Aberrant: Stargate Universe - Too Hot to Handle [Mature] [Complete]

"Right," Liv said, cleaning a last spot and stepping back. The heat began to eat away at the coolness her cloth had left behind. "Because you're so soft, Vinny."

She shrugged. "You are clearly bothered by something and don't want to talk about it. Not my problem." She squeezed the last of the water out of the handkerchief and rubbed that water on her arms, watching as it ran off her and took dirt with it. "See you tomorrow, then."

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Because I'm a granola-crunching proto-hippy," Liv said, giving him another shrug. "I fucking care about people, I just do. Believe me, I know it's a curse. Means that when I see some asshole getting drug in the dirt, I feel like reaching out to him." Her posture shifted slightly; some of her confidence fled as she softly added, "I was thinking about having some cold beer tonight."

Anything to not have to hang around Clarissa's bitchiness. It was funny, but the bitch was driving her right toward the asshole.

Vinny sat bolt upright, nearly falling out of his chair in the process. Whatever had him moody, didn't seem to be affecting him much at the moment.

"Uh, sure darlin', more than welcome." He said, clearly surprised.

He wanted to ask why the sudden about-face, but figured that given a chance to think about it, she would change her mind. It had to do with Fuzz he was sure, but if had any chance at getting in her pants, he had to steer clear of that topic.

"Suppose ya want to eat first...or I could fix ya something more decent at the house."

Use the pity, be one with the fuckin' pity.

"I need to shower, first," she said, suddenly sorry she'd agreed given his obvious eagerness. "I'm covered in dirt and mortar. If you want to cook something... sure." She was aware that was setting her up for being 'indebted' to him, but it'd be nice to have a real meal, cooked by someone else that didn't have to be protected from blowing sand. She was aware that she was crumbling, but she couldn't stop.

"You can use my shower, darlin'," he offered.

"How generous," she said dryly. She was going to be fending him off until she left now. "I need to change clothes anyway. You go on, I'll ask Abbas to walk me over after I change."

"Bah, I'll wait, if you hurry," he grunted after a quick moment of consideration.

Gotta be careful about pushing me too hard, right? she laughed to herself. "Fine," she said. "I'll hurry."

She was true to her word, scrambling back to the trailer and running through the blissfully cool shower just long enough to wash the dirt off. She grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt, then put the damned black robes and hajib on. She was also trying to avoid Clarissa - or Collin.

She came back fully dressed, only her dark eyes visible. "Rea-" She made a spitting noise and pulled the veil away from her face. "Damn it! Ready?"

"Ready." Vinny smiled at her obvious discomfort in the robes, "Don't worry darlin', you'll be outta those itchy robes soon enough."

That was fuckin' quick...ready for baggin' & taggin'.

He started away from the tent, making sure she was coming with before draping his shirt over his head, eliminating most of his peripheral vision. However, it also gave him protection from the evening sun's unrelenting rays, and allowed him to drudge up the energy to make it home.

It was a short walk to his house from the site, it was a short walk from anywhere in the village really, it wasn't that big. The villagers had plenty of stares for the half naked white guy, but they were all familiar with Vinny, so they didn't linger long. Not much attention was given to Granola, except the occasional accusatory glance. Most held sadness and pity for the young woman that had somehow let herself be drug to the den of evil.

"Me casa, su casa," Vinny said opening the battered wooden door and gesturing her in, "Make yourself comfy darlin'."

He followed Granola in, throwing his dirty shirt at a small pile of dirty laundry in a basket.

"Need a shower 'fore I start the grub, TV only gets fuckin' Al-Jazeera and no subtitles, but you are more than welcome." he said, gesturing farther in the room.

Vinny pushed the rug aside that separated the bathroom from the rest of the small abode as he undid his pants. "And no peekin' darlin'."

A quick glance inside as the rug was pushed away showed a tub with no curtain and a shiny showerhead, probably one that had been added very recently.

Click to reveal.. (Basic Layout)
97vinny.jpg

The second Liv realized that he’d already started to drop trou, she turned away, rolling her eyes. It’s called shutting the door, Asshole – were you born in a barn? She busied herself with removing the hajib, peeling it away from her head with a motion that was becoming practiced. The cool interior air immediately chilled her head, and Liv hummed a short note of pleasure as she felt the heat of the day start to dissipate.

Behind her, the sound of Asshole continuing to strip and then run water carried out of the bathroom; she didn’t look to see if he’d pulled the curtain shut. Instead, she stripped out of the robes, nearly purring as the chilled air coiled around her bare arms and legs. Wishing she’d worn fewer clothes, despite the obvious danger of that, Liv flopped down into the barcalounger, stretching out. It was amazing how much she missed these comforts when she was stuck in the armpit of the world.

Snagging the remote, Liv turned on the television; it would drown out the sounds of what Asshole was doing. Despite her near-hatred of the man, listening to him shower was completely distracting. It was a constant reminder of what he was doing, which led to thoughts of him being naked which led to panicked questions like, What the fuck am I doing there?

The answer was, Not being alone while enjoying the air conditioning. She just hoped that she wasn’t going to be expected to pay for pleasure. It would be nice to have Vinny surprise her for once. She settled back to watch the television; the ‘news’ being shown right now as boring as shit, but better than dealing with what was in her head.

If she had looked, she would have noticed the lack of shower curtain distinctly, improvising plumbing for a showerhead is one thing, bothering to make a curtain was deemed unnecessary.

Regardless, his scrub down did not last long and with the distinct 'knock' of water-hammer, the shower stopped and a moist Vinny walked out into the room wearing a towel, rummaging in a large suitcase at the end of the bed.

Having found what he wanted, the muscular dripping man walked back towards the bathroom.

"Don't fuckin' turn around...unless of course you want to, the bathroom's too small to change in."

The distinct sound of a wet towel hitting the floor was followed by the rustle of clothes as he changed, keeping an eye on the back of Granola's head to see if she peeked.

Here fishy fishy fishy

Liv rolled her eyes. So obvious. Still, sometimes, it was best to give people exactly what they wanted. So Vinny wasn't staring at the back of her head for long; she flat out twisted around in the chair, taking in a good eyeful of the show. Her dark eyes passed over him critically, then her face adopted a 'I've-seen-better' expression and she muttered, "Meh. Your ass is ok, though."

Then she turned back to Al-Jazeera, amused at herself and wondering what his sure-to-be-entertaining response would be.

Vinny grinned from ear to ear, seeing her relax, didn't hurt that he saw a glance of decidedly less clothing than her normal work attire either.

Just as she was starting to wonder if he was going to reply at all, suddenly there was ass in her face, framed by the back of Vinny's white t-shirt and partially dropped gym shorts. "Wanna touch it?"

Liv refused to give ground. "I'm supposed to aspire to touching mediocrity?" she said, tipping her head back to avoid any chance of meeting the brown eye. He was looking back over his shoulder, and so saw her droll expression. "Keep holding that there and we can find out how you'll respond to a TV remote enema."

Was she having... fun?

"Oh darlin', don't promise what you can't deliver." He said, popping his shorts back on. "You'll get me all hot and bothered."

Tug and reel, tug and reel

He started walking back towards the kitchen, "I hope you like goat."

Vinny pulled open the fridge and pulled out a couple beers, as well as all the ingredients he thought he would need for a decent meal and started tossing them at either the small table or the sink.

"Beer?"

"Yeah, get me a beer, woman," Liv giggled, turning sideways on the chair so she could look around the back of it. Her legs hung off the other side, kicking the air coyly, as she added, "Never had goat, but meat's meat. There will be something else, like rice or even, god forbid, a vegetable?" That was her biggest problem with Arabic cuisine: the lack of greens. It was natural, being in a desert.

Vinny glanced up at her giggle cocking an eyebrow? "Did I just become the fuckin' beer bitch?" He said, tossing her one of the cans of animal beer.

"You mean a large chunk of rare grisly goat won't do it for you?" he added sarcastically.

Liv cradled the can of beer, giving it time to settle before she opened it. "Hey, if you look like a beer bitch, and you smell like one, you just might be one!" She probably shouldn't needle him too much - he could get pissed and kick her out - so she added, "Thank you."

She grinned at him and turned her wit on herself for a moment. "I told you I'm a granola-crunching proto-hippy. What makes you think that rare, grisly lumps of goat meat would do it for me? I require something with a bit more... sophistication."

"Not a bad guess," Liv countered, "but I meant something more than bloody lumps of meat." She wiggled until her head was on the arm, which forced her to stick her feet straight up in the air and prop them on the back of the chair, hooking her ankles on the head cushion. She looked like a dark, luxurious cat sprawling in a comfortable position; she kinda felt that's exactly what she was, as if she'd been delivered from a third-world hell hole into the lap of luxury. Wonder if he wants a roommate for the next few days.

