Aberrant: Dead Rising - Blind Date [mature] (complete)

Venus

(ooc: The events of this fic happen a few days after "mine, yours, ours")

Violet had spent a few nights with Jill giving James and JoAnna some more time to find back to her without being under the constant influence of Violet’s presence. Jill had been neglected too much lately and Violet felt guilty for not being there for her. The muscular woman did what she usually did when she was getting angry or upset – she channelled that energy into work keeping her body in it’s peaked condition. Even if there was nothing obvious to do she found some work that kept her busy. Violet admired the dedication Jill had and asked herself if she could’ve ever mustered that kind of discipline Jill displayed.

Being intimate with Jill was totally different to being with James. There was no thing as telling which was better or worse – it was just different and Violet enjoyed the change very much. Jill had a different awareness of Violet’s needs and desires something that James just managed to achieve lately. Yet Violet imagined if Jill had the same ability it would still be different. However, one thing they both had in common – muscles. And Violet loved muscles. Where James was huge and massive Jill’s physique was less massive but not less defined. Jill took pride in her strength and it was part of her sexual aggressiveness to make use of it.

Violet didn’t look like it but she was far stronger than Jill and sometimes Jill felt like she was being cheated on. Even if Violet changed her body to look more like someone who possessed her strength it was still something Jill had trouble to adjust to. Violet did nothing for it – she simply had the power to do so. It had taken a lot of coping and getting used to for Jill to accept that. Being naturally a bravo in nature she had to change her perspective on live after James and recently Violet entered hers. But she wouldn’t just relent and be the “weak” female – there was too much fire in her for that.

The two women lay entangled in Jill’s bed and gently stroked each other. Violet concentrated more on Jill’s nicely shaped abdomen while Jill couldn’t help but fondle Violet’s large breasts. It was the most prominent feature on Violet’s upper body anyway and Jill did like large breasts. That’s why she loved being around JoAnna, too. They continued caressing and fondling each other very slowly which added up to a very intense yet quite climax – something that seemed impossible with James. If she could only enhance Jill just like she did with James, although she didn’t know how she did that but he did tell her that he felt better and more empowered after having sex with her.

Suddenly she jerked up, “That’s it!”, she looked at Jill who was still enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm and had a confused look on her face. If she slept with James he would find the power to heal his eyes. At least that’s what she hoped would happen.

“Don’t take this wrong, honey. But I need to sleep with James, it’s important!”, Violet didn’t bother to get dressed and jumped out of bed giving Jill a good-bye kiss. “I make it up to you, I promise.”

Violet knocked briefly on the door to her quarters. She had the larger bed and given James size and strength her queen size bed was the only bed that would accommodate him and any lover he had – JoAnna in that case. Violet glimpsed briefly inside and saw them sleeping or at least it looked like it. James had Jo spooned his larger frame almost crushing her if she didn’t pay attention. JoAnna had gotten used to it and found a way to adjust to him. Violet slowly approached the bed and waited there watching them breath peacefully in unison. They were a beautiful couple and she hated to wake them up but she had to know. It was too important. Her voice was just barely above a whisper and she carefully put a hand on JoAnna’s shoulder. “Honey, wake up please.”

James opened his eyes... or rather tried to. The sight and irrationality of sleep became the darkness and disorientation of sight. He could hear Violet's whisper, feel the warmth of someone, and for a moment he thought it was just dark.

Then memory and reality came crashing back. James used his short thumb to feel his short fingers. They were longer than they'd been, but still not grown back. Disappointing... but a symbol of hope to which James firmly clung. They were growing back. Much slower than he'd wish, but 'slow' wasn't 'never'.

James said softly, "V?" *Didn't I go to bed with JoAnna?*

„Yes, it’s me, sweetheart. I just got an idea and I’m really sorry to spoil your privacy here but I think it’s worth a try.”, she looked at Jo who was stirring but not yet awake.

