Nemisis Facility: Day 3

Courier

Originally Posted By: Courier
Will finished processing a comment Draygo made earlier about Violet being the strongest of them and he turned to look at Violet again. Will asked, "Violet... could you telepathically order the guards to kill each other?"

Violet's eyes opened wide and she gave Will an insecure look. "I don't know. I never tried that before and I'm not sure if I want to."

Originally Posted By: Stargaizer

As they walked, Draygo looked to Violet first, and then to the others. "I don't think you're quite understanding. This place sells slaves, female slaves, usually to the royalty for harems or whatever else they want them for. This area of the world is very sexually segregated as well as very close. Disguises, unless it's Violet copying exactly what one of these guys looks and talks like, isn't going to work.

Violet rolled her eyes and sighed. "I won't change into a man ever. I just had that conversation with Morph."

Originally Posted By: Stargaizer
Violet, I want you with the slaves as well. Convince them, using whatever means necessary, to cooperate with Alexandra. Also, as much confusion as you can manage among the guards would make William and my job easier.

After we're finished, we torch the place and head home. Everybody got it?"

"I hope that'll be the 'easy' part.", Violet nodded at Draygo and Alexandra.

I know you can do it, Violet. Just keep focused on rescuing the women. Samantha said trying to comfort Violet and give her more confidence.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will got very quiet.

Best to go in while they're asleep. The TV room mess showed that you're either going to rock or suck. So, go in, maybe four AM local time, go to the living quarters... and kill everyone in the room.

... and kill everyone in the room

... kill everyone in the room

... kill ...

They deserve it.

You sure about that?

Yes... They're rapists all. Killers too from the looks of this.

How about what it's going to do to you? Do you deserve it? Killing someone in their sleep is pretty low man. Most unfair.

....Is there another way to do this?

Sure... just stop and think about it... just like right before the TV room. Of course that means you'll take another triple chest full of ammo.

This is the real world, and you really are one of God's chosen warriors. What was the back up plan if Pro didn't happen?

Army.

This any different from that? You think the army would want you do fight fair?

No. Victory is the important thing.

Now head in the game. Previous planning prevents pitifully poor performance. Look around, learn this stuff... and then win. Cause if you don't you're going to die.

After showing them around the building, he showed them their extraction point, which was just the back door. He explained that though they'd come through the bead curtian in the 'shelter', once they were in here, they'd be able to leave via one of the doors of the actual building.

He stayed around, answering whatever questions they had and encouraging them to memorize the layout of the building and surroundings, reinforcing the idea that they wouldn't always have this opportunity.

After they finished he showed them where the oprative would be, which was an abandoned storage unit a few buildings away.

This was the most open that the three had seen their half-human-half-dragon guide. Willing to answer all of their questions they had about this mission, it was obvious that he wanted them to get through this sucessfully and with as few hitches as possible.

Violet did her best to memorize as much details as possible. She did have a hard time though since this whole Black-Ops thing was not her natural element. Violet made sure to stay close to Alex since they were supposed to help eachother out on the mission while Will made the distraction with Draygo.

There were sure important questions to ask about the mission but she didn't know which - she had absolutely no experience in this area. Even Samantha couldn't come up with something reasonable. Violet expectantly looked at Will - he sure would know what to do and which questions needed to be answered.

"Everybody who works there, lives there as well. The only sort of reinforcements would be local law enforcement, and only if we screw up badly.

And, actually, the heat of the day is a very sleepy time here, but also one where activity wouldn't be out of place, like it would be during that early in the morning. So we'll go around 3pm local. About half the guards should be asleep or out of the building by then.

Anything else?"

"When do we leave?" It was clear that she knew her part and was ready to do it.

"I mean we're gonna do this, let's not let them hurt anyone else. Let's stop this mess and if possible teach them the error of their ways." There was an edge of menace in her voice that hadn't been there previously.

Draygo looked to Alexandra before letting his gaze fall on the others in turn. "We leave as soon as we're finished here and you three get ready.

Let me know when you're ready to leave, and I'll show you all to the mission prep room, unless you need to eat or anything before we go."

Originally Posted By: Ally Kat
"I mean we're gonna do this, let's not let them hurt anyone else. Let's stop this mess and if possible teach them the error of their ways." There was an edge of menace in her voice that hadn't been there previously.
Will smiled, the fire in her voice was good and he agreed with her sentiment. Of course they weren't going to be leaving any survivors to 'learn' from this but that was a minor quibble.

Will said, "OK then. Mission prep time I think."

Draygo nodded at Alexandra's and William's readiness to go before turning to Violet.

"Do the two of you need to do anything before we suit up, or are you ready to go?" There wasn't a hint of sarcasm or anything in his voice, it appeared to be a simple, honest question.

"I'm sure I've forgotten something but I can't think of anything useful right now. I just stick to Alex, right?", Violet said and stepped next to Alexandra. She wasn't expecting any objections and was ready for action.

"Lets get this over with real quick - the sooner we get back into that bathtub.", she winked playfully at her team mates and grinned but quickly put on her "I'm concentrated" face when she looked back to Draygo.

Draygo led them out of the training room, upstairs, and back the way that they had come when they first arrived. In fact, he led them to the door right beside the first room that they entered when they got here.

Inside, it was a very fancy locker room. It had shiny new lockers and showers, clean tile floors and benches, but it was still, essentially a locker room.

And against the wall, there was a group of four lockers which had names, 'Draygo', 'Violet/Samantha', 'William', and 'Alexandra'. Inside each (except Draygo's) was a form-fitting black leather/rubber-esque suit (think X-Men the movie).

Draygo introduced them to the prep room with a bit of a flourish, and he seemed to be getting excited, ever so slightly.

Draygo responded in the order the questions were heard. "You can shower if you want before heading out, but you don't have to.

And yes, these are some exotic stuff, but they're not anymore bulletproof than you are; take it as you will.

Now, shower if you want to, but let's get suited up and headed out." His tone said that he would wait as long as anybody needed, but that he was looking forward to getting out in the field.

Will showered, and was so excited by the new mission idea that he didn't even consider that Violet and Alex were probably showering as well or try to think of ways to 'accidentally' run into them. After he got dressed he noted that his new outfit didn't breath like black rubber, it felt pretty good and fit him perfectly.

*Someone around here must have the power to create clothes. I wonder what this stuff is called? Easy Fiber? Something like that?*

Will said, "I'll second that."

Violet was a bit absent minded but nonetheless followed the others and made herself ready for the mission. She studied the suits for a short moment before copying it and nodded at herself satisfied by the result. She was getting better and better at this.

She quickly joined the others and waited for further instructions.

Archived