Nemesis Facility: Cafeteria

Stargaizer

"There's not much to talk about. Violet is right. I can't change a thing about it. You're the cool guys with superpowers and I'm just, Samantha. That's all - good ol' Sam.", she was clearly frustrated about her own situation and it conflicted with the knowledge that Violet was there to protect her.

"I shouldn't complain but if I look around I see cool people. Superpowered people. I don't fit in here - Violet does but not me."

Will paused and searched for words, then he said, "Sam... you got more of a mixed bag than we did, but would you trade spots with Draygo?"

Will added, "Also, I feel stupid for putting it this way but there's lots of comic examples of the human half also getting empowered. As I understand it, Violet is your power, so you already have one. Eventually you might be able to access Violet's power or develop your own separate from her."

Will smiled in half jest and said, "Hang around this group long enough and we'll find you a power ring if nothing else."

"I think you don't understand William. I know that she wouldn't exist without me but it is still frustrating. Why couldn't I be like you? Or Alex?", she looked at both of them before she continued.

"And even if you did find a power ring, I would still be dependent on that ring unlike you. You are super by yourself - I am not, I'm just the host.", she shrugged and slowly stood up.

"I'll take a walk to clear my mind, sorry to have bothered you with my thoughts."

Don't be so hard on yourself, Sam. They like you and they're going to be your friends, our friends. Stay - for both of us. Please.

Samantha suddenly stopped unsure what to do.

Will made a motion to get to his feet then thought better of it, he wasn't totally sure he wouldn't fall over. Instead he said,

"Sam, you're not a bother... but 'host' is the wrong word. You are her source. When that Null guy zapped me I lost my powers. What happened to you? No Violet right? She didn't just lose her powers, she just stopped existing?" Some of this is a guess... but it's what makes sense based on Draygo being human and everything else.

"If you were just a host she would have died right then and there."

"She didn't stop to exist - she was just very far away, very weak, like a whisper", Samantha turned around and crossed her arms infront of her chest.

"Maybe you should spend a day around Null and then we'll talk again about this?", she felt frustration built up to anger and forced it down.

"Just forget about it, Will. I just wanted to make sure you're fine.", I'm so confused

If you want to take a time off, I can take over for you, Sam. Cool down I'll handle it from here.

Samantha briefly nodded to herself and closed her eyes - then she transformed into Violet and almost instantly the mood around her changed. Violet looked relaxed and in good spirits as if the practice session with Morph didn't wore her down.

"Sam needs a time out and I'm a bit hungry.", Violet said almost cheerfully and sat down again finishing Samantha's plate.

"She'll get over it, William. So you guys got a beating, right?, Violet flashed them one of her perfect smiles obviously a bit gleeful about their humbling training sessions.

Violet's beauty as always turned Will's thoughts to... other things, and that her top was too small didn't help. *Am I really too tired too... yeah, darn it, I am.* Will pulled his thoughts back to the conversation and answered,

"Beating is a good word. I think I learned a lot though. Sparing gets intense when the room has a reset button."

Will tore his eyes off Violet and turned to Alex, "How about you Alex? Did you need to hit 'reset'? Run into walls or something?"

"Walls, obstacles, Accelerate's fists and kicks, take your pick. I still ache in places I didn't know could Ache. Trough it all she made it all seem so utterly effortless. I only hope I can be that good one day."

She nods to Violet. "Tell Sam not to worry about things so much. If she wasn't special I don't think she'd be here."

She looked to the others. "I hate to bring everyone down, but I'm nearly dead on my feet. I'm gonna go see how well my new bed sleeps. I'll see y'all either later tonight or tomorrow morning."

With that she goes back to her room and disrobes, wearing only a tanktop and shorts and climbs into bed. barely managing to turn out the light, she falls asleep, Dreaming of one day being able to outrun her new mentor.

Violet nodded at Alex smiling a little. "I suppose she knows that. But she still thinks she got the worse part of the deal... which I kinda can relate to."

Alex stood up and excused herself which left William and Violet to themselves. Violet grinned at him and playfully let her arm fall in his direction casually touching his.

"I heard that earlier, Will. I could give you a nice massage in your room. Rub you the right way.", she winked at him.

*But don't expect more. I got the feeling we're being watched around here and I don't like that. I still don't fully trust this place. Aside from that you don't look like you're in any condition to do more than moan pleasurably*

Will answered with a grin and a wink, "You're an angel... I'd like that" without saying which of Violet's statements he was responding too... both of them probably.

Will washed down the last of his food with orange juice, bused their trays, and led Violet back to his place. Although still exhausted walking around was less of a conscious effort now.

Violet followed William to his quarters and started to undress him using her Telekinesis.

"Go to you bed, I'll be there with you in a minute.", she winked at him and went to the bathroom.

Smiling at her reflection in the mirror Violet stripped naked and then concentrated on her shapeshifting abilities covering herself in an unrivaled and unseen bodice with corsage and matching thongs that left almost nothing to the imagination. She wouldn't sleep with him but he sure would have something nice to dream about and maybe even touch.

Stepping out of the bathroom Violet dimmed the light and slowly approached William giving him a good view of her perfectly shaped body.

"On your back, buster.", she half commanded him. He reluctantly turned around forcing his eyes off her in the last second. Violet jumped on the bed like a large cat and carefully sat on the lower part of his back not really putting any weight on him. Using her newfound powers she increased the temperature in her hands and slowly started to massage his back.

"You sure are in a good shape, William. I like your body.", she quietly said as she carefully worked on his muscles easing the tension and knots he may have gotten from a hard workout.

Will's eyes were glued to Violet from the moment she stepped out of the bathroom. It was heaven having her work on him... and as she did so he planned his seduction attempt... which would take place in just a few moments...

...zzz

Will was asleep before Violet was finished.

Archived