“You said you felt stronger the last time we had sex, right? More endurance, less winded by physical exertion. I too had an increase in power after our last time. I think we should try it again, maybe it’ll help you heal your eyes?”, there was more desperation in her voice than hope. She was too afraid of how they would go on if he never regained his sight.

James replied softly, "Not just the last time. Before my healing factor sped up a lot."

*Priest said I shouldn't just dump raw power on it... but he didn't know what he was talking about. Good God I want to see again. What's the worst that could happen? Isn't that what you said right before picking up the bomb? I'm immune to my own powers... that's why I can't cut myself. ...*

James stroked Jo's flank and said, "What do you say honey? Want to try a little sex magic?" *Sex is always worth the risk.*

[seduction On: JoAnna]

JoAnna climbed out of bed, her lips tight. "Why are you asking me?" she said, her voice hurt. "It's not sex with me that is magic. I'll share you with Violet, but I don't want to be in the bed with her anymore." She glanced at Violet, her frown easing. "This isn't about you, hon. It's about who I want in my bed. And that's not a woman."

She grinned at James, "Now, if you'd like to see if Fox wants to play, I'd be interested in that."

She still hasn't changed after our last talk. I think I botched my chances with her. Violet nodded and smiled trying to show apprehension for her situation. Violet waited a few seconds to make sure she was out of earshot before she addressed James.

"Thinks won't be the same again, my love. She never really loved me, only what I am not who I am. I confused that for real love because it was so intense and I guess I just wanted to be loved in return no matter for which reason. Your feelings are true and I treasure that. It has become more valuable to me than anything else in this world.", there was more on her mind but she decided to push that aside for after what she wanted to do now.

Violet removed the blanket to watch James' perfect body which she so deeply admired. She savoured what she saw as long as she could and then ripped a thin strip of cloth from the blanket and used that as blindfold for her eyes. She wanted to experience this the same way he did and hopefully it would trigger a spark that'd make his eyes heal.

James could tell by the way she moved and the ripping sound that she must've blindfolded herself. Her hands carefully reached out for his body and found their way to his massive pecs. Violet inched closer to him pressing her naked body against his and kissed him pationately. She could feel his cock responding immediately to her caress and he reached around with his mighty arms to hold her tightly. He could feel her bounteous breasts on his pecs and savoured that moment holding and kissing her just as pationately.

James shook his head in disagreement at Jo's comment about Fox but let her leave without saying anything. Without sight James found the whole Violet 'experience' different.

What's Violet up to? Ripping cloth? She's not tying either of us up with that... ah, a blindfold.

And here she is. There's nothing like the feel of a warm and willing woman in your arms. Wow she smells nice. I'm kissing her lips. This is her... ribs, so her breasts must be here... and here.

[seduction On: Violet]

Hmm... it's different without sight. I can think better. I can wonder how I know she'll shiver if I do this... Violet shivered ...and gasp if I do this... Violet gasped. She's ready and so am I. Looks like she gets to be on top this time. James picked up Violet and then lowered her onto his cock.

Being blindfolded was new for her. She had trouble finding her bearings but James held her secure and steady either used to the darkness or because of his general better awareness of the surrounding without relying to his sight.

His hands touched her and made her all tingly. Her skin responded with goosebumps and made her nipples hard which James instinctively reached for and squeezed. Violet shivered and gasped and without saying a word James literally picked her up and lowered her onto his cock.

Violet's thighs pressed hard against James body as she gyrated her pelvis increasing the pace very slowly. He in return gently touched her waist and worked his way upwards to her huge bosom. Violet's curvaceous body was everything that woman was and even without his sight James could most certainly feel and experience that. Letting herself go Violet tried to harmonize her movements with James' thrusts. She was like a flowing stream of hot water while he withstood the current like a massive rock. Her breathing got faster and he placed his hands around her bubbly ass keeping her steady and tight to him. Each thrust brought her closer to the release her body ached for but she held it back as good as she could.

An outsider would have seen how Violet started to glow intensively only the blindfold darkening the area around her eyes. The cloth soon couldn't keep her blinded so she closed her eyes to share the experience through the end like she wanted to. The room was completely illuminated with a warm golden light and that was the moment Violet tapped on her Empathy connecting their souls like James said the last time.

