Aberrant: Dead Rising - The Z-Virus Discussion

Primal

Yeah, I'm pretty much a fan of "What happened in California?" and "Something is going on in Florida. I heard it from a boat captian."

Honestly, we are poorly placed to say who survived and who didn't.

I also like a world were EVERY person we kill is another step closer to oblivion. It should be a tragedy.

I think -

There's as many people as we need there to be. We kill 300,000 there 300,000 more ready to burn.

Nothing is safe, plants, animals, humans. All however seem display immunities among their numbers, plants seem the most resilient, followed by animals, then humans. It hit them hard too, but animals breed faster than humans, in a few years who'll be running the world?

Fuck the birds.

Undeath is only the tip of the iceberg, there are things out there, things we could even dream of waiting to get us.

Now, I don't want the plot blown open or anything I don't care about the major specifics, but if we're going to be writing about something we should all be on the same page.

Originally Posted By: Primal
I think -

There's as many people as we need there to be. We kill 300,000 there 300,000 more ready to burn.

I'm not happy with the idea that if you roll into a town and kill half the male population that the town is okay next week. It's kind of like those bad old TV series were the Germans/Indians/Bandits/Cowboys come and come and come and die and die and die ... all the time, every episode.

Othewise we are playing in an RP version of a FPS.

Originally Posted By: Courier
Originally Posted By: Adrian Moss
In fact, the survival of the human species is in some doubt.
My thoughts exactly!

Ergo what we should each do now is find three women and start having children.

:P

Can you imagine Violet, Joanna or Jill being pregnant IC? With a year of gaming being only 4 days IC, they would be effectively permanently pregers for a looooonnnnngggg time. Of course they wouldn't even show for like...ever anyways at this rate...hell they probably already are pregnant, with Jim having spilled into Joanna during the latest smut fest. SMUT! laugh

Quote:
I'm not happy with the idea that if you roll into a town and kill half the male population that the town is okay next week. It's kind of like those bad old TV series were the Germans/Indians/Bandits/Cowboys come and come and come and die and die and die ... all the time, every episode.

Othewise we are playing in an RP version of a FPS.

Quote:
Yeah, consequences, I'm all for that. The world is screwed and what we do could save it or damn it. That makes for good story.

You missed my point, which doesn't surprise me.

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
Jo? Pregnant? She's a modern girl - she has Implanon wink
Darn it, I *knew* it was something like that. Of course it's already been 6 months and she/they might have put it in years ago...
Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
Guys... what you wanted - two posts above.
Thank you Dawn!

Archived