Aberrant: Dead Rising - Friday Night Frolic [Mature]

The Fine Balance

(So...this is what happens when I try to play the slick moderator. I tried to move your posts and I discovered that when I moved them, I kept the same thread name. This angered me, so I deleted it..and you posts. So I had to go back and copy them out and post them here. I apolgize for being an idiot. Now have fun)

Right at 7 James knocks lightly on Violet's door, waits for her to acknowledgment or invitation, and then goes in. He's clean shaven, showered, wearing a nice leather jacket and is carrying a pair of brown paper bags.

Seeing Violet he stops and just stares for a moment, stunned.

Joani Reikspar

Nova

As soon as James entered the room Violet gave him a predatory smile and purred, "Oh Chief... or may I call you James? I think you like me calling you James?".

(Using The Voice)

She came closer to him, almost like a big cat that stalked her prey and gave him an intense welcoming kiss, lifting one leg slowly to his crotch. Just as soon as he could touch her leg with his hand she let go and released herself from his embrace. Walking away from him slowly and alluringly she said with a wicked tone in her voice, "Bed or do you like it a little more rough, James?"

She craned her neck and drove through her hair with her fingers, long strands falling down her back in a fluid motion perfectly outlined by the candlelight. Her voluptous breasts barely contained in a balconette bra heaved with her every breath. "Are you going to just stand there and stare?"

Courier

Nova

As soon as James entered the room Violet gave him a predatory smile and purred, "Oh Chief... or may I call you James? I think you like me calling you James?".

It was obvious James enjoyed hearing his name a lot… and equally obvious that he was having trouble thinking verbally. With one hand he absently put the larger paper sack on a table and forgot about it. With the other he let the bag fall away from the bottle of massage oil he was holding.

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar

She came closer to him, almost like a big cat that stalked her prey and gave him an intense welcoming kiss, lifting one leg slowly to his crotch. Just as soon as he could touch her leg with his hand she let go and released herself from his embrace. Walking away from him slowly and alluringly she said with a wicked tone in her voice, "Bed or do you like it a little more rough, James?"

James pocketed the bottle and said in a horse whisper,

“How about both?”

She craned her neck and drove through her hair with her fingers, long strands falling down her back in a fluid motion perfectly outlined by the candlelight. Her voluptuous breasts barely contained in a balconette bra heaved with her every breath. "Are you going to just stand there and stare?"

James almost stalked over to Violet and lightly pulled her to him with one hand. The leverage was off and it was a light grip but Violet could feel James’ more than human strength. With the other hand James slowly hooked a finger under the lace straps on Violet’s shoulder and started to push them off. With almost a growl he said,

“Oh, I’m going to do a lot more than look.”

Joani Reikspar

Nova

Violet smiled at James and licked her lips lustfully before she gave him another very intense kiss while she slowly directed him towards the bed.

(Use Poison to make him just a little dizzy)

Just as they reached the bed, still tonguelocked, she suddenly turned him around using her own strength and jostled him on the bed so that he had to fall on his back. Putting a finger on her halfopened mouth she said with a girlish voice, "Oops? You tripped...", then she proceeded on her fours like a big cat and growled as she arched her back again displaying a generous amount of cleavage.

(ooc: Violet has M-Str but she doesn't want the others to know. She hopes that James blames his dizziness and leverage for that feat.)

Courier

Nova

Not surprisingly James goes along with both the kiss and falls over without a problem.

Putting a finger on her half opened mouth she said with a girlish voice, "Oops? You tripped...", then she proceeded on her fours like a big cat and growled as she arched her back again displaying a generous amount of cleavage.

James says a bit thickly,

"I tripped... and you are wearing far too much..." James reaches down to Violet's waist and attempts to pull her to him and then pull her negligé off over her head."

Joani Reikspar

Nova

Violet let James pull her up to him, literally sitting down on his lap. She purred as he pulled her negligé off and bent down, resting her breasts on his broad chest and nibbling a little at his ear with her tongue.

Then she suddenly increased her pace, growling predatory and ripping James' shirt off him. She gently carassed his naked torso and dug her nails in his impenetrable skin.

"Are you a hero, James? Want to be my hero tonight?", she said gyrating her hips on his lap and arching her back again. She thrusted her full breasts forward waiting eagerly for him to touch her.

Courier

Nova

Under his shirt every one of James' muscles is individually defined. With both hands he catches and kneads Violet's full breasts, gently, then more forcefully. James says,

"Hero? No, tonight I'm the villain! I'm going to throughly ravish the innocent maiden. And after I'm done... "

James reaches behind Violet's back and tries to unlock her bra, fumbling at it he just pulls it apart, and away from her. He continues,

"I'll throughly ravish her again!"

Joani Reikspar

Nova

"I looooove villains.", purred Violet. "But I'm a bad girl, too.", she smiled at him wickedly.

The moment James pulled her bra apart Violets body went into autopilot and her every motion complimented James' fondling. His words barely reached her and with obvious routine she quickly removed his pants and proceeded to climb back on top of him using her hair to tickle his naked skin. Then she paused for a second savouring the moment as she gently caressed the outline of his well defined muscles with her long fingers. She smiled through half opened eyes and whispered at him, "Ravish me."

Courier

Nova

...She smiled through half opened eyes and whispered at him, "Ravish me."

And he did. And did. And did.

3 hours later James had lost track of how many times he'd had her but it was becoming apparent Violet's nova stamina was, if anything, greater than his own. Lying spent next to her he lightly traced her muscles and reflected there were similarities to fighting zombies. No matter what he did she came back for more... of course it was the differences that made it more interesting.

Joani Reikspar

Nova

Still beaming with inner heat Violet cuddled up to James and rested her head on his broad shoulder. She hmmed while she slowly mirrored his lightly tracing of muscles with her slender fingers.

"I needed that badly...", she exhaled with a cheshire cat grin.

"I think you passed the test. You're hired, lover.", she nibbled a little at his earlobe and sighed happily.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Violet interrupted her hmms with a little frown and sighed. "Do you really have to know?", she shifted her position resting almost half of her body on his and lifted her head to look into his eyes.

"The Captain, you and almost everyone else I heard of so far has been quite heroic when it happened. You're all some kind of supermen while I am pretty useless at fighting Zombies. At least I'm pretty.", she laughed a little at her own joke.

Her eyes unfocused a little and she got a thousand-miles-stare while she continued, "It happened during a photoshoot for the swimsuit edition of a renowned magazine. I'm not allowed to talk about it, actually, but I suppose that contract lost its validity after Z-day. It was supposed to be my great breakthrough - turned out to be a flush in the toilet.", refocusing again she locked her eyes with James'.

"Would you mind not knowing the details? Its rather embarrassing for me and I don't want to spoil the mood we've got here right now. I was rather hoping for a dessert...", she grinned mischieviously at him and traced with one hand down to his crotch gently squeezing it.

(The last part using The Voice again)

James says,

"It's ok. But I think I'm a little..."

The word James was going to say was 'spent' but at Violet's attentions he unexpectedly springs to life. To his surprise he notices his energy level picking up as well.

"Well..." James says with amusement and pleasure as he reaches for Violet, "...this is an unexpected side effect. Or is it one of your abilities?"

"To be honest, I can't really tell but I'm not the one to complain.", she literally mounted him as she felt his strength return and instantly started to grind her pelvis rythmically almost squeaking with joy.

Between humps she managed to stutter," I haven't... had... oh, James!...ah... much time... to practice my... new gifts...", she arched her back again throwing her hair in fluid motion back and reached with her hands for her ample bosom. "Common James, touch my new gifts.", she purred at him with lust.

Matching her movements, James also reaches out and with both hands grabs and cups her breasts, stroking her with his thumbs. He says,

"That's just... not right... ssss... we should... practice... as much... as possible."

Shifting position he grabs her waist, trapping her at the bottom of a down stroke, and uses the grip to lever himself up so he's sitting with her impaled on his lap. Keeping her trapped with one hand on her hip he reaches between them with the other and starts stroking her where they're joined. Looking up into her eyes he says with a wicked grin,

"And this time you're getting tired first." smirk

"Oh James!", were the last sensible words she could muster before carnal lust took over her body. Letting go she completely succumbs to James' caress and rythmical thrusts. As she reaches her last climax she releases the tension with a lustful scream and collapses on James' broad chest. Completely exhausted and devoid of strength or coordination she slowly faints away with a huge cheshire cat grin painted on her face.

Violet's last scream took James over the top again and he just lay there insensible and intermingled with her. After several false starts he blearily refocused on reality and tried to take measure of the situation. Realizing she was asleep he shifted so they were lying next to each other.

*The Winner* he thought in an exhausted triumph. crazy He felt great. Parts of him hurt, but after a moment that faded. He was exhausted, not just tired. It felt like he'd been using his sword... make that his other sword.

He eyed Violet in a respectful and lustful but too tired to care about it silence. After a moment he tried to think somewhat rationally. Their powers had interacted and something had changed. His juice was mostly gone and he'd kept getting better and coming back for more. That sounded promising but he decided he'd have to do this 'thinking' business later.

Reaching over to Violet, James cupped an ample breast. Violet smiled and murmured in her sleep but didn't wake up. After a moment James decided neither of them were really up for another go and gave up. whistle

James found his watch and stared at the time in disbelief. He needed some sleep but if he lay down next to Violet he'd get far too much, and even that assumed they could keep their hands off each other next morning. Or maybe that was next "afternoon".

The spell broken, James staggered around and got his clothes and went outside to sleep in his car. He decided he'd worry about what to tell JoAnna and Jillian later. Hopefully he'd be somewhat functional with two or three hours of sleep because that's all he was going to get.

Violet reached over still half asleep to James' side of the bed and felt it was already cold. A bit startled she opened her eyes but was too cozy and satisfied to be disappointed of his absence. She frowned a little to herself but couldn't help to keep that blissful smile on her face.

Forcing herself to a sitting position she felt a bit shaken and her eyes couldn't focus right away which gave her the sensation as if the room was moving. "Whoa... haven't felt like this in a while...", she said to herself. "So you still can get tired and exhausted. Good to know."

Taking her time she stood up and stumbled across the room until she reached the large mirror next to her wardrobe. She gasped at her own reflection and looked down at herself to reasure her that who she saw was actually her - all of it. Ever since her 'becoming', like James worded it, her life felt more like a dream than the real thing. The effect she had on people, especially men, around her was astonishing and she loved it. Closing her eyes she recollected her night with James and shivered. "I can still smell him... gosh I gotta come down of this.", she tried to clear her thoughts and shook her head which didn't help much.

Frustrated she sighed and looked at her reflection again. "I hate this...", she mumbled to herself. Then she braced herself a little and said a bit louder, "Jennifer? I need your help... please."

She waited for a second and heard Jennifers voice in her head. "I'm here, don't worry - just concentrate" Slowly the reflection in the mirror changed its shape and appearance. Violets long and full blond hair receded and got darker until it became brunette. At the same time she shrank in height and along with that her womanly hips slimmed and her large honeydew sized breasts deflated to a more average size resembling pert apples. Looking at her face she saw how her eyes changed from the unnatural violet color to her normal brown color. Even the features of her face changed making it impossible to recognize Violet in it. Jennifer was still a beautiful woman but nothing compared to Violet.

As the transformation was complete Jennifers knees buckled and she almost fell to the floor. "Woah... I feel like I was hit by a train." Without Violets enhanced stamina and metabolism the exploits of last night washed over Jennifers baseline body. It took her more than two hour to just take a shower and make herself ready for the day. Leaving her residence she still had that omniscious smile on her face and she wondered - Maybe the other supermen were just like James.

(1:30 PM, The Next Day, At Violet's)

At exactly 1:30 JoAnna put down an oversized cardboard box to free her hands and then knocked on and tried to open the main door at Violet's. She was wearing a man's trench coat which matched her hair and covered her neck to toe. The collar was up hiding most of her face, combined with the top hat she was wearing she might be a generic man. JoAnna says,

"Hello?" and tries to push open the door.

Violet came out of the shower and prepared herself extensively for JoAnna. She blowdried her hair to a nice flowing mane and applied some special hairspray that had tiny golden glitter. Unfortunately she didn't have much of a fitting wardrobe. Most of the dresses, tops and pants were tailored for someone with Jennifers built. Violets more dramatic figure got seldom contained by one of Jens dresses.

Sighing she did what she usually did. She picked a pair of Jeans and ripped them down to makeshifts daisy dukes. The same fate met one of Jennifers T-Shirts which she simply tied with a knot just where her cleavage started. The fabric of the shirt wrapped itself around her breasts as if it was painted on. She didn't bother to wear a bra. There was none that actually fit her anyways. Nice suede overknee boots finished the outfit and a small touch of sweet perfume made it perfect.

Just in time she heard someone knocking at the door. Smiling with anticipation Violet went hastily to the door and opened it.

A little bit irritated at JoAnnas attire she put on her most welcoming smile and greeted her happily, "You must be JoAnna? I'm Violet, come in - mi casa es su casa."

(Emp. Manip. to gauge JoAnnas feelings for Violet making her fall in love with Violet // 7 dice including 1 Mega)

JoAnna looks at Violet and blinks, she'd been expecting a nova and had asked around, but the phrase 'beauty is one of her powers' didn't prepare one for the reality. Recovering she picked up the box and went inside, saying,

"Pleased to meet you."

Putting the box down she pressed a button inside it, picked up a cane, just as a voice blared out from inside, "Now presenting the Amazing Miss Harrison" she dropped the trench coat and put the cane down and assumed a pose with it.

It was a simple trick, but a good one. Featureless man turned into very hot woman. JoAnna was wearing a very feminine version of the Stage Magician's outfit from the waist up complete with top hat and coat tails, and from the waist down she had on fishnet stockings and high heel shoes. Picture

Quote:
(Emp. Manip. to gauge JoAnnas feelings for Violet making her fall in love with Violet // 7 dice including 1 Mega)
JoAnna's feelings towards Violet are intense, complicated, and ususual.

There's a trace of surprise/envy, JoAnna isn't used to being around women who are better looking that she is. Lacking is any sense of possessive jealousy, she doesn't know James strayed. The dominate emotion is one of intense desire, which Violet is used to, but mostly without a sexual edge, which she is not.

Violet judges that JoAnna is mostly straight but she also desires physical contact with Violet. Not really Violet the person (who she doesn't know), or even Violet the hot chick, but just the concept of Violet.

There's something about Violet which really hits JoAnna's buttons. JoAnna isn't opposed to sexual contact, Violet judges that she's in favor of it, but she'd be in favor of opening one of Violet's veins and drinking her blood too. There's no hostility, malice, or intention to hurt but the desire is that fundamental.

Violet looks amused at JoAnna and her irritation gave away to surprise as she realized JoAnna already desired her but obviously for a very different reason. She wants to be me?

Intrigued by this revelation she changed her plans and decided to ignite JoAnnas lust instead. But first things first. JoAnna wasn't expecting a date, she is here for the job.

Violet gave JoAnna an ambiguous smile and very gently pushed JoAnnas sexual desire for her. Lets see how she performs with a little distraction

(OOC: instead of making her fall in love with Violet she manipulates her lust with Emp. Manip. by one margin)

"So you are a stage magician... and a very gorgeous one too, I must confess. Enchant me - the stage is yours.", said Violet and guided JoAnna to the makeshift stage of the club. The room was still lacking some decoration but it already possessed a character of its own. It was a mixture of a classical burlesque-kind of stage-set up meets table-dance-bar kind of thing. Long rows of violet velvet hung from the ceiling and some spread down like tapestrys or large shawls. A large L-shaped bar sloped opposite the stage.

Violet took a seat in the front row and crossed her long legs resting her hands on her knee. The upright sitting position forced her big breasts which had been pushed together by Violets arms to severely stretch the tightknitted T-Shirt she wore and a generous display of cleavage was highly visible. This is going to be fun.

JoAnna delibrately took a few minutes longer setting up than she needed to. Violet was... a distraction, and not just because she was a nova. JoAnna found herself looking up every few moments to ogle her tight fitting clothes and what was in them. JoAnna considered,

*Hmm... just something about her. And here I thought it was just Jillian who was sometimes bi. Guess if I'm 99% straight then Violet brings out that 1%. Well... let's have some fun. I was never going to do the Party for the kiddies routine. Let's skip 'Family Entertainment and go to "Flirt with the guys".*

She says to Violet,

"This is a fun routine but it works best with a room full of guys. You'll just have to imagine me going from guy to guy." She adds with a wink, "And yes, I need to have a bouncer when I'm doing it... or be really friendly with whomever is there. Oh, and I'd like you to wear these..."

JoAnna hands Violet a wrist watch, a wallet, and a few other props including a few condoms and hits a button on her radio. Music, sometimes interrupted by an announcer, comes out and she begins.

First she takes off her gloves and makes them vanish. A few other things appear and disappear, including a condom that appears in place of things and is a running gag on how it's never around when it's needed.

Interspaced with acts on the stage JoAnna comes down into the audience, and involves and flirts with the crowd, which in this case is always Violet. There's much standing next to Violet, kneeling next to Violet so Violet can look down JoAnna's shirt, or taking things out of the inside of JoAnna's shirt.

JoAnna takes the wrist watch and makes it disappear, she takes a hundred dollar bill and transforms it into a one... with the same serial number. There's multiple sexual jokes and hints, condoms are given out or made to appear, once from inside Violet's tight clothing.

