Aberrant: Children of Heaven - OOC Thread

The Story Guide

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, here's the issue I have:

I agree on the first impressions and such, but so far we have at least one player that posts only once a day. In a back and forth conversation that means this could go on for (more) weeks. I'm not okay with making Carver and Adrian wait that long.

On the other hand, sticking an end date on it pretty much says 'you get to talk this many more times' to some of the people in the thread.

Moira, Big John, Valentine, Zoey, and Sebastian: Can you guys arrange a time for an IC chat? I'll be there if I can, but even if I can't, that would speed things up a lot.

Otherwise, I'd say if we're going to for a solid end date, then this Friday will put me done with homeworks and tests.

I'm on night shift from Monday till Friday which means I'll be online from around 5pm till 1:30am your local time (EST assuming).

I think we should be able to find one day/night to have an IC-chat then. The only exception could be Big John, since we live almost in the same timezone. I don't know how much time he'll have in the late evening for this thing (the night shift is 11pm till 6:30am GMT).

Except for that I'm ok if we sped things up to get everyone into the game/same thread.

Lets get rollin wink

Hey guys, sorry for being AWOL the last couple of days. I'm in process of getting a job in KC and have been going back and forth from there and Columbia (2+ hr trip each way). It's going to be another day or so before I'm back.

Valentine, feel free to post what Valentine's been doing for the past few rounds to catch him up.

• 2 weeks later...

Adrian, by the time Xavier walks in the body is long since gone. In fact she was finishing the cleanup when you walked in. The only thing he sees is her toss a couple pinkish stained towels through a hole in reality then it disappear. After that she walked into the bathroom and washed her hands twice. Zoey is rattled, but has snapped out of her earlier shocked state. She's in lets get shit done mode now to avoid thinking about what has already happened.

Will edit ... again.

Next time please specifically say you are taking hours of things to be done between two of my character's posts (one todayt and one today). I makes it hard for me to get what you are aiming at otherwise ... and edits some nice writing into oblivion.

• 2 weeks later...

Malachite here, I'll be posting an update of what you guys find in the house and on the internet by the weekend. Classes are approaching finals and I'm in the last two weeks of training at work, so I don't have much time during the week. I am keeping up on the posts, though, and I will post by this weekend.

Hey guys, just a heads up, I'll start being around more from now on. I'm over the illness, out of school for the next few weeks, and getting adjusted to my new job. I work from 10:30AM - 7PM CST M-F and other than brief stints during lunch I can't really post/read during those times. I will try to be on/around on the evenings and update regularly here.

I have a question for the group: Big John (aka Skien/Thomas/Dec) has not been around for a while now. He said he would be easing back into the forums and games, but I'm not sure how/when that is going to happen. As a group, do you want the silent llama character in the background in case the player comes back, or should I phase him out (again, though, in such a way that he can come back if Dec starts posting again)?

Lemme know what you want me to do.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Okay, sorry. laugh

In all honesty, I think I would prefer if BJ were phased out in a way where we could bring him in once he starts posting again. Dragging him around with us has been a bit akward, to say the least, and I feel really bad making assumptions for the character. So that would be my vote.

Good news Mala! Congrats on finishing the semester/quarter.

As for Big John, I have to agree with Moira. We should drop him off somewhere we hope is safe and leave the option that he can rejoin us when he is ready. Lugging him around and having us risk him and risk forgetting about him is not really fair for either party.

I do hope he does come back soon. With a Warper it should be easy to get him back quickly.

Archived