Aberrant: Dead Rising - Friday Night Frolic [Mature]

The Fine Balance

Violet felt James taking action again and closed her eyes in pleasure awaiting his revigored manhood inside of her. She felt his thrusts getting deeper and deeper which brought her quickly to the verge of orgasm.

Something felt odd though. Her body changed... she knew she'd adapt to James' desire but this time it was different. Her breasts bounced less buoyant as she saw them shrink considerably. Her hair got shorter and darker and she got smaller in proportion until she resembled Jennifer.

What the... he really prefers her?

"You... you changed me to look like her!? Is this what you really want?", Violet's voice sounded derisively. She was too dumbfounded by what just happened. "You could fuck the most perfect woman and you prefer her... I can't believe this...", Violet almost laughed.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Violet considered for a moment to make James suffer for his insolence but decided against it. She knew she could make him suffer even more if she handled this differently.

Looking down at herself she resented how she looked like. Jennifers frail body, even though enhanced with her abilities felt wrong... and weak. Almost pathetic. She wasn't enjoying this too much and quickly pushed James over the edge.

Once he was finished she waited for him to regain his composure. Her eyes searching his with scornful zeal. "Now would you be so kind and tell me what the hell is wrong with you, Mister?". The mood around her changed drastically as her own anger and frustration reflected through her and spread across the room.

James thought, *Well, that didn't take long. Our first fight.*

James said, "I got tied up and seriously tormented by a woman who stayed just out of reach. I was under her... and never finished. I think it's natural to want her under me. Jealous?"

Violet looked incredously at James, "Now that's screwed up.", her voice was sarcastic. "Jennifer hates how she looks. She is self conscious about everything... don't you get it? She wants to be me. This...", Violet transformed to her physically stronger and dramatically more voluptous form, "this is what she wants to be like. You shouldn't encourage her to accept her old self, that won't work."

Violet was angry but also intrigued by James' behaviour. She relaxed the tension and felt more comfortable, especially now that she changed back to her preferred shape. She wasn't so sure about the last part of what she said. There was a moment when Jennifer was in control when Violet wasn't so sure if she could regain control... that thought scared her... she didn't like that and if James found out...

James laid down next to Violet and said,

"You took over during sex, I’m a determined guy, of course I’d want to continue. And yes, I also want you... very much." James aimlessly explored one of Violet's breasts with one finger.

"You are the most attractive woman I have ever met. You're the hottest woman I have ever seen, even including girly magazines. You may very well be the best looking woman on the planet. Of course she wants to be you. JoAnna wants to be you. Every woman here wants to be you. Every man wants to screw your brains out every time you move your marvelous ass.” James finger wanders over Violet’s hip to drive home that point. “That I do so makes me the luckiest man alive.”

“JoAnna, Jennifer, and Jillian are three beautiful women. But comparing themselves to you sets the bar impossibly high. Excluding you, they’re the first, second, and third most attractive women around. You are my mates.” James said that last word decisively. It was a fact like the Earth was round. His finger stopped on Violet’s waist and he rested his hand there.

“I hunt, gather, protect, fight, and kill for you. All of you. I’m going to try very hard to keep a healthy relationship up between you and me, and between you and the others.” Here James lifted himself up on one elbow and looked in Violet’s eyes.

“Jennifer is a part of you, or vice versa, or whatever. Point is if one of you gets pregnant, so does the other. If one of you becomes suicidal, then both of you are at risk. So I’m trying to help her work through her issues. Maybe she'll accept she’s going to live her sex life through you, or maybe she'll figure out she only thinks she’s ugly because some ass tried to rape her. But leaving her alone and hurting seems counter survival as well as poor behavior. You’re family.”

James pauses and waits to see how Violet reacts to this.

Violet listened very closely to what James had to say, her eyes remained focused on his face and it seemed for the first time that lust and physical attraction was secondary to her. James was sincere in general but his argument was rather weak at some points. She smiled at him less of apprehension more because it made her laugh how he reasoned.

"I understand your point but saying you're a determined guy is hilarious. Get me one guy in this room who would've walked away without 'finishing' and I show you a yellow sky.", Violet surpressed a laugh and shifted her head just slightly to give him a better view of her face and body.