Finally as the music goes on JoAnna sits on Violet's lap breathing hard. Violet can tell it's only partly from exertion, JoAnna's eyes are a bit dilated from lust and the excitement of her act and her nipples are hard. JoAnna looks deeply in Violet's eyes and tells her a bit breathlessly,

"You're supposed to have a suit coat on or something." JoAnna again looks down Violet's shirt. "This is the point where I steal your wallet."

(OOC: 7 dice in perform with a +2 from Sexy and a Quality... it's a really good act).

Violet enjoyed JoAnnas routine very much laughing and giggling as she imagined how the crowd would react to her gags and jokes. Each time JoAnna made eye contact with Violet she made sure to increase her desire by just a tiny little bit more.

The prospect of taking JoAnna upstairs to her quarters and slowly peel her out of her clothes made Violet all fidgety and her immediate response was highly visible as her nipples poked through her shirt. JoAnna was great, not only her talent on the stage but also the way she moved, the sound of her voice and her overall acting. She was never slutty or indecent, she knew exactly how to balance on the edge never crossing the border to cheesiness.

Violets breathing matched JoAnnas as she sat down on her lap, her body was aching for intimacy. She barely heard what JoAnna said but the way her voice sounded spoke a very clear language for Violet. Licking her lips Violet half opened her mouth and answered as breathlessly, "You can steal a kiss from me instead"

(OOC:Violet applies an aphrodisiac on her lips using Poison // 7 dice including 1 Mega)

...Licking her lips Violet half opened her mouth and answered as breathlessly, "You can steal a kiss from me instead"
JoAnna answers, "I'd be glad to..." and then leans against Violet intimately and kisses her on the lips... and continues the kiss with her tongue invading Violet's mouth.

Through a haze of lust JoAnna thinks, *I've been wanting to do that since we met... it's in the bite...* and then pushes that aside and just enjoys the moment.

Violet drinks in JoAnnas kiss as if her life depended on it. As she felt Joannas tongue exploring her mouth she simply moaned with affirmation and slowly wrapped her arms around JoAnnas back to hold her secure.

After what seemed an eternity of passionate kissing Violet very gently releases JoAnna and smiles at her through half opened eyes. "You taste like honey, darling." Oh my god, that was good!

"Mind if we go to my quarters and negotiate your contract? I believe there are a few points we have to go through in detail.", Violet gently put JoAnna on her feet again and taking one hand she slowly guided her to her private quarters.

(ooc: activate - The Voice and Persuader)

Once they reached her quarters Violet released JoAnnas hand and slowly walked to her large bed. Taking off her boots she lolled on her bed until she lay on her stomach offering a generous display of cleavage for JoAnnas ogling eyes.

Waiting just for a short moment she straightened up kneeling on the bed and reached with one hand to her crotch while she arched her back throwing her long mane back with the same motion. Her large breasts barely contained in the tight shirt almost ripped through the taut fabric. After some gyrating motion with her hips she moved her hand slowly upwards until she reached the knot of her shirt tugging playfully at it.

"I could need your help here, love...", Violet smiled lustfully at Joanna.

(OOC: activate - Seductive Looks, Seductive and if necessary Appearance Alteration to make JoAnna feel more comfortable around Violet)

Violet drinks in JoAnnas kiss as if her life depended on it. As she felt Joannas tongue exploring her mouth she simply moaned with affirmation and slowly wrapped her arms around JoAnnas back to hold her secure.

After what seemed an eternity of passionate kissing Violet very gently releases JoAnna and smiles at her through half opened eyes. "You taste like honey, darling." Oh my god, that was good!
Not quite able to talk JoAnna thinks, *And you taste like life, like freedom, like Attention.*

Quote:
..."Mind if we go to my quarters and negotiate your contract?...
Violet's choice of phrasing was somewhat unfortunate, JoAnna had heard it before and the memory clears her head a little...

She realizes, *Now that sounds very different coming from Violet than from a 55 year old overweight married club manager.*

Quote:
...I believe there are a few points we have to go through in detail.", Violet gently put JoAnna on her feet again and taking one hand she slowly guided her to her private quarters.
(ooc: activate - The Voice and Persuader)
...but it doesn't really change anything. On her feet JoAnna kisses Violet deeply again and replies,

"I'd love to."

Quote:
Once they reached her quarters Violet released JoAnnas hand and slowly walked to her large bed. Taking off her boots she lolled on her bed...
Inside Violet's room JoAnna takes advantage of the brief pause to put her hat on a table, take off her shoes, and put her jacket over a chair. With slightly shaky hands she starts to unbutton her vest...

Quote:
...until she lay on her stomach offering a generous display of cleavage for JoAnnas ogling eyes.

Waiting just for a short moment she straightened up kneeling on the bed and reached with one hand to her crotch while she arched her back throwing her long mane back with the same motion. Her large breasts barely contained in the tight shirt almost ripped through the taut fabric...
Staring at Violet as she moved around, JoAnna had to take three tries before getting the last button off and dropping the vest on the table, leaving her in a bra and fishnet stockings. There was something odd about the bra, not only did it gather JoAnna's grapefruit sized breasts to enhance her cleavage, but it also had hooks in places it shouldn't.

Quote:
... After some gyrating motion with her hips she moved her hand slowly upwards until she reached the knot of her shirt tugging playfully at it.

"I could need your help here, love...", Violet smiled lustfully at Joanna.
JoAnna gave a shake of her head making her hair go a bit a tumble as she walked over to the bed, and then went to her knees on it. She said,

"Sure... let me make that disappear..."

Putting her hands on Violet's bare stomach she slowly slid them upwards to the knot, and then under it. Moving her hands under the shirt along Violet's ribs she grabbed it and slowly pealed it upwards, making sure to rub every inch of the flesh as it was exposed.

Originally Posted By: Courier
JoAnna gave a shake of her head making her hair go a bit a tumble as she walked over to the bed, and then went to her knees on it. She said,

"Sure... let me make that disappear..."

Putting her hands on Violet's bare stomach she slowly slid them upwards to the knot, and then under it. Moving her hands under the shirt along Violet's ribs she grabbed it and slowly pealed it upwards, making sure to rub every inch of the flesh as it was exposed.

Violet hmmd intensively the moment JoAnnas hands touched her. Her breathing increased and her body tensed with carnal lust as she felt JoAnna cupping her large breasts. Ner nipples ached with anticipation and sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. Unable to wait any longer Violet shredded her own shirt with an effortless jerk and grabbed with her other hand for JoAnnas hair.

She looked into JoAnnas eyes with burning desire and whispered breathlessly, "I want you..." and gave her the most intensive kiss yet. As their tongues locked with lust and desire Violet traced with her free hand down JoAnnas back and carefully unhooked her bra which seemed like an herculean effort of patience for her.

JoAnnas large breasts sprung free of their confining bra and Violet didn't hesitate to fondle her every inch of womanly flesh her hands could reach. Violet slowly felt how her lust took over and struggled visibly to contain herself. Her body shivered and she let out short gasps of pleasure and lust. Releasing herself from the kiss she looked longingly at JoAnna and reached for JoAnnas hand guiding it slowly down to her crotch.

Violet was breathless and her hips buckled in anticipation as she slowly slid down on her back. She wasn't able to speak but her bodylanguage was more than obvious. Violets pleading eyes met JoAnnas...

...Releasing herself from the kiss she looked longingly at JoAnna and reached for JoAnnas hand guiding it slowly down to her crotch.

Violet was breathless and her hips buckled in anticipation as she slowly slid down on her back. She wasn't able to speak but her bodylanguage was more than obvious. Violets pleading eyes met JoAnnas...
Locking eyes with Violet, JoAnna caressed Violet's crotch through her pants prolonging the moment shifted her shoulders back and forth making her breasts sway.

Then with a devilish smile JoAnna smoothly moved down and with both hands grabbed Violet's pants' waist and pulled them totally off, leaving her bare. Tossing the pants off the bed, JoAnna put one hand on either of Violet's knees and spread her legs, then she let her hands move slowly up each leg till they were on her crotch.

JoAnna took a breath and blew on Violet's aching feminineness. Then she went down and gave her a dainty lick, and then she blew lightly on her again. Looking upwards she tried to lock eyes with Violet before she lowered her head and really started in on her.

For a straight girl JoAnna knew pretty well how to work Violets buttons.

Looking upwards she tried to lock eyes with Violet before she lowered her head and really started in on her.

Violet looked back at her with a mixture of desire and devotion. As soon as JoAnna started in on her she completely lost track of time. She felt her body stiffening and relaxing each time JoAnnas wicked tongue licked her sex.

Struggling to keep as much in control as possible Violet started to knead her own breasts applying some of her superhuman strength with each grope. She didn't want to accidently hurt JoAnna and the mixture of concentration and carnal lust prolonged the blissful release her body ached for.

