Aberrant: Dead Rising - Chapter 4a: Blood and Darkness

Dawn OOC

The Captain looked thoughtful. "Ok, lets forget the vehicles. We can get trucks anywhere, we've already got the weapons loaded in our vehicle. Right now those freak zombies are contained in that building lets leave them there. We can always come back later with a bigger crew and more firepower and make sure we don't end up just letting the mutants out. What to you guys say?"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another half an hour of work had the entrance blocked. Another pile of junk was over the hole that James had punched through, blocking someone mortal from crawling through it. The trucks were loaded, and everyone was thoroughly sick of heavy weapons, black goo and Lawton in general.

To Fox,

"Well, these didn't feel like the other, normal zombies. They felt like a greater threat - no duh, but it could be handy in locating others of these mutants."

For not the first time, Preist wondered wether man was meant to live. Now with Mutated Zombies, no normal crew could have competed. There would have been unacceptable losses, if the team could have won at all. This definitely sucked.

Priest had a good thought, it would be handy to have a way to detect the mutant deaders. "Good idea Priest. But yeah, it's more than just inside that building already. Jules and I ran into one yesterday while we were here. I think after we deal with other pressing issues we'll need to come back before the mutant strain spreads beyond Lawton. And I pray these things aren't all gonna mutate after a while."

Archived