Words couldn't come close to describe the emotional climax both lovers achieved but it could clearly be heard throughout the entire building. Their screams of relief echoed through the halls and the clubs mainroom.

Even though they were panting and sweating profoundly Violet didn't unmount James and remained on top of him savouring his still erect manhood inside of her. She knew he could instantly come back if he wanted and exertion had been the key to their new found vigor and increase in powers the last time. She bend forward her huge breasts sprawling over his massive pecs and kissed him while she held his head in her hands. She didn't speak but her bodylanguage left no doubt - she was far from done with him.

Violet rode well. James had enjoyed it, he'd screamed in pleasure, but Violet was giving every indication that they'd continue that way and James wasn't going to allow it. He'd HAD it with being led around by the hand. He'd HAD with with being helpless and the subordinate partner. Days of this were far more than enough.

James needed to lead, to be in charge, to dominate, and the first step was to be on top. He spent a tiny bit of juice and ordered his manhood to recharge and stay stiff.

While kissing Violet, James sat up with their bodies intimately locked, then he rolled forward putting Violet on her back and broke lip contact. James wanted Violet helpless beneath him. With a growl James grabbed Violet's legs, spread them, and pushed her ankles above her shoulders.

With Violet helplessly locked in place James started thrusting deeply inside her.

Violet sighed in between pants with a huge grin on her face. James was a phenomenon – at least physically and she was glad that her body had adapted to his superior stamina and endurance. She didn’t have to use her powers to feel a pent up frustration the accompanied his orgasm. James wanted more – no he wanted something else – he needed something else.

That was the huge difference between him and Jill. Violet would’ve had preferred Jill’s patience right now but James was male in every aspect as much as Violet was female and that meant he wanted to be in charge. He wanted to demonstrate his strength, his manhood everything that made him man. He had to prove to her – and this time specifically to Violet - that he wouldn’t be her subordinate partner whenever she wanted.

Violet giggled briefly when he picked her up and put her on her back. She wanted to say something but he growled and grabbed her legs and spread them to get access to her as deeply as he could. Violet was helpless and James had gotten much stronger which left her only with one option – relent. His thrusting became fast and rhythmically and his mind was locked on one thing only.

Passively Violet let James be the Alpha because he obviously needed it. She didn’t want to take control unless she was missing out on something. Sex for her had changed – it had become her central motivation, her addiction and therefore it gained a whole different quality for her. Not even his lovers would ever understand how important this was for her or how she experienced it. Using her powers to mirror her own emotions was one way to share but it always bore the risk that she’d push them too far – if there was such thing. Aside from that it could get highly addictive because having sex ‘normally’ could never amount to the pleasures she was capable of inducing.

For a moment she considered ending this and take advantage of the short break to change positions but the way James ‘worked’ her she feared he would just get even more frustrated. She loved him and if this was what he needed, what he wanted she would give it to him because he was as much entitled to his desires as her. She could still spent the other half of the night with Jill and get from her what she needed without forcing it – her body was wired like that and she couldn’t do much about it.

James felt and heard Violet shuddering in organism long before he shouted in climax himself. More an act of power than sex, James proved to Violet, or himself, or maybe to God that he was still a man and powerful no matter what else blindness might have stripped from him.

James withdrew from Violet and lay next to her for a moment to recover. He moved onto his side, put his head on his hand and pulled Violet's close to him spoon fashion with the other. For the first time since he'd been blinded he felt balanced and right with the world.

*She didn't link our minds this time at the end... protest? Resistance? Far more likely just a surrendering of control. I needed that.*

James leaned forward and whispered in Violet's ear, "I love you."

*Her hair smells nice. So does the rest of her too for that matter. The smell of sweat, of sex...*

*???*

*And I didn't grope when pulling her over... and her nipples are right...* James reached over and without groping tweaked first one of Violet's nipples and then the other *...there. I wonder how far I can push this?*

(OOC: Activating Seduction and Regeneration again)

James pushed Violet onto her stomach, then he got to his knees behind her and pulled her to her hands and knees and entered her doggy style... all without groping.