With a sudden jerk and complete stiffening of her body Violet came with the intensity of an erupting vulcan. She buckled up and straightened up embracing JoAnna and almost crushed her. Appalled of her own strength Violet quickly released JoAnna and tried to overplay her sudden change of mood. Playing tired she let herself fall down on the bed again and gasped exaggerated.

"That was... unbelievable, JoAnna...", she purred breathlessly. Oh my gosh, I almost killed her. I hope she didn't notice that...

JoAnna gasped and squeaked a bit in surprise when Violet showed some of her strength but relaxed when Violet did.

Quote:
Playing tired she let herself fall down on the bed again and gasped exaggerated.

"That was... unbelievable, JoAnna...", she purred breathlessly.

JoAnna thought *Yes, I hear that from James too...*

JoAnna says with an innocent look,

"Really?"

Putting both thumbs under her waist JoAnna strips off her panties and stockings and pushes them off the bed. Coming to her knees she lets Violet look at her fully nude form for a drawn out moment while she not so much cups but offers her own breasts. Leaning down JoAnna "walks" forward on her hands till she was above and face to face with Violet where she adds,

"...I had no idea."

JoAnna kisses Violet deeply.

JoAnna gasped and squeaked a bit in surprise when Violet showed some of her strength but relaxed when Violet did.

That was close...

JoAnna says with an innocent look,

"Really?"

Putting both thumbs under her waist JoAnna strips off her panties and stockings and pushes them off the bed. Coming to her knees she lets Violet look at her fully nude form for a drawn out moment while she not so much cups but offers her own breasts. Leaning down JoAnna "walks" forward on her hands till she was above and face to face with Violet where she adds,

"...I had no idea."

JoAnna kisses Violet deeply.

What a sight! I got to touch those breasts!

Violet reached for JoAnnas breasts almost hypnotized by their beautiful shape and fullness. JoAnnas kiss caught her by surprise and she responded with a girlish squeal which very quickly turned into a lustful hmming again.

I could kiss her forever. This is the best kiss..., Violet couldn't finish her thought as she delved deeper into JoAnnas kiss.

Reaching out with her senses Violet sipped in the burning desire which spread from JoAnna. Her emotion was so overwhelming that it infected her with the same intensity. Violets breathing increased again as her heartbeat pounded with carnal lust.

Staying tonguelocked Violet reached down with her hand and slowly slid over JoAnnas vulva. Entering her gently she pushed a tiny amount of quantum to spike JoAnnas lust, making her orgasm with the slightest touch of her clitoris. Feeling how JoAnna squirmed above her and involuntarily bit into Violets lip making it bleed a little Violet smiled mischieviously at her. She knew what JoAnna wanted and she had it all.

JoAnna shuddered in mindless orgasm at Violet's touch and only barely had the wherewithal to lick Violet's blood. If she'd been thinking clearly she might have bitten herself too but rational thought had been pushed aside and JoAnna was functioning on instinct.

JoAnna grabbed Violet's head with both hands intending to force another long kiss and get more of that wonderful blood. Instead she arched her back and let out a long series of mindless wails as her body was wracked by orgasm after orgasm.

"Do you want more or have you tasted it enough?", Violet lifted JoAnnas helpless body up and placed her gently on her back reversing the way both women were laying over each other. Then she slowly dipped her tongue over her vulva and up to her navel playfully lashing around it. With her hands she traced the sides of her waist and up to her torso barely touching the delicate skin unti she reached JoAnnas full breasts.

Violet moved in a prancelike motion upwards and caressed JoAnnas nipples with countless kisses and lashing of her tongue. She could tell by the way JoAnna was breathing that she had nearly spent her and waited just a little longer before she sent her to orgasmoblivion.

Violet looked a last time into JoAnnas eyes before she gave her a last kiss. As soon as their lips touched she released all her own built up tension in a warm spreading wave as she pushed a good deal of quantum into the last embrace making both of them orgasm at once. Violet closed her eyes, she wanted this moment to last forever.

For a timeless period JoAnna experienced a Total Sensory Overload of pleasure. When time finally started flowing again JoAnna slowly realized it must have been minutes and not days. She was still in the same room in bed with Violet who was lying next to her. She felt great if more than a little tired. JoAnna weakly said,

"Wow. Just... wow."

After a moment she manged,

"I'd never been with a woman before... Never even thought about it. You were great. Say... does this make me a lesbian?"

Violet had cuddled up with JoAnna laying an arm around her waist and carefully playing with a finger around her navel. She could smell her hair, the perfume she had picked for this 'date' it all mixed perfectly with her beautiful body.

JoAnna weakly said,

"Wow. Just... wow."

