Mutants & Masterminds: Future Imperfect - Table-Talk/OOC-Stuff

Joani

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added my qualities earlier this morning. I always forget about them.

Remember though, you only reroll those tens in which the quality is pertinent to the action. I would reroll tens for stealth if I my qualities were Agile or Nimble, but not if the quality was Delicate or Fast. We should be able to use reason when determining when qualities apply. Noting which qualities apply might help in keeping folks honest.

Joani, I mentioned back when folks first woke up that Morgan reached out with his mind to see if there were others on the ship. I've been waiting for a response to that since it is the only skill Morgan has that is useful in this situation.

From the post:

(16:16:00) (Sly_Fox): First die is Mega, and I've dropped one die of Telepathy to avoid virus effects. I'll drop a second die if necessary to avoid the effects. Just let me know.

(16:16:11) ChatBot: (Sly_Fox) rolls 9d10 and gets 3,5,3,10,2,9,5,3,6.

2 sux

Any chance of a response either yay or nay so I can have him join the conversation?

ok folks - two things I like to point out after this short awesome display of power:

The Puny Humans Rule is in effect. I will add that to the House Rule section if I haven't done yet.

Second - I went with what Rorx posted but using deadly force for a civilian (mutant or not) should still be a tough decision. A bashing blast would've done the same job without obviously killing the engineer.

Maybe Tom should ask his conscience after this action wink I'm not going to retcon it but please bear in mind that a criminal or military background justifies using lethal force more than that of an entertainer.

Now go on smile

I agree Joani, that was why he speciifcally asked if they wanted the engineers dead or not. He has used it a few times in the past on people in extreme circumstances - which will appear in a Fic once I get time, but usually would use it on objects, like the robots.

Believe it or not I started writing Tom's last post about 2pm today GMT (8am CST) but had to do it on my mobile around other things I was doing, so it took hours to finish and by the time I posted I think everyone else in the game had posted in the meantime smile so I' sorry that it doesn't seem to fit very well at the moment. I'll try to edit it to better respond to others posts ASIGAC (as soon as I get a chance).

Sorry Travis/May, but Ronnie said about running in with a finishing move if necessary, I apparently misread that to mean you wanted them dead. He had specifically asked the question and that was the closest answer he had got. He won't use it on people again following the doc's comments anyway now.

Originally Posted By: Joani
I'm going to say this only once - the bridge will most likely be the best guarded place here

That's just because that's where all the answers are. Unfortunately these pansy non-civies (supposedly, since they called others civies) don't want to risk chipping their nails to go and look. *shrugs* oh well, at least some of us are willing to take a risk to solve the problem.

Star, we have a retcon issue; if you had stepped away to talk to Tim for as long as you did, Ronnie would have left you there. I'm not joking; that entire last paragraph would have been to a closed elevator door.

How can we fix this?

Kevin is already in the elevator, has been with everybody else (remember he moved to get to the front of the group?)

Post #137963 - Yesterday at 02:23 PM, he got in but stayed near the doors.

No issue. I actually expected Ronnie to get the elevator going while he was talking.

BTW, for the record Sly's last post is not an OOC swat at players for their character's dithering. It's understandable in the situation. Just trying to establish something of Sly's nature and how frustrated he is IC that they aren't getting the hell out of there.

Ok, who hasn't spoken up? (and who, at one point or another, hasn't said their name?)

Ronnie gave power and has given name,

Sly gave power not name,

Adrian gave power not name (and said 'with me' not 'sister'),

Juno gave power not name,

Travis gave name not power,

Tom gave name and power,

Kevin gave name, rank and power (and synopsis to this point), Joshua gave power not name, and

Tim gave name and power.

Who is missing? Annalise for one, anybody else?

I'd also like to establish what is common knowledge to all, most or some of the other PC about each PC. Just so we don't get confused with what we know IC vs. what we know OOC (like I don't know who's given their names and who hasn't, for example).

Grav is missing, and Ronnie pointed out that everyone had seen what Travis could do. You missed Ronnie in your list, who said she was good at fighting and had some accosories to help her fighting like claws. You missed Juno. Joani, can you help point out who hasn't spoken?

EDIT: I don't know if your list was meant to be complete, so I added those in that interest. I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything. smile

Grav the player or Grav the character?

Juno was in the list, but she didn't get her own line, fixed.

Despite what Ronnie may have said, not everyone has seen what Travis can do. Not everyone saw the attacks, (most if not all) saw the aftermath, but if I read correctly, most of the damage was internal. Kevin saw him use his TK, but he hid it behind another action. So, unless I'm missing something, Ronnie is wrong (and even those who saw the attack may or may not realize it's TK).

As far as Ronnie, I forgot that she actually told us something; sorry.

Ronnie, thank you for asking my opinion, but as I said in my last OOC post, can we please wait for Grav/Annalise to post?

I have things I'd like to say, I have things that I would have liked to say before now, back when I first asked everybody to wait.

I know everybody likes this game and it's hard, heart-wrenching even to not post... but please... let's wait for Grav

Archived