Nemesis Facility

Stargaizer

The doctor lifted his hands as Violet woke up very violently. He didn't back away though, and listened, impatiently, at Violet and William's exchange. Finally though, he'd had enough and jumped in just as William finished. "Yes, yes, this is all very heartwarming I assure you, but I have work to do. So, if you would please be quiet, I can finish my work. Ok? Now, so that you won't jabber my ear off, what's interesting is two people in one body, and little miss, what happened to you is that you pushed your powers beyond what they're ready for. You used your own life force to power give you enough power to lift my little friend over there, and once you were finished, it caught up with you.

Now, may I get back to work? Thank you." And with that he went back to poking and prodding, promising to get to William and Alexandra later.

Draygo, for his part, didn't say anything, not wanting to draw the ire of the doctor, though he did nod in response to Violet's question, still meek in the presence of the doctor.

Violet wanted to protest but kept it to herself. She didn’t like the ‘Shaman’ at all but he provided her with one interesting bit of information – she had pushed too far. What she didn’t like was the way he spoke about Samantha and her.

”Watch it there! Sam has no control over this body and I have no desire to have control over hers. And will you stop poking me like that? Get your stinkin’ fingers off me.”

Violet crossed her arms defensively across her chest – at least as good as that was possible given her more than abundant size of her breasts.

Since the doctor wasn't touching Violet in any inappropriate way, her covering up didn't effect his poking any. Her words though aggrivated him to no end, and did prompt him to take his hands away, so that he could put his fists on his hips. The image might have been humorous, if it weren't for the seriousness of his face and the presence of his pose.

"Now listen here. I've seen goddesses come through here that make you look like our friend over there," the doctor said, motioning towards Draygo with his head. "And I never acted in any way other than professionally with them, so don't flatter yourself. And now that that's out of the way, I have tests that I have to do, and we can do it now, or you can go out and kill yourself or someone else because you don't know what you can do, and we can do this when you're brought back. The choice is yours..."

Without waiting for a response, the doctor put one hand on her forehead and one on her stomach. Immediately Violet felt herself shunted to the back, allowing Samantha control, which was quickly taken away from her as she was completely paralyzed. The doctor closed his eyes and started a low hum. This continued for about 45 seconds, which seemed like an eternity for Samantha and Violet. After he was finished, he removed his hands, took out a notepad and pen, and jotted several things down.

The paralysis wore off fairly quickly, allowing Samantha complete control over her body by the time the doctor was finished writing. His 'examination' of Samantha and Violet complete, he ignored her and turned to the other two. His tone was flat as he asked, "So, who's next?

The doctor looked pleased. "Well, at least you offered. Maybe you won't kick and scream and make my job as difficult as my last patient did. Ok, let's see what we have here..." And with that the doctor started poking and prodding William, just as he had Violet, except that he focused mainly on his arms and torso.

Originally Posted By: Stargaizer

Without waiting for a response, the doctor put one hand on her forehead and one on her stomach. Immediately Violet felt herself shunted to the back, allowing Samantha control, which was quickly taken away from her as she was completely paralyzed. The doctor closed his eyes and started a low hum. This continued for about 45 seconds, which seemed like an eternity for Samantha and Violet. After he was finished, he removed his hands, took out a notepad and pen, and jotted several things down.

The paralysis wore off fairly quickly, allowing Samantha complete control over her body by the time the doctor was finished writing. His 'examination' of Samantha and Violet complete, he ignored her and turned to the other two. His tone was flat as he asked, "So, who's next?

Samantha blinked a few times and groaned, then her body stiffened again.

Click to reveal..

Samantha looked with panic in her eyes at Will and then her body transformed yet again as Violet took over.

Her temper was almost palpable and she flashed the 'Shaman' an extremely angry look but held her tongue in check.

"Can I leave now?", she asked with pure vitriol in her voice.

Deep inside Samantha screamed at Violet Why are you doing this? There is no danger, I don't need you right now. I want to talk with Will. Violet? Are you listening? Violet!!

Draygo simply nodded in response to Violet's question, still not wanting to speak out loud around the doctor.

The doctor, for his part, completely ignored Violet, and preformed the same routine on William that he had on her, sans the paralysis part. He put his hand on William's forehead and one on his stomach. The doctor closed his eyes and started a low hum. This continued for about 45 seconds, which seemed like an forever to William. After he was finished, he removed his hands, took out a notepad and pen, and jotted several things down.

