to the question.

"What do you mean exactly?" giving him a very curious look.

"I've have learned a lot about you and your family over the months you have allowed me to visit. I have learned things prior from those whom knew you though Wakinyan..."

"Although I do have some advice I can impart upon you Ryu..." Her eyes narrow as a soft growl wells with in her throat looking directly into Ryu's looking as if looking past them searching them for something deeper. A slight grin plays across her muzzle sensing she may have gotten it's attention. "Power, strength means nothing... When two can not become truly one. Real strength and power comes from true understanding of one another and full acceptance of what you will become truly as one. Becoming one not by force but from an open acceptance realizing one another strengths and weaknesses."

Archived