As she spoke her body changed. Her hair got darker, almost black like JoAnna's her breasts perked up as if they were filled with silicone but shrank in proportion, her face took features similar to those of JoAnna's - "You see, you don't need the others if you can have me...", the transformation seemed finished as she changed yet again, her hair lightening up to a brunette tone, her breasts shrank further and lost their unnatural perkiness but remained pert, her hips slimmed and she got shorter overall. She looked very much like Jennifer now, "... because I can be...", as if she was in a perpetual state of transformation her body made another this time rather dramatic change as she grew taller and muscular like a weight lifter until she reached the size and definition of Jill, even her face looked vaguely similar to Jill's, "... every woman you want me to be..."

Violet let that last sentence linger for a moment before she shifted to her preferred shape which was a stark contrast to Jill's buff body. "Jennifer and I may be part of each other, but she is by far not who I am. She wished she was me - and maybe that gave birth to my conscious self - and you don't have to lecture me about protecting her. Everything I do is protect her but I wont help her with her 'problems'. As you can see, she prefers to run away and let me handle things. Basically I'm the solution... I'm better... in all aspects."

This time it was Violet that paused and waited for James' reply.

James snorted in agreement at Violet's 'sky is yellow' comment but waited for Violet to finish. Finally he said,

"Granted about men in general, but I am more determined than most." James flexed a huge bicep as proof, "Ignore fighting hundreds of zombies for an anvil. When I was a baseline I decided to stop being a 90 pound weakling and built the muscles. Anyone can do this, but most don't follow through."

"Also granted about you being all women... although you'll have to not get pissed when my subconscious shifts you into someone else. But while *I* might not need them, I think *we* do. I'm gone for days at a time out hunting for goods. Are you going to be good by yourself when I'm gone? When it was just the three of us, Jo and Jill covered for each other. Now that we're four they'll cover for you."

"Do you really want to walk away from them?"

Violet furrowed her brows, "Who said anything about walking away from them? James, this is about you and me here. You're treating me like I was Jennifer and I'm telling you, that is not the case. And it's up to me when I do get pissed, especially if you turn me into her. If you want to fuck her, go ahead... but I suggest taking more time and care the next time. She is not me. But don't make me be her. That won't work." Violet lifted herself on one elbow like James did which made her large breasts cover the space between their bodies.

"James - I love you... and I love JoAnna and Jill. I'd never walk away from that. But if you try to fuck me then you'd better be here with me 100%. I'm into most kinks and games but don't try to take advantage of my abilities and make me look like one of your other lovers with my powers. If you want to sleep with Jo, go ahead and sleep with her, maybe call me and we have a threesome, but don't make me be her.", Violet put her other hand on his chest and traced her fingers along his pecs. Then she pouted a little and tried to look upset - which she wasn't.

James found himself getting distracted by Violet's breasts moving around and touching him. *Her face is up there.*

James responded,

"Understood, and more than fair." There was relief in James voice. This was a small spat and not a huge blow up. No lines had been drawn that he couldn't live with. He continued to talk and ran his hand down Violet's waist,

"For what it's worth I'm sorry. I mishandled the situation and got confused. I love you too."

James paid a small bit of juice to recover, and slid his hand over to cup Violet's ass and bring her close enough to feel his recovering length. He said,

"And now I'm here 110% and I'm going to try to fuck you." James kissed Violet deeply.

Violet enjoyed his kiss but unlocked quickly, "Hey hey hey, not so fast, stud. I'm not letting you get away so easily.", Violet teased while she shoved her breasts up which made them bulge against James' pecs. Her hand wandered up from his pecs to his shoulder and followed the outline of his hugely muscled arm until she reached his biceps where she stopped and lingered.

"I like your arms...", she said huskily, "Flex it for me."

She watched him flex his biceps as it grew to its powerful size. Smiling she said, "Again... and not so fast this time...".

As James obliged she slowly shoved one leg up between his legs until she reached his crotch where she carefully stopped. She could feel his envigored manhood between her thigh and stomach as it vainly tried to find entrance to her pussy.

"Now tell me... and be honest. Do you want to sleep with me... or do you want to be with Jennifer? I'm willing to give her a second chance...", Violet had locked him in a position where she could easily keep him aroused for an hour or two without ever entering her. He could, of course break free if he wanted to.

James replied with a hungry look in his eyes,

"I think I'll let Jennifer wait a bit for her second chance... giver her a chance to settle down..." James dropped his muscle man's arm pose and pushed Violet backwards to her back so her breasts were exposed. Then he reached over and cupped her far breast and stroked her nipple with his thumb. He said,

"And sleep wasn't really what I had in mind."

Violet arched her back to give James better access to her assets. She knew he would choose her - everything else wouldn't have made much sense. Jennifer wouldn't see anything of James anytime soon, she had to make sure of that.

"I want you to be slow - forceful but slow, James. Make every thrust count and watch my body respond. This is not only physical - I want you to go further than that. I'll do the same, ok?"

Her eyes wandered around his perfect body. She loved watching his muscles work. It seemed to her that they were just made for her, just made to please her. Violet wouldn't accept anything less than that. Her hands traced his shoulders and wandered down the insides of his torso caressing every single bulge of perfectly sculpted abdominals.

Violet's body glistened with sweat, she was ready for him, ready for making a connection that he'd never forget. This felt like destiny, as if their bodies where made for each other. Her nipples hardened and elongated in anticipation and she slightly spread her legs.

"Slowly... be aware of your body and mine."

James smiled and said,

"It'd be my pleasure." James picked up a heavy pillow and placed it under Violet's hips, raising them for better access. Then he locked eyes with Violet and slowly lowered himself onto her and inside her. He felt incredibly hard and she felt incredibly soft...

On some level he realized she was doing that 'magic' of hers again. He'd already had sex five times in the last few hours so his lust shouldn't be this high... and on that same level he approved.

Violet held James' eyes knowing that he would not only see her face but also see parts of her neck, her hair and her shoulders... maybe even a hint of cleavage of her perfect breasts. She felt his hard erection and the pillow helped a lot to reach maximum effect for his steady but slow thrusts.

She watched his face distort slightly with pleasure between gentle shoves of his powerful manhood. His breaths drew long and powerful drafts which made his lungs extend and expand his chest making him appear even more barrel chested. Her hands wandered up his mighty arms and tickling with her nails she followed the deep cut paths of hard defined muscles down to his large hands which she placed gently on her buoyant breasts.

With each second that passed he could feel the abundant mass of her breasts bouncing gently in tune with his thrusts. Shifting her position slightly she led the pillow slide a bit further up her ass changing the leverage James had but before he could readjust she had her hands on his large glutes and supported his thrusts with her arms. "Now hold still... let me push you inside... just watch me... love me..."

Still keeping eye contact James said, "Sure..." and stopped thrusting for the moment. James' grin was half pleasure, half frustration at stopping. Without looking he felt around Violet's breasts for her erect nipples and gave them a quarter twist between his thumbs and forefingers. Whenever Violet moved he changed the direction he was twisting to match her move.

Violet felt James’ mixed emotional state but she knew that frustration could be easily converted into pleasure, she just needed to hold on a little longer. She wanted him to worship her, she wanted that his thoughts, no matter what he was doing, would always return to her. He was the perfect mate, strong and enduring, caring and determined.

She continued to control the pace of his thrusts squeezing his steely buttocks as hard as she could every time she pushed him deep inside. He had placed his large hands on her breasts tracing their round fullness from the sides up to her nipples which he twisted playfully. She loved the attention he gave to her breasts, she loved that he did what she wanted to satisfy her and she was more than willing to give it back to him. As she breathed she seemed to inhale the charged atmosphere of their lovemaking session. Her senses were tweaked to the max, she felt James’ and her own emotions way beyond what words could describe and she revelled in the power it gave to her. Every slight change echoed within her and her body was constantly adapting to his desires even if the changes were barely visible.

Violet reached up with one hand to pull James’ head down for a long and passionate kiss. She released her grip from his firm ass and placed the other hand just an inch above his butt encouraging him with a squeeze of her thighs to take over again. James immediately responded with increased pace and she felt him getting even harder, even more determined. He wanted to screw her brains out.

As she gave him the most passionate kiss yet a strange tingle spread across her body starting in her breasts. Excitement made her heart pace faster but then confusion settled in. The almost overwhelming power of sensing all emotions around her faded into the background as she seemed to lose control of it. Violet wasn’t sure what was happening but it felt as if she was getting numb. The tingling continued along with the numbing effect making her feel like a drunk. She looked at James who seemed oblivious of the situation as he continued with his relentless thrusts.