"Do you have a permanent home somewhere? Somewhere you don't have to live out of a suitcase?"

The fish is as good as landed.

Vinny started prepping what veggies he had, a couple potatoes, and some asparagus he had been saving for his last dinner, rinsing them off in the sink.

"Not really, they have me squattin' where ever they damn please right now. Been all over this lousy shitball...you?"

"During the summer, that's home with Mom and Dad," she said easily. "During the school year, I'm usually in a dorm, though B-" She paused and sat up, opening the beer. She took a swallow and finished, "I was going to get an off-campus apartment. I don't know if I still will or not."

She shook off thoughts of Bill as she twisted around so she could look at him while she talked. "That's all in Berkeley, California," she added. "We travel a bit, as a family, so I've seen a lot of places. This is my first trip to the Middle East, though we've been to Africa, to Kenya, Japan, England, Mexico and Canada, and all over the US."

She spoke as if she knew this would be interesting to Vinny. It never occurred to her that he'd ask unless he wanted to know, so she didn't mind babbling on for a bit. She also didn't consider the possibility that she was boring the shit out of him, and he was pretending to listen just to score points with her.

He was only listening enough to hear enough to remark on it if he would need to, paying more attention to prepping the meat than anything.

blah, blah, blah Mommy & Daddy took me everywhere! Aren't I a fuckin' princess.

"Berkeley huh, what'r ya studying?" he asked, glancing at her as he threw the two cuts of meat on the hot oiled pan to sear, salting them as they sizzled.

Here we fuckin' go again.

"Journalism," Liv said, taking another sip of beer. "Going to be a famous newswoman, someday." She grinned proudly and with no real idea of what life had planned for her. "Maybe someday, you'll be back home and turn on the TV, and there I'll be, giving you the news." She held the beer can like a mic. "Tonight, channel eight examines the freshness of your meat - is your goat good enough?"

Smiling at her own playfulness, she took a sip of beer from her erstwhile microphone and asked, "Where'd you get your degree?"

Vinny laughed at the pantomime, "Hey, I'd choose your fuckin' goat news over Al-Jazeera anyday." he said still chuckling.

A quick sear on each side was followed by a generous helping of pepper and a can of beer before the cast iron skillet headed into the small oven, the waft of heat oddly comforting in the nicely air conditioned shack.

Turning back to the veggies, he starting dicing up the potatoes, Baked'd take too long.

"Don't got one." He said pausing in his potato butchery to grab another beer from the fridge and take a drink. "You a spicy kind of Granola? Or a savory?"

Spicy

"Spicy Granola sounds a little gross, but if you want to know what kind of food Liv likes, I like both. If you're asking whether I have a spicy or savory personality, I think it's clear that I'm spicy - burning hot, actually," she said with a grin. She affected a deep southern accent. "Mah momma was from Na'rleans, after all. Ah still gots kin down thare. They don' allow no bland, dull food 'round the table down in the Big Easah An' same for our folks.

"In other words, pile on the heat," she added, her voice slipping back into her West Coast accent. "I can take it."

Smokin' hot is more like it. Wish I had some fuckin' beads.

"Sorry, didn't hear you over the barking coon dogs." Vinny said tossing the potatoes in another hot pan along with some butter and an assortment of spices, the tumeric and the cayenne obvious, the others hard to determine. "Did ya say you like it hot?"

He looked up at her as he took another drink, his tone obviously loaded. However the overtones of seeing a large man cooking, stooped over the too-short counter made the scene decidedly comical.

"I don't like it any way other than hot," she giggled, as some part of her brain connected the easy banter with the beer and tried to warn her. Instead of paying attention, she finished off said beer and stood, holding out the can. "Where's your recycling... or trash, or whatever?" She drifted toward him, looking more relaxed than he'd ever seen her. "I'm out o' beer."

She peeked at the food cooking, and her stomach rumbled hungrily. "How much longer?"

Gonna be so sore tomorrow.

Vinny gestured down, indicating the cupboard under the sink he was standing in front of, "Good darlin', cuz hot is how I serve it." he said, giving the potatoes a quick shake.

"Does Liv want another beer from the bitch while she waits?" he asked playfully.

This was definitely the highlight of the trip, this girl had an attitude, didn't kowtow, and had a rockin' body. Nevermind the rebound issues or the hippy parents, he wouldn't see her ever again after a couple more days.

Better savor the flavor of this spice.