Violet panted more to show affection and acknowledgement of his physical superiority than out of real exhaustion. She was more passive than ever and reaching climax was easy for her - holding back was more difficult. Far more difficult.

She sensed how satisfied and at peace James was and that made her happy. He whispered that he loved her and she didn't have to rely on her powers to know it was the truth.

"I love you too, sweet heart. My wild stallion."

James reached for her and spooned her with uncanny precision. Can he see me? They didn't lay long like that, though. She was still glowing both from the orgasm and from her subconscious use of her bioluminescence. He could smell her, taste her and that was enough to spark his fire again.

With the same uncanny precision he squeezed her nipples and then put her flat on her stomach and entered her doggy style. Violet moaned briefly but quickly complimented his thrusts. "James? Can you see me? Can you see again?", there was a lot of hope in her voice and she felt the compulsion to remove her blindfold and try to see for herself if his eyes had healed.

James kept his hands moving Violet's hips back and forth and only grunted in response. As distractions go, thrusting into Violet was a great one. Violet too quickly lost the ability to think about anything else and time only restarted when they were done screaming.

James rolled off Violet and said, "I'm still blind... but I can smell where you are."

“But something is different. You move as if you could see, darling.”, she said suddenly without panting. Her thoughts were too focused on his condition and she hoped he was improving. There was no reason to show him approval of her bodily responses to his ministrations. Violet sat up and carefully reached out for him. Unlike him she had a lot of trouble finding her bearings with the blindfold on and he had to giggle for a short moment as she involuntarily tickled him with her fingernails.

“I’m sorry, I’m so clumsy without my sight.”, she smiled nervously before she spoke again, “James, can you feel any changes? I know you needed this way of release but I’m doing this not for me but for you. The last times you felt an increase of power was always connected to my ability to link our emotions. But that would mean that I’d have to take over and I don’t want that. I know how frustrating this is for you. It’s your call, honey.”, she had managed to find his face with her hands cupping it and giving him a tender kiss.

James kissed back and then said, "Hold still for a moment" and reached up and untied Violet's blindfold and took it off. Violet's glow illuminated the room and she could see James' eyes were still injured and sightless.

James said, "You linked our minds that first time, that might have been enough. I think I'm done being frustrated. Point your finger at something."

Violet pointed at the door and without touching her James moved to put his finger next to her finger, then he also pointed to the door. Violet turned her finger to point to the window and James again moved his finger next to hers then pointed towards the window.

James said, "This isn't sight, but it's enough."

„It’s incredible! It worked again – somehow. Not quite what I expected but we’re improving!”, she kissed him wildly and full of joy.

“I love you so much James, don’t you ever die on me. Did you get that? No more stupid hero-stuff – think about us first before you put yourself in harms way.”, even though she was happy that they were making progress James could also hear that she was very serious about the last point. It was is if the bomb hit her, too. Just differently – not physically but very much emotionally.

James thought, *The real world doesn't let me make promises about not dying... but the real world is out there and we're in here.*

James said, "I'll be careful. No more picking up bombs" and kissed Violet deeply.

When they came up for air James cupped one of Violet's large breasts so that his thumb could play with her nipple and asked innocently, "So do you want to tell the sisters the good news right now or should we try one more time?"

Not fair… thought Violet as she felt James’ hands cupping her huge breasts. She wanted to share the good news with the sisters – she wanted to feel that things were getting better and not drown them in her lust. Sex was like a painkiller – a fix she craved when she was feeling bad or things were going south. She tried to push back but her body did the opposite, she drew James closer to her to kiss him passionately. His touch was soothing, the shivers she felt made her feel alive, made her believe he was alright and things would be ok soon.

She kissed him again and again and shoved her pelvis forward. I love you, I need you, I want you

Since they were both sitting up James drew Violet on to his lap and impaled her as she put her legs around him. Violet's breasts spilled over his chest and rubbed against him every time either of them moved.