She looked down at her body and saw the telltale signs of her transformation back to Jennifer. This can't be happening, not now! With a female grunt Violet struggled to reach out again and feel James’ emotional state. She could barely touch it and she knew that time was running out. Her once masterful control got sluggish and with a rather rough ‘jerk’ she pushed James and herself over the edge making them both climax in unison.

(ooc: emp. Manip. to maximize lust/pleasure using dying for power to get the quantum needed)

Violet slumped back going almost completely limp. Her arms felt heavy as did her body. There was almost no energy left in her body and the strain she had put for that last expression of power made her nose bleed. James rolled off her smiling blissfully unaware of what was happening. Violet felt the orgasmic climax fading away quickly as she tried to find a way out of the situation but her body didn’t obey her.

With an Herculean effort she reached for a blanket and managed to get out of the bed. She stumbled like a drunk towards the bathroom while she wrapped the blanket around her shrinking body.

“I need a shower… I join you later… downstairs, my love”, Violet put the last erg of energy she had into her voice which almost cracked at the end of the sentence. Entering the bathroom she managed to lock it behind her and slowly slumped to the floor. Powerless Violet watched as her body gradually changed back to Jennifer’s and with it her consciousness drifted away.

(ooc: spend one willpower to make it to the bathroom and the last point of quantum for “the Voice”)

I hope James didn’t notice… please…

Well satisfied, James got to his feet and headed towards the door with the thought,

*Simultaneous orgasm. Now that's a nifty power.*

*Wait. I'm naked. If I walk out there naked with a silly grin on my face Jill (if she's out there) will never let me hear the end of it.*

*Clothes are here... wait again. I'm all covered with sweat. Like I've been :cough: 'working out'... hmmm she did say she was going to take a shower. I guess I'll join her.*

James tried to open the door to the bathroom and found it locked. He knocked on it and raised his voice saying, "Hey! I Need A Shower Too! Want Some Company?"

(Silence)

James tried again saying, "HELLO!?!"

James considered, *Was she staggering this way? Slipped and hit her head? I didn't hear anything... but something is wrong...*

James tried yet again saying, "HELLO!?! Violet If You Don't Answer I'm Coming In!"

Truly concerned, James considered just kicking down the door but instead felt for, and found, a bathroom key on the top door jam. He fiddled with it for a moment and then unlocked the door and walked it.

Finding Violet Jennifer passed out on the floor with a nose bleed, he picked her up, carried her back to the bed and tried to wake her up.

"Jennifer?"

Jennifer moaned but slowly came back to consciousness. She looked at James and smiled at him saying weakly, "Did...you like it?"

Her nose was still bleeding and she coughed from the amount she had swallowed. Then she seemed to realize what was going on. She wasn't Violet anymore and she felt exhausted like never in her life before. "I...I'm so sorry... oh my god...", she was slowly panicking. Why didn't he leave like she told him to? She tried to change back to Violet but all it did was make her nose bleed even more. Oh my god, he mustn't find out...

Jennifer nodded slightly and felt an immediate sting in her head. She was really hurt but she didn't know how. "I... I...", she gasped for air. "I thought... I ... could make it."

She looked at James trying to find out what he thought... what he felt. Violet could do this so easily but I simply can't... even thinking was exhausting to her.

James answers to Jennifer's unconscious form,

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"..."

"..."

*Before the Zoms I'd take her to the hospital and they'd give her anti-stroke meds. As it is, we don't have them. Can novas heal this kind of thing? I think so. So if she wakes up she turns back to Violet and she should be fine, if not today then this week or so.*

*It's also possible she's just tired.*

*Is it also possible that I don't want to expose my naked lover to public embarrassment? Or that doing this would make it public that Jen and V are the same person?*

*Maybe. But we still come back to the Docs not being able to do anything for the worst case, and they're not needed for anything else.*

*So... what do I do? Hardest job in the world. I get to wait and watch.*

James walked back to the bathroom and came back to give Jennifer a sponge bath. He tried to position her so she wouldn't fall out of the bed and so that she was warm and comfortable, then he took a shower and got dressed.

In a few hours JoAnna and Jillian showed up and James explained the situation. They replaced him while he left to eat, then he came back and slept on a couch.

• 3 weeks later...

