Aberrant: Children of Heaven - www.Feather-Fists.com Forum

Wa'ne

Posted by: Skins

Otaku Lord

C'mon! What is with this latest crap! Saito has a GF?! WTF! I mean he has too much to worry about as it is. The amulet almost getting stolen by Maho Zukai and getting his ass kicked should have more than occupied his time. And since when is Aeka even interested in him! Doesn't she have her own crap to worry about? This strip is blazing to earth in a fountain of shit.

Guest WileyBastard

Posted by: Wiley d. Bastard

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Fuck off, Skins. They just held hands. Trust Wakiki. I'm sure he's got something planned for this. And when he does, you're going to eat those words.

Better stock up on the BBQ sauce, dude.

Otaku Lord

Fuck you Bastard, fuck Wakiki, his plan is to probably have her betray him and stomp on Saito's heart while she runs off to sell the Amulet to the highest bidder...only thing I'm gonna be tasting is bittersweet victory.

Guest Franklin (Admin)

Posted by: Franklin

OverLord (Admin)

This is an admin warning - enough of the f-bomb. Wakiki allows it a little, but this is excessive. Keep it up, and I'll delete ya both.

[/admin mode]

Yeah, I'm not too happy about this either, Skins. I think Chiriko is a much better match for Saito - more his speed and she can almost keep up with him in a fight. Aeko is just a waste of skin.

Though... I'm not sure where you're getting Aeko as this brilliant mastermind. She's a little dim. Did I miss something?

Guest Tenchi

Posted by: Tenchi

Mecha Pilot

This is bull Skins and you know it, we all saw this coming a mile away.

Originally Posted By: Skins
I can't wait till Saito and Aeka get together, it will be awesome!

Posted by: Fireburns

Fanboy

I'm all for the love interest. Sure the betrayal is inevitable, either through cunning plots, or sheer stupidity (girls can be stupid too guys), but I think it breaths even greater life into the story. I'll keep reading.

Know yourself

Guest Franklin

Posted by: Franklin

OverLord (Admin)

Aeka... Aeka... Damnit. I hate midterms.

Originally Posted By: Skins
I can't wait till Saito and Aeka get together, it will be awesome!

Oh, man, I forgot about this! Yeah, dude, what's with the 180?

Fireburns: Right, but, ah, I actually want Saito to be happy. He's too cool for Aeka.

Chiriko/Saito or Death!

Otaku Lord

Franks: sorry, I'm pissed.

Tenchi: that comment is from over six months ago, it has no relevance to the current plot or topic of discussion so back off.

Fireburns: I agree, girls are stupid, but Wakiki should just skip the drama and get back to kicking ass.

Guest xx_Lorili_XX

Posted by: xx_Lorili_XX

Mecha Pilot

Wow... have we really fallen to that old "Girls are stupid" topic. I and my boobs are offended.

Girls aren't stupid. You all are bein jerks. Good stories have drama in addition to ass-kicking. And Aeka as some kind of villian? Really? Wakiki's written her as sweet, gentle and completely LOYAL to her friend, Saito. They're just becoming more than friends, and it feels natural. Chiriko might look better on paper, but Aeka is the one who's there for him, who complete supports him, and who has clearly loved him from her intro in strip #teeny tiny number. She's one of the earlier characters, but I'm not going back to find out what that nubmer is.

Point is, it's true love, so stuff it, Skins.

Posted by: Fireburns

Fanboy

For the record, xx_Lorili_XX, I didn't say girls ARE stupid, but that they CAN BE stupid. I'm all for the love interest. I think it makes the story stronger (if that's possible). There is a dark side to love, and that darkness is real. Like everyday real.

Go Aeka. Don't break his heart! We know were you live! smile

Know yourself

Guest MiStEr FuNtImEs

Posted by: MiStEr FuNtImEs

Newb

[post deleted]

Edited by: Franklin

Reason: Our penis' are just fine thank you.

Otaku Overlord

Originally Posted By: xx_Lorili_XX

Wow... have we really fallen to that old "Girls are stupid" topic. I and my boobs are offended.

Girls aren't stupid. You all are bein jerks. Good stories have drama in addition to ass-kicking. And Aeka as some kind of villian? Really? Wakiki's written her as sweet, gentle and completely LOYAL to her friend, Saito. They're just becoming more than friends, and it feels natural. Chiriko might look better on paper, but Aeka is the one who's there for him, who complete supports him, and who has clearly loved him from her intro in strip #teeny tiny number. She's one of the earlier characters, but I'm not going back to find out what that nubmer is.

Point is, it's true love, so stuff it, Skins.

arge*rebels against his Overlord masters*

transformer.giftransformer.giftransformer.giftransformer.giftransformer.gif

Okay, that done, let me try again.

Lorili, you can't trust women, no matter how loyal they appear to be, or how long you've been with them. One day you're vanquishing evil together, the next she's screwing your best friend in the back of a closet. How long she's been around doesn't make any difference, she'll turn out to be a censored

Guest Anonymous

Posted by: WizeGuy1133

Tentacled Monster

Originally Posted By: Goth_Girl
Dude, you did not just go there! My boyfriend just broke up with me two months ago because I wouldn't do things for him that could get me thrown in jail. Boys are the ones that suck!

Actually, women are the ones who suck.

It's what I like BEST about them. chairfall

Otaku Lord

I would like to apologize for my behavior on the forums lately, it is totally unlike me, I just have some RL issues to deal with, I will try to keep it off the boards. Thanks, -Skins

Archived