Aberrant: Dead Rising - Friday Night Frolic [Mature]

The Fine Balance

Originally Posted By: Courier
Jillian and Violet both screamed primally as Violet's link had them climax as one. The scream went on and on but as Jillian lost control she pulled her hand out. As it ended she collapsed on top of Violet with her muscles still shaking.

Violets own muscles spasmed from the extreme feedback she caused and she smiled to herself embracing Jill with her arms and nestling her head between her large breasts. As Violet relaxed she let her muscles shrink to her former size and sighed happily.

that was extraordinary good... I can't wait to try this with James and one of the girls... make that with both of the girls

Knowing that Jill would be out for a while Violet gently stroke her hair with one hand while she traced the landscape of Jill's muscled back with her other hand. She imagined what it would be like if the girls 'became' too and wondered if Jill had the same desire like JoAnna had.

If people start thinking that they gain powers when they sleep with me... the thought made Violet giggle as she imagined the chaos it could incite. Better not, but its tempting...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a long moment Jillian stirs (OOC: 6 dice in Endurance) and says,

"Wow! Just, wow! That was intense!." Jillian languidly moved her hands over Violet's muscles, more exploring than trying to arouse.

Out in the courtyard James walked over to JoAnna, who saw him approach and asked,

"Are they all right..."

James swept her into his arms and kissed her soundly, after a moments surprise she returned it. When they came up air James put an arm around her waist and started walking them towards the tent they'd set up to keep the rain off their gear.

JoAnna realized,

*Someone found Violet and Jillian in bed together... and is going to prove his manhood? I could stop him... or I could test test whether I'm really a lesbian. :Amusement: Sounds like fun, let's exchange some bodily fluids... maybe this time I'll become.*

Stepping into the tent James zipped the door shut and both of them started to take off their clothes.

As Violet felt Jill stir on top of her she concentrated and transformed back to her muscular shape knowing that Jill would enjoy that much more. Still stroking her hair she said dreamily “You can say that again. I’m so happy that you didn’t put up a fight… you got me worried there downstairs for a moment.”

She closed her eyes and enjoyed Jill’s tender touch. “Like I said, I’m not trying to replace James… I just want to be part of the family.”

Jillian said a little defensively,

"I was expecting a fight... but yeah, I should have trusted JoAnna's judgment and not just rushed in. You two are right, this will work out... Sister." Jillian said that last word with more than a trace of amusement and she briefly cupped Violet's breast. Violet's emotion sensing power told her there was also a buried grief there. Jillian moved on and said,

"You have James' strength... does that mean you bounce bullets? That'd annoy JoAnna." Jillian sounded interested but amused by JoAnna's potential predicament. She watched Violet's muscles grow and swell with interest and said,

"Now that's a good trick! You're all buffed out, it looks good on you." Jillian outlined a muscle by stroking it with her fingers and asked, "Does this make you stronger?"

In the tent JoAnna was kneeling on a fur rug and indulging in her obsession. She wanted infection and James couldn't give blood, so she'd had to find other ways to expose herself to "the nova virus". Balanced against that there were some sex acts she didn't care for or enjoy. In practice this meant she gave James blow jobs when she could. He enjoyed it and "increasing her exposure" satisfied her on some fundamental level she didn't care to examine.

She'd gotten good at it, she'd had lots of practice. James let out a hoarse yell as he finished and she looked up at him with a satisfied smirk of a smile.

James let go of her head and sat down beside JoAnna. He worked at taking off the rest of her clothes and said, "I've been meaning to tell you. After I had sex with Violet I noticed my powers had increased."

JoAnna gave James a look of why are you mentioning another woman after what we just did then she processed what he'd said and blinked in surprise. This was important. She said, "Wait, she can do that? Increase power? Is that like, one of her gifts?"

James cupped one of JoAnna's breasts and kneaded it as he replied, "I don't think it's that simple. Near as I can tell what she does is increase emotion. But emotion interacts with nova powers. So basically, yeah, it's one of her gifts."

JoAnna got a very thoughtful look on her face belying the fact that her nipples were at full attention and she was breathing harder. She said, "Do you think she could trigger power as well? What happened specifically?"

James fingered JoAnna between her legs to see how ready she was and said, "I don't tire very much any more. I can fight much longer. Also my sword doesn't drain me anymore. I think I could use it forever... and there's one other thing..."

JoAnna replied in a hiss, "Yes..." They'd done this before. James was about to bring her to completion with his fingers.

James continued, "...that wasn't the only sword effected." James penis sprang back to it's full length and he positioned himself and thrust inside her.

