Aberrant: Children of Heaven - www.Feather-Fists.com Private Message Inbox

z-Wakiki Izumi

Private Message from: Eddie

Overlord (Admin)

Hi, Skins, I saw your post before Frank deleted it. It was very aggressive and hard. You seem very angry, more so than is normal for what is going on. It was not like you. It was like someone stole your account, but we have ways of reporting that and you have not reported that.

Part of this is asking you as an Admins, because a couple of the other Admins suggested a temporary ban on you for what you said to xx_Lorili_xx. I have convinced them this is excessive for your first infraction. I do not wish to see you banned, so I am reaching over to you.

What is wrong? That I ask as another poster. You have worried me.

Eddie

Reply From: Skins

Otaku Lord

Sorry Eddie, I've had a rough time IRL lately and I guess it just spilled into the forum. My GF and I broke up in rather unpleasant circumstances.

I'll try to keep it cool, please don't ban me, you and Saito are all I got right now. -Skins

Private Message from: Eddie

Overlord (Admin)

Skins, I am sorry to hear this. Boyfriend/girlfriend things are hard. I can now see how Saito and Aeka's development would strike you bad.

I will speak to the other Admins. I have no wish to ban you. You are a good poster.

It is very hard for you. I believe that it will get better again. Life cycles like this, rises and falls. What is unbearable today will be merely painful later, and another day, just an ache.

I do not know much about women or why they are what they are, but I understand the pain they give us. I am here, if you need a friend.

Eddie

Your offer is appreciated, though I don't know that something like this will ever fade, its not too often that your best friend of 7 years and your GF of 4 years (whom you have known for longer) up and decide to fuck each other in the back of your truck during the Spring Formal.

But thank you for not getting me banned, I will post an apology to anyone I might have offended and try to keep it off the boards.

Private Message From: Skins

Otaku Lord

In case you didn't see it on the boards, that woman owns a business in Portland, here are her two numbers. She is nice *wink*

503-555-7755 - shop

503-555-6565 - cell...I think

Sorry didn't respond sooner, been /busy/

Why you looking for her?

Archived