Aberrant RPG - Ye gads! I'm Divis Mal!!

Avenger

No, really, follow me with this. I realized, as I was reading through my Adventure! book, that somehow, Bates sent people to watch my every move and monitor my presence so as to base the most powerful nova in the Aeoniverse after me. I'm thinking about starting up a class-action suit against WW for character infringement.

I sense your dissention. I hear you now, belittling my madness. But consider these striking parrallels:

Divis Mal

1. Of Scottish descent

2. Egomaniac/ Glory Slut

3. Child Prodigy

4. Wrote the Null Manifesto

5. Universally feared or hated by everyone in his world

6. Idolizes renaissance man Max Mercer

7. Doesn't like pants

8. Very. Very. Gay.

Avenger

1. Of Scottish decent

2. Egomaniac/ Glory Slut

3. "Gifted" Not in the little schoolbus way

4. Wrote the Null Manifesto. Kinda.

5. Universally feared or hated by everyone on the internet

6. Idolizes renaissance man Henry Rollins

7. Pants are lame, I guess...

8. Um...well...7 is still close, right?

So what do you guys think? I've got a case, right? Me an' Mal are practically the same guy, right?

Right?

Oh, shut up.

--@venger

------------------

Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired.

avengingcrusader@hotmail.com

Jager, this was a very strange thread that started a looooong time ago on the WW board called "The ARMS of Divis Mal", if I remember correctly. Quite honestly, I didn't read the first post, so other than knowing where the post came from, I'm in the dark as much as you. I know that once every other week someone else posts another thread about the ARMS of DM, but it seems to me to be a nonsensical jumble to me.

--Avenger

------------------

"Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired."

avengingcrusader@hotmail.com

Ok, I am not, repeat NOT trying to start it over here. I am very apologetic that I showed the bad taste to even mention it. But, as clarification the thread was a response to the thread 'Divas Mal is Gay? What the @#%&?!' Somebody was all grumpy that the Homosexual Conspiracy had forced a gay character down their throats (heheheheh). So, as a joke the thread 'Divas Mal has ARMS? What the #$&% ?! was created, mocking the original.

Well, that concept apparently has the staying power to rival the "Whoever gets the last word in wins" thread and keeps resurfacing.

So, mea culpa.

I don't think a non-sequitous post will disrupt this particular thread. Then again, some may wish to disrupt it since we're edging into that ARMS thing again wink.gif

I just to let Avenger to know he has an answer to the email sent. So check that box and let me know what you think.

- J

Archived