They'd both be able to move but not as quickly. This would be a slower position and James would be less dominate. James felt like celebrating and exploring his new senses. He also wanted to give Violet a chance to stretch her... wings. She'd said something about ignoring her own needs earlier. This time he'd stretch things out as long as he could. Maybe to thank her, maybe to tease her, maybe to just have fun, he wasn't sure. The world was looking up again.

Violet never stopped kissing James while he moved here into position. She held her breath when she felt him entering her but resumed kissing him even more pationately shortly after. Her legs were wrapped around him and her hands slowly explored his broad shoulders and the bulge of his biceps. This position was one of her favourites – a perfect balance which they could support for hours giving James physical qualities.

Violet’s juices were flowing and she pressed her thighs in small urging pulses while her hips started gyrating giving both lovers pleasure at a much slower pace than before. James had needed to be in control and relinquishing some of it showed Violet how much he loved and respected her.

There was no need for words, no doubt or worry impeded their experience as they were united as one. Slowly Violet reached out with her senses touching that delicate space where every human being was most vulnerable. She treasured this open trust she shared with James and gently linked their emotional experience which James so perfectly described as ‘touching souls’.

This part was both enlightening and intimidating for James. James’ physical superiority was evident and there was nothing she could do against it. The odds were changed when they entered Violet’s ‘realm’ of superiority, though. Her own emotions were far stronger than his –as if her ability to control emotions enhanced her own. It was a two-edged blade for her because her empathy constantly affected her own emotions but the ‘strength’ she possessed to simply ‘overpower’ him was impressive.

It felt good to Violet to reach out and take some of what she craved most and James felt how much her body responded to it. There was a huge difference between the ‘fucks’ they just had and what was happening right now. James was like a devoted follower who was praying at Violet’s temple. Minutes and seconds stretched to an eternity and she relaxed even more granting him even deeper access.

Violet bent backwards reaching back with her arms to support her in that position while James got full access to her huge breasts which he thoroughly kneaded and licked as he desired. With her eyes closed Violet focused on pushing their orgasmic relief to the limit extending it to the maximum physical possible. She held her breath and reached with her arms to James’ shoulders digging her nails into his skin while her back remained arched. In that position she dared not move any further. Both lovers were short of exploding with orgasmic relief but Violet did nothing (yet) to push them over the edge. How long before they couldn’t hold back no more? – relief was just a hair short away.

James found his new sense(s?) odd and almost distracting. Going as slow with Violet gave him time to bounce back and forth between trying to interpret what he was sensing and just reacting to it. Eventually he gave up making sense of it and just let himself experience everything. Sex now, make sense of things later.

James had never realized how arousing and intoxicating Violet smelled. She smelled like sex, like life, he'd know her in the dark. She felt softer in his arms and her taste was amazing. James spent several rewarding minutes licking whatever he could reach and marveled at her. He could hear the squish of his body inside her and the sound of it made his fire burn higher.

James could sense she was bending back to offer him more of herself... and even being able to track her a stray through said it would have been better if he could see her. James suppressed that thought and just enjoyed himself and Violet... until the pleasure was becoming almost painful. He'd been right before, a mortal man would never be able to do withstand this much pleasure.

He wanted, needed, to finish before he went mad or exploded.

Although their hearts were beating faster than ever it took an eternity between beats. Violet held her breath riding the wave to it's maximum amplitude waiting for that very special moment before releasing the built up pressure in one determined flash.

The moment when James' thought he would lose his mind - the moment where his being was so focused on wanting on needing to finish was what Violet was looking for. To her nothing compared to that primal force - there was no physical equal to this state of mind. James would have lost his mind if she didn't give him what he needed and giving him release gave her what she craved most of all.

Time picked up speed again and the world made much more sense to him as he felt his orgasm sending him into blissful oblivion. He would've died just right there only to give into this moment. Violet almost felt the same as she let go relinquishing any control she exerted. She was his temple and he worshipped her both physically and mentally. Their bodies buckled and convulsed in unison until they collapsed unable to control their muscles.

