Aberrant: 200X - Retired Characters

z017

I'd like to clean up the character list in 200X. Will authors please take down any characters that they have permanently retired from the board? If you can't take down the character profile yourself, send me a PM and I will do so for you. I'm going to leave this message up until April 15.

I've already removed retired characters that were retired with no profile. I did this over a week ago.

Characters that have been inactive for longer than one year (no posts in 200X for one year) have been removed as well, the character profile and the character sheet have been PMed to the owner so that they may be resubmitted at a later date of the owner so desires.

An addendum to what Shae posted: If one of us (the Moderators) takes down a retired, or simply inactive (and unreachable) character, we will be putting it into a PM and sending it to the player's account. So don't worry, the profile won't be lost, it will simply be removed from the 200X boards.

• 3 months later...

Okay...

I intend to get back to activity in 200X, but Kazuo has REALLY made me confused.

You see, I had submitted my character (back I dunno when) and my character was approved for play with no reservations. NOW there's a problem with point expenditures?

1: I haven't spent ANY points since creation and would have mentioned it on my profile.

2: My build expenditures are on the stat sheet on EACH of my posts in my sig.

Have there been any rules changes since I've been away?

Addendum: Problem solved in chat.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to bring Adrian Mendoza back into play. Although, I am hoping to be allowed to reboot the character and start playing from his time of eruption.

After my previous (and first) attempt at PBP, I have learned that:

A. It is harder than I would have guessed to play a Mega-Int character without an ST slipping you notes, and...

B. It helps to actually have some sort of plan for the character.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, that's fine. As far as I'm concerned, retired characters can always be brought back, so long as it doesn't push the player over their 'limit' for concurrent characters.

I apologize for not responding here as well; I was thinking of Zack's post as a quick heads-up, not as something that required approval from me.

Characters 'coming out of retirement' are supposed to be resubmitted, but giving notice here and then reposting/reactivating the character in the appropriate forum is pretty much the same thing, so that's all I really expect to see. smile

• 1 year later...

Archived