Originally Posted By: Courier
Jillian said a little defensively,

"I was expecting a fight... but yeah, I should have trusted JoAnna's judgment and not just rushed in. You two are right, this will work out... Sister." Jillian said that last word with more than a trace of amusement and she briefly cupped Violet's breast. Violet's emotion sensing power told her there was also a buried grief there. Jillian moved on and said,

"You have James' strength... does that mean you bounce bullets? That'd annoy JoAnna." Jillian sounded interested but amused by JoAnna's potential predicament. She watched Violet's muscles grow and swell with interest and said,

"Now that's a good trick! You're all buffed out, it looks good on you." Jillian outlined a muscle by stroking it with her fingers and asked, "Does this make you stronger?"

“My strength is a secret I wanted to share with you”, Violet said smiling at Jillian, “I don’t want that to be known but I thought it would convince you faster of my abilities. As for bouncing bullets… I haven’t tested that yet but to be honest, I prefer not getting into a gunfight in the first place. I do seem to be more resilient though. Why would that annoy Jo?”

Violet enjoyed the way Jillian touched her and was tempted to resume their lovemaking. “I can’t tell if it makes me stronger, but who cares if you’re superstrong anyway?”, as if to proof her point Violet lifted Jill effortlessly up and slowly set her down again – a feat almost impossible for a baseline to do without proper leverage.

Jillian replies,

"I see why you'd want to keep it secret. It's a rough world... and men don't like to be around strong women. Women are easer that way." (Again there's a flash of an old grief that's pushed aside, she's talking about someone specific).

"Jo is trying to turn nova. She thinks James is an old style god, and she claims gods made their lovers into gods all the time. Eros and Psyche, that sort of thing."

"She talked with some Doctors about medical stuff and latched onto the idea that because the Zombies are a virus, novas are too. So godhood is a sexually transmitted disease." Jillian rolls her eyes.

"The least safe thing you can do disease wise is expose yourself to someone's blood. But James can't bleed. He's been bitten dozens of times and shot more than once, and nothing breaks his skin. Jo tried biting his tongue and even that doesn't work. So no blood... from James anyway". Jillian eyes Violet with significance and amusement.

"Don't worry too much about it, she'll take No for an answer. But if you ever cut yourself she'll want to help bandage you."

Quote:
Violet enjoyed the way Jillian touched her and was tempted to resume their lovemaking. “I can’t tell if it makes me stronger, but who cares if you’re superstrong anyway?”, as if to proof her point Violet lifted Jill effortlessly up and slowly set her down again – a feat almost impossible for a baseline to do without proper leverage.
Jillian blinks, shocked. The idea of not caring what makes you stronger is totally alien to her. She struggles for an answer but gives up for now and goes back to tracing muscles.

Violet had an amused smile on her face, „I knew she was kinda obsessed with me but I didn’t know that she had such a ‘plan’ at hand. I think she already had a sip or two of my blood. She kissed me rather violently… but I liked it.”

Watching Jill trace along Violets muscles she noticed that shocked look she had for a second sensing her emotional shock and overall confusion. “You’ve been relying a lot on your physical superiority to men, didn’t you? When I ‘became’ my strength helped me break free from a handful of men that were trying to… have their way with me. I’ve never been strong before and it’s still ‘odd’ to be this strong. I prefer being held by a strong man and let him be the stronger one. That’s why I fell for James…”

Violet flexed the muscles which Jill was tracing and giggled at her. “That tickles…” with her mouth half opened she looked at Jill longingly expecting her to kiss her again.

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
Violet had an amused smile on her face, "I knew she was kinda obsessed with me but I didn’t know that she had such a ‘plan’ at hand. I think she already had a sip or two of my blood. She kissed me rather violently… but I liked it.”
Jillian raises an eyebrow at that and says,

"I think 'plan' is giving her too much credit. It's a way of coping with everything. I've encouraged her. Sex is better than suicide..." From her expression she's serious but again she moves on, "...and if she gives James blow jobs in her quest for power, well, he enjoys it."

After Jill says this she fully sees the implications of what Violet said earlier and does a double, then triple take,

"Well, shoot, too bad. If she can make you bleed then you can't bounce bullets. Wait, she went to bed with you? I thought she was pure straight?" Jillian turns to Violet in surprise.

Quote:
Watching Jill trace along Violets muscles she noticed that shocked look she had for a second sensing her emotional shock and overall confusion. “You’ve been relying a lot on your physical superiority to men, didn’t you? When I ‘became’ my strength helped me break free from a handful of men that were trying to… have their way with me. I’ve never been strong before and it’s still ‘odd’ to be this strong. I prefer being held by a strong man and let him be the stronger one. That’s why I fell for James…”
Jillian replies seriously,

"I don't have to be stronger, I just refuse to be weak." This is half a lie, if Violet is any judge the correct way to phrase this would be I don't have to be stronger any more

"In this world weak isn't second, weak is dead. As for James... well..." There's an embarrassed pause and Jillian shrugs and says,

"I didn't love him when we first hooked up. I do now, but at the time... Z-day... my family... My lover bit me on the arm, without the armor she would have infected me. My cousin's 7-year-old ate his baby brother. Her husband was a fellow knight and even with the armor he got infected. She killed herself. I swore I'd never put myself in that position."

"Then in walks James. He doesn't need to worry about being bitten, it happens all the time. He doesn't even need to worry about being cornered by 200 zombies. So I can trust he'll live, and let myself get close. I can also trust that he's strong enough to stop children from eating each other..." Unspoken are the words I wasn't strong enough. "...especially if they're his children."

James walked back into club Violet with a primal smile on his face. JoAnna had kicked him out of the tent after they'd had sex twice. She'd realized it would be an all day event if she'd let it. She'd claimed she had work to do and she'd wanted "to be able to walk tomorrow". But he'd had her twice and proclaimed to the world, or at least to himself, that she was his woman.

Violet held Jillians face in her hands and smiled warmly at her. “James is a good man and I can fully understand your reasoning for your actions.”, chuckling a little she adds, “About Jo I can’t tell… she may be pure straight and I’m not your average girl. I guess I left her a little confused. We talked a lot and suddenly she suggested joining you’re little family. She honestly cared for me, she was even worried that I might get hurt and she didn’t want that to happen. I think I’ve fallen in love with Jo… but I love James, too… everything got turned upside town ever since I became.”, she sighed a little.

“It’s a fucked up world nowadays and we need men like James to ensure our survival… but we also need time to take a break. Recharge those batteries and raise the spirits. That’s why I want to run this club… a place to forget the horrible things everyone has experienced. I may have a job for you, if you’d be interested?”

Violet reached for Jills ass and grabbed it with her hands giving her a gentle squeeze. “You seem to be qualified…”

Jillian nods in sympathy at Violet's talk about being in love with Jo and James and commented,

"This will work out."

“It’s a fucked up world nowadays and we need men like James to ensure our survival… but we also need time to take a break. Recharge those batteries and raise the spirits. That’s why I want to run this club… a place to forget the horrible things everyone has experienced. I may have a job for you, if you’d be interested?”

Violet reached for Jills ass and grabbed it with her hands giving her a gentle squeeze. “You seem to be qualified…”

Jillian reached over to Violet's ass and squeezed and pulled her closer saying,

"I'm very interested..." Jillian isn't talking about a job "...but before I forget you're going to have to do something about Jennifer. When you were gone she made herself unavailable."

Jillian kisses Violet...

"Ahem"

...and looks up in surprise at James.

James is standing in the doorway looking with amusement at Jill and Violet. He says,

"Jo asked me to make sure the two of you were getting along."

Violet enjoyed Jillians initiative and delved deeper into her kiss as she heard James’ voice.

“Why don’t you come over and check for yourself, stud?”, she said huskily as she remained locked in embrace with Jill. “I think Jill wouldn’t mind some company either… why didn’t you bring Jo with you?” Violet frowned a little but it was more a tease than actually frustration.

Violet concentrated and tried to establish a link with James’ emotions, feeding him some of the arousal they’ve been in. “Don’t forget to shut the door…”

Violet enjoyed Jillians initiative and delved deeper into her kiss as she heard James’ voice.

“Why don’t you come over and check for yourself, stud?”, she said huskily as she remained locked in embrace with Jill. “I think Jill wouldn’t mind some company either… why didn’t you bring Jo with you?”
Jillian's eyes went wide at the suggestion, perhaps at the suggestion of Jo or perhaps she just hadn't realized this moment was coming, but she didn't protest.

Quote:
Violet concentrated and tried to establish a link with James’ emotions, feeding him some of the arousal they’ve been in. “Don’t forget to shut the door…”
Emotionally James didn't need encouragement. He was in a primal "prove your manhood by having sex with your woman" jag (he'd found out what Violet has been up to). That was why he was here, but atypically his emotional state lacked an edge to it; he'd be willing to pursue this later. Violet judged he just got laid. A normal man might be willing, but he wouldn't be able to do anything.

James said,

"Be glad to", and shut the door and rapidly took off his clothes and headed for the bed...

Violet smiled triumphantly. She knew that James’ intention wasn’t to have sex in the first place, he actually wanted to talk… or make a statement. It seemed that she had quite an effect on the ‘family’ and people tended to do what she wanted them to do in general. For now it suited her desires perfectly – she got laid whenever she wanted to, or to be more precise, whenever she needed to.

Giggling to herself she realised how she managed to seduce all three of them without them knowing from each other – and yet no one was angry at her. They were suspicious and especially Jill came with such determination and resolve to stop her but once she gotten close to Violet her willpower melted away.

Feeling closer attuned to James Violet transformed back to her voluptuous and softer body and smiled teasingly at James growing erection. She released her embrace from Jill and asked her to lay down on her back and spread her legs. Then she turned around still on her knees and offered James her back cupping her large breasts and sucking her nipples with a long drawn moan. After what seemed an eternity of hesitation Violet put her hands on Jill thighs tracing with her fingers along the inside until she reached her vulva. With a lustful sigh she started to lick Jill’s labia and proceeded deeper with her tongue lashing with uncanny skill at her clitoris.

Arching her back Violet offered her fine and round butt to James spreading her legs slightly to give him easier access. Excitement set her veins on fire as she anticipated him anxiously.

(ooc: with Emp. Manip. activated Violet will function as amplifier for both James and Jill)

James smiled triumphantly. There had been several possible outcomes to direct confrontation, this was the best. Walking to the bed James momentarily wondered how they were going to manage this, then Violet positioned herself making a delightful offer.

James knelt behind Violet saying, "I like the view" and teasingly ran his hands over the outside of her vulva and her firm ass. Then he slid inside her. He made one stroke to check position and slid his hands across Violet's bottom to her wasp waist.

Using his grip on her waist for leverage he abruptly thrust himself inside her hard and as deeply as he could. He held himself motionless and buried for a moment, then withdrew and started a rhythm dancing inside her.

Somewhere below and in front of him Jillian started to loudly moan at Violet’s ministrations.

Violet ached for James and relief came when he entered her and held onto her. She the way he laid his hands on her waist the short moment of hesitation capping her anxiety and then his sudden deep thrusts. Whatever James had been doing before he ‘became’ he sure knew how to fuck the way she liked it.

This time Violet wasn’t eager for a quick relief – this time she wanted to make it last as long as possible. Concentrating she carefully continued to feed both James and Jill with her own pleasure making them both experience their own lust in an ever looping feedback. Each time Violet sensed that Jill or James was close to climax she stretched that impulse sending quivers through their bodies but not giving them release.

James kept his rhythm but increased the pace like men do when they want to cum but can’t. His breaths got quicker and he panted before he managed to regain control and returned to his former pace. He knew that Violet was doing something to him but he didn’t worry since it increased his lust and pleasure gradually.

Jill’s moans kept getting louder and louder and she squirmed underneath Violet’s wicked tongue. Violet held her pinned and reached with her hands upwards sliding over Jill’s hard flexed abs. Jill had a hard time breathing and Violet’s ministrations had already brought her to the edge of awareness. Slowly Violet’s hands explored Jill’s beautifully shaped torso until she reached her pert breasts.

Violet’s fast lashing tongue was in contrast to her carefully exploring hands which slowly started to circle around Jill’s areola pinching her nipples just slightly every once in a while. Violet’s own arousal reached levels she had never felt before and she barely could hold on herself aching for a volcanic release but she didn’t want to let it happen… just a little bit longer… she wished Jo was here and could share this moment.

James was getting frustrated. It was obvious Violet was doing something... well... lots of "somethings". It was obvious Violet was preventing him from finishing. Jillian too if his ears were working. The pleasure was building, and building, and he was quickly reaching a snapping point.

No, he was past that point.

James doubled his speed and rhythm, deliberately trying to make it much harder for Violet to hold back.

Men and women were so different when it came to sex. While she was steadily reaching yet another level of lust and pleasure James’ mind was set to finish her off. Somewhere along the edge of her consciousness she remembered that James visited her because of a different reason but his mind was still set on a primal level. It pleased her to know that it took only a few words to sway him and make him do what she wanted but then again it seemed she wasn’t asking anything he wasn’t inclined to do.

Yet his increased speed and rhythm brought her to the limits of her concentration and within seconds of struggling to prolong the orgasm Violet unleashed the energy spreading it in convulsing waves to everyone around her. She wanted to scream but her voice failed her, her body didn’t obey her anymore she lost any sense of time and for a moment she felt total peace and almost enlightenment. Somewhere deep down Jennifer was concerned about Jill she hoped that it wasn’t too much for her…

James screamed loudly and longly in satisfaction/triumph/relief and heard Jillian cry out at the same time. He didn't let go of Violet but held her intimately joined to him as he struggled to not fall over. Violet's head and chest fell to the bed, just short of Jillian, who didn't fall only because she was already lying on her back.

For a long moment James breathed hard and watched the women. He couldn't bring himself to dismount just yet. Jillian's legs where still spread wide and he had a rather intimate view of all of her. He saw Jillian blink but she had a glassy eyed expression, one he assumed was on his own face and Violet's too.

Violet's large breasts had spilled a bit and he could see part of their backsides. In a bit he'd shrink to the point where dismounting would be forced, but for right now he enjoyed the afterglow and the view of his women.

Blissfully Violet drifted off… and out of consciousness. There was no afterglow for her but she was completely satisfied. Something she hasn’t experienced since her eruption. Slowly Violet retreated and Jennifer’s consciousness resurfaced and with it her transformation began.

Violet’s body became less and less voluptuous and gradually shrank back to Jennifer’s size. Her dramatic curves straightened, her hips got slimmer as did her butt. Violet’s favoured assets, her large breasts retreated out of James sight and shrank to Jennifer’s smaller size. As her hair got darker and shorter Jennifer slipped off James and moaned slightly. Obviously unaware of her transformation she opened her eyes and smiled at him. “Oh my god… that was…”

Then her face changed from blissful pleasure to a more concerned look as she recognised her voice, “What happened? Why did I change back?”

Violet?... Violet?...

James sat back on his knees and said,

"That wasn't deliberate?... maybe you're getting comfortable enough with us to let your guard down?"

James had a silly grin on his face. He'd had a really good time and proved something to the world or at least to his inner beast. He also wasn't opposed to having another naked lover appear in his bed. Sitting back on his knees with his legs spread for balance James was rather exposed; Either he didn't notice or just enjoyed showing off his body.

Jillian blinked hard at Violet's transformation and said,

"What's going on?"

Jennifer was still emotionally mixed up. Violet’s sudden retreat left her somewhat off guard and she had never expected this to happen. Not knowing what to say she looked pleadingly at James and reached for a blanket to cover her nakedness. Next to James and Jill she felt very small and diminutive. She was lacking words to describe her embarrassment. She didn’t want the girls to know so soon about her and Violet… not like this.

Closing her eyes she tried to transform back but found that she couldn’t. She felt at ease, satisfied… too exhausted. Almost as if Violet needed sexual tension to be strong enough to take control.

“I can’t change back…”, Jennifer stated in a matter of fact speaking, “… but she’s not gone.”. She stared at the bed without focussing.

James watched Jennifer struggle with her nakedness and the blanket they were all lying on. He eyed a robe draped over a chair and in an act of super-human stamina he got up and brought it back to her. He commented gently with an undertone of amusement,

"You're still better looking than I am Jennifer. And it's a little late to hide."

With Violet gone so was the emotional "cloud" that hovered around her, and it was suddenly easier to think... but James felt relaxed, fully satisfied and at peace with his beast. He stretched and laid down on the bed on his side facing both women, still not bothering to cover himself.

Jillian on the other hand was getting more confused by the second. She glanced at Jennifer and decided there was no help there just yet. She looked at James and said,

"James...?"

He replied,

"Right. I guess the cat is out of the bag. Jillian, meet Jennifer. Jennifer, meet Jillian." There was something vaguely absurd about introducing one naked lover to another while in bed with both. James pushed on and continued,

"Jillian, Jennifer is a powerful nova. Her power is the ability to transform into..."

"...Violet". Jillian finished the sentence with James and examined Jennifer with new appreciation.

James waited a moment for Jillian to digest this. Jillian considered and after a moment said,

"That's why Jennifer, why you, weren't around when Violet was gone. That's a problem, you're going to need cover for that occasionally."

Jillian showed where her mind was at by adding,

"So... does this mean you're bi-sexual in this form too?"

The conversation between James and Jill barely reached her, she was too confused and a bit scared of the unknown situation. Even if she sometimes resented the way Violet treated her and other people she could always rely on her strength and abilities. She felt protected, safe. Right now she felt helpless and her eyes spoke volumes of her fear.

Registering Jill’s question which sounded very selfish to her Jennifer just shook her head and deeply furrowed her brows, “For sure I’m not.”, her voice sounded a bit annoyed.

Then she realised that she… or make that Violet, just had sex with both of them and her embarrassment took over again. “I’m sorry – I didn’t mean to sound rude. It’s only… this is so confusing and embarrassing the same. I didn’t want you to know… not like this. Violet and I are not the same person… well not like…”, she was struggling to find the right words and looked to James for help.

Her thoughts ran and she looked at Jill again, “Did you just say we need to find a cover for that? You’re not… pissed off?”

Quote:
Registering Jill’s question which sounded very selfish to her Jennifer just shook her head and deeply furrowed her brows, “For sure I’m not.”, her voice sounded a bit annoyed.
Lying naked in Jennifer's/Violet's bed, Jillian raised an eyebrow but didn't comment.

Quote:
Then she realised that she… or make that Violet, just had sex with both of them and her embarrassment took over again. “I’m sorry – I didn’t mean to sound rude. It’s only… this is so confusing and embarrassing the same. I didn’t want you to know… not like this. Violet and I are not the same person… well not like…”, she was struggling to find the right words and looked to James for help.
James said,

"My powers came with reflexes. I knew what I wanted to do and fighting didn't bother me."

"Jennifer needed a different upgrade. Jennifer and Violet both remember and are aware of what happens to the other, and they cooperate with each other; So they're not really different people. But powered up Jennifer's personality changes so much they might as well be."

Quote:
Her thoughts ran and she looked at Jill again, “Did you just say we need to find a cover for that? You’re not… pissed off?”
Jillian looked at Jennifer to see if she was serious and replied sarcastically,

"Shocked! I'm absolutely stunned to find I'm in bed with a nova. But I think we'll hold off throwing you to the zombies for a while."

She continued somewhat more seriously, "Seriously, covering will be easy. Jo or I will just say we talked with you this morning or whatever. Ask Jo about audience 'plants' sometime, this is the same thing."

"But why would you bother... oh! It's not just the breasts; Violet has the strength too, doesn't she? All you can do is change into her?"

Jennifer looked a bit estranged at Jill’s comment. She was rather self conscious about her body and Violet was obviously a reflection of how she wanted to look like. Sighing with frustration she said, “This is how I always looked like. Before I ‘became’. I’ve got no powers. When I ‘became’ I changed into Violet and she has all… she is… “, her voice was getting lower, “she is everything I ever wanted to be… But she is so… different, too. If I only could be myself and be her, too.”

Jennifer looked at Jill and James unsure if what she said made any sense to them. Trying to change the subject she added, “So you think we can keep this secret to us… to our ‘family’?”

Jillian nodded and said, "She's you but not repressed... with everything good and bad that brings."

Jillian thought about it and shrugged. She doesn't have any problems with any of this. She said, "Jennifer, we'll more than call this a family secret. We'll cover for you. No one who has issues with Violet will come looking for Jennifer."

Mentally she continued, *And I think you're so far in the closet you don't even know that's where you are. If she's bi then so are you. But that's a subject we'll pick up later.*

James added,

"There's nothing wrong with liking Violet or wanting to be her. If I don't hold Jo's quest against her then I can't hold your success against you."

"As for being yourself and her too, I have some ideas on that subject."

Jennifer relaxed visibly and even smiled at Jill. "I thank you so much. I... I just try to have my own life and Violet leaves very little room for that. It sounds crazy but sometimes I like being myself again and with you around I feel more confident and less victimized."

Then she looked curiously at James suggestion, "What ideas might those be?"

Picking his words carefully, James said,

"You get freaked out by sex because emotionally you feel it's getting out of control and will end in violence. So... the key word there is 'control'. I think if we gave you total, absolute control of me on every level you could proceed at your own pace."

Jillian glanced at Jennifer with some sympathy upon hearing James description and then looked at James and asked,

"Now this I have to hear. How exactly do you think you're going to accomplish this, Mr. Universe? Set her up with someone else and threaten to kill him if he steps out of line?" Jillian waited for James response with amusement and interest, she was very much aware of how to hit James buttons. Adding another man to the situation raised the possibility of anger up to and including murder. But so far he hadn't even mentioned finding Violet and Jillian together.

James replied evenly, "Of course not. I dropped a bag of high quality rope in the hall. It's designed for towing cars. I thought I'd ask a certain engineer to tie me to the bed in here. If I can't move then Jennifer would be totally in control and could proceed at her own pace."

Jillian blinked and said, "I didn't know you were into bondage James. What else don't I know about you?"

James said, "I'm not, but hey, it's for a good cause, and it's not like I can get rope burn. And not in control doesn't mean helpless. Even if Jen gets out whips my skin still won't break." From his tone that last comment was a joke. James continued, "As for hidden secrets, you should compare notes with Jo. She and I just had a long... ah... talk in the supply tent."

Jillian said, "I'd pay money to see this. OK, one set of knots coming up."

Jennifer watched Jillian tie James to the bed. She wasn’t sure what to do and the idea James offered scared her… but he was right about one thing. If she wanted to have more of her life she had to find a way to take more control and be more confident and not just rely on Violet. Looking at James naked body she felt intimidated. Even tied to the bed he radiated power and strength. His body was… indescribable.

“I’m not sure…”, said Jennifer in a low voice. “Didn’t we just… I mean… I feel.”, she wasn’t sure how to word it right. “You’re absolutely my type James but I don’t feel like having sex right now. It’s like… It’s like I just had the most mind blowing orgasm ever and right now I’m not so sure. I mean… I’m still all hot and I can feel a distant throbbing…”, Jennifer wandered with her hand to her crotch and felt the remains of their last lovemaking session. She was still throbbing, like little earthquakes.

James smiled confidently at her – “It’s up to you, Jen. You make yourself comfortable, I’m tied. I can’t move.”, he tried to free himself and his whole body flexed ominously as his superhuman muscles tried to break free but Jill’s knots didn’t yield. Smiling a bit more confidently Jennifer slowly crawled on her fours to the bed dropping the blanket. She laid herself just next to James putting one leg half on his crotch and caressing his broad muscular chest with her hand. James responded with a pleasurable sigh and a tensing of his pecs. “My pace?”, she smiled at him.

Under her thigh she felt James rod stiffening again with warm pulsating energy. She nibbled at James nipple with her tongue and reached down with her hand to grab James’ cock. Slowly she started giving him a handjob but she didn’t try to make him climax, instead she wanted to build up his arousal and her own.

James increased his breathing and Jennifer literally climbed on his large body as arousal slowly took over. She looked at James through half opened eyes and moaned lustfully. Searching his eyes she asked him, “Are you sure this can work? I feel… strange… confused and aroused…”

Jillian had done a good job, she'd taken both James strength and his durability into account and he couldn't move. Then she'd given them both a big wink and left to go talk to JoAnna.

In their previous encounters Jennifer had always been just out of his reach... as opposed to now. Every few seconds James would forget and try to take Jennifer in his arms and then the ropes would stop him. James watched his naked lover arouse him and decided being helpless was a mixed blessing.

Quote:
James increased his breathing and Jennifer literally climbed on his large body as arousal slowly took over. She looked at James through half opened eyes and moaned lustfully. Searching his eyes she asked him, “Are you sure this can work? I feel… strange… confused and aroused…”
James thought, *Don't stop now!*

James met Jennifer's look and said with what he hoped was encouragement, but was almost a plea,

"You're doing great. I feel confused and aroused too."

Jennifer looked at James and heard encouragement in his voice. She continued with her ministrations and moved downward until she could lick his raging rod. Nibbling at his member she felt her arousal increase and with it came a strange feeling of power. She continued to lick his cock and proceeded to mount him once her own arousal urged her to feel him inside her.

Carefully she mounted him and slid slowly down his aching cock. As she felt him filling her to the max she felt her body shift, accommodating to his size. A surge of power rocked her body and she lunged forward digging her hands into his muscled chest for balance. Jennifer breathed intensively and locked her eyes with James. Her hips gyrated rhythmically in approval to James’ restrained thrusts.

Slowly but steadily Jennifer changed. Her features resembling Violet’s with each passing second. Her body transformed visibly for James as he saw how her breasts surged forward growing to their incredibly pert and large size and her hips flared until they reached Violet’s impressive voluptuous curves. Long blond strands of hair grew past her back and fell partly into her face and her deep cleavage. Her eyes changed their colour to an intense violet tone as her transformation was completed.

Jennifer continued to ride James obviously oblivious to the transformation and threw her head backwards to clear her face from the loose strands that obstructed her view. Suddenly she stopped with a Jerk still impaled by James and stared at him open mouthed. “I’m… I’m her! I’m HER!!!... I changed and I’m still me! This… this feels incredible!”, she reached down and kissed James passionately. In between kisses she repeated “I thank you… I thank you. I love you!”

James tried to sweep Jennifer (Violet?) in his his arms and was stopped, again, by the ropes. He kissed Jennifer back as well as he was able and said in between kisses,

"You... always were her." Intensely frustrated by not being able to move and by Jennifer stopping in mid-ride he gave a restrained thrust and said,

"How about... finishing? Or better still, untie me?"

Jennifer couldn’t believe how strong she felt - no powerful was the better word. She squeezed her thighs and made James cock thrust involuntarily and moaned lustfully. This is how Violet feels like… “You don’t understand, love. I am Jennifer. Violet is… well she is not in control. Its me!”, Jennifer’s voice sounded relieved and happily.

Smiling at James’ request she said, “Actually I like it this way… but I can see how desperate you are.”, Jennifer’s personality seemed to be a mixture of her old self-conscious self and Violet’s more outgoing self-confident behaviour. She reached over to the knots and realized she would slip out of James’ delicious cock if she moved any further.

