Crusades: Table Talk/OOC Thread

Stargaizer

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless something unforseen happens (which already has, so it's possible), Alley Kat should be at the cafeteria by the end of the next post (where he and the two of you parted ways). If you just 'happened' to show up there for breakfast, Draygo would introduce the three of you and then you all could take off...

So, if the two of you wanted to wake up and start getting ready for breakfast, that'd be ok.

Oh, and now that you've 'slept it off', everybody's back to normal... try not to quintuple botch again, eh? *smiles*

Ok, I'll be honest, this is my first time ever ST'ing a fight (in the WoD/D10 setting anyways).

Any questions/comments/concerns/tips/tricks/pointers/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to tell me if you think I'm doing something wrong, I want to hear about it.

Ok, HL's are like in the Abby book or V:tM (the only other WW core book that I have to reference). 7 health levels before death with increasing dice pool penalties (take away a dice) starting with 0 and going up to 6.

Also, soak will be with full Sta for both Bashing and Lethal damage, you're mutants not normal humans. No base soak for aggro though. Also, I'm going to say that you always re-roll a 10 on a soak pool. Sound fair.

Topic of Aggro, I have a question. Would you like to get rid of it? I'll leave this up to a vote, majority wins. I have no problem with it, and I'd just as soon have 2 different types of damage as 3. Up to you guys, yea or nay.

Standard difficulty to hit is a 6 unless modified with a power or curcumstance (such as shrinking down to a dragonfly gives +3diff). This ok, or would you like some way to be able to increase or decrease your defense (or even usually get a reflexive dodge), make it a resisted roll in some way?

Anything I missed?

Ya, my bad. I'm thinking we should try to take down the shapeshifter first. Draygo has truly massive defenses, so we might have to really unload on him many times (actually Will already has twice). If Morph's defenses aren't as good then we could put him down then 3 on 1 Draygo.

Or... maybe Violet could use a telepathic zap to order Draygo to attack Morph?

Will has the option to either try and break free (str+grapple) or try and squirm free (dex+athletics) or do something unexpected like Alley Kat did.

If Will were grappled in such a way as to leave even one arm free, he could attempt hitting the tenticle, however, as previously stated, his arms are pinned. That's why Draygo specifically 'shot' him in the leg.

Archived