She grinned as he announced his culinary preferences, then hunkered down next to him, opening up the cabinet. Her bare arm brushed his leg, a pleasantly warm touch after the cool room. Blinking, Liv realized that little touch had been pleasant. She put the can in the trash, thinking. The more beer she had, the more likely she'd end up making a bad mistake later. She gave him a quick glance as he cooked over her; when she straightened, she let the back of her hand brush his leg again.

What are you doing? She considered for a second, then decided she was doing several things. She was having fun. She was getting revenge on Bill. She was doing all of these things with someone who wouldn't be around next week and who was too much of a jerk to worry about hurting. She didn't have to have sex with him, but some fun would be... well, fun.

"Yes," she answered his question as she selected the clean spot on the counter and hopped up to sit on it. She crossed her legs and smiled at him. "Liv would like another beer from the bitch."

The first touch sent shivers up his leg, standing his hair on end, the second, obviously more intentional graze sent a jolt that stopped at his groin, making him glad he was against the counter.

He gave her a once over as she ordered her alcohol, finally getting a good look at her out of the robes. He made no visual qualms as his gaze wandered over her mostly exposed body, considering what it would be like to get between those long legs.

She's toying with ya, simmer down.

Vin turned around to the fridge with a jar of milk after having dumped some in the potatoes and grabbed two more beers as he put the milk away. As he turned back around he let the ice cold cans brush his groin, quenching the fire her touch had set off.

He smiled as he handed her one and finished off his first, cracking the second soon after. "Your beer Liv, anything else your bitch may provide as he readies the meal?"

The role reversal had him mentally smirking, but he was fine with it, was nice to give up a little control for once. Maybe she would be on top and he wouldn't have to worry about his arms giving out.

The mood shifted with her touch, as Liv had known it would. Men were fairly predictable, in those matters. Vinny gave her a long, lust-filled gaze, his preoccupation with her body allowing her to take another look at him. For all her teasing earlier, he had the kind of body that made men and women look twice. He was well-built, with the firm, real-looking muscles that came from hard work, not the gym. He wasn't that attractive, but he wasn't ugly by any means. He was normal; that was the best word, normal as far as his features. It was his body that caught the eyes.

She took the offered beer, avoiding touching his fingers for now. Start slow... she thought to herself, then shook the thought off. She wasn't trying to get him in bed. But she was interested in his little game. "Well," she said, picking up one of her braids and trailing the tip of it over her lower lip, "does my bitch have any kiwi in his fridge?"

"Kiwi?" Vinny laughed, she had to be kidding, though the entincing method of request was enough to make him wish he did. "There's a couple pomegranates and some dates in the fridge, far as fruit goes."

The odd request had totally shifted him out of his 'bitch' roll as he continued cooking, the potatoes resembling a nice curry were plated and the pan thoroughly scraped before a light amount of butter was added and the asparagus was thrown in to fry while the meat finished.

"Bummer," Liv sighed. "Kiwi is the shit. Though I figured - there's nothing around here but goat and rice." She sat back against the wall and watched him cook from her seat on his counter, enjoying that someone else was making food for her. Her toes dangled inches from his legs as he moved around, cooking.

After a moment, he put the asparagus on a plate, then checked the meat. Muttering to himself, he pulled out the meat, then nodded. The food was moved to the table, settings were place, and the two young people sat down to eat.

The potatoes were very hot, and good. Liv found herself enjoying the asparagus as a nice counterpoint to the potatoes. The meat was a bit tough, but Liv had guessed it would be, since it was goat. They ate mostly in silence, the odd mood from earlier broken, at least for Liv. After they'd eaten, Vinny offered yogurt, which Liv passed up since it was goat-based, and dates, which were delicious.

She was nursing her fourth beer when she realized that the dinner was done. Vinny gathered the dishes and started cleaning up at the sink. "Want some help?" Liv asked. "Since you cooked."

"Be my guest." he said gesturing towards a towel, "I'll fry, you dry."

Before plunging his hands into the nigh-boiling water he finished off his fourth beer and bent over, tossing the can in the trash.

"So, did the bitch satisfy Liv?" he asked wryly.

He was baiting her enough, but she just kept teasing, it was starting to drive him crazy, and with four beers in him he was liable to fall into her trap, whatever she was planning.

"Yes, he did," Liv laughed, her eyes too shiny from her own beer consumption. Still grinning, she reached out and stroked the back of his head, as if petting a well-behaved pet. Her fingers slipped into his short hair briefly, caressing momentarily before she dropped her hand. He looked at her, and her return expression challenged him to break the game and make a big deal of it.