After a moment she manged,

"I'd never been with a woman before... Never even thought about it. You were great. Say... does this make me a lesbian?"

"You had lesbian sex... that doesn't necessarily make you a lesbian. As far as I'm concerned you're still pretty much into men. I suppose I'm an exception on many levels.", Violet answered.

After a pause she realized that JoAnna might be more confused than she assumed. She felt so natural and yet she was a straight girl. "I'm sorry, JoAnna, My answer's been a little disregarding your confusion. You are not a lesbian unless you want to. I'm not a lesbian... but I'm also a tad more complicated in that matter. I'm here for you if you need me, I promise.", Violet moved her hand up to one of JoAnnas large breasts and cupped it very gently, just holding it and feeling the pounding of JoAnnas heart.

JoAnna puts her hand over Violet's, welcoming it... but it's obvious she's not up to anything more energetic. JoAnna gives a giggle and says,

"Right. I should know that, I've had conversations like this before, it's just the role reversal is a bit jarring."

"Are you...?" *...seeing someone? Gack, that is so High School.*

"Are you...?" *...seeing someone? Gack, that is so High School.*

"Would it make a difference?", Violets voice sounded sincerely and warm. She really cared for JoAnna and she didn't want to hurt her.

"Are you?", Violet asked while she carefully caressed JoAnna neck. Her smell is intoxicating... I think I'm falling in love

JoAnna gives a pleasant hum at Violet's caresses and shifts her weight to give her better access but responds,

"Yes, I am..." *But I'd leave him for you...* "...he's a god, like you. ...hmmm... Jillian and I hooked up with James right after Z-day. He's... well..."

"Yes, I am..." *But I'd leave him for you...* "...he's a god, like you. ...hmmm... Jillian and I hooked up with James right after Z-day. He's... well..."

"James is your boyfriend? I though you were just good friends... like a team. But I suppose having him around...", Violet stopped in midsentence and carefully rearrenged her thoughts. He IS a god, if she only knew...

"He is a nice and handsome guy. You mustn't give him up, though I feel very flattered if you did. Is he the jealous type?"

hmm... difficult matter, I see

"I'm not seeing anyone... steady.", trying to make JoAnna more comfortable Violet shifted her position and made the embrace even closer.

"What would you want? I mean honestly... I feel that you have something on your mind but haven't mustered the courage to word it. Trust me, love.", Violet layed her hand on JoAnnas chest where her heart was as if she wanted to hold it and protect it.

... or want to be me?

Violet smiled at JoAnna and hugged her tightly. "I want you, too."

She sighed and added, "My life has really turned upside down ever since I changed. I'm still trying to find my bearings. The world has turned into such an ugly place... you need to be strong to survive...", Violet shivered as she remembered how she erupted.

"I think I'm falling in love with you, JoAnna... this is new to me, too."

"...The world has turned into such an ugly place... you need to be strong to survive...", Violet shivered as she remembered how she erupted.
This sparks a thought or memory in JoAnna, Violet can almost visibly see the light bulb going off.

Quote:
"I think I'm falling in love with you, JoAnna... this is new to me, too."
JoAnna replies,

"James would never share me with a man. But he thought Jill and I were lovers and was OK with it. If..."

JoAnna breaks off, not sure where that thought is going.

"James would never share me with a man. But he thought Jill and I were lovers and was OK with it. If..."

JoAnna breaks off, not sure where that thought is going.

"You mean he wouldn't object if we were lovers as long as he thought to be your man?", Violet raised a brow.

I know exactly where this is heading..., Violet smiled to herself.

JoAnna replies,

"I mean he doesn't mind being shared... of course... ah..."

*Of course this means you would have to be sleeping with James too.* JoAnna completes the thought with a twinge of jealousy. *But then he'd be actively working at keeping you alive too.*

JoAnna eyes Violet's assets and admits,

"Oh, you're his type all right. Jillian's too. But... I don't think it'd be a charade, you'd be doing more than hitting on him."

JoAnna waits a moment for that to sink in and then adds,

"He's a good man. Especially now. He's good at providing, good in bed, you wouldn't believe his stamina. He's good at keeping people alive too. That's important. There was this guy who was stalking me and well... he disappeared."

"I think he'd let me walk away from him, but it'd be better if you... well..."

JoAnna gets a somewhat guilty expression on her face at this last part and thinks, *Sleazy. Suggesting to your lover that she should be having sex with your boyfriend. But it made sense before when Jill suggested it to me and it makes sense now.*

Archived