Both lovers lay there for a while just breathing. Their bodies glistened with sweat which reflected the light in prismic colours which radiated from Violet's body. She put on hand weakly on his chest while her fingers traced the tiny little space they could cover. She felt numb but fulfilled by this extreme experience and her fingertips tingled as she touched his skin. If she wanted she could force her body back to 'action' by tapping on that superhuman source of power both lovers shared but part of this experience was the 'afterglow' which got a whole new meaning since Violet developed the ability to actually glow.

Unfortunately James couldn't see any of this. Even with his newfound abilities to cope with his blindness there were things which were beyond his reach. He couldn't see the blissful smile she had on her face. He couldn't see the curve of her hips which perfectly merged with her wasp like waist. She was soft where a woman needed to be soft and firm and athletic where it accentuated her womanly shape. He couldn't see how her deep laboured breaths caused her bounteous breasts to heave and virtually swell. In a few words he couldn't see how perfect she was...

But he could feel it and with that thought Violet gathered the last bit of her strength and managed to rest her head on his broadly muscled chest. She could hear his heart beat and felt the heaving of his own chest as he drew breaths that made him feel alive. Her skin felt perfect on him and he placed one arm around her back locking her in a half spooned position with his body. This moment could last forever - there wasn't much she needed more to feel alive.

James' heart slowed down and pumped again with it's normal forceful pace. It's rhythm hypnotizing and soothing at the same time. Violet's glow diminished until it completely faded away. She needed this so much - she hoped one day she could explain why.

Life and time had ended and restarted. Souls had touched, merged, then separated again. Spirits had found release through conquest. The universe had looked down upon them and smiled.

The Little Death. James vaguely still wanted to see Violet, but only vaguely, for the moment he didn't really need anything. All wants and desires had been full-filled.

James smiled lazily towards Violet and the ceiling. Violet's breathing was evening out. If she fell asleep he'd go out and tell the sisters the good news... James realized he had no clue what time it was... while he worried about how to figure this out without looking at anything he started to drift towards sleep...

• 2 weeks later...

Violet still smiled satisfied and was glad that James didn’t ‚push it’ which would destroy this wonderful moment. Yet she couldn’t quite relax the way she wanted to. Something – or better someone was still on her mind and she couldn’t let go of that. JoAnna was jealous of what was happening between Violet and James.

James’ didn’t realize that Jo got hurt by what he so simply labelled as ‘touching souls’ when he had sex with Violet. It was difficult enough to maintain this ‘alliance’ because Jo’s attraction to Violet was more about what Violet was and not about her as a person, as a human being. Violet felt that James was about to sleep but not quite gone.

“If only Jo could feel ‘this’ the same way we do… then she’d understand.”, Violet’s voice was still faint from the exhaustion but it carried her concern for Jo nonetheless.

*She's awake? Pillow talk time? Well, ok, maybe it's still early.*

James mentally replayed what Violet had said and gave up, for the moment, the lazily half formed idea of seducing her again. Relationships were more about sex and he'd 'cheated' enough for tonight. And speaking of relationships....

James grunted, "Yeah." *Idiot. Focus and try again.*

James said somewhat more clearly and awake, "I mean yes. I'd think you could reach out and do the soul thing with her, but it's really mine that she'd like to touch."

Violet snuggled up against James trying to maximize skincontact with him. She had closed her eyes and was enjoying the warmth of the afterglow and the scent their bodies produced from the lovemaking session they just had.

„I already did something like that but she passed out before we climaxed. I suppose I need to be there with you guys and… watch. I mean I have to see you to take control of your emotions. If she agreed to that I could let you experience what we did.“, she was hoping to make sense to him but her mind still felt cottonwrapped.

„But I’m not going to do anything against anyone’s will anymore – only in self-defense. I don’t want people to be scared of me.“, James could tell that Violet was being sensitive about that subject and he felt how vulnerable she was.

