Aberrant: Dead Rising - Friday Night Frolic [Mature]

The Fine Balance

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
Violet slowly shifted half out of James' embrace and layed on her back to see his face. She still had one hand gently caressing his cheek while she smiled at him. "You've made it possible and I'm so thankful for that. I feel almost reborn.", she gave him a little kiss.
James replied,

“You are reborn. Violet’s power and Jennifer’s control. You’re a new person now love. Pity we can’t announce that to the world, but we probably still want to keep Jen publically separate from V.”

Quote:
"Would you teach me how to fight? I want to be able to defend myself and protect Jill and Jo if things get rough and you're not around. I think I'm stronger than you assume. Violet has never really used her strength but I'm not reluctant as she was."
James said,

"Love to. These are needed skills now days. But Jo and especially Jill might surprise you. We’ve done some practicing, all of it focused on firearms. If they’re trying bare handed combat against zoms then I figure it’s already over. Jill is seriously good with a blade too, but that’s from before.” James paused and added,

“How strong are you? I’ve gotten hints occasionally but that’s all.”

Quote:
"No love, you didn't", she had to stifle a laugh. "But I don't want to get pregnant just yet. Which doesn't mean that I don't want children from you - it's just not the right moment I think. I hope you're not disappointed, it's only that I'd like to have some place we can call home which is remotely secure before I give birth to our children.", she looked at his eyes with as much sincerity as his 'tone' was worried.
James blinked at hearing this. Feeling his way carefully he said,

“You… can control when you get pregnant?”

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Courier
James replied,

“You are reborn. Violet’s power and Jennifer’s control. You’re a new person now love. Pity we can’t announce that to the world, but we probably still want to keep Jen publically separate from V.”

Violet nodded in agreement. “You’re right about that, but I still am not sure how Jill and Jo will respond to this. I don’t know if I can keep up the charade with them. I do remember how Violet felt around them and to a large part I feel the same. Do you think they would run away if we told them the truth? I don’t want to disappoint them.”

James said,

"Love to. These are needed skills now days. But Jo and especially Jill might surprise you. We’ve done some practicing, all of it focused on firearms. If they’re trying bare handed combat against zoms then I figure it’s already over. Jill is seriously good with a blade too, but that’s from before.” James paused and added,

“How strong are you? I’ve gotten hints occasionally but that’s all.”

“I guess we have to find out, I never had the chance to actually test my limits. Violet ripped a guys head off just like that and another one she punched ‘through’ his chest. I think that’s pretty strong in comparison. I feel like I could throw cars.”, she giggled a little flexing an arm playfully.

James blinked at hearing this. Feeling his way carefully he said,

“You… can control when you get pregnant?”

“I can adapt my body just like I can change my appearance. But the real trick is something else. Lets say I have a built in spermacide which I can turn on and off as I wish. That basically lets me control if I get pregnant or not. I don’t think right now is a good time to get pregnant – is that ok with you?”

Quote:
Violet nodded in agreement. “You’re right about that, but I still am not sure how Jill and Jo will respond to this. I don’t know if I can keep up the charade with them. I do remember how Violet felt around them and to a large part I feel the same. Do you think they would run away if we told them the truth? I don’t want to disappoint them.”
James replied, “We tell them that your two personalities have merged, but you’re still going to be mostly Violet when you’re wearing that body just because that’s how it works. Violet was bi, Jen was straight, and those are hard-wired into the body. From their point of view I’m not sure if anything has really changed.”

Quote:
“I guess we have to find out, I never had the chance to actually test my limits. Violet ripped a guy’s head off just like that and another one she punched ‘through’ his chest. I think that’s pretty strong in comparison. I feel like I could throw cars.”, she giggled a little flexing an arm playfully.
James raised an eyebrow at that and said, “Now that sounds promising.”

Quote:
“I can adapt my body just like I can change my appearance. But the real trick is something else. Let’s say I have a built in spermacide which I can turn on and off as I wish. That basically lets me control if I get pregnant or not. I don’t think right now is a good time to get pregnant – is that ok with you?”
There was a noticeable pause while James considered this.

*So we’re not running the ‘risk’ of life? That’s not a very Catholic thing to do… *

*Hold it James. How is this different from what the others have been doing? You don’t think one of them avoids you and sends her sister to seduce you when it’s that time of the month? Also you’re half way convinced Jo is on the pill anyway.*

*Eventually those pills will run out.*

*So you let the girls decide only some of the time? And it’s not like you have a choice here. You push this issue, you’ll probably lose her.*

*…*

*And if you ‘want’ to be a Cad about it, you could seduce Jen some night, get her really tired, and then let her sleep it off…*

*That would be Cad-ish. Better still to… right. Convince her that now would be a good time. And she’s right, it’s not. Although if one of the others get pregnant we could easily see that become a trend.*

Eventually he sighed and responded,

“I do want children, and I’m not sure there’s ever a perfect time to have a child… but you have a point.”

James flexed his hand a little bit under Violet's breast and said,

"How about we take a shower together and then go tell Jill and Jo what's happened?"

James replied, “We tell them that your two personalities have merged, but you’re still going to be mostly Violet when you’re wearing that body just because that’s how it works. Violet was bi, Jen was straight, and those are hard-wired into the body. From their point of view I’m not sure if anything has really changed.”

Violet nodded to him and smiled feeling reassured by his words. “Ok… I feel a bit silly having asked you in the first place but this is all new to me all of a sudden.”

James raised an eyebrow at that and said, “Now that sounds promising.”

Violet giggled at James and traced a finger along his defined muscles. “Maybe I’m stronger than you?”, she said playfully.

There was a noticeable pause while James considered this.

Eventually he sighed and responded,

“I do want children, and I’m not sure there’s ever a perfect time to have a child… but you have a point.”

James flexed his hand a little bit under Violet's breast and said,

"How about we take a shower together and then go tell Jill and Jo what's happened?"

Violet was taken a bit of guard by his hesitation and extended her senses to feel his emotions. There was some internal conflict and she could tell while he respected her decision it was something that he didn’t like to do. She was sure that he was the only one whom she would have children with and what he said was right, too. There will always be an excuse to say it’s not the right time.

“I’m sorry to hurt your feelings. I want your children, James. But I need some more time, honey.”

His request to take a shower was responded with a broad smile and she quickly got out of bed making a head start for the showers. On her way she lost her shirt and threw it towards James hoping to slow him down a little. Once she reached the showers she removed her panties with uncanny skill and was under the shower in a matter of seconds. She let the warm water wash over her perfectly sculpted body and craned her neck letting her long hair caress her back. We’re only taking a shower Violet. It’s just a shower, she reminded herself and kept her eyes closed anticipating James’ touch.

Violet giggled at James and traced a finger along his defined muscles. “Maybe I’m stronger than you?”, she said playfully.
Either not believing that she's stronger or simply not caring, James replied with a raised eyebrow,

"We'll have to test that and see who comes out on... top."

“I’m sorry to hurt your feelings. I want your children, James. But I need some more time, honey.”
James nodded and shrugged. The matter was closed for now.

His request to take a shower was responded with a broad smile and she quickly got out of bed making a head start for the showers. On her way she lost her shirt and threw it towards James hoping to slow him down a little. Once she reached the showers she removed her panties with uncanny skill and was under the shower in a matter of seconds. She let the warm water wash over her perfectly sculpted body and craned her neck letting her long hair caress her back. We’re only taking a shower Violet. It’s just a shower, she reminded herself and kept her eyes closed anticipating James’ touch.
As Violet walked away James watched her ass dance and her breasts sway. Even without trying and even with Jennifer in control she was incredibly erotic. James thought, *We really should 'test' Jen's reactions in that body too... purely to see what happens.* whistlefiredevil

James stretched and followed Violet into the bathroom, took off his clothes and then stepped into the shower saying, "Let me do your back."

James poured some liquid soap into his hands and then rubbed it into Violet's shoulders and back, making as much skin contact as possible. Working his way down her back, he burned a bit of juice and had an erection by the time he'd reached her buttocks.

As Violet walked away James watched her ass dance and her breasts sway. Even without trying and even with Jennifer in control she was incredibly erotic. James thought, *We really should 'test' Jen's reactions in that body too... purely to see what happens.* whistlefiredevil

James stretched and followed Violet into the bathroom, took off his clothes and then stepped into the shower saying, "Let me do your back."

James poured some liquid soap into his hands and then rubbed it into Violet's shoulders and back, making as much skin contact as possible. Working his way down her back, he burned a bit of juice and had an erection by the time he'd reached her buttocks.

James’ hands sent waves of pleasure over her body which showed immediate response in her erect nipples. Violet moaned quietly and enjoyed his exploring hands. She was astonished how easily she got aroused and it took her every erg of willpower she had to resist turning around and kissing him pationately which would surely end in another lovemaking session. Violet forced herself to enjoy his caress but not let it go further than actually having intercourse – it was not that she didn’t want to but she had to find a way to resist – to make clear that she could stay in control if she wanted to.But god he is so wonderful

She clenched her fists and hit the wall of the shower harder than she wanted damaging the tiles. “God…”, she whispered and struggled but she felt herself fail to resist. Maybe she shouldn’t have closed her eyes as images of James making love to her took over. Suddenly she turned around and thrust her bounteous chest out aching for his touch. I… can’t… resist… “Please, James… I need you.”, she panted stroking his erect member with one hand.Why can't I resist? were her last thoughts and James would've seen tears running down her cheeks if they weren't under the shower.

James continued to teasingly stroke Violet's back when she broke a tile. He thought, *Whoops. Jen isn't used to V's strength. Maybe not used to feeling what V feels either.*

Suddenly she turned around and thrust her bounteous chest out aching for his touch. I… can’t… resist… “Please, James… I need you.”, she panted stroking his erect member with one hand.Why can't I resist? were her last thoughts and James would've seen tears running down her cheeks if they weren't under the shower.
James replied, "I'd love to."

James bent down and gripped Violet's upper thighs. In a display of raw, impossible strength he lifted her up so she was sitting on his hands. Leaning her against himself and spreading her legs wide James let her guide him inside of her, then shifting his grip a bit he pressed against the back of her bottom, locking the two of them together and forcing himself as deep into her as possible.

For a long moment he kept the two of them motionless and locked together. Then using his hands to press them together and then apart, he started a rhythm...

“Please, James. I need you.”, she panted stroking his erect member with one hand.Why can't I resist? were her last thoughts and James would've seen tears running down her cheeks if they weren't under the shower.

James replied, "I'd love to."

For a long moment he kept the two of them motionless and locked together. Then using his hands to press them together and then apart, he started a rhythm...

Violet felt like she had tapped on an electric current. James held her unlike any man could ever accomplish and for a moment only their breathing and the ripple of the shower could be heard. With her mouth half opened she tensed within his grip and put her hands on his mighty shoulders shoving her large breasts even closer to him. Her nails dug deep into his meaty muscles and she was caught in a voiceless scream of ecstasy – then he started moving.

Myriads of ecstatic explosions sent her to orgasmic heaven and subconsciously she spread her senses around her tapping on James’ own arousal. In communion with his lust Violet merged the two lovers into a spiralling emotional rollercoaster that would remain branded forever in their memories. Violet opened her eyes which sparkled intensely and bent down to kiss her lover. She wanted to suck him in, to remain in that embrace forever and never let go. I just can’t resist him… must find a way…, but she couldn’t stop, didn’t want to stop.

