Mutants & Masterminds: Harmony City - Combat Tracker: Day of the Dog-kinda-things

Dawn OOC

Combat: Day of the Dog-kinda-things

Init order:

Beta Ani-borg: 29

Brightstar: 25

Ditto & Alpha Ani-borg: 22 (Ditto goes first)

Tessaract: 18

Silas: 17

Primax: 14

Ani-borgs: 9

314-Omega: 8

Dwarfstar & Vixen: 7 (Dwarfstar is first)

Init (PCs)

314-Omega: 8

Brightstar: 25

Ditto: 22

Dwarfstar: 7

Primax: 14

Silas: 17

Tessaract: 18

Vixen: 7

Init (NPCs)

Alpha Ani-borg: 22 / DC 17

Beta Ani-borg: 29 / DC 16

Ani-borgs: 9 / DC 15

Rolls:

Vixen - 1d20=7

Initiative: Roll(1d20)+15:7,+15 Total:22

Ditto is holding his action. When/If one of the Ani-Borgs moves to attack another hero, or a civilian then he'll fire a blast to intercept. If this doesn't happen, then he'll simply go last and use the opportunity to fire upon an already injured Ani-Borg or support someone in trouble.

Init: 18

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1853695/

Once defenses are in place, Tess will teleport closer to the fray as a move action, then use Dimensional Pocket on as many ani-borgs as she can. The area of effect is a 50' radius burst, which is selective to effect only the borgs. Reflex DC 20 to avoid getting sucked into the holding space.

Hey, think I might be able to get a post about what's going in terms of which animal is attacking (or planning to) which person or hero?

Doesn't do me much good to hold my action to intercept an attack if I don't have the opportunity to say "Hey, I'll go after the dog who's running after the Mail Man." until after I read the post about the ani-borg already chasing him down and tearing his head off.

The Alpha and the Beta I understand since one goes before us and the other is tied with me, but the ones that go on 9 I'd like to get out of the picture before they cause any real problems but to do that I need to know what they're doing and which is the biggest threat.

Ditto,

Those had been advancing on the crowd, but with Brightstar's assault on one of them, they've turned their attention to her specifically and the team in general. It looks like two (#1 and #2) have zeroed in on Silas (as he's on the ground), two (#3 and #4) are contemplating Tessaract and another two (#5 and #6) are looking at Brightstar. Two seem to be looking at you as well (#7 and #8). One more (#9) is watching Dwarf and (#10) is with Alpha and Beta, near the fallen cop.

Let me know if you need more detail, please.

In short, they look as

• 2 weeks later...

There was confusion about when the round ended. Primax was going to react when an enemy came into range, so he reacted before the end of the round. I asked Brightstar to move her post to after we'd resolved all the actions for round one, which included Primax's reaction and the damage saves for the opponants.

• 3 weeks later...

At this point, none are active. You guys knock them out pretty fast. smile To be honest, if you guys want to fall out of combat, we can. It'll just get repetitive with waiting for one to pop out of Tessa's hold, only to get zotted immediately. I'm willing to say that they get zotted without problem so that we can move on to more interesting things. Sound good?

Omega, you can still track that signal. It's still operational.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived