Aberrant: Dead Rising - Friday Night Frolic [Mature]

The Fine Balance

Originally Posted By: Courier
James said,

"But all that was before I found out you were joining my family. It's such an unusual situation I need to ask. What we are? Lovers? If you are part Violet then we're already lovers, but does that mean we can be physical? There's an issue of fairness here, if Violet has access to me, you should too. I'd love to pin you against the wall here and make love to you, but I need a little more direction first."

As he spoke James soaped and slowly stroked Jennifer's back and sides, not quiet straying into more sensitive areas but coming very close and indicating a desire too.

Jennifer hadn't felt someone touch her in this way for very long. Her mind was racing, he asked too many questions which she didn't know how to answer. As he came near to her erogenous zones she responded with an immediate shiver and felt a familiar heat rising up from deep within her.

She turned around and traced her fingers across his muscled chest. Her mind entered a hazy state and she could barely control herself.

"I... I... can't...", she stammered helplessly her heartbeat increasing with every breath she took. She craned her neck waiting for him to kiss her.

"I don't know... how... I'm... James... I...", for a faint moment James could see a violet flash in Jennifers eyes. Her body trembled with anticipation.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James put one hand behind her head and said,

"It's OK..." and kissed her deeply. With his other hand he "soaped" her breast then cupped it with his thumb rubbing back and forth over her erect nipple.

Jennifer moaned as James kissed her and tensed like she was hit by a lightning when he rubbed her nipple. She wanted to embrace him and never let go but her body failed to respond. Instead she felt a constriction running down her spine a feeling of both pleasure and fear. Jennifer gasped for air releasing herself forcefully from the kiss. She looked down at the floor and saw water running through the drain but she barely heard anything but the beating of her own heart.
Just let go, Jennifer... trust me Violets voice sounded huskily and seductive.

"NO!!!", screamed Jennifer and ran away as fast as she could. She fought down her arousal and started to cry, she didn't want to change into Violet... not this time. Half blind she crashed into a chair in her room and tripped over it falling down to the floor. She couldn't bring up the strength to stand up and curled into a fetal position as she cried bitterly holding her head with her hands.

*Um...*

James stood in the shower for a moment and then turned it off and walked out. James picked up both towels and draped one over Jennifer like a blanket. The other he put over himself like a toga. Kneeling next to her he used her towel to dry her in what he hoped was a non-sexual manner and made soothing non-sense noises.

"There there. It will be ok. There there."

Under sobs Jennifer slowly calmed down. She managed to lift herself into a sitting position with James' help and tried to hug him.

"I'm... so sorry... I *sob* wanted it so much... but I... can't... she won't let me.", Jennifer tried hard to keep her embarassment in check.

You're so pathetic, Jennifer. Why didn't you let me?

"She's too strong and I can't keep in control.", she said disappointed of herself. "I didn't mean to... oh my god, I'm so pathetic...". She swallowed down a small outburst of tears and calmed down only sobbing a little.

Sometimes I hate you

Be careful what you wish for, Jennifer. You need me and you know it. And I know for a fact that you've been enjoying being me very much. You just can't cope with the truth. Now get yourself together before he leaves us.

Jennifer nodded at herself, as if she was listening to an inner dialogue. "I'm sorry", she whispered, unclear if she meant James or someone else.

James stomach growled again. Continuing to towel her dry he stated,

"Let me tell you a story. My first couple of years in high school were pretty bad. I was painfully gullible. I also wasn't smart enough to hang out with the nerds or athletic enough to hang with the jocks or handsome or charismatic enough to be popular. But the gullible part was the worst, some of the other students figured that out and I got bullied. Pretty pathetic I guess."

James voice is pretty even, this is painful but it's an old and worn out pain that he's come to terms with. He continues,

"Then one summer I stumbled on a solution. I started lifting weights. It didn't make me any smarter or less guliable but it did let me beat up people pointing it out. And of course since I could do that I didn't need to any more. Most of these muscles aren't from going nova, I did the body building circuit for a bit. Failed at it, but that's a different story."

"The point is that situations change. Life moves on. Some day you'll come to terms with yourself and this will just be a bad memory that only has power over you if you let it."

James thinks,

*Old first responders trick. Get you to think about something else.*

He continues,

"There. Now you're dry. In the meantime, I'm still hungry, and I'll bet you are too. So let's finish getting dressed and go find some food."

James gets up and goes back to Violet's bed room to find his clothes and put them on.

Jennifer looked up at James through tearfilled eyes and smiled bravely. "You are not disgusted of me?", she got up herself and still felt very lost.

"Most guys would've dumped me... you're not doing this because of Violet?", Jennifers asked with a tone of hope in her voice.

Of course he does, even if he doesn't admit it. You heard it yourself, I'm probably the most beautiful woman in the world. No real man in his right mind would dump me.

Does that mean that you will never give me a chance?

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
Jennifer looked up at James through tearfilled eyes and smiled bravely. "You are not disgusted of me?", she got up herself and still felt very lost.

"Most guys would've dumped me... you're not doing this because of Violet?", Jennifers asked with a tone of hope in her voice.
Somehow managing to stay decent with just his towel, James turns and kneels so he can look in Jennifer's eyes. He says,

"Disgusted? Hardly. You're hung up on sex? Well, welcome to the world. Just about everyone else is too, including me. There are things that would seriously upset me, this is NOT one of them."

"If and when you're willing, we'll work on this. I'm more than willing, and if we can't be lovers then we'll be friends."

*And when I get frustrated I'm sure Violet will let me take out my frustrations on her.*

"It's not like you're skin is turning green and you're running around leveling cities."

James stomach speaks again.

"It's not like you're skin is turning green and you're running around leveling cities."

James stomach speaks again.

Jennifer laughed at James' witty remark. "Yeah, right.", she agreed.

She relaxed visibly and felt more comfortable around James. "You are really special, James. Thank you..."

Jennifer went to her wardrobe and got herself some nice lingerie and a beautiful evening dress for dinner. If she couldn't have sex with James, she could at least give him something nice to look at and to enjoy on a mental level.

You are so lucky, Jennifer. Its a shame you don't realize how much. And remember whom you owe this... always

"You prefer black or red?", she offered two low cut evening gowns with elaborated applications. They looked like something an actress would wear to the Oscars.

She relaxed visibly and felt more comfortable around James. "You are really special, James. Thank you..."
James says easily,

"You're welcome."

James thinks,

*It just goes to show that a man really is able to be just friends with a beautiful woman... provided he's just had sex 20 or 30 times with her sister.* wink

Quote:
Jennifer went to her wardrobe and got herself some nice lingerie and a beautiful evening dress for dinner. If she couldn't have sex with James, she could at least give him something nice to look at and to enjoy on a mental level.

"You prefer black or red?", she offered two low cut evening gowns with elaborated applications. They looked like something an actress would wear to the Oscars.
James mentally flips a coin, then says,

"The Black."

"The Black."

"I knew you would pick the black one.", answered Jennifer and hung the red dress back into the wardrobe.

"Just relax, I will prepare everything else.", Jennifer hung the black dress on the door of the wardrobe and quickly put on a bathrobe. Then she went to the table and lit a candle on. She offered James one of the chairs and smiled at him.

"I'll be right back, just want to mix up something edible Violet managed to stash for me. I hope you like pasta?", Jennifer went to a corner of the room that looked like a makeshift kitchen and started to open a few cans and unloaded its content into a large cooking pot while she hummed a little melody to herself.

"I'm not a gourmet cook, but I make a delicious pasta."

James finishes dressing and says,

"Pasta would be wonderful. I'm afraid I'm blessed with the nova appetite. How about you? How much do you eat? And were you this attractive before you went nova?"

Jennifer added some spices to the pasta and answered from the corner.

"I eat as usual, very little to be precise. I used to be a bit on the heavier side... during high school. And I'm short sighted, too. Then I wanted to become a model and started to workout and change my diet. What you see is who I was before I changed. But no one has actually told me that I was attractive before. I guess I met the wrong people...", Jennifers voice got a bit lower and she didn't finish the sentence.

"Voila! Ready or not, here comes the pasta.", Jennifer announced happily.

"Would you mind preparing our plates? I could slip into my dress in the meantime."

James says,

"Interesting... and I'd be glad too."

James moves around the kitchen and searches for plates and silverware and sets the table. He also briefly ogles Jennifer as she's changing, but isn't sure if she notices. He comments,

"So you were a model? Did you go nova before Z-day? I got that impression talking to... ah... earlier."

Jennifer sighed a little and answered, "I was about to start modelling and had a few minor contracts, all local only until I got a special offer for a 'Sports Illustrated' shooting. I should've known they weren't for real. The swimwear was very... revealing - to a point of being skimpy and the studio wasn't what I expected...", Jennifer stopped in midsentence.

"I'm starving, lets eat first, ok?", she sat quickly down and smiled at James. It was clear that she tried to change the subject.

"And you've been a fireman? It's hard to imagine you as a 90 pound weakling in your high school time.", she laughed at him openly.

James laughed with her and held up both arms and flexed them. Even through his shirt they looked big. He said,

"Yep and Yep. I really did weigh 90 pounds, I've got photos... back home." There was an awkward pause, 'home' brought some grim memories, but James pushed on,

"OK, so I don't have photos anymore. But hey, I was 13. I grew up as well as out. After high school I found out there's one big problem with body building, there's no money in it. You've got to be Arnold to really make it, and most of his money came as an actor."

"So, I had an uncle who'd been a fireman, and that was that. How about you? Why modeling? What did your parents think?"

Jennifer was really starting to enjoy herself. James was a gentleman, one of the rare kind as she could recall.

Still with a grin on her face she said, "My parents didn't dig that idea too much. Especially my father. I'm half Italian and my father has always been very protective of me. Still with the help of my mom I managed to get 'into business'. I won two local beauty contests, one of which was a regional competition. As soon as I earned my own money I rented my own appartement and for a moment I thought that was what freedom tasted like. But that didn't last too long...", Jennifer looked at her empty plate and paused.

She looked back up at James and said with a more serious tone in her voice, "I 'became' during that shooting I mentioned earlier... when I refused to do some topless shots one of the so called 'managers' tried to force himself on me... he almost raped me... and then I lost kinda track of time. I can only tell that she saved my life - she killed them all.", Jennifer swallowed down a knot that was constricting her throat.

"That was about a month before Z-Day... but I swear those guys acted just the same, maybe even worse."

James gets serious and says,

"They were worse. They should know better. Jennifer, you did what you had to. I've... had to do similar things. All I've run into are your average citizens but Z-day brought out the best and the worst in us."

James gives Jennifer with a considering look and then says,

"My best friend's brother was infected, so I killed him. That doesn't sound like a big deal now, but the rules weren't clear then. I left at gun point over that one. More recently we had to deal with a guy who insisted on being dangerous."

"It was obvious he was going to go after JoAnna. She though he was pretty creepy, I had to agree... although the sex imbalance between guys and gals didn't help. Anyway I made it clear I wasn't sharing, that she was mine and he should behave. He just didn't intimidate. He had this passive aggressive thing where he'd go right up to the line without going over."

"Waiting for him to make his move got old so I... acted." James waits to see how Jennifer will take this news.

"He just didn't intimidate. He had this passive aggressive thing where he'd go right up to the line without going over."

"Waiting for him to make his move got old so I... acted." James waits to see how Jennifer will take this news.

Jennifer looked at James and slowly nodded, "I believe I understand now what JoAnna meant. She talked with Violet about such things. About you... and how you would be always around to protect her and her sister.", she reached out with one hand to touch his cheek and caressed it gently.

"Its a fucked up world we live in, James - and I'm glad that I've met you... we both are.", Jennifer smiled at him sincerely.

Consider us both lucky then, Jennifer... there was a hint of apology in Violets voice.

James put his hand over her own and replied,

"Thank you. I'm glad too... and that's for both of you too."

James considered,

*I could mention that IMHO the world is going to get worse before it gets better. Or that the plan is ultimately to find/make a safe place for our children... nah. Let's quit while we're ahead and not spoil the mood.*

...I'm missing something here. Wait, she killed them all? Violet has a combat power. Well, good for her. I'll probe her secrets some more another time. smile Interesting that she went nova before Z-Day. Not sure what to think about that. So... now what?*

James came to a decision and said,

"Jennifer... it's getting late and both of us have a very early mission tomorrow. I suggest we clean up and then go put that bed to it's intended use... i.e. let's get some sleep."

James came to a decision and said,

"Jennifer... it's getting late and both of us have a very early mission tomorrow. I suggest we clean up and then go put that bed to it's intended use... i.e. let's get some sleep."

"You mean, just sleep? Cuddle maybe? Are you sure you can do that without...?", she raised her voice a tiny bit.

James thought, *Considering we've already had sex 20+ times the world will never find out... but let's phrase that a little better. This is a trust building exercise.*

James replied,

"I'm sure. You're not up for sex right now and I need the sleep more than sex."

James held up his hand and continued,

"Scout's honor."

Jennifer smiled at him and stood up offering her hand to James,"Let Violet do the dishes and go straight to bed. I'm feeling tired, too. Haven't felt like this in ages. It would be nice to be just me for a little while longer. Thank you, James."

It sounded a bit strange hearing Jennifer talk about herself and Violet this way. It seemed as if Jennifer wasn't getting too much time to be just herself... just Jennifer.

(ooc: finis this scene)

• 3 weeks later...

Jillian was pissed.

JoAnna making a deal involving their “family” was expected, not out of the ordinary, and usually welcome. JoAnna trying to get a job at the club in front of an audience was also expected. That some other woman would make a play for James was unwelcome but expected. It had happened before and it would happen again. James screwing around wasn’t entirely unexpected but was certainly unwelcome. That JoAnna had set up and encouraged this was shockingly unexpected and deeply unwelcome.

As near as Jillian could tell, without any consultation from anyone, JoAnna had traded James, perhaps permanently, in return for a job at the Club. This was a course of action that was likely to result in dead bodies, most likely theirs.

Once again Jillian took out her anger on the metal she was working on. So far she hadn’t decided what to do about it. JoAnna had broken down and told her only after the fact. So James and Violet had already gone off god knows where and done god knows what along with that convoy. Worse, they’d apparently spent the night together, AT JOANNA’S SUGGESTION, right before the convoy had left.

With everyone gone Jillian had tried to confront Violet’s “manager” but Jennifer had somehow dropped out of sight although she hadn’t been on the convoy. Instead all she’d been able to do is ask around about exactly what Violet was capable of. Distressingly she was a nova with superhuman beauty and personality. Encouragingly she didn’t appear to have any combat abilities other than the power to sense living people. Now, finally, what was left of the convoy was back, but Jillian still didn’t know what to do about it. Mostly she was pissed at JoAnna, but obviously the person to take it out on was Violet. Hopefully after a messy confrontation Violet would back down. If she didn’t then Jillian was going to have to seriously consider killing her depending on what James did.

JoAnna walked up to the forge waving a stick with a white scarf attached the end and said with a worried look,

“Truce?”

Jillian stopped hammering on the metal and took off her ear plugs. She said,

“Yes?”

JoAnna replied,

“Well, you know they’re back and everything. And I thought, well, Violet has that Pole James gave her. I thought you could install it.”

Jillian replied,

“Oh, I suspect Violet has done quite enough with James’ pole.” *Of course this would be a chance to get her alone.*

JoAnna flushed and Jillian added,

“Sure. I’d love to.”

Twenty minutes later Jillian was at Violet’s front door carrying a tool box and wearing a tool belt with various gear. She was wearing workman’s jeans, boots, and a short sleeve shirt that showed off a thick bicep. As always there was a “Barbie the blacksmith” aspect to her (8 style dice here, 6 dice in might). Her blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and her fair skin was a little bit flushed. Jillian knocked on the door…

Violet was contemplating what to do next. Jennifer wasn't around for the time she was gone with the convoy and someone left messages for Jennifer which she should have responded to in the meantime. Before Violet could decide what to do she heard someone knocking at the door downstairs.

Probably James..., she smiled and suddenly the decision was clear.

Joyfully she headed downstairs unbuttoning one button of her sleeveless blouse to show maximum cleavage. Smiling she opened the door...

oh oh, this looks like trouble...

...and welcomed Jillian, "So you must be Jill. I'm so glad to meet you. I could really need your help here.", Violet waited for Jill to enter the club and shut the door behind her.

"James was so kind and brought that Jukebox and this Pole over here from the next city. You see I want that to be installed over there - for Poledancing.", Violet offered her back for a short moment swaying her hips as she walked towards the stage.

(using Emp. Manip. to sense her overall emotions and then gauge it towards sympathy for Violet. All Enhancements active)

Jillian's emotions are a tangle of jealousy (she knows about Violet and James... but this isn't a dominate emotion, she cares less than she's likely to admit), sexual attraction (definitely bi-sexual, probably experienced at it too, there's no shame or repression, she's probably who JoAnna was talking about), and anger driven by fear (She sees Violet as a threat to her and Jillian is the kind of person who deals directly and forcefully with this sort of thing).

Violet damps down Jillian's fear, and thus the anger, and the room gets a lot calmer.

Jillian blinks and watches Violet walk away. She comments,

"Well now. I might owe JoAnna an apology."

For a moment Jillian looks past Violet to the pole and where it should go. Violet gets the impression Jill knows exactly what and how to deal with this. There's no sense of doubt on that subject.

Walking closer to Violet, Jillian looks again at the pole, then back at Violet and says evenly,

"You're sleeping with James."

Violet let Jill pass her and move towards the stage where the pole was supposed to be installed.

"That's true, Jill... but I'm not here to contest his dedication to his cause... protecting you and Jo. I was hoping to be accepted into your little family. I don't want to fight over him, Jill. I'm offering peace, love and... satisfaction", Violet smiled knowingly as she said 'satisfaction' as if she held the key to its secret in her hands.

(ooc: the Voice and Persuader active)

"I can sense your emotional entanglement, Jillian... you walked in almost steaming with feardriven anger - determined to settle this directly. I can also sense your attraction towards me, which is very flattering. I'm not your enemy, Jillian... and now you're confused. Maybe you should install that pole first and think about it while I watch the show..."

(ooc: add Seduction and Seductive Looks to that)

These developments had taken Jillian caught off guard and she decided stalling for time would indeed be a good idea while she thought things over.

She found herself putting her tool box down by bending at her waist and displaying a very firm bottom to Violet. Mentally she gave a snort and thought,

*So, I'm flirting? Well, why not? It's been a while and from the vibes I'm getting she likes girls too. But that's just personal. Professionally...*

Jillian worked efficiently but sensually, obviously making extra moves designed to show off her muscles and appearance. She took off her tool belt and removed her long sleeve shirt, leaving her in an athlete's halter top. Every now and then she'd look over at Violet to judge her reaction.

*Hmm... another nova really would add a lot, but is that really what's going on here? If I'm not being replaced... ah! That's it. She's not replacing me, she's displacing James... except without getting rid of him.*

*Well... I could live with that. Heck, I'll bet James won't even notice.*

Jillian tied a bolt to a rope and then threw it over a beam and secured it to one end of the pole. Then she walked over to Violet and eying Violet's 'top' said,

"The bottom is ready, but we need to do something about the top. Do you have a ladder here somewhere?"

EDIT: Replaced "replace" with "displace".

Violet was enjoying the 'show' Jill put on thoroughly. She savoured every motion lingering with her eyes on Jill's prominent features. The more Jill struggled with her emotions the more aroused Violet got. She knew in the end that Jill would fall for her.

She is pondering her situation and how I would affect it... looks like I need to make my move before she changes her mind

"I don't have a ladder here... but I could...", Violet smirked and moved closer to Jill, "... I could lift you up, if that helps?"

Assuming Jill agrees Violet gently lifts her up seemingly effortless until she can reach the rope. Once Jill managed to grab the rope Violet lets her slide down gently and turns her around that they meet face to face. She hesitates for a short moment and then kisses her pationately but stops before it gets too intimate.

"Hmm, I needed that...", Violet slowly releases her grip on Jill waiting if she wants to get free or just be held in Violets arms.

(ooc: using Emp. Manip. to spike Jill's anxiety and arousal and douse her anger/frustration/fear)

"I don't have a ladder here... but I could...", Violet smirked and moved closer to Jill, "... I could lift you up, if that helps?"
Jillian lifted one eyebrow in a 'now this I've got to see' look but nodded.

Violet gently lifts her up seemingly effortless until she can reach the rope.
Jillian said,

"OK, that's good. Hold me here for just a moment, I need to attach the upper base."

'A moment' turned into 'several minutes' with Jillian occasionally looking down Violet's blouse. Jillian was surprised by recognizing what was happening.

*I couldn't do this. James could. Maybe some of the others. No one said anything about this... ah, right. They don't know. So she's a lot more than eye candy... and willing to trust me with this. Well, looks like I need to apologize to JoAnna...*

Jillian looked down Violet's blouse and continued that thought,

*...later. Maybe much later.*

Finally Jillian said,

"That's good. Put me down."

Quote:
Once Jill managed... Violet lets her slide down gently and turns her around that they meet face to face. She hesitates for a short moment and then kisses her passionately but stops before it gets too intimate.

"Hmm, I needed that...", Violet slowly releases her grip on Jill waiting if she wants to get free or just be held in Violets arms.
(ooc: using Emp. Manip. to spike Jill's anxiety and arousal and douse her anger/frustration/fear)
Very aroused, Jillian kissed Violet back solidly and said,

"So did I. Let's finish this up a bit later."

Stepping even closer Jillian kissed her again.

Perfect..., Violet smiled as Jill kissed her and reinforced her hold on Jill. After some passionate kissing Violet gently lifted Jill off the ground and carried her to her quarters.

I've got to thank JoAnna for this. Its even better than I imagined... god this is heaven

Upstairs she put Jill on her bed and sat herself down on her lap. Biting her own lip Violet teasingly fumbled around with the last button of her blouse that kept her braless breasts barely confined.

"I'm so clumsy...", said Violet and smiled sheepishly at Jill still fumbling around with the button.

Lets see where this goes. Jill is definitely more experienced with this than Jo. Excitement and anticipation made Violets nipples poke through the blouses fabric making her arousal obvious.

Jillian put her arms inside Violet's, effectively pulling Violet's hands away from her buttons saying,

"Here, let me. A blacksmith deals with lots of circles..."

Jillian slid her hands from Violet's waist, up over her breasts en route to her button. Then instead of grabbing the button, she stopped at Violet's erect nipples.

"...it's how chain mail is made. Lots of interlocking circles."

Jillian circled Violet's nipples with her fingers.

"A button is just a circle you grab and slide through a hole, which is just another circle."

True to her words, Jillian pulled on both of Violet's nipples and tried to slide them through non-existent holes in her blouse. Her fingers were very strong but gentle and experienced.

Violet moaned lustfully as Jill encircled her engorged nipples. Her mind went instantly wild with ecstasy and she gyrated her hips mirroring Jill's circling motions.

oh god... not too fast... slow down, slow down

Violet forced herself off Jills grasp and slowly moved backwards on her fours until she reached the end of the bed. Then she stood up and turned around moving very teasingly across the room. At one of the cupboards she stopped and turned on some erotic music. Waiting for the first beats of the entrancing song Violet swayed her hips to the beat of the drums. Walking backwards she started a very seductive and highly erotic dance stripping the scarce pieces of clothes she had on.

(ooc: 8 Dice Performance with one Mega)

As Violet set up, Jillian sat on the bed and took off her boots and socks, and unbuttoned, but didn't take off her shirt. After the music started she watched Violet, both entertained and increasingly aroused.

When Violet removed her last piece of clothing Jillian stood up and let her shirt fall to the ground. Jillian was well built, without her shirt she showed a six pack set of abs and a chest full of clearly defined muscles. Her bra was a frilly, lacy, see-through nothing. It was a concession to femininity that was out of place with her other clothing. Her nipples stood at attention on beasts a little smaller than Jennifer's.

Jillian gave an almost animal growl of lust and said, "I'll have to see you on that pole sometime..." then she ordered, "...Come here".

The music enhanced Violets own arousal and she synced her mind with Jillian’s emotions which instantly energized her with yet unknown ecstasy. Violet smiled and slowly approached Jillian going down on her fours as she reached the bed. She arched her back like a cat and mashed her huge breasts between her arms displaying deep cleavage as she got closer and closer to Jill. Once Violet reached Jill’s trousers she unbuttoned them and pulled them down revealing muscled legs that quivered with anticipation.

Smiling Violet started to lick the insides of Jill’s thighs making her split her legs slightly. Then a wicked idea crossed her mind and she feedback her own arousal and lust to Jill the moment her tongue reached Jill’s vulva.

(ooc: Emp. Manipulation – guess what :D)

“I love muscles…”, said Violet as she worked herself up Jill’s defined abs. “What about you?”

When Violet's tongue touched Jillian's center she jerked like she'd had an electric shock. Jillian screamed and spasmed in orgasm.

“I love muscles…”, said Violet as she worked herself up Jill’s defined abs. “What about you?”
Still recovering, Jillian gasped "Yes!" to Violet's comment...

Violet's Club's main door opened and James walked in. He noticed the mostly done pole and walked over. He considered,

*No bodies, no blood. No ladder either. Odd. They aren't done here. Maybe they found something else to do? Burned out light bulb?*

Faintly hearing screams James correctly identified the activity involved and reflected,

*And JoAnna was worried they wouldn't get along... so what do I do now?*

Violet slid slowly forward and lifted Jill gently upwards and put her down on her own lap having her legs crossed in a lotus seat. Holding Jill secure in her embrace Violet opened Jill’s laced bra with a swift motion and threw it away sending it flying across the room. Smiling at Jill’s perky breasts Violet resumed her tongue play circling friskily around her nipples. After an extensive time of tonguelashing Violet gently blew fresh air on Jill’s nipples making them poke out just a tiny little bit more. She giggled playfully and started to suck on Jill’s nipples biting every once in a while to stimulate Jill’s arousal.

Closing her eyes Violet released Jill’s breasts from her intensive sucking and pulled her closer to her shoving her large breasts under Jill’s smaller assets. Jill could feel how Violets body shifted underneath her as Violet’s muscles steadily grew and gained definition similar to Jill’s.

“Kiss me…”, said Violet breathlessly her own body quivering with anticipation and arousal.

Jillian moaned occasionally at Violet's attentions and gasped at her love bites. When Violet grew a six pack Jillian blinked in surprise and rubbing her hands over her new six-pack commented,

"I like them."

“Kiss me…”, said Violet breathlessly her own body quivering with anticipation and arousal.

Jillian grabbed the back of Violet's head and pulled her over to kiss her on the lips with abandon... and with her other hand she reached between Violet's spread legs found her inner thigh and followed that up to Violet's center. Jillian thrust two forefingers deep inside Violet and used her thumb to circle and stroke Violet's clitoris.

Next to the pole James considered and argued with himself,

*What am I feeling? Jealousy? What should I do? Do they love me or in this world am I the only one who offers survival?*

*Do you love them or are they just the best mates you're likely to find in this world? Don't expect to get what you're not willing to give. You have multiple partners, so do they. It's not like they're getting pregnant from this. And you already knew Jill was bi.*

*You're not jealousy, you're just wondering if you should be. Less navel staring, more action. What do you really want to do?*

*Prove I'm in charge?*

*You've never had a problem with honey-dew lists. Try again.*

*I want to screw her brains out! Make that both of their brains out.*

*Wonderful. So we're a male dog now, marking our territory with our dick?*

*Well... yeah.*

*Fine, we have a plan, irrational it may be. At least re-proving our masculinity isn't self destructive.*

Violet let herself fall completely to Jill’s caress and kissed Jill more passionately with increasing lust. Her mind slowly slipped into blissful oblivion as she held on the emotional link she had established between herself and Jill. Riding the wave of lust Violet’s last coherent thought was to release from the embrace and let herself fall back on the bed. Her large breasts now supported by stronger pecs virtually jutted out defying gravity with hard and engorged nipples.

“Don’t stop… don’t stop… don’t you ever stop…”

As Violet’s arousal grew to an unstoppable force she unleashed her own orgasm as feedback to Jill releasing its full climax with a primal scream.

Jillian and Violet both screamed primally as Violet's link had them climax as one. The scream went on and on but as Jillian lost control she pulled her hand out. As it ended she collapsed on top of Violet with her muscles still shaking.

Quote:
...The scream went on and on...
In the other room James reached a conclusion and started walking...

Archived