James' world exploded in a total sensory overload of orgasmic pleasure. Dimly he was aware of thrusting into Violet, of her breasts pressing against him, and of falling forward and pinning her against the wall. He or maybe she grunted/shouted/gasped/screamed in ecstasy.

An eternity later the world narrowed to the two of them and the shower and he finally finished falling to his knees. He tried to keep his grip on Violet's ass locking them together but the position was awkward. After a moment with the shower still pouring water on them he broke the kiss and came up for air.

James struggled to say, "Wow..."

Violet was still gasping her huge breasts heaving with her laboured breaths. Inside she was still burning and glowing – a strange cocktail of elation, ecstasy, pleasure and exhaustion. Violet still held on to the emotional connection she had established and barely noticed how James broke the kiss and unlocked the embrace. The shower was slowly running dry, a precaution the Captain had arranged to save resources and soon only a few droplets fell down on Violets body. She opened her eyes which sparkled intensely reflecting the quantum she had spent and looked at James with a mixture of conflicting emotions and cut the connection to prevent him from feeling her conflict. She loved him, longed for him, wanted him and she didn’t care about anything else. She felt how this part of her being which had no boundaries in the past was a beast she could barely control. Disappointed at her inability to refuse James she had to force herself to look away and think about something that had no to do with having sex with him.

After a short moment she smiled at him and just formed the word “wow” with her lips but couldn’t give it voice. How could she ever refuse him? Even now, aware of herself she felt how her body still longed and ached for more. It was like a constant pressure that kept her going, like a thirst that was unquenchable. The only difference was that after giving it some release the desire was tolerable and easier to resist but it was never gone.

“You have to help me James.”, she finally managed to say. “You have to help me resist this urge. Even now as I watch you, watch the droplets of water slowly running over your skin and your awesome body I can’t help but imagine being intimate with you again. And if not I’d feel tempted to spike your desire to sleep with me. I’d have to change back to Jennifer to… to make it stop.”, there was something like regret in her eyes and hope he would understand.

“You have to help me James.”, she finally managed to say. “You have to help me resist this urge. Even now as I watch you, watch the droplets of water slowly running over your skin and your awesome body I can’t help but imagine being intimate with you again. And if not I’d feel tempted to spike your desire to sleep with me. I’d have to change back to Jennifer to… to make it stop.”, there was something like regret in her eyes and hope he would understand.
James nodded, gave a smile mixed with regret and satisfaction. He commented,

"I'm here to help you. But I agree, play time is over, at least for now. Time to get dressed..."

James carefully shifted Violet down to the floor and turned off what was left of the water as he opened the shower door and got out. He moved out of Violet's line of view and started to towel himself dry. From somewhere outside the shower he asked,

"This is all new for you. You should shift back to Jen if you need to."

"I'm here to help you. But I agree, play time is over, at least for now. Time to get dressed..."

James carefully shifted Violet down to the floor and turned off what was left of the water as he opened the shower door and got out. He moved out of Violet's line of view and started to towel himself dry. From somewhere outside the shower he asked,

"This is all new for you. You should shift back to Jen if you need to."

Is he even listening? Violet asked herself feeling even more disappointed. Maybe it was his way of dealing with it. Fuck her if he or she wanted to and 'change back' to Jennifer if it was convenient.

Violet slowly stood up and stared at her reflection on the wet tiles. Her body was 'wired' to this – James was right about that and slowly it dawned on her what consequences that could mean. She would always be slave to her desires and everyone who saw her would long to be with her. James wanted to help, she knew he was sincere about that but his understanding of 'help' was giving her satisfaction. At least that’s what she thought. She had to talk with JoAnna and Jill, maybe they would understand the real 'problem' she was having.

Violet stepped out of the shower after she had towelled herself dry and went to her wardrobe picking randomly a tank top and some jeans. The top was hopelessly too small for her and the jeans clung tight around her thighs and ass – she needed to get some clothes that fit her because everything she had was Jennifer’s size. Better pick a jacket unless I want to cause a riot.

“I’m ready, honey.”, she said waiting at the door for James to pick her up. He never noticed what was going on inside of her and she didn’t show it putting her most beautiful smile on.

James put on his spare clothes and met Violet at the door. He noticed her smile, and tight clothes, and had an excellent idea of what curves they concealed. James said,

"You look great! Good enough to eat..." James winked and continued,

"...but I'm getting hungry for some real food. The girls are probably out by the forge." James felt great, life was good.

The two of them walked over and Jillian started putting away the tools as JoAnna met them part way. JoAnna looked considerably relieved to see Violet walking around. She said,

"I'm glad to see you up. You gave us a real scare there, is everything all right?"

Violet was still brooding with her thoughts and let herself be guided to the girls by James while she leaned on him. Being close to him gave her goose bumps and actually felt quite soothing. As soon as she saw JoAnna her mood changed instantly and she wanted to run to her and embrace her, kiss her and tell her how glad she was to see her.

Shaking her head she had to clear her mind from the following fantasies of them being intimate. She smiled at JoAnna reflecting her relieved look and hugged her carefully. “I’m glad to see you, too. I was…”, she was struggling for the right words. “Can we go inside? I don’t want to talk here about that.”

JoAnna said "OK", and walked back to the Forge and helped Jillian close up. James squeezed Violet's hand then left to assist. The loose tools got locked up, but much of the heavier equipment was apparently judged to be too heavy to bother with.

A few minutes later all of them were walking back to Violet's, James with a sack of food that he opened and started eating in route.

Upstairs in her room Violet removed the jacket and threw it on her bed. She waited for everyone to make themselves comfortable and tried to formulate a start of what she wanted to say but failed miserably. She wished she could just make them understand without saying anything. After a moment of awkward silence Violet decided to sit next to Jo and Jill and simply said what was on her mind.

“I had a fight with Violet. She was starting to take too much control of my life. At first I liked it but lately she had become obsessed and almost self destructive. Well, actually she tried to get rid of me… I mean of Jennifer, the ‘real’ me.”, she shook her head and looked helplessly at James, “God, this sounds so stupid.”

„Part of what was Violet is still me – will always be. She was someone I always wanted to be. I still - I don’t want to lose you.”, she addressed both women and James.

After taking another deep breath she continued, “Actually… I need you more than ever. I may have gotten rid of Violet’s more carnal side but even with my own will it is extremely difficult for me to keep in control… to fight this desire to – to be with you – intimately, sexually.”, she stressed every word and looked at the women’s eyes. Her own eyes reflected exactly how she felt inside and if she didn’t know that this wasn’t appropriate she would’ve lounged herself at Jo and kissed her passionately.

“I need to find a way to be with you without falling to my urges and desires. I want to run this club, I want to contribute to the community with my skills and abilities… and I want to learn how to fight because we can’t just rely on James alone.”

Both JoAnna and Jillian paused, this was a lot to take in. After a moment Jillian said,

"Learning to fight is easy. You already have the strength and several teachers, all you need is time and training. Umm..." Jillian paused, not quite sure what to say next. JoAnna broke in with,

"Violet, sorry, I mean Jennifer, are you saying when you merged with Violet you became a sex addict?"

Violet struggled to find the right words biting her lips which made her look rather cute for a moment. “I’d say I’m an emotion-addict… with sex being a very strong stimulant.”

Then she frowned and added, “That sounds like a lame excuse doesn’t it? I fear while I’m in this ‘form’ I’m going to be very easily aroused. I’m trying to fight it but it is not easy. I can understand now why Violet was like she was. That’s why I need you – I don’t want to end up being dependent on this. I know I could just change back to Jennifer – which I’m going to do anyways because I want to keep it secret, but as Violet I can do more, fight and defend. I feel more secure, less vulnerable.”

Violet took a short break before she continued, “I may not be the model defender of humankind but I believe there must be a reason for all this. I do have some useful powers. I can sense human emotions and manipulate them. Violet has taken advantage of that ability for her own ends and needs but I can do much more than that. I can relief emotional pain, make people feel less scared if necessary. It sounds not like such a great thing but that’s what I can do. I’m really grateful to have met James and both of you because you are the ones that make my life even remotely possible. And if you help me establish my club and keep this little charade with Violet and Jennifer up I’d be very thankful.”

James added,

"She's saying she's not immune to her own powers. Sort of like my skin would make surgery impossible. Violet doesn't just know what we feel, she feels it herself. So if I feel lust for her, she returns the favor."

Both women look a little blank, from how James and Violet are behaving they know there's a catch, but neither quite see it.

"Where it starts getting scary is I feel lust for her all the time, and after we go down it avalanches." JoAnna started to look concerned and sympathetic while Jillian got a more poker faced expression. James continued,

"And it's not just me, or even just us I think. It's probably everyone." James looked at Violet for confirmation.

JoAnna said, "Jennifer, what can we, should we do to help?"

“You can help me resist when I should. I want to stay with you and James. I would love to get that club running, but not with the intention Violet had – to provide herself with ‘fresh meat’. I believe that the community needs a place for R&R, to find some distraction from the cruel world outside. And I need you to ‘supervise’ me, to make sure I don’t do something stupid which I could regret later. It’s challenging enough to have a healthy relationship with the three of you.”

Violet sighed again and reached out with her senses. She was starting to feel insecure and needed to know why Jillian was being so reserved.(ooc: activate Emp. Manip) “And while I’m ‘transformed’ I wouldn’t mind if you called me Violet – just to play it safe and avoid mistakes.”

Violet sighed again and reached out with her senses. She was starting to feel insecure and needed to know why Jillian was being so reserved.(ooc: activate Emp. Manip)
Jillian has a mix of emotions towards Violet. She's strongly, and sexually, attracted to Violet. There's also an element of grief/worry/fear; her previous lover wasn't strong enough to survive and she's worried Violet just said she isn't either.

Quote:
“You can help me resist when I should. I want to stay with you and James. I would love to get that club running, but not with the intention Violet had – to provide herself with ‘fresh meat’. I believe that the community needs a place for R&R, to find some distraction from the cruel world outside. And I need you to ‘supervise’ me, to make sure I don’t do something stupid which I could regret later. It’s challenging enough to have a healthy relationship with the three of you.”
While there's still an undercurrent of concern in Jillian, she mentally sighs and accepts the situation, or perhaps decides to play the cards she has. Jillian commented with an ironic amusement,

"So we play the role of jealous lovers." JoAnna suppressed a smile while James appeared to miss the joke.

Quote:
“And while I’m ‘transformed’ I wouldn’t mind if you called me Violet – just to play it safe and avoid mistakes.”
James added,

"And we want Jennifer to remain a refuge for Violet, and Violet a hole card for Jennifer. Neither of those are possible if they're publicly the same person."

Jillian asked,

"So what's next then?"

James added,

"And we want Jennifer to remain a refuge for Violet, and Violet a hole card for Jennifer. Neither of those are possible if they're publicly the same person."

Jillian asked,

"So what's next then?"

„You are not mad at me? I felt something there for a moment, Jill – we can talk about it if you want to.”, Violet tried to sound as sincere as possible. The girls got really troubled because of the recent events and she didn’t realize how much they really loved her.

Giving Jill some more time to think about it, Violet just picked up here question, “What’s next? Well – maybe we should celebrate this with a nice meal? I still have something in store for special cases here which I can cook for us and I’m sure I still have a bottle of wine or two, too.”, Violet didn’t wait for an answer and walked over to the kitchen in her quarters. “Make yourselves comfortable… and I could need a helping hand here.”

Archived