Aberrant: Dead Rising - Friday Night Frolic [Mature]

The Fine Balance

Originally Posted By: Courier

"I think he'd let me walk away from him, but it'd be better if you... well..."

JoAnna gets a somewhat guilty expression on her face at this last part and thinks, *Sleazy. Suggesting to your lover that she should be having sex with your boyfriend. But it made sense before when Jill suggested it to me and it makes sense now.*

Violet smiled at JoAnna appreciatively and said, "Its kinda hard for me to tell what you want if you don't finish your sentences, love. I can't read your mind but I do know how you feel and I can tell that there is something on your mind... something sleazy? You feel sleazy because of it, at least."

Violet gave JoAnna a short kiss before she continued. Holding her head in her hands she added, "Are you asking me to have sex with him? Would that make breaking up with him easier for you?", Violet looked directly into JoAnnas eyes sustaining her emotions with just a small erg of quantum.

You are evil, Violet...
It benefits both of us, Jennifer. Now stay put, I'm working here.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JoAnna shrugs a bit helplessly which makes her jiggle interestingly but doesn't alter she's going to need to put this into words. She says,

"No... This is more Jillian's reasoning than mine but it's still right. I could go to James, tell him that I've found someone else, and he'd kiss me good bye and that would be that."

"You and I would be together and it'd be wonderful... until the next time the Zombies broke through and we need to run away again. Or until the food runs out and James is the one out bringing in cans from the infected zone outside the wall. Or until I run into some jerk who won't take a 'no'. I love you Violet, but I can't see you putting your hand through someone's chest."

"James' lovers will be picked up and leaped out of the crumbling base. They'll be first in line for those cans. They... we will be sheltered under his sword even if it means it's used on the living."

"Violet, I don't want to walk away from that. What I want is for you to join Jillian and me. I'd have to share you... but you'll stay alive to share."

"James' lovers will be picked up and leaped out of the crumbling base. They'll be first in line for those cans. They... we will be sheltered under his sword even if it means it's used on the living."

"Violet, I don't want to walk away from that. What I want is for you to join Jillian and me. I'd have to share you... but you'll stay alive to share."

Perfect... oh my god, she is really special

Violet kept her eyes locked with JoAnna as she heard her speak. She nodded slowly and gave her a warm smile.
"I understand, my love. If it is your wish I'll join you and Jillian... and James. I want to make you happy... I want to give you all that life and freedom you long for. Ever since I got these fantastic powers I've never felt stronger emotions than yours... so pure... so energetic... its breathtaking. I see you and you are beautiful, I feel you and there is no word that can even come close to describe your true beauty."

Violet put a short strand of hair behind JoAnnas ear and kissed her pationately... sincerely.
I love you

(ooc: Later that day when James returns with the Jukebox and the Tabledancepole)

Violets plan had worked out perfectly. Having seduced JoAnna and James turned out to be one of the best ideas she had yet. JoAnna has just left her quarters and Violet jumped just out of the shower when she heard someone knocking downstairs at the clubs door.

Leaving her hair wet as it was and donning quickly one of Jennifers bathrobes she went downstairs tying a knot with the cord around her waist. The bathrobe left a generous display of cleavage for the world to see.

She opened the door and saw James which made her smile instantly.

"James!", she hugged him happily as she could make out the Jukebox and the other stuff he managed to collect for her and kissed him instead of saying 'Thank you'.

James hugged Violet back and kissed her for a moment then broke contact to say,

"You're welcome! And you look..." James considered,

*Half naked.*

*Wet.*

*Like you just got out the shower.*

*Careful James, her face is up there.*

"...great! So how did it work out with JoAnna?"

*You're standing in a doorway holding a wet barely-dressed woman. Perhaps moving this inside would be good?*

With a touch of reluctance James let Violet go from the hug and added,

"Did you want all this inside?"

With a touch of reluctance James let Violet go from the hug and added,

"Did you want all this inside?"

"Oh yes, that'll be great.", Violet made room for James and lead the way into the club.

"The Jukebox should be positioned right here.", she pointed at a wall were some space was left out for roughly the size of a Jukebox.

Watching James as he effortlessly carried the Jukebox she smiled at him teasingly. As soon as he put the Jukebox down Violet frowned a little and looked a bit worried at James.

"Hmm... I haven't thought of that, but I could really need someone who can install that tabledancepole. You don't know anyone by accident who could do that for me, James?"

James picked up the Jukebox and the pole and walked inside, then left the pole by the door. He made it look easy, and without thinking he sucked in his stomach to look better under Violet's gaze as he positioned the box to her specifications.

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
Watching James as he effortlessly carried the Jukebox she smiled at him teasingly. As soon as he put the Jukebox down Violet frowned a little and looked a bit worried at James.
Grinning back at Violet James kept noticing his eyes drift lower and had to keep reminding himself that her face was above her neckline.
Quote:
"Hmm... I haven't thought of that, but I could really need someone who can install that tabledancepole. You don't know anyone by accident who could do that for me, James?"
James started walking towards Violet and gave her a big smile as he said,

"Jillian could do it. She's an engineer as well as a blacksmith and works with metal a lot. Lived through Z-day because she'd built a suit of armor. Impressive lady. Your gal Jennifer has met her. She's JoAnna's sister somewhat." From the look in James' eyes he's thinking somewhat more of Violet than of Jillian.

James started walking towards Violet and gave her a big smile as he said,

"Jillian could do it. She's an engineer as well as a blacksmith and works with metal a lot. Lived through Z-day because she'd built a suit of armor. Impressive lady. Your gal Jennifer has met her. She's JoAnna's sister somewhat." From the look in James' eyes he's thinking somewhat more of Violet than of Jillian.

"I see...", Violet put on an unusual thoughtful face. "James, I just had this job interview with JoAnna. We spoke about a lot of things... not only about the job I was offering.", Violets eyes locked with James' and she layed her arms around his broad shoulders giving him a closer look of her cleavage which shoved against his chest.

James' hands moved around Violet's waist but the rest of him got very still at Violet's words. James only said,

"Oh?" *Caught! Well here it comes.*

"She told me that Jill and her are your lovers... and that you are JoAnnas boyfriend.", Violets voice had a playful melody.

"What if I would join your little club?", she gave him a mischievious smile and spiked his excitement just a tiny little bit. Her mouth came dangerously close to kiss him again but she held her distance just about an inch away.

"She told me that Jill and her are your lovers... and that you are JoAnnas boyfriend.", Violets voice had a playful melody.

"What if I would join your little club?", she gave him a mischievious smile and spiked his excitement just a tiny little bit.
James blinked and his jaw dropped. Of all the responses he'd been expecting, this hadn't been one of them.

*What on Earth? Are you sure your fundamental power doesn't involve luck? Maybe you should rush right out and find a card game?*

Her mouth came dangerously close to kiss him again but she held her distance just about an inch away.
Mentally digesting this news, James continued his line of thought. *On the other hand...*

Finally able to respond, James stroked Violet's face with his fingers and said,

"That'd be wonderful."

James kissed her deeply.

Finally able to respond, James stroked Violet's face with his fingers and said,

"That'd be wonderful."

James kissed her deeply.

Violet answered the kiss just as deep and brushed herself closer to James' body. After a minute of passionate kissing she released him from the kiss.

"You know you are a very lucky man, James.", Violet purred.

"You know you are a very lucky man, James.", Violet purred.
James responded huskily,

"Incredibly, Impossibly Lucky."

James played with Violet's robe's cord with one hand and kept her close with the other. A thought occured to him,

*Three of the hottest four women around are willingly sharing my bed and they know about each other. The only one who isn't is Jennifer. Too good to be true.*

*Wait, 'What if I would join your little club' isn't the same as The others know and approve.*

With a trace of puzzlement James asked,

"JoAnna is really good with this?"

To make it clear what "this" was James pulled on Violet's belt's cord until it was putting tension on the bow without releasing it.

With a trace of puzzlement James asked,

"JoAnna is really good with this?"

To make it clear what "this" was James pulled on Violet's belt's cord until it was putting tension on the bow without releasing it.

"Actually... even better than you can imagine.", Violet loved the way James treated her.

She didn't really try to wriggle herself out of his grip instead playing a bit with him which made her large assets bounce teasingly.

"Do you have any objections?", she asked him breathlessly.

"Actually... even better than you can imagine.", Violet loved the way James treated her.
James replied,

"Hmmm?" in a way that invited more comment although he did not release her.

Quote:
She didn't really try to wriggle herself out of his grip instead playing a bit with him which made her large assets bounce teasingly.

"Do you have any objections?", she asked him breathlessly.
James replied,

"How can I object to Paradise?" while looking down Violet's robe.

James pulled on Violet's robe's cord hard enough to start undoing the bow... but he halted and shifted his eyes back up to her face with a question in his eyes. Violet was teasing him, he knew and enjoyed it, but if he moved his hand another six inches things would get out of hand... as if they weren't already.

"How can I object to Paradise?" while looking down Violet's robe.

James pulled on Violet's robe's cord hard enough to start undoing the bow... but he halted and shifted his eyes back up to her face with a question in his eyes. Violet was teasing him, he knew and enjoyed it, but if he moved his hand another six inches things would get out of hand... as if they weren't already.

"I was hoping you said so.", Violet answered with a smile on her face that said 'gotcha'.

She raised a brow as she felt him hesitate undoing the bow. "Any second thoughts, stud?", she sighed exaggerated.

"I suppose you're right, maybe you should first finish moving everything inside and ask Jillian to install the pole before you can get your reward?", Violet unlocked her hands which were still behind James' head and let her arms slowly slide down his thick biceps giving them a tiny squeeze as she hmmd in approval. She was about to break free from his embrace.

James thought, *Or we could figure out who said what to whom later.*

"I suppose you're right, maybe you should first finish moving everything inside and ask Jillian to install the pole before you can get your reward?", Violet unlocked her hands which were still behind James' head and let her arms slowly slide down his thick biceps giving them a tiny squeeze as she hmmd in approval. She was about to break free from his embrace.
James said,

"I suppose we could..." James tightened his hold on Violet's waist pulling her closer, and with his other hand pulled on the belt to release the bow.

"...or we could find something to do inside." James reached over with the hand that wasn't holding Violet to undo the tie holding her robe together.

"I suppose we could..." James tightened his hold on Violet's waist pulling her closer, and with his other hand pulled on the belt to release the bow.

"...or we could find something to do inside." James reached over with the hand that wasn't holding Violet to undo the tie holding her robe together.

Violet giggled and immediately changed her tactic going directly into the offensive. She lifted one leg teasingly up his thigh and reached down with her hand to his crotch gently squeezing it.
"So you want some reward in advance? Are you sure you can keep up with me this time?", Violet cocked her head and waited for his kiss, opening her mouth teasingly.

James hissed with pleasure when Violet squeezed him and then replied,

"Let's find out" and kissed her deeply. Pressing her closely to himself he finished untying the belt and pushed the robe off Violet's shoulders.

Stopping the kiss, James picked up Violet as effortlessly as he had the Jukebox and started walking towards her bedroom.

Stopping the kiss, James picked up Violet as effortlessly as he had the Jukebox and started walking towards her bedroom.

Violet squealed as she got picked up by James and instantly relocked her hands behind his neck pushing herself closer to him.

As soon as they reached her bedroom she kissed him passionately. Once he put her down she slowly slid down to her knees and removed his pants with relative ease. Then she proceded with his shorts and pulled them just down to about his knees.

"What we've got here?", she smiled teasingly at him as she looked up to him. Before he could answer she slowly massaged his balls with one hand while she licked his cock carefully. Having his full attention she proceeded with an expert blow job hmmming blissfully as she worked him to orgasm.

James held the back of Violet's head and thought furiously,

*Control now. Think of it as a math test. One-Thousand-And-One, One-Thousand-And-Two... God this girl is driving me out of my mind... One-Thousand-And-Fifty-One,* but eventually he couldn't resist any longer and exploded to orgasm with an incoherent scream, "Yaaaaaa!!".

Breathing hard he rested a moment then pulled Violet to her feet and kissed her hard on her lips. Stepping out of his pants and shoes he pushed Violet backward until she fell onto the bed. James reached down and rolled his shirt inside out and up off him and tossed it aside.

James eyed Violet's lush curves while standing naked in front of her. He stretched to show off his well defined muscles and took a body-builder pose. The pose looked natural on him, definitely a contest winner. Every part of James looked rock hard with one notable exception which lay limp and flaccid from Violet's attentions. James held out three fingers and counted down saying...

"3... 2... 1..."

At zero he spent a tiny point of juice and his member slowly sprang back to life and it's full length. James crawled out onto the bed after Violet.

Every part of James looked rock hard with one notable exception which lay limp and flaccid from Violet's attentions. James held out three fingers and counted down saying...

"3... 2... 1..."

At zero he spent a tiny point of juice and his member slowly sprang back to life and it's full length. James crawled out onto the bed after Violet.

With a girlish glee Violet squirmed with anticipation as she longingly waited for James to enter her. Her eyes wandered over his perfect body and she couldn't decide where to touch him first. Closing her eyes and letting herself go she simply let James indulge herself enjoying the spectacular ride both were about to embark.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Jennifers voice barely reached the surface of her consciousness. Violet! Please... I beg you. I'm getting too late for my date with Captain Fox. Violeeeeet!

Violet didn't bother to answer and continued to give James' the ride of his life as she slowly but steadily increased his lust and desire for her. She knew what turned him on and proceeded to enhance every aspect that made him lose his mind fully aware that he might aswell could.

James fucked Violet almost mindlessly for hours.

Lust not love, animal passion not tenderness, instinct not reason, he was out of his mind with lust and he didn't care. Violet was his slave and his master. He cared only for his own pleasure and worshiped every part of her. On some level he exulted, on another he was amazed, and on several others he enjoyed himself.

Every time Violet's passion rose to match his own and on yet another level he wasn't sure he could or would have stopped himself if it hadn't. Many times they climaxed screaming together and only much later would James decide this was one of the more impressive powers he'd seen used.

Many hours later they collapsed next to each other, spent. James felt tired, but great. His stomach rumbled.

Violet caressed James' navel like she did before with JoAnna. She smiled contentedly at herself and slowly relaxed as the last waves of orgasm ebbed away.

What a ride. I can't wait for the girls to join for a longer session.

"You're the best, James.", she whispered breathlessly into his ear. A God, like JoAnna said

She shifted herself to a higher position resting her large breasts on his chest so that she could see his face.

"What is it that you like the most about me?", she smiled at him and traced one finger along his nipple which made his muscled pecs tense instantly.

"What is it that you like the most about me?", she smiled at him and traced one finger along his nipple which made his muscled pecs tense instantly.
James' realized instantly *Danger Zone Territory!* and tensed a hair.

Eying and rubbing a finger across the top of Violet's breasts James said with a smile,

"Well, it's hard to pick just one."

"But if I had to pick... I'd say either your mental flexibility..." *I.e. joining rather than fighting with my girlfriends... and we won't even mention your physical flexibility.* "...and this effect you seem to have on me. I can't seem to spend more than five minutes alone with you without whisking you off to bed."

"But as wonderful as that is, and as incredible as we are together in bed, I would like to get to know you better..."

James stomach rumbles again.

"...Starting with a dinner date right now. Sorry love, but I'm hungry. Do you have any food around here?"

"But as wonderful as that is, and as incredible as we are together in bed, I would like to get to know you better..."

James stomach rumbles again.

"...Starting with a dinner date right now. Sorry love, but I'm hungry. Do you have any food around here?"

This was supposed to be MY Dinner Date with Fox instead of yours with James!

Do you want to have Dinner with James instead? I don't need to eat...

Violets face lightened up and she smiled accross her whole face. "Dinner? I haven't eaten...", she was trying to recall when she had actually eaten something the last time to no avail.

"Actually never, but I'm sure Jennifer keeps something around. So you want to get to know me better?", she stood up slowly and walked naked as she was towards the large mirror next to her wardrobe. It seemed impossible for Violet not to move in a sexy way, be that the sway of her hips or how the sides of her large breasts could be seen even from behind.

"You have met Jennifer before, haven't you?", Violet stared at the mirror and cocked her head to the side giving James a good view of her back and a quarter of her silhoutte.

James watched Violet walk with interest and enjoyment, he still had juice, in theory he could...

*Down Boy. You really are hungry.*

James answers with a statement that was also a question,

"Yes, earlier today. You had her give me your 'honeydew' list and I sent her off looking for JoAnna." *What does this have to do with anything?*

James answers with a statement that was also a question,

"Yes, earlier today. You had her give me your 'honeydew' list and I sent her off looking for JoAnna." *What does this have to do with anything?*

Violets voice changed according to her mood, which was getting more sober as she spoke. What are you doing, Violet? What are you up to this time?

"I talked quite a while with JoAnna and she mentioned something that has given me quite some thought.", Violet turned around to face James wandering with her eyes over his chiseled body.

"She told me that you are a good man. That you protect them both, provide them with food. Everything they need or desire.", she stretched the word 'desire' for emphasis.

"JoAnna has grown very fond of me as it seems... and it was her idea to ask you in the first place. I felt very flattered and told that I would ask you right away and fortunately you agreed to let me join your little 'family'.", Violet was stating the obvious.

"What you don't know is... a little secret I keep and I believe I have to share that with you.", Violet sighed heavily. She didn't like turning back into Jennifer but it seemed she had to just to make James understand.

"Jennifer and I... are kinda... the same... person...", as Violet spoke those words she slowly transformed back to Jennifer. Her dramatic curves melting away revealing the more delicate frame of Jennifer underneath. Her large breasts deflated to about small apples and her hips slimmed down in proportion to her overall height that dropped from 6 feet to 5'8". Her long mane of golden blonde hair receded to about shoulder length and darkened with each inch it got shorter, her eyes lost their vibrant violet color and darkened to match her hair.

As the transformation completed even Violets face changed until James couldn't recognise her any more. Instead he saw Jennifer. She felt a bit awkward and wasn't as selfconfident as Violet and seeing James, superman James, increased her insecurity about her own body. She was baseline and he was a Nova god. She hoped he wouldn't freak out.

"Hello, James. Nice to meet you?", even Jennifers voice was different and all the magic that Violet eminated was gone. Jennifer was a beautiful woman, but in direct comparison to Violet she could've been just another face in the crowd.

Don't blow this, Jennifer.

I hope you know what you're doing, V.

As Violet talked James realized,

*She really has been talking to JoAnna. And it was JoAnna's idea? More proof that the female mind remains a mystery. I'd never agree to share her with a man, much less suggest it.*

Then Violet becomes Jennifer and James jaw drops and he stares, both because of the change and because Jennifer was an attractive naked woman.

*O...K... Not as attractive as Violet, maybe a hair short of JoAnna. Probably a good thing Violet and I just 'worked out'. Be awkward if I "came to attention". No, wait, this is really Violet.*

After a long moment James burst out laughing and rose to his feet. If James felt any shyness or shame about being naked he gave no sign. James said,

"Well hello yourself Jennifer. Pleased to meet you, I'm James."

James walked over to Jennifer and offered to shake hands... since both of them were naked and had been having sex for hours there was a surreal element to this but James was apparently willing to take it at face value.

"So you're Violet, and Jennifer... shape shifter I take it? Are you anyone else I know?"

After a long moment James burst out laughing and rose to his feet. If James felt any shyness or shame about being naked he gave no sign. James said,

"Well hello yourself Jennifer. Pleased to meet you, I'm James."

James walked over to Jennifer and offered to shake hands... since both of them were naked and had been having sex for hours there was a surreal element to this but James was apparently willing to take it at face value.

"So you're Violet, and Jennifer... shape shifter I take it? Are you anyone else I know?"

Jennifer smiled nervously as James approached her and offered his hand. She felt so fragile and almost intimidated by his presence. Instead of answering she shooke her head.

"Not like you think... it's... complicated. It's really important that you don't tell anybody about this. Violet is...,", Jennifer was searching for the right words," she is like a part of me, and I am a part of her... but we're not the same. I mean... I do know what she does... and viceversa... but...it's like watching someone. Violet saved my life, when I became.", Jennifer looked selfconsciously at the floor.

James blinks in confusion,

"You mean..." and he trails off...

*You're crazy?*

*You're like The Hulk?*

Starting over he says, "Let's try that again. You're different people? This is what you really look like? You turn your powers on and become Violet?"

"Ah... do the two of you get along?"

Starting over he says, "Let's try that again. You're different people? This is what you really look like? You turn your powers on and become Violet?"

"Yes" answered Jennifer faintly. The truth sounded even crazier than she had admitted to herself.

"Ah... do the two of you get along?"

Jennifer sighed heavily, "Usually we do... and sometimes we don't. She gets what she wants most of the time and I... I can't really complain. It's incredible to feel her, she is sooo much what I ever wanted to be and sometimes I can't control her... She is driven by... strong emotions. Lust, most of the time. I'm like the cool shower she needs to 'come down' again and think clearly.", Jennifer couldn't bring up the courage to look into James' eyes. She felt too ashamed.

"I can understand if you prefer to have her around. I can change back to her. She just wanted to let you know, that I'm going to be part of the family, too. Just don't tell the girls or any one else, please?"

Jennifer sighed heavily, "Usually we do... and sometimes we don't. She gets what she wants most of the time and I... I can't really complain. It's incredible to feel her, she is sooo much what I ever wanted to be and sometimes I can't control her... She is driven by... strong emotions. Lust, most of the time. I'm like the cool shower she needs to 'come down' again and think clearly."
James thought,

*Most of Violet's power is sex based, so if Jen was sexually repressed... one of her powers now is that she isn't. But she also didn't want to change, or maybe the responsibility. So new personality without getting rid of the old one. This is why Violet seems so... excessive. She's part of Jen's personality given life.*

*Hmm... it's MUCH easier to think rationally now.*

James added in a just-realized tone of voice,

"She's not just driven by strong emotion. She amplifies them. Both mine and her own."

*How much of nova power is driven by emotion? Rather than amplifying power, she's amplifying something that increases power.*

Quote:
Jennifer couldn't bring up the courage to look into James' eyes. She felt too ashamed.

"I can understand if you prefer to have her around. I can change back to her. She just wanted to let you know, that I'm going to be part of the family, too. Just don't tell the girls or any one else, please?"
Ignoring both of their nudity, James moved close to Jennifer and lifted her chin until she was looking into his eyes. He said in a serious 'I believe this' tone of voice,

"Jennifer, look at me. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you've done nothing wrong. Enjoying Violet isn't a crime. For that matter Violet hasn't done anything wrong as far as I know. Your powers just happen to work this way. You and I are lovers of a sort, and if you enjoyed yourself, well, so did I."

"Let me tell you something. Violet needs your help. I need your help. Violet is... intoxicating. That's wonderful, unless it causes problems with the rest of your life."

"If she and I had dinner then we'd eat, then we'd have sex for the rest of the night and morning."

"It'd be wonderful, but we're going on a mission tomorrow and neither of us would be in any shape for it. Probably we'd survive, but only probably. It's great she has you to step in for her and save her from herself."

"As for telling the girls, I think you're underestimating them, but it's your secret, I'll keep it. We're family. We do things for each other."

James gives Jennifer time to digest everything he said. If he thinks she'll accept it he'll give her a hug.

"Jennifer, look at me. You have nothing to be ashamed of, you've done nothing wrong. Enjoying Violet isn't a crime. For that matter Violet hasn't done anything wrong as far as I know. Your powers just happen to work this way. You and I are lovers of a sort, and if you enjoyed yourself, well, so did I."

"Let me tell you something. Violet needs your help. I need your help. Violet is... intoxicating. That's wonderful, unless it causes problems with the rest of your life."

"If she and I had dinner then we'd eat, then we'd have sex for the rest of the night and morning."

"It'd be wonderful, but we're going on a mission tomorrow and neither of us would be in any shape for it. Probably we'd survive, but only probably. It's great she has you to step in for her and save her from herself."

"As for telling the girls, I think you're underestimating them, but it's your secret, I'll keep it. We're family. We do things for each other."

James gives Jennifer time to digest everything he said. If he thinks she'll accept it he'll give her a hug.

Jennifer accepted his hug and was relieved of how he responded to the whole situation. She looked up at him blushing slightly as she was still selfconscious about being naked.

"It's only... I feel so inadequate around you.", Jennifer couldn't look into his eyes for much longer, staring at her feet again. She was insecure and vulnerable.

"I would very much like to have dinner with you and maybe talk for a while. Although this is Violets 'date'... she has ruined mine anyways. You don't mind if I stay around instead of her?"

But dessert is mine

James thinks,

*OK, so now what? In a baseline this kind of condition would be unhealthy and unstable; Is in a nova? It sounds like Jennifer is the more whole personality and the core one, but Violet is dominate.*

*What should I be doing here? Get the two personalities to merge? Is that even possible since these are her powers? Maybe try to get Jen to be more accepting of her powers? And isn't it kind of silly to be trying to make these judgments based off a one minute conversation?*

*I guess for right now I treat Jennifer as a part of Violet and vise versa.*

James says,

"Jennifer... you and I are both powerful novas. You should try to think of yourself that way. Also you're also a beautiful woman, even without your powers... sorry, Violet's powers."

"So yes, please stay and we'll eat and talk for a while. And on that subject, I think we should get dressed first, and since we both look and smell like we've been exercising for hours, we should shower first. So... wash my back?"

James says,

"Jennifer... you and I are both powerful novas. You should try to think of yourself that way. Also you're also a beautiful woman, even without your powers... sorry, Violet's powers."

Jennifer looked back up at James and shook her head.
"I have none of her powers, James. I can feel her... inside me, looking through my eyes and watching what I do and what I say. But I can't do anything of what she is capable of. Sometimes its even frustrating... like being back in High School when all the 'hot' girls got dates and I was overlooked. The ugly duckling who didn't get a boyfriend."

"So yes, please stay and we'll eat and talk for a while. And on that subject, I think we should get dressed first, and since we both look and smell like we've been exercising for hours, we should shower first. So... wash my back?"

Jennifer swallowed nervously at the prospect of going under the shower with James. She blushed again and chewed subconsciously on her underlip.
"If you don't mind? I'd gladly wash your back..."

You're a lucky girl, Jennifer. Just watch yourself. He is mine...
Can't you just shut up for a while? I think he really likes me.
Ha, that's funny. He likes you, because of me. He wouldn't have noticed you without me. Never.

Jennifer looked back up at James and shook her head.
"I have none of her powers, James. I can feel her... inside me, looking through my eyes and watching what I do and what I say. But I can't do anything of what she is capable of. Sometimes its even frustrating... like being back in High School when all the 'hot' girls got dates and I was overlooked. The ugly duckling who didn't get a boyfriend."
James thinks,

*Interesting. Even without your powers you still have two personalities?*

James snorts,

"Yeah, high school was bad for me too. Remind me to tell you about it sometime. But if you think you're ugly then you haven't looked in the mirror recently."

"Jennifer, keep in mind Violet sets the bar impossibly high. She isn't just the best looking woman on the base, she's probably the best looking woman on the planet. You on the other hand only look like you should be out modeling underwear for those fashion magazines."

Quote:
Jennifer swallowed nervously at the prospect of going under the shower with James. She blushed again and chewed subconsciously on her underlip.
"If you don't mind? I'd gladly wash your back..."
James smiles and says,

"Good, let's do that then."

James smiles and says,

"Good, let's do that then."

Jennifer couldn't believe how bold she was and that James actually agreed to having her around instead of... her. She lead the way to the shower taking some towels on the way which she loosely hung over a chair within reach.

Turning on the water she had a hard time not to ogle James' chiseled and perfectly sculpted body. As he came closer she felt excited and thrilled. He quickly put his head under the stream and reached up with his arms to shuffle through his hair. His biceps swelled ominiously and Jennifers heart increased it pace with increasing anxiety.

She reached for the soap and slowly started to lather his broad muscled back.

James could tell Jenifer was still nervous. She was still having problems making eye contact and she was breathing hard. There was a degree of uncertainty here on both of their parts. Were they friends, lovers, or something else? Naked woman in the shower was a strong signal, but the whole situation was so unusual he wasn't sure where to go.

He let out a hum of pleasure at her touch on his back and decided,

*Well, in for a penny, in for a pound.*

James said,

"Jennifer? Just so you know, when we first my reaction to you was 'Wow, that's an attractive woman, I should ask her out.' Typical male I guess. My next, more considered reaction was 'I'm already is a serious relationship with three women, which is absurd, trying for four would raise issues of my sanity and survival instincts.'"

James spent a bit of juice and recovered enough from his recent activities so that he could, and did, gain an erection. He said,

"OK, that's good. Your turn now."

Turning around Jennifer still couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye and she gasped as she instead looked down at his erection and moved her eyes to his chest before turning around herself. James said,

"But all that was before I found out you were joining my family. It's such an unusual situation I need to ask. What we are? Lovers? If you are part Violet then we're already lovers, but does that mean we can be physical? There's an issue of fairness here, if Violet has access to me, you should too. I'd love to pin you against the wall here and make love to you, but I need a little more direction first."

As he spoke James soaped and slowly stroked Jennifer's back and sides, not quiet straying into more sensitive areas but coming very close and indicating a desire too.

Archived