City of Heroes - Online Supers RPG

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Originally posted by Chosen:
Initial Impression is 2 words... Bad & Ass.
Just seeing reviews and previews got me hungry for superpowered smackdown. ^o^

I'll be seeing what I can do to get on this. I may have to wait untill the game actually comes out, but I so look foreward to beinging Endeavor into the mix. (And if I see someone else have the name, it's time for an XWF CHALLENGE MATCH!!!)

Quote:
Originally posted by Speed:
My main char in-game is Titanus...come find me, you can make a team at lvl4...
I didn't think you could make a group until lvl 10. You can however team up with people on a temporary basis as early as you want.

Now for some good news. We currently have a supergroup on Prime, which is called Team Tomorrow. There are a couple people already in it, and as soon as any of us see the rest of you we'll include you in the group. And for one more piece of exciting news, you'll be able to access our supergroup's homepage at http://coh.nprime.net/

It's really just a placeholder for now, but when the game goes live I'll build our "guild" page.

k...the NDA has been lifted, so we can talk freely about CoH...dunno what that means to YOU, but if there are any questions about what can be done in game, villians, etc....well, we can do that now....I can't wait till we go live, my top priority will be to become a member of T2M...lol

The NDA has been lifted, and I have to say that the game rocks! I played all day Saturday, and there seems to have been only minor server slowdowns, and I think half of the lag I experienced was probably just my PC.

I am on Prime, look for Fayze and Monadnoc. Would love to team with someone.

Screencaps can now be posted, so I will try to get some put together.

Stonewall

whats the monthly cost of the game?

I am currently an addict err, I mean a player of Star Wars: Galaxies online game and wife might pitcha fit if I had to pay another game as expensive as SWG.

I would love to play with all of you but... we shall see.

AFAIK, they haven't announced a monthly fee. I'll post it here as soon as they say.

I will say that from all the people I know that played Galaxies, CoH is much more enjoyable, and a much better use of funds. But I haven't played, so I can't say for sure. I will add, that I am on CoH and not Galaxies, so that in and of itself should make it worth playing. wink

I wound up with a 2nd registration code, so if anyone is interested in getting into beta (i.e. play for a week for free) let me know and I'll hook you up. This requires you being capable of downloading 500+ megs, so only respond if you have broadband. I'll give the info to the first person to ask for it in this thread. Once I give you the info, you are on your own though.

Here are the specs:

Minimum:

Windows 98/ME/2000/XP

Intel Pentium III 800mhz or AMD Athlon 800Mhz

256MB RAM

4X CD-ROM

2GB Available HDD Space

GeForce 2 Series or ATI Radeon 8500 Series Video Card

16-bit Sound Card

56k modem

Keyboard and mouse

Recommended: