Dragonball Evolution Trailer

G. Brookhaven

I knew it was gonna be bad when I first saw that they Alter James Marsters/aka SPIKE (Piccilos) make-up. The First make-up job from 2years ago looked DEAD ON!!!

Then, 8months ago I saw the ALL NEW look...

CRRRRRRAAAAAAAP TASTIC!!!

And even though I Really like James Marsters and JUMP FER JOY when I first heard 3years ago that he'd be in the show (I knew he was a BIG dbz Fan)

NO... I won't be going to see this RET-CON peice of "Creative Licensed" Tushy secretion.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh. is right. Last year almost every 20th Century Fox property TANKED. I now can see that the executives running the show over there are hopelessly uncreative and stuck in the past. I mean, c'mon...how many times do we have to see that "come on" hand wave from a martial artist in a ready stance. Plaaaayed out.

And now, realizing that they suck so bad, those same executives are being all butt hurt over Watchmen cuz they didnt have the balls and creativity to make it happen so they are trying to mess with Warner's Release.

Originally Posted By: SkyLion
I mean, c'mon...how many times do we have to see that "come on" hand wave from a martial artist in a ready stance.

About as many times as we have to read a post where you say your creativity is being limited because you don't have enough NP to spend.

Power gaming?

Plaaaaaaayed out.

Originally Posted By: Jaunt
Originally Posted By: SkyLion
I mean, c'mon...how many times do we have to see that "come on" hand wave from a martial artist in a ready stance.

About as many times as we have to read a post where you say your creativity is being limited because you don't have enough NP to spend.

Power gaming?

Plaaaaaaayed out.

That was uncalled for Dave...

Archived