James put his arm around Violet... *Careful there. You are not hungry. Enjoy the moment.*

"Oh, I'm not scared of you." *She makes a nice distraction.* James mentally digested Violet's statement. "Hmm...?"

"Wait, so you're saying it's possible?"

James thought for a moment then turned to 'face' Violet, "So... how do you feel about voyeurism?"

“You mean watching you two having sex without her knowing it? Wouldn’t that be just another lie? If you’re asking if I’m comfortable with the idea of voyeurism my answer is yes, but I don’t want to found our next step yet on another lie. JoAnna has deserved better than that. Actually I think you should spent more time with her, while I’ll stay with Jill. Jo is not really a lesbian…”, she looked up to James through loving eyes and smiled at him. Even though he couldn’t see her smile he could almost ‘feel’ it.

“I just want us all to be happy, honey.”, she placed one hand on his cheek and gently kissed him.

Originally Posted By: Violet
“I just want us all to be happy, honey.”, she placed one hand on his cheek and gently kissed him.
James kissed Violet back, just enjoying the moment, *Hmm... She feels and smells so good... If I shifted just a bit I'd be on top of her, then I could... :ahem: Down boy, you just ate.*

*I still think I'm on someone to something here.*

James put one finger on Violet's lips to stop the kiss and said seriously, "I thought voyeurism just meant watching. You're right, she'd have to know, and she'd certainly notice... but could it work? Would you get something out of just watching and linking us?" *Jo is seriously into attention, I think she might go for it.*

Violet laughed amused, "Are you more worried about me than her? That's cute, James. If it helps 'us' to improve our relationship and situation I would do it gladly even if I didn't 'get anything out' of it. Truth is, honey, I feel what you feel if I want. Sometimes I feel things I'd rather not. I'm still having trouble to protect myself from emotional feedback. My memory serves me far too well I guess.", she carassed his face with her tender kisses and banished the pictures of his burnt face out of her mind. That was something she never ever wanted to live through again.

"James, you've got to promise me to stay out of trouble as good as you can. I don't know what I'd do if you were dead. Don't go on some stupid crusade, ok?"

Originally Posted By: Violet
Violet laughed amused, "Are you more worried about me than her?...
James gave a relieved smile. *I'm concerned with asking you to commit sex acts for the benefit of another... grinding one lover down to uplift another isn't good. But if it's a moot point then let's raise something else.*

Quote:
"...Truth is, honey, I feel what you feel if I want. Sometimes I feel things I'd rather not. I'm still having trouble to protect myself from emotional feedback. My memory serves me far too well I guess."
*Memory? Ouch, she felt it when I got fried.*

Quote:
"James, you've got to promise me to stay out of trouble as good as you can. I don't know what I'd do if you were dead. Don't go on some stupid crusade, ok?"
James ran his fingers down Violet's face to better 'see' her and said softly, "I love you. I won't go looking for trouble, and I'll run away if it's too much. But V..." *Sometimes trouble comes looking for us and this isn't a world where I can promise to keep that promise...*

Deciding to change the subject which threatened to intrude reality on their intimate moment, James asked, "How late is it? Can you feel if the girls are awake? We should let them know I'm not exactly blind."

This time it was Violet who put a finger on his lips. What he just said was all she wanted to hear.

Perking up she looked back to the door of their quarters shifting her position to her back. "I guess they're not asleep yet. Jill's been working like a horse lately to finish the interior of the club and I guess Jo is still too upset to find rest. Do you want me to go and bring her back here?"

James considered then said, "No, we should both go. It will do them good to see me walking around on my own."

James rolled off of bed and 'looked' for his clothes. James' new senses let him find his clothes, and then he hesitated. His nose told him both he and Violet smelled, not 'bad' exactly, but noticeably smelling like sex and sweat meant they both needed a shower.

On the other hand he could smell where his shoes were so they needed to be burned. He could smell the chair, and even the lamp. If he burned, through out, or washed everything he could smell then this was going to take a while.