Jennifer dreamed. She was standing at the edge of a huge canyon. A storm was brewing around her and she could see someone close to her standing at the edge, too. As she took a step closer she recognised Violet. Violet’s hair fell perfectly around her perfect body almost withstanding the storm and Jennifer felt her heart jump in anxiety. Getting closer she saw Violet turning away from her, stumbling a few steps along the edge of the canyon.

“Stay away!” she said lifting a hand to her head as if she was in pain.

Jennifer came closer and put a hand on Violet’s shoulder forcing her to turn around. What she saw scared her at first – Violet was bleeding from her nose and her mouth and she looked like she had been devoid of rest for weeks. Violet’s face was still beautiful but it lacked the supernatural glow it radiated. Bloody tears swept down her cheeks and she tried in vain to push Jennifer away.

Jennifer felt unusually strong and confident around Violet. She even felt pity for her. “You went too far, Violet and I can’t let this happen to us… me. You tried to push me away but this is my life not yours. You are a part of me and I know you helped me to survive… but I think I’m ready to take things into my own hands now. You shouldn’t have hurt me like this. That was not right and you know it.”

Violet’s eyes flashed with anger and she struggled to push Jennifer away but her strength failed her. Frustrated she yelled at her, “You’d be dead without me, Jennifer! You are too weak… too pathetic to survive so you summoned me. A better version of you. I’m not letting you destroy this. James… James loves me not you. He told me so!”

Jennifer winced at Violet’s outburst. It was true. Without Violet she’d be dead. But Violet was taking too much control of her life. She was slowly tearing apart who Jennifer was until she had felt inadequate and even more insecure than before. This had to end and Jennifer knew there was only one way. “I know, Violet. But you are me and he loves me. I know that now, even more than you could imagine.” Jennifer put her hands on Violet’s shoulders and gently pushed her backwards. Violet tried furiously to break away and shove back but she was too weak. Panic gripped her and she saw that Jennifer was pushing her towards the edge of the canyon. “Stop it! Jennifer, please! Stop!”

Weakness swept over Violet’s body and she was powerless… and then she lost her footing and fall backwards into the gaping maw of the canyon. A voiceless scream was painted on Violet’s face and her hands were reaching for Jennifer in vain.

Jennifer looked down the canyon and saw Violet fall until she dissipated, almost dissolving into nothingness. She closed her eyes and swallowed down the mixture of feelings she felt. There was pity, love, hatred and anger but also relief. She was going to be herself again, herself and Violet at once – without struggle for domination.

Jennifer opened her eyes and smiled weakly at James. “I love you.”

Jennifer dreamed. She was standing at the edge of a huge canyon. A storm was brewing around her and she could see someone close to her standing at the edge, too. As she took a step closer she recognised Violet. Violet’s hair fell perfectly around her perfect body almost withstanding the storm and Jennifer felt her heart jump in anxiety. Getting closer she saw Violet turning away from her, stumbling a few steps along the edge of the canyon.

“Stay away!” she said lifting a hand to her head as if she was in pain.

Jennifer came closer and put a hand on Violet’s shoulder forcing her to turn around. What she saw scared her at first – Violet was bleeding from her nose and her mouth and she looked like she had been devoid of rest for weeks. Violet’s face was still beautiful but it lacked the supernatural glow it radiated. Bloody tears swept down her cheeks and she tried in vain to push Jennifer away.

Jennifer felt unusually strong and confident around Violet. She even felt pity for her. “You went too far, Violet and I can’t let this happen to us… me. You tried to push me away but this is my life not yours. You are a part of me and I know you helped me to survive… but I think I’m ready to take things into my own hands now. You shouldn’t have hurt me like this. That was not right and you know it.”

Violet’s eyes flashed with anger and she struggled to push Jennifer away but her strength failed her. Frustrated she yelled at her, “You’d be dead without me, Jennifer! You are too weak… too pathetic to survive so you summoned me. A better version of you. I’m not letting you destroy this. James… James loves me not you. He told me so!”

Jennifer winced at Violet’s outburst. It was true. Without Violet she’d be dead. But Violet was taking too much control of her life. She was slowly tearing apart who Jennifer was until she had felt inadequate and even more insecure than before. This had to end and Jennifer knew there was only one way. “I know, Violet. But you are me and he loves me. I know that now, even more than you could imagine.” Jennifer put her hands on Violet’s shoulders and gently pushed her backwards. Violet tried furiously to break away and shove back but she was too weak. Panic gripped her and she saw that Jennifer was pushing her towards the edge of the canyon. “Stop it! Jennifer, please! Stop!”

