Aberrant: 200X - International Party

Ryusei Hideyoshi

"Contessa." Einherjar nodded once as she introduced herself, his gaze reassessing her, frankly curious as the girl suddenly folded in on herself at the mention of his name. "The young lady from the OpChat. It's nice to meet you." His smile became more gentle, as did his voice as he took in her near-panic. "I enjoyed our conversation. Hope this weekend will be as fun."

As Contessa whirled round to greet Ryusei Ein's smiled stayed in place, but he shot Fianna a questioning eyebrow before smiling and shaking his head. Poor kid. Probably thinks all sorts of shit. Might even be right on some of it. He nudged Jael as she introduced herself, grinning enigmatically.

"I'll be right back." Casting another glance at Contessa as she tried not to bolt, he turned away with a slight sigh of exasperation. Being an Elite didn't mean you were always at war. He paused that train of thought as he considered his 'preparations' downstairs. Okay, maybe it meant you were always ready for a war, but shit, it wasn't like he was Totentanz or Epoch.

Going back into the dining area he had a server whip up three non-alcoholic tropical fruit juice mixtures while he fished in his cooler for a bottle of Guinness. Two minutes later, and the large Elite was back out on deck bearing a tray of drinks on one large hand, his own bottle of rum sitting beside them.

"Okay." He said as he arrived back at the group and passed a neatly-poured pint of Guinness to Caitlin. "I figured you're old enough here, seeing as you were 20 over a year ago when you erupted." he said with a sly smile. "Wonderful thing, the OpNet. And tropical juice sans booze for the youngsters." He offered the glasses out one at a time to Jael, Contessa and Ryusei, saying to him with a smile "As you're the host, you can have at the Guinness once we're out of this godawful repressive State." He retrieved his bottle and set the tray aside. "Cheers to you all." He saluted them with the bottle before taking a large swig.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, this place had gotten crowded quick. Daniel was just about to reply to Jael's hello when Einherjar swept her off her feet into a serious hug of greeting. He just chuckled. Might as well get to know these people. He moved over to where Dozer and the Japanese girl were standing. "Hey Dozer, good to see you again." He shook the big mans hand and clapped him on the back, "Who is your friend here?" He smiled at the girl and reached out his hand, "I'm Daniel."

Daniel smiled back, "I understand, I felt the same way last year at the party in Chicago. To be honest I still feel a bit like an outsider. I've been so busy with the tour this last year I haven't had time to just hang out with folks, or spend time with other Novas much. Of course, last year's party led directly to me getting my record contract."

"Wow! So you're a musician?" Keiko asked brightly. "Maybe I can record a song...oh wait, no because that would be legal and copyright and all that." She shrugs, grinning. "Oh well. Still, I'd love to have a little interview with you later, if you don't mind. Nothing serious. I'm a journalism student, so I'm sort of mixing business with fun."

Daniel smiled, "Sure, I'm fine with that as long as you portrait me in a positive light. Lots of the so-called journalists are just looking for ratings and try to misrepresent anything I say or do if it might boost them. With Pasquale on board I suspect that there might just be a little jamming going on at some point during the weekend. You can't record it for legal reasons like you said, but it should be fun anyway." He looked regretful, "Wish I'd brought a guitar, but with flying in and all I didn't want to risk ruining a good instrument." Seeing Keiko's puzzled look he he smiled and pointed up at one of the clouds, "Flying through those play hell on a guitar."

He looked at all the others gathered that he still hadn't met or greeted. "I hate to chat and run, but if you'll excuse me I still need to say Hi to everyone else. Oh, and welcome to the party." He gave her a nova level smile and turned away to meet the next person he'd never met before.

Seeing the trio of mega attractive novas he didn't know he walked over and introduced himself extending his hand first to the males then to the woman. "I'm Daniel, pleasure to meet you."

"Saori," Saori said first, smiling sweetly at the attractive blond. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Daniel." She had a delicate hint of a Japanese accent. There was something about her, about her appearance that was alluring to the young man.