Clearly this was something he was just going to have to get used to. Fighting zoms was going to be a nightmare from here on out, although not nearly as bad as fighting them blind he reminded himself. Problems or no, this was a trade up. Sort of like having three girlfriends.

James decided to compromise and put on his robe.

Violet quickly disappeared in the bathroom to refresh herself and put on her silken bathrobe not bothering to tie it since she was at her place and they had enough privacy there.

She reached out for James' hand and walked with him downstairs where she assumed JoAnna was 'waiting'. The buxom darkhaired woman was sitting at the bar and staring at a glass. Next to it was a bottle of Jack D. Obviously she was 'distracting' herself with some booze.

Violet stopped a few feet away from the bar and let James break the ice. This was more his problem with Jo than hers, she'd intervene if necessary of course - which was likely given James' "luck" with these kinds of situations. Violet briefly considered soothing the situation before it could get out of hand but decided against it. No more manipulation - unless in self defense.

Please let her agree... please give us another chance, Violet quietly prayed to herself.

Walking around was amazing. For the first time in days James didn't need to be led around by the hand like a small child. *Is this the world dogs live in? Smells are colors, even the walls are outlined? Chair, chair, table... that patch of the floor smells different, right, I spilled a drink there yesterday. Person at the bar. I think... yes, too short for Jill, must be Jo.*

James let go of Violet's hand and walked over to the bar. *Jo smells. Probably NOT the way I want to phrase that. Bottle, glass, both smell of alcohol. Hey, I know that smell, JD.*

James put his hand on Jo's shoulder and said, "Hey lover. Long time no see."

"James," Jo said softly, looking up at him. Despite the bottle, she hadn't reached her limit yet, which would make conversation easier. She seemed to consider several responses before she just settled on, "Looking for me?"

James thought, *Whoa, her breath!? How can she function with that much alcohol? No, wait, its me, I'm over estimating this. I'll bet the floor doesn't stink either.*

James said somewhat cheerfully, "Yes. The bad news is my eyes still don't work." Belaying his words James reached over and with one finger started to trace Jo's arm. An hour ago he couldn't have found it.

"The good news is if you flip a coin I can smell which way it landed. The walls, the tables, everything is just... there." *Including you, but let's not tell a woman she smells. Or that the nose tells me I should do... this.*

[seduction On]

James changed the way he was tracing Jo's arm very subtly and said, "And the really good news is Violet thinks she can get you and me to 'touch souls'. She'd have to watch, but it'd be just you and me." James paused to let that sink in and then added, "What do you think? Feel like celebrating and/or experimenting?"

"So Violet can make up for my sexual deficiencies?" Jo asked, her voice deceptively mild. "Good to know. Yeah, let's celebrate that I'm not as good as Violet, but by God, she's good enough for both of us."

Jo shook her head and poured another drink. "I don't know how you do it, you ass," she said, snapping back her two-fingers of amber-colored distraction. "I don't know how you make me want you and loathe you at the same time."

James paused. *Open mouth, insert foot. I don't quite think we've reached the point where anything I say makes things worse but we're not far from it. ... Maybe what I should be doing is listening?*

James asked, "Jo, I've never found you deficient. What do you want?"

Violet closed her eyes and cursed her own shortsightedness. She should've known that their idea was selfish and stupid. She watched James and Jo for a short moment and then decided to leave quietly. The damage was done and she could do nothing to improve the situation except for leaving. It was all her fault anyway.

Violet stepped backwards until she reached the door to the upper quarters and then slowly opened it. She slipped through it as good as she could without saying a word.

Once she was through the door she quickly went upstairs and looked for Jill - she was about to lose JoAnna and wanted to make sure that wouldn't affect her standing with Jill. Reaching Jill's quarters she stopped briefly and took a deep breath. She never wanted to destroy their lives but now it looked like she was the reason for everything. James and the sisters had a working relationship with a fix set of rules and Violet messed it all up with her powers and the way she was and partly still is.

"Jill?", she opened the door carefully and peeked inside. "I think I've screwed up... royally.", the newly redhead said selfconsciously.

Archived