The doctor finished his writing, and his 'examination' of William was complete. As such, he started ignoring him and turned to Alexandra. His tone was flat as he asked, "So, you're up."

The doctor looked only slightly less pleased than he did with William, who he completely ignored. "Well, you didn't offer first, but maybe you'll be be just as plesant as my last and not kick and scream and make my job as difficult as my first patient did. Ok, let's see what we have here..." And with that the doctor started poking and prodding Alexandra, just as he had William and Violet, except that he focused mainly on her arms and legs.

Draygo nodded in William's direction, indicating that he could follow Violet out of the medical quarters if he wanted to.

The doctor, for his part, completely ignored William and Draygo, and preformed the same routine on Alexandra that he had on the two before her, sans Violet's paralysis. He put his hand on Alexandra's forehead and one on her stomach. The doctor closed his eyes and started a low hum. This continued for about 45 seconds, which seemed like an eternity to Alexandra. After he was finished, he removed his hands, took out a notepad and pen, and jotted several things down.

The doctor finished his writing, and his 'examination' of the group was complete. As such, he started ignoring William and Alexandra and turned to Draygo. His tone was flat as he asked, "And now you get to wait until I finish my report. Don't hold your breath though, I have lots of other, more important things to do than to cater to you and your newcomers." Then he turned to William and Alexandra as if he were noticing them for the first time. He sounded shocked and suprised. "What are you two doing here? I'm finished with you, now shoo, out of here with you. I'm a doctor, not a babysitter, now shoo, shoo."

Draygo took the 'hint' and ushered William and Alexandra out of the Medical Quarters. He didn't say anything until the door was securely shut behind him, and once he did his tone was quiet and subdued. "Ok, now that that's over, you're free for a while. I'll call a team meeting once I get the report, but until them you guys are free to do as you please on the first level and free to come and go as you want from the cafeteria here on the second level. Anything else, or any questions, feel free to contact me. Just use the panel in your room. Okay?" And with that he looked between the two of them to see if they had any parting shots or questions.

Will was surprised that the hoped for report didn't instantly appear but moved on and said,

"How do we contact you, and when is our next work out or training session?"

After waiting for a response Will said, "I think I'll try to catch up to Violet and see what's bothering her."

Draygo replied, "Like I said, just use the panel in your room to send me a message. Trust me I'll get it. As far as workouts go, there's a gym in the lounge, and for a while, now, your training will be individual, working on your unique set of abilities. And, that'll happen after the team meeting."

Then, after the part about Violet, Draygo added, "Yes, that would be good. Maybe you could take Alexandra here with you, and make sure and tell her what I've told you all about your free time and the team meeting, ok? Thanks."

Violet stormed off down the hallway wanting to get to her quarters. She didn't look back and didn't cared about it neither. What she needed now was a nice warm bubble bath and a lot of me-time. Besides that Samantha was getting on her nerves and she didn't liked to be bossed around not even by her.

Shut up, Sam. I'm not in the mood for your childish behaviour. What do you want from Will anyway? What's so important that you need to talk to him? He was checking me out not you.

"Goddesses that makes me look like that dragon-freak? Never!", she repeated to herself in a mocking tone of the 'shamans' voice.

Click to reveal..
If the others follow her they surely will catch up with her

Alexandra nodded as they were dismissed. Part of her wanted to go to her quarters and get some sleep and a nice bath, but the other part told her to stick with Will and Violet at least for a littlewhile.

In that event she quickly caught up to Violet. "Hey, what's got you so edgy?You're okay aren't you?"

"Nothing is ok!", Violet spun around angrily. Then she shook her head and held it in her hands. ”Will you shut up already! It’s enough, Sam!”

Violet looked up again and realized she wasn’t alone. Suddenly she looked more embarrassed and less angry. ”I’m sorry… this is really complicated for me… us?” I don’t know what else to say. I guess we’re in this together – the four of us.”

Her shoulders slumped a bit forward as the driving force of adrenaline and anger washed away. She looked up again and managed to put on a weak smile. ”Can we start over?”

Violet gave Will a long intensive look. "Samantha wants to talk with you. I don't see any reason for that. She can talk to you once I'm done with my business. Aside from that I'm the only one that can protect her."

She didn't mean to let it sound as if she despised Samantha but she was seriously annoyed and fed up. She definitely needed a break.

"Lets go to your room and talk, ok? I want at least to have the illusion of privacy."

She raised an eyebrow not expecting that Will or Alex would object.

Archived