"Dishes," she said before he really got a chance to build up to a challenge. She picked up the towel and took her station next to him, waiting the first clean plate. Her shoulder brushed his arm lightly and she smiled the soft smile of intoxication at him.

Vinny lean-nudged sideways a little, smiling back, his desire blatantly obvious on his face, but unable to relent first and lose at their game.

He made sure to keep himself tight up against the counter as he quickly ran through the dishes, getting ahead of Liv easily as she struggled to find where the dishes went.

When he was done and Liv was still drying, he wiped his hands off on the back of his shorts and side-stepped behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders as he leaned in close to whisper in her ear, "Think I need another beer darlin', how about Liv?"

She leaned back into his hands, her head turning to catch his whisper. "Yeah, Liv wants another beer," she murmured to him, and he could hear the husky tone to her voice. It was comforting for "the bitch" to know she wasn't completely immune.

Then she turned and lightly slapped his ass, adding, "Get movin' beer bitch. I gotta finish the dishes." She was almost in his arms; his hands were on her arms, and she was incredibly close to him.

He welcomed her as she leaned back, assuming the game had ended.

Fucking Finally!

Then she slapped his ass and that made it all the worse, there was no hiding his erection now, not close like they were. His hands tightened briefly on her arms, before they loosened, drawing up lightly to her shoulders as he stared at her eyes. His gaze revealing the tenuous hold he had on himself as he gave a one-squeeze massage of her neck and turned around and got the two requested beers.

As before, he used the blast of iced brewsky's to help calm himself down, but now the ache of unfulfilled desires was starting to plague him.

"Your bitch does as the Liv requests." he said, handing her the can.

She didn't take it immediately; instead, she calmly dried the last dish and stacked it with the other plates. Then she leaned against the counter and accepted her beer. "You're doing a good job, aside from the failure to have kiwi." She popped the top on her beer and took a swig, considering him.

Alcohol circled merrily through her system, making things more and less complicated. Right now, she was considering how much Bill hated this guy, and what a jerk this guy could be - except when he wanted in your pants, of course. But Bill had hurt her, and here was the key to hurt him back. "C'mon..." she said softly, putting the half-finished beer down and gesturing to him. "Come get your reward."

Before her beer had hit the counter, Vinny had already put his down on the table and was walking up to her, relishing in his victory.

"Gladly."

Not wanting to blow his fanatically maintained sense of calmness, he resisted the desire to rip her clothes off and take her on the counter, to ravage her like some savage prize that was won and instead approached like the hunter who knew the prey was already caught in the trap, and it was only a matter of time.

Closing the distance, Vinny reached around with one arm, pulling her to him and at the same time slid his other hand through her hair, holding the side of her head as he leaned in to kiss her.

Liv grinned just before he grabbed her; she'd never done anything like this before, but she was surprisingly okay with it. She hadn't thought she'd be this kind of girl, but she pressed herself to him as he finally got to kiss her. He was gentle, despite the tension she felt in him; he was ready to blow but was somehow holding himself together.

His lips brushed hers almost tentatively, but when she didn't pull away, he claimed her lips wildly. His tongue invaded her mouth recklessly and he was making eager and happy noises. He seemed content to kiss her until she snaked a hand around him and cupped his ass, pulling him toward her.

"Oh," he replied, looking like he'd say more, but he scooped her up and crossed the room. She expected him to drop her on the bed, but he didn't. He set her upright on her feet on top of the bed; she held him to gain her balance as he lifted her shirt and began to kiss her stomach. As she ran her hands over his shirt and hair, he slid his hands up under her shirt to her bra. His hands engulfed her breasts, while he began to kiss higher on her body.

As he slowly made his way up her body, he pulled his hands away from her breasts long enough to flip her shirt over her head, using his vantage from the inside to do it in one smooth motion.

He returned to kissing her, moving up to her neck as he stood on his toes. Liv took the opportunity to run her hands down his back and grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it up and off as he stepped back out of it. As he stood back from the bed, Liv carefully maintaining her balance and admiring his well-maintained physique, he dropped his gym shorts. With a swagger and a grin on his face, he came back to a likewise smirking Liv and their lips met once again. Tongues and mouths writhing in drunken pleasure, Vinny reached around and unhooked the bra, pulling it forward down her arms and tossing it aside as he leaned down, gently licking at her perky breasts.

Archived