Weakness swept over Violet’s body and she was powerless… and then she lost her footing and fall backwards into the gaping maw of the canyon. A voiceless scream was painted on Violet’s face and her hands were reaching for Jennifer in vain.

Jennifer looked down the canyon and saw Violet fall until she dissipated, almost dissolving into nothingness. She closed her eyes and swallowed down the mixture of feelings she felt. There was pity, love, hatred and anger but also relief. She was going to be herself again, herself and Violet at once – without struggle for domination.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
James gave her a very relieved smile back and said,

"I love you too." James let felt a great weight slide off him. Many of the nastier possibilities were now moot.

James asked, "Ah... so how are you? What just happened?"

Jennifer sighed and smiled at James. "Violet tried to take too much control of my life. She was starting to get destructive and that is something I never wanted. I finally learned to trust you and Jo and Jill of course, too. Violet slowly realized that I was more and more in peace with myself. That I had accepted who I was. It sounds crazy, I know. But I don't know how to explain myself better."

She laid her hands around his neck and kissed him. "I'm in charge now and I'll stay in charge."

Jennifer kissed him pationately and undormed. James could feel her change, getting taller and he could feel how her breasts pushed into his chest as they grew in size. Her hair grew longer and turned blonde. Once the transformation was complete she released from the kiss and gave him a hug. "See? I'm still in charge.". She smiled at him beaming with joy.

James put his hands around Jennifer's waist and kissed her back, but in the back of his mind was thought that the last time they'd tried this it hadn't worked out well. Half seriously he says,

"I'm tempted to give you a physical... I was worried pretty worried you'd had a stroke."

James considered, *So she's realized there is no such person as Violet... there's only Jennifer. Acid test would be violence or sex... but let's go slow and see where she wants to take this. If she wants to walk around for a while as a nova I'll let her ease into the situation.*

James waits to see what Jennifer/Violet wants to do.

Violet smiled gleefully at James and she almost lifted him off the ground to express her joy. The usual cloud of emotional tweaking to her desires was gone instead she just sensed the emotions around her but didn’t take action on a subconscious level.

“Where are Jo and Jill? We need to tell them. I just hope that they’re still… ok with our arrangement. Most of it was Violet’s doing… well, mine, sort of, but different. Does that make any sense?”, Violet looked almost cute as she chewed nervously on her underlip.

James raised an eyebrow and said, "Jillian is out at the Forge. I'm not sure where JoAnna is, she's supposed to spell me in an hour or two."

James asked, "Before we approach them, how much has changed? I'm guessing you're more... stable I guess is the right word." From James' mental tone he considers this a good thing... but wasn't entirely opposed to Violet's obsessions. He continued,

"Ah... I know you were sleeping with both of them. I guess the real question is, how much of that was her and how much was you?"

Violet pouted a little as she tried to find an answer to James’ question, “I’m not entirely sure. I think they are both breathtakingly beautiful and even with Violet gone I still feel easily aroused. It’s like this body is totally wired for pleasure. I can control it but it’s like having to put a foot on the break all the time. That’s really strange. I can tell that I would never make out with them if I changed back, but right now…”, she smiled at him with a new found sparkle in her eyes. “I’d say I’d give it a try.”

Her smile suddenly faded and she put on a more serious expression, “Do you think I’m crazy?”

James considered that question for a moment and then said,

"Not really. Seriously hot blooded and bi-sexual, but not crazy. If you weren't a nova I'd call it a way to cope with a crazy world. As it is... some of what Violet did she did because she was only part of a whole personality. Some of it because she had that body."

James looked at the body in question and felt more than a flicker of interest. He'd dressed Jennifer so she'd been decent, but only barely so. Violet wearing the same clothes was decidedly less than decent. The undersides of her breasts were showing below her now too tight shirt and her underwear was also much tighter. James considered and continued,

"I am a little concerned with how stable this shift is, " (Half a lie, half a truth) "... before we talk to the girls we might want to be really sure that Violet is really gone." James lightly brushed the underside of Violet's breasts with the back of his fingers, not so much stroking them as tracing them.