Click to reveal..
Saori is using funness on Daniel: Seductive Looks

Quantum Spent: 1

Daniel was definitely attracted to the young Japanese girl. She looked to be only a couple years younger than he was. "The pleasure is all mine Saori-san" he replied in slightly Texas accented Japanese. He did look to her companions to make sure they weren't taking offense at the attention he was giving her. It was never safe to ignore a woman's male companions after all. Man she is seriously hot! I wonder what the law is about underage girls in international waters? I really should have looked that up before the party! He smiled to himself at the thought, and took her hand gently and kissed it allowing his warm breath to caress her knuckles before his lips touched for the briefest of moments. He really didn't want to, but he finished with, "Please introduce me to your companions?" In the back of his mind he did recognize that Saori was intentionally using her charms on him but that was just fine with Daniel so long as her boy toys didn't get pissed off.

-------

OOC info:

App: 5 Mega App: 1 (Awe inspiring) Style: 5

Manip: 5 Mega Manip: 1 (The Voice)

Cha: 5 Mega Cha: 2

Ryusei accepts the drink and nods. "Thanks." He looks back to the three female novas. "To most pleasant company.." and took a pull from the drink.

He looks to Contessa and decides not to indicate he had actually been talking to Caitlin and not her but that would have been rude.

"When you're ready I can show you where the cabins are. There's still a few left, but not many."

Saori smiled as the fish took the hook with no complaint. She wondered if he'd allow himself to be reeled into their play without fighting, too. It was always so quaint when a nova displayed a gender preference, as if such things mattered. "Daniel-chan, this is Tomas, my teacher and lover, and Kei, my student and lover. We are very pleased to meet you."

Tessio appeared a deck above with Ivana. It was a rare public outing for both of them and an unexpected one for Ivana. She and Tessio had been so discreet until now.

*So many beautiful people. This is going to be great. I can barely wait*, she thought to him. She liked that she alone was allowed to bridge his wall of silence, the way she could skip through his virgin mind. So simple, yet so deadly.

*No problem, Ivana. Just remember, we are not protected here. Some of these people are dangerous and the rest are potentially dangerous. They are novas after all.*

*I'll be right back,* he said after a moment.

True to his word he came back thirty seconds with thier luggage. Bags in hand, they went looking for enjoining rooms - appearances for her Father's sake, if he should ever find out, which he would.

When they had gotten to their rooms, the couple came looking for Ruysei. Tessio waved a greetings to his host, while Ivana extended a perfectly manicure hand.

"Ivana," she said. "A pleasure to meet you. Tessio says you are a gentelman."

While not the soul-wrenching beauty of the trio, they still possessed the beauty that only novas could possesses.

*Look at them all carefully, Kei.* Tomas's mental voice was as darkly beautiful as his appearance, a whisper that seemed to reflect the urgings of one's own soul. *Each of them a god or monster, many of them only vaguely aware of that fact, some of them in utter denial. Should we point out the truth to them in such bald terms, they would shy away, or laugh. So we watch them and wait. Appearances can be deceptive: some who would seem perfect may be all too flawed. Sooner or later, the truth always comes out.*

He leaned against the rail behind him, one hand lightly playing against the small of Kei's back under the shirt. *Flawed or not, blind or not, enemy or friend, these are your brothers and sisters. Don't be blind to the threat they might represent, but don't lose sight of what they could mean to you. Show them through example both subtle and overt what being of the One Race is, and you will draw them into your orbit as they draw you into theirs. Like with the three of us. And speaking of being drawn...*

His eyes turned from studying the crowd as a beautiful blond boy approached, the shimmering depths studying Daniel with inhuman fascination: detached yet curious. He wordlessly shook the offered hand, his porcelain skin, androgynous beauty and delicate frame a stark contrast to Daniel's tanned masculine vigor. He smiled very faintly as the boy spoke with Saori; his lovely companion was definitely the young man's first focus, even though he was trying to be polite and include the males he was less interested in.

"Indeed we are." He smiled wider at Daniel. The iridescent emerald of his gaze danced in the sunlight as his eyes narrowed, his head tilting charmingly to one side. He seemed as much girl as boy, despite the open shirt that showed off his flawless torso. "You're a novox artist, are you not? I believe I have seen your face before."

Click to reveal..

No, he's not using any enhancements, but he IS being a little sexy at Daniel. :evil:

Poor girl, Caitlin thought sympathetically as she watched Contessa fidget. She really doesn't get out much, does she?

Admittedly, there was something decidedly unsettling about having so many fantastically attractive people in one place, as if the sheer gravity of their presence would somehow cause some sort of bizarre vortex of beauty and tear a rift in the fabric of creation. Fortunately, before she had too much time to consider that, Einherjar returned with drinks.

"I'd call you a saint, sir," she said with mock gravity as she accepted her glass, "but I don't think the Church would approve." Blasphemous visions of the broad-shouldered blonde Elite carving a bloody swathe through the legions of the pious danced through her head, and she forced the grin from her lips as she heard her mother's disapproving tsk in the back of her mind. It was, she had to admit, a beautifully-poured pint, and she admired the creamy, ivory-coloured head before taking a long, slow draught of the gorgeous near-black liquid. Her shoulders relaxed visibly as she sighed in contentment, tongue darting out to lick the foam from her upper lip.

Almost as good as da's. ...Almost.

"I owe you one," she said with a brilliant smile, stretching up on tiptoe to plant an enthusiastic (and slightly moist) kiss on the warrior's cheek.

Turning to the fair-haired girl beside him, Caitlin nodded, still smiling.

"Jael," she repeated, the musical cadence of her speech turning it into two syllables, "and, yeah. Sorry, if I met you at that little get-together in the park. It ended up being a short visit for me, so I'm still trying to connect names and faces."

He came stumbling up the gangplank, one bag in each hand, a Panama hat and a Haiwian shirt clashing with some really ugly orange shorts. He even had horn-rimmed sunglasses as he came up.

"Doc Aeon here," he flustered to the first attendant he met. "I'm expected here."

No man could have looked more out of place with these Gods and Goddesses of the new age. Only a certain fire hidden beneath those shades belied his true power as a nova. Otherwise, he was a total geek.

When the attendent took his bags, Doc Aeon morphed into two, rather pathetic, Doc Aeons. One Doc followed the attendent and the other walked up to the geekiest nova he could find. She was young, and Japanese looking.

"Hello. I'm Doctor Aeon. Can you point me at our host?"

Originally Posted By: Tomas
"Ah, Luce." Tomas smiled at the handsome, no, beautiful man. "I remember you from the chatroom." He looked around at all the others as the bustle on deck increased, one arm slipping around Kei's waist as xe retreated to his side after presenting Ryusei with their gift. He saw Jael arrive and smiled, catching her eye and nodding respectfully to her as she came back up on deck. Then there was Dozer's arrival, and that ridiculous ensemble actually got a small laugh. There was a young Japanese woman off to the side he didn't know, and he considered her with his glittering eyes for a moment before turning back to Broken Sunlight and stating, loud enough to carry between them. "I am 'Skein' from that chatroom."

BrokenSunlight nodded, not bothering to reply verbally. To him, silence was a comfortable, peacable thing; after all, a sound alone was easier heard than a sound with company, and he was used to long stretches of silence when painting. He let his mind go almost blank as Daniel approached, studying him, though such was the nature of his sightless murky blue eyes that he might well have been regarding the air directly in front of his face. "I have heared some of your work," he said after Tomas confirmed his suspicions. Pasquale listened to a lot of music and sometimes names and faces got jumbled together. "You are very talented, my friend." Something, perhaps a slight arrogant tilt of the head suggested he thought himself a rather more sophisticated or talented artist than Daniel, but hey, Italians, right? Maybe the Renaissance just cast a long shadow.

The flirting had not passed him by either, and on a level it amused him. The boy (it was impossible to think of him as a man) didn't know what he was getting into. They would all four be interesting to bed for looks alone, though Daniel was almost certainly straight if body language was any indication. For the moment Pasquale watched, admiring the view behind the anonymity of his blank, useless gaze.

Ryusei nodded. "Tession is too Kind. It is a pleasure to make your aqquaintance Ivana." He waves back to Tessio and shakes her hand. I believe there are a few rooms left. He prepares to show them the way and then sees Dr. Richardson coming up to the group.

He politely excused himself and bowed to Roxanne. "It's so good to see you again." He greeted her with a warm smile. Come on I'm about to show everyone to the cabins. You can come and but your belongings down."

The Porter addressed a Doctor Aeon to Ryusei and he nodded. Please Follow me and I'll show you where you may stow your things."

He started over to the door and stopped by Dozer. "I have a request for you my friend, one we'd spoken of in chat and that I'd speak to you of in a moment after i see to the others."

He vanished from view and reappeared moments later. By the group. "Come along I'll show you the way."

He lead them down to the Cabin deck and pointed out the remaining six empty rooms. He lead them all to them though he guided Roxanne to the last one, the one that had been his until moments ago, yet now showed no hint of bever being occupied.

"Please my friends make yourselves at home. I'll be heading back up."

He calmly made his way back to Dozer and smiled. "Do you have a minute?"

(I'll assume Aeon is referring to Keiko with that, but be aware there's like...3 asian looking girls so far :))

Keiko can't help but grin in relief at the ungainly man walking up to her. She was very good looking for a baseline, and used to having more attention at get-togethers. As such, she felt a bit lost when people weren't seeking her out. But it was nice to know she wasn't quite at the bottom of the pecking order here. Close, maybe, but not quite.

"Hi. I'm Keiko. The host...uh..." she looked around and spotted Ryusei talking to Dozer. "That'd be him there. Nice to meet you."

"Keiko," she repeats, unable to help giggling. This nova, in addition to looking normal, apparently wasn't the quickest in the house either. She wondered what he'd gotten when he erupted.

"Just Keiko. I don't have one of those...super names novas get sometimes."

Daniel wanted to sigh in disappointment, but all the work he'd done over the last year polishing his manners wouldn't allow him to express it. And the most disturbing thing was that the boy Tomas was attractive and Daniel really did not lean that way. He didn't miss the fact that Saori had used the intimate and familiar 'chan' instead of 'san', and that definitely said she wanted him to come play. Perhaps if he could figure out how to get her alone...

Just then his thoughts were interrupted by Pasquale. He was relieved to have something so mundane as a little Italian arrogance to deal with. He smiled at the blind musician. "I have heard your music sir, and have enjoyed it. Perhaps we will get the chance to perform together during the course of the party?" Recorded medium really didn't capture what a nova could accomplish and didn't do it justice. This man had never heard him live so he would learn. And do his credit, neither had Daniel heard Pasquale live either, so perhaps they would both be pleasantly surprised.

"Given that we are about to launch shortly, I guess it might be a good idea for me to go ashore and find someplace I can buy a guitar. I hadn't thought to need one for the party but now I'm sure it would be a shame not to have one." He looked to Saori with a friendly if challenging smile and a raised eyebrow, "Would you care to join me? We could fly into the city and be back before the party gets rolling."

Everyman circulated, said his hellos and moved along. He revealed in his odd appearance because so much of what was happening now was based on superficial looks. Those Mindbenders bothered him, but they seemed to be so many of them. He would find it rough to resist completely, but he would give it a shot. The more you wanted to love them, the more a strong will could drive you to hate them.

How many of them were pushers and abusers? How many of them didn't ever realize it? That was no reason to forgive them, though. They should know better and act more like adults and less like spoiled children in a china shop.

*There are so many.* His eyes flicked around the boat to all the novas and their knots of activity. *They are so interesting. I am glad we have three days.* Kei leaned into Tomas as he shared these thoughts and smiled as people joined their corner of the deck. He brushed Pasquale's hand and said quietly, "I am Kei," before nodding politely to Daniel. His smile held no jealousy for Daniel's attention to Saori, if anything he seemed pleased by it.

"Perhaps later there will be singing and storytelling? The ocean at night seems like such a beautiful setting for that."

"No problem. I'll leave my gear where it is for now. Easy access. I also brought a custom-made frisbee. It's strong enough for novas, and it'll still float." He grins, and softly jogs back to his small bag, and pulls out a full-sized frisbee made of a neon green plastic-like material. He softly tosses it to Ryusei. "For later."

"It does very much," Pasquale said to Kei, taking hold of the brushing hand and raising it to his lips to kiss. Let Daniel have his fun with the girl. The kid probably didn't even know how to flirt properly, and that, after all, was half the fun and most of the challenge."I brought my recorder. Been some while since I have played it. I think I'm not rusty." Something about the way he said think suggested that the word he was looking for was hope. "Though compared to the beauty of your face and the symphony of your voice, any rustic tune of mine would do little more than upset the seagulls," he added in nearly flawless, if still heavily accented English, giving the sentence just enough eye and head-tilt to be suggestive and just enough lightness to be brushed off as a joke if Kei turned out to be the shy type.

Ryusei caught the frisbee and nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

He looked to his watch and nodded. "Excuse me." He makes his way to the bridge and meets the Captain.

"Mr. Hideyoshi? I take it your guests have arrived?"

"Yes Captain, any further can be picked up as needed. Please take us out."

"I'll have the men bring up the ramp and cast off."

Ryusei nodded and set down a box of fine Cigars. He'd done his research on the Captain and knew in his sppare time he enjoyed a good Cigar. "A small token of my thanks for sherpherding this little excursion Captain. Now I must return to my guests."

He leaves to see two of the crew disconnecting the ramp and then Smiles to the guests as the boat shudders and begins moving away from the dockside. "Ladies and Gentlemen we are underway. I invite you all to come to the dining area where the afternoon meal has been laid out. It's buffet style, so please help yourselves. I hope the variety is as pleasant to each of your palates as it looks to be to mine."

Kei's eyes widened at the compliment and a pleased blush flushed through his face. *Perhaps more than three days,* his impish thoughts trilled out to his two companions. He let his hand linger in Pasquale's a few moments longer than absolutely necessary and started to murmur something in reply when the boat shuddered and their host announced dinner.

"Perhaps dinner will prove muse enough to please more than seagulls, Monsignor Pasquale." As Pasquale had done, Kei's tone and words were enough to imply impropriety for the more conservative aboard, but easily laughed off as simple banter.

Like a couple of newfound lovers, hand in hand, Tessio and Ivana began migrating toward the buffet slowly. Their grace was superior to the best baseline dancers and thier well-crafted styles made their race proud of two such radiant young gods. It was becoming evident that either they were so much in love that no words were necessary, or something else was going on between the two.

Daniel nodded politely to Saori's two companions and took to the sky leading the way over the water and towards the city at a leisurely pace the better to enjoy the view and talk without shouting. "There's a shop I was meaning to visit after the party ended. They deal in custom guitars, some of the finest makers from around the world. I was going to pick one up later, but with Pasquale on board the ship I think now would be a better time." He grinned. The shop, Guitar Solo, was only a few blocks from the water and was easy to find since he knew where to look. The shop was filled with instruments of but most of them were high quality. Daniel didn't bother to drool over everything in sight as much as he would have liked to geek out and spend hours picking up each of the custom guitars and try the out. Instead he walked up to the counter, and waited for someone to assist. That didn't take long as the manager noticed him and had to pick his jaw up off the floor.

"Mr Fox! I saw you in concert in LA. It was awesome!!!" He had completely forgotten the customer he had been waiting on, but to be fair, pretty much everyone in the store was now focused on the two extremely attractive and charismatic young novas.

Daniel reached out to shake the mans hand, but instead of taking shaking the hand that the other man offered he grabbed it with both of his own hands and turned it palm up and checked for calluses. Daniel was pleased to see the man was a guitar player. He smiled at the man and finally shook his hand. "I see that you play. Tell me, what is the best guitar you have? Not the most expensive, but the one that you would by if money was no object."

The man looked confused at first but then thought about the request. He could barely take his eyes off the two novas, but he managed to retrieve a guitar from among several behind the counter. He held it out to Daniel with almost as much reverence for the instrument as he was paying the novas. "This is a Paul Jacobson. It's not the most expensive we have but it's got an absolutely beautiful sound. It's got bright clear treble and rich warm base. It was made in 1994 and it's used, but was refinished by Gene Clark before we purchased it. It's the one I would buy. I'll even give you my own discount, asking price is 7900.00, but I'll give it to you for 7000.00 even if you sign my guitar."

Daniel smiled. It was a decent deal. He looked at Saori, but spoke to the manager, "Let me play a quick number with it if that's ok?" The man just nodded and rushed to get Daniel a stool to sit on. He played one of his originals not singing but just playing the guitar and listening for any imperfections.

Click to reveal..

Guitar playing:

(20:45:15) ChatBot: (Daniel) rolls 9d10 and gets 6,5,4,7,3,8,7,9,4. 4 sux

Mega att:

(20:45:22) ChatBot: (Daniel) rolls 2d10 and gets 6,6. 0 sux

4 successes total

With Performance Prodigy: Instruments:

(20:46:53) ChatBot: (Daniel) rolls 5d10 and gets 8,1,5,9,7. 3sux

(20:46:59) ChatBot: (Daniel) rolls 2d10 and gets 5,9. 2sux

For a total of 9 successes on playing the guitar.

When he was done Saori had to feel well and truly serenaded. It wasn't the best performance Daniel could have given, but it was better than any human musician could have managed. Everyone in the store applauded enthusiastically. It only took a few minutes to make the purchase and Daniel closed the guitar up in it's case for the flight back to the ship. As they walked out and took to the sky, Daniel asked, "So would you like to stop and chat somewhere for a bit before we go back to the crowds on the boat?"

"Perhaps so," Pasquale said, returning Kei's hand. "It is entirely likely that eating with the present company will...ah, invigorate my muse and allow me to honor this beauty in the fullness it requires." He winked, just to hint at how seriously he took all his overblown flowery speech as he moved forward the take a seat.

"Oh, hi Jael, I'm Conte-" she sighed nervously as she caught herself introducing herself again to a person who obviously already knew who she was. "And I already said that. It's really a pleasure to meet you."

When Ein returned with drinks she thanked him kindly, wondering for a moment if he'd shredded the coconuts with the stubble of his beard, opened the cans of fruit juice with a Rambo Issue survival knife that he'd pulled from a 'neutralized hostile's' gut just that morning, or had intimidated the bananas into peeling themselves. Needless to say it made it difficult to look sincerely grateful.

"Mmm...," she sipped, licking the whipped head of her drink from her lips. "V-very good. Thanks." How many innocents died in the making of this drink? Oh, dear Lord... I'm an accomplice! He... keeps... looking at me. He's sizing me up... oh crap. What if I make him mad, what if he's taken offense and puts a contract out on me! A million dollars to anyone who can pop my head like a zit!

Her neurosis began to tumble in a downhill spiral conjectures and whacked out theories about this man she believed was nothing more than a brute who slaughtered the innocent for money. Fourteen years of being sheltered had left the ex-burn victim lacking in social graces, and solitude had certainly not let her come to understand the 'Real World'. Everyone seemed nice, but the more she thought the more she worried.

She worried that, just like all her years in solitude she'd make some silly mistake and be mocked and laughed at by her peers and cast once again to the bottom of whatever ladder was fabricated in her mind. Eventually she'd learn that mature adults, rarely acted in the same manner as Elementary School kids at the bus stop.

The more she worried about the people around her not accepting her, the more appealing she became, at least physically. Every movement seemed more alluring, her skin smoother, her lip gloss reflected in even the poorest light, and her eyes always seemed to be at the right angle to deliver a stunning glance through long, dark lashes.

This was not going to be an easy night.

Click to reveal..

Etiquette (to see how well she can worry that Ein is going to flay her and not show it) - 10, 10, 4 (2 Succ)

Boost (Appearance) +1 Mega App.

Current App: Appearance 5/ Mega-Appearance 3.

Quantum Pool - 22/30

-3 Warp from Home to Caitlin's, -3 Warp from Caitlin's to San Fransisco, -2 Boost (Appearance)

Dozer ambles over to the collection of novas near Einherjar, "Excuse me... Shouldn't we go in to the dining room?" He extends his arm in Contessa's direction. "Miss? Would you care to join me for some food? Oh, My name is Dozer. And you are?" He smiles and motions towards the dining room with his head.

I wasn't hard to notice his approach and the blonde bombshell chuckled inwardly at the appearance of his attire. She never noticed the subtle increase to her natural beauty, continuing to tumble the thoughts of Einherjar putting a price on her head on the inside, while smiling and trying to be as polite as possible on the outside.

As Dozer offered her his arm the polished sheen of his metallic colored skin took her off guard. He wasn't made of metal, his skin was just colored to appear as such.

"Um, hi. Contessa Danae, pleased to meet you." she looked about and saw that, if one looked closely, most of the novas about had something about them that was out of place, something that defined them as 'nova'. So this is... us. she thought, taking her first look upon the crowd.

"Ms. Kieran, I'm going to the dining, uh, place." she smiled warmly, the idea of food seemed a good idea. She couldn't say anything stupid with her mouth filled with popcorn shrimp, now could she?

"It was nice meeting all of you." She politely excused herself and hesitantly took Dozer's arm like she'd seen in all those romance movies, hoping she'd got it right.

Dozer grins goofily and leads Contessa into the dining room, and to the buffet. He takes a plate off the stack and hands it to to Tessa, before taking one for himself. He spoons out small portions of food for himself, and he allows Contessa to choose for herself what to eat and how much. He then leads her to a small table away from the rest of the crowd, "So, you're Contessa. A pleasure to meet you. Enjoying yourself so far? We'll be having a frisbee game later." He smiles, "But I probably won't be participating in that. It'd probably be more up your alley, though. Especially if you can fly. I definitely can't wait till we can swim. I brought a suit, and everything. What about you? What are you looking forward to on this mini-cruise?" He then begins eating small bites of the food he chose, listening to her response.

Archived