“You got to help me there, lover.”, her huge breasts dangled over his face almost suffocating him and she had to giggle involuntarily because of the odd situation they’ve been. “I suppose this is not directly out of the Kama-Sutra here…”, Jennifer laughed.

Quote:
“You got to help me there, lover.”, her huge breasts dangled over his face almost suffocating him and she had to giggle involuntarily because of the odd situation they’ve been. “I suppose this is not directly out of the Kama-Sutra here…”, Jennifer laughed.
James took advantage of the situation to lick and then circle Jennifer's nipple with his tongue and gave a couple more 'constrained' thrusts and replied,

"Help? I seem to be tied up at the moment. I think you'll need to help yourself."

Jennifer half giggled and half moaned as she felt James' tongue encircling her nipple. She looked down at him, past her large breasts and simply smiled. "I see your predicament, Mister..."

She closed her eyes and concentrated as she grew taller. Her whole body getting bigger in proportion until she was able to reach the knots at James' arms without relinquishing his cock from her pussy.

At approximately 7 and a half feet Jennifer realized how large she had become and smiled wickedly at James. She reached for her breasts and cupped them making them bulge and swell to amazing and unbelievable size. She could tell from James' eyes that he was eager to explore her body with his hands and she joyfully obliged.

This had been an intensely frustrating experience for James. His body ached for relief and had for some time. The hunger in his eyes had little to do with exploration. Once freed James exclaimed, "Finally!" and sat up, even though this made him withdrew from her.

With Jennifer sitting on his lap he created some slack in the lower ropes by bouncing them towards the bottom of the bed. With the lower ropes within reach he impatiently extended his quantum blade and cut them off.

Completely free James assumed control and pitched both of them forward, Jennifer landed on her back with him on top. James grabbed her knees and lifted and spread them high and back towards her chest. Then he roughly forced his aching cock as deeply inside her as he could. He withdrew only to slam it in again, and again.

Jennifer was completely caught off guard as James roughly threw her on her back. "James!", she exclaimed half surprised and astonished. She was expecting to get hurt by the impact but found that Violet's enhanced body was quite sturdy and resilient.

"Hey... James... don't...", she tried to tell him in between thrusts but he seemed not to hear or not to care. She failed to enjoy his forceful change of attitude and tried in vain to make him stop.

"Please... no...", Jennifer felt strangely numb as she lost control of the situation. She looked at James but he was on autopilot. Tears ran down her cheeks as she struggled to slow him down. Her body stopped obeying her and the familiar sensation when her mind was getting clouded came back. From the depths of her unconscious mind Violet resurfaced and quickly took control.

With a bright violet flash in her eyes and a lustful moan Violet took emotional control of James and reduced his frustration and lust to a level where his conscious self would realize what he was doing. Instinctively she assumed 'passive' control as she saturated him with her superhuman allure and seductive abilities. (ooc: Seduction and Seductive Looks active and of course Emp. Manip.)

Using her enhanced voice she addressed him again, "James... this is not a race you need to win. Let us both enjoy this. You and little ol' me, Violet.", she flashed him a wicked smile while Jennifer screamed in desperation and frustration somewhere in the depths of her unconscious self.

Deep inside her James paused and blinked in surprise and confusion. He let go of her legs but stayed inside and on top her. James said,

"Violet? You? I? We?" Getting a better idea of what was going on and his role in it he said,

"Ah heck honey. I'm sorry. I thought..." *I thought you letting the starving beast out of the cage with him still inside you meant you wanted it this way. Role reversal and all that... did I just rape her?*

Violet sensed James’ confusion and smiled at him mischievously resting her hands on his mighty thighs tickling the insides with her long nails. “Having second thoughts, stud?”, she shifted her pelvis to keep him stimulated enough and pushed her arms forward to maximize the cleavage her melon sized breasts displayed.

“Poor Jennifer… looks like she can’t handle a rough ride… unlike me.”, she saw James’ confusion still lingering in his eyes. “Forget about her and enjoy yourself, darling. She knows nothing about having a good time.”, Violet reached with one hand up and slowly pulled James down to her and tried to kiss him.

James concluded, *Not rape; Not when she placed you inside her... but surely rough sex, even bad sex. And I dropped the ball here. Not a good thing.*

James watched Violet reshape herself to his needs. Her breasts shrank and she got shorter as she quickly became Jennifer's baseline self mixed with Violet's super human attractiveness.

James felt his desire stir again and he pushed his regrets aside for the here and now. His still buried penis grew hard again. As James leaned forward to kiss Violet he took the opportunity to press himself deeper inside her.

His last coherent thought for a while was, *Even bad sex was good.*

Archived