He looked in Violet's eyes with a interested look in his eyes and said, "And I can only think of only one real test for that."

Violet felt a spike of excitement rushing through her body at the prospect of having sex with James. Her immediate bodily response made her nipples poke through the shirt and she couldn’t remove the grin she had in her face.

“I can feel your desire, James. This is really interesting.”, Violet’s excitement grew as if it was her first time. “I feel so… strong and vital, it’s amazing. This body is un- fucking -believable.”, she kissed him expressing her joy and building desire. She felt his response as his hands palmed her magnificent breasts and his fingers carefully twitched her nipples.

“And I can tell that you like to put me to a test very much. But the real test would be if you slept with Jennifer.”, she looked into his eyes and waited for a short moment. There was a deep hungry desire to just let go but unlike before she remained in control of it, even though it took her every ounce of willpower she had. Her longing eyes remained locked with his as James felt her shift under his hands. Her eyes lost their vibrant Violet color and darkened to a deep brown and her breasts shrank from their humongous size to a more manageable handful. She trusted James completely and laid her head on his broad chest as she got smaller, her arms slid down to caress his muscular pecs and traced further down along the outsides of his abs. “Please be careful, I’m not as robust as Violet is”

• 2 weeks later...

As Violet's breasts shrank into Jennifer's under his hands James reflected he'd wanted Jennifer for a while. He'd wanted to feel her screaming in pleasure below him, not just because she was beautiful, but because she was his woman. He knew it, she knew it, she’d wanted him… and she'd always been maddeningly out of his reach. He'd been happy with Violet in his bed but on some primal level he'd wanted to put his mark on her.

Jennifer gasped a bit as he handled her breasts and James considered. Since it looked like she wasn’t shifting back into Violet, James decided he’d give her a real test. He stepped closer and pulled her shirt over her head. Standing there in just her panties Jennifer’s beasts swayed and she crossed her arms protectively over them then let her arms drop and presented herself for James’ approval. The wolfish look in his eyes told her he approved indeed.

James said, “I’d carry you to the bed but its right here. We’re seeing what happens when you really lose control right?” With a somewhat devilish expression on his face James took off his shirt, showing off his body builder muscles and continued, “I know just thing.” James eased both of them down to the bed and stripped his pants off as Jennifer removed her panties.

James started stroking Jennifer, just exploring, then let his lips follow his hands. Then he let his hand arouse and then again followed it with his lips. By the time he was sucking on a nipple his hand was between her legs, probing and stroking. After a few minutes Jennifer was gasping and he could tell she was climaxing. Just when she was signaling that she couldn’t take any more… James rolled her on her back and brought her to her hands and moved behind her. She was already half screaming as he started inside her.

Jennifer was helplessly out of control. James knew what he did and he had the stamina and endurance to follow it through to the end. To her it felt like the first time. Even though she wasn't a virgin anymore it still had the flavour of first time after she became. And this time Violet wouldn't just take over because she was too afraid of getting hurt again. This time she felt something she never felt before - she trusted James and she loved him.

As she orgasmed she almost fell unconscious overwhelmed but the power of the act but James didn't stop. He slowed down just a little, just enough to keep her on the edge of consciousness and of what was still a pleasurable experience. She had to turn around unable to support herself anylonger on her hands and she wanted to see him. Watch him explore her body and watch his body as he made love to her.

James was picking up pace again and he quickly brought her back to blissful orgasm. She was gasping for air, barely able to breath and yelped at him to stop. "I... can't... oh... please... no... more... ohmygod... James...", she couldn't talk anymore and just moaned as orgasmic spasm after spasm rocked her body.

Even super human stamina has it's limits; James shouted as he climaxed and clenched Jennifer close to him as he came inside her.

James briefly considered spending some juice and starting over but instead eased them down on the bed to lay spoon fashion still locked intimately together.

He enjoyed the after glow and thought, *All hail the conquering hero... although this was truly Jennifer's victory. She's beaten her inner demons.*

After a bit James said in congratulation and admiration,

"You were great, and you didn't break. With what we did, if you could change against your will you would have."

Jennifer enjoyed the warm afterglow and his steady breath on her neck. He held her secure and tight and she knew he would protect her no matter what. “I must confess I felt tempted to change because she is so much more…”, she was unable to express what was actually different, “it’s amazing and even that doesn’t come close to describe it.”

Jennifer cuddled herself even tighter to James and sighed, “What a crazy world this has become. I always wanted to be special but I never imagined it to be like this. It’s the end of the world and I think I’ve got the most useless powers of us all. I can’t do much to stop the zombies and I know nothing about fighting. I keep asking myself ‘why me?’. Sometimes I feel like the most selfish person on the planet.”

I better change back, don’t want to get pregnant just now

James could feel how Jennifer changed. Her body stretched and filled out from her petite frame to Violet’s trademark voluptuousness. The change was even more thrilling to her since she now was fully in control of it and with her change her awareness expanded, she felt James ebbing arousal and satisfied emotional state. Her exhaustion ceased as her superhuman metabolism and stamina kicked in and suddenly she was even ready to go for another round but she decided against it. Concentrating on her body she purged herself from James seed to prevent pregnancy and reached back with one hand to touch his cheek. “Don’t worry, I’m still ‘me’ – I just needed to take care of something.”

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
Jennifer enjoyed the warm afterglow and his steady breath on her neck. He held her secure and tight and she knew he would protect her no matter what. “I must confess I felt tempted to change because she is so much more…”, she was unable to express what was actually different, “it’s amazing and even that doesn’t come close to describe it.”
James chuckled, "Yeah, I know. But the question was whether or not you had a choice."

Quote:
Jennifer cuddled herself even tighter to James and sighed, “What a crazy world this has become. I always wanted to be special but I never imagined it to be like this. It’s the end of the world and I think I’ve got the most useless powers of us all. I can’t do much to stop the zombies and I know nothing about fighting. I keep asking myself ‘why me?’. Sometimes I feel like the most selfish person on the planet.”
James replied seriously,

"Making people feel good is underrated." Perhaps to remind her how good she'd made him feel, James brushed the palm of his hand against Jennifer's flat stomach then let it rest just under her breasts, "Despair is one of the big problems we face. Keeping people sane is a big thing. We have almost as much to fear from each other than from them."

"But you're pretty strong. You could learn to fight without too much trouble. Actually you 'should' learn that, just to have it as an option."

Quote:
I better change back, don’t want to get pregnant just now

James could feel how Jennifer changed. Her body stretched and filled out from her petite frame to Violet’s trademark voluptuousness. The change was even more thrilling to her since she now was fully in control of it and with her change her awareness expanded, she felt James ebbing arousal and satisfied emotional state. Her exhaustion ceased as her superhuman metabolism and stamina kicked in and suddenly she was even ready to go for another round but she decided against it. Concentrating on her body she purged herself from James seed to prevent pregnancy and reached back with one hand to touch his cheek. “Don’t worry, I’m still ‘me’ – I just needed to take care of something.”
Violet's larger breasts spilled over James hand, but she felt his mental 'tone' become concerned. James asked,

"That sounded ominous; Did I hurt you?"

Originally Posted By: Courier
James chuckled, "Yeah, I know. But the question was whether or not you had a choice."

Violet slowly shifted half out of James' embrace and layed on her back to see his face. She still had one hand gently caressing his cheek while she smiled at him. "You've made it possible and I'm so thankful for that. I feel almost reborn.", she gave him a little kiss.

James replied seriously,

"Making people feel good is underrated." Perhaps to remind her how good she'd made him feel, James brushed the palm of his hand against Jennifer's flat stomach then let it rest just under her breasts, "Despair is one of the big problems we face. Keeping people sane is a big thing. We have almost as much to fear from each other than from them."

"But you're pretty strong. You could learn to fight without too much trouble. Actually you 'should' learn that, just to have it as an option."

"Would you teach me how to fight? I want to be able to defend myself and protect Jill and Jo if things get rough and you're not around. I think I'm stronger than you assume. Violet has never really used her strength but I'm not reluctant as she was."

Violet's larger breasts spilled over James hand, but she felt his mental 'tone' become concerned. James asked,

"That sounded ominous; Did I hurt you?"

"No love, you didn't", she had to stiffle a laugh. "But I don't want to get pregnant just yet. Which doesn't mean that I don't want children from you - it's just not the right moment I think. I hope you're not disappointed, it's only that I'd like to have some place we can call home which is remotely secure before I give birth to our children.", she looked at his eyes with as much sincerety as his 'tone' was worried.

Archived