Further Deletions

SJEllis

Well, Given that his last purge happened a while ago, he was given time to settle down, and he's back to old habits again, I can't agree with you.

So, ummm...If I can figger out a tactful way to bring it up with Mr Avers, I fully plan to write him...

As tempting as it is, I don't wanna attack him.

------------------

The Eleventh Wonder of the World.

Hype, Sacrelige, Uniforms...

Nah, I didn't really think you were going to see a change in CH in a couple of weeks or even a month. Whatever is happening with him has been building for a while and isn't going to radically change in the immediate future. I did think that the additional time would allow others within the company to speak to him after some rush projects were over.

And... To be honest, as much as I agree with most of the sentiments, I think there is a significant possiblity that some people are going to be perceived as guilty of being provacteurs and.or whiners. Not because their positions are without merit. Rather, because they are reacting emotionally and making statements grounded in the hurt and betrayal they feel rather than in objectivity. They're not necessarily wrong but if they're going to be taken seriously it needs to be approached in a different manner. That, incidentally, is why I offered my three suggestions on how to approach the matter if anyone is going to do it.

Kudos to Thingmaker for obtaining the public relations man's number. Saves me the trouble. Best of luck to those that pursue the matter. For myself, I'm already in the best forum any of the WW games has ever seen and Chosen is a better webmaster and administrator. If WW had any sense whatsoever they would snap him up and port the forums to their own site and let Conrad run the WoD stuff.

Hi....

I just wondered in to the N! Forums. Hmmm...got to agree on CH. I've noticed this since December (When I finally got connected to the WWW). He's criticized others for "inflammatory" posts, while "flaming" on his own posts for no reason. Some very serious problems in olde CH's head.

Anyway, I'm onboard on this. I like WW, but I think that CH is just driving business away from them. Hmmm...maybe that's what it will take for someone at WW to notice. "Shrug" I don't like the idea of any one "Employee" having as much power as CH seems to have. Maybe it's because he is the best "Computer Literate" person that WW could get...and they don't have anyone else. Then again "The Ranger" said he had offered his companies assistance with revamping biggrin.gif their site. I think it is going to take something "Bad & Drastic" to get CH to see the light...if that is possible. (Hehe - send him to some "Sensitivity" Classes..)

Thingmaker....

Thank you for posting the Name, Phone Number and Address. I'll try to keep a look out from here in Japan. Nice thing is that when it is 9 pm here, it is 8 am in Atlanta - and the "Day Before" my day (I understand if you are confused).

Nadrakas..."A Mind is a Terrible Thing"

------------------

"Life is like a box of Chocolates....it just gets eaten up by greedy people."

Quote:
Originally posted by Sidious:
ok is it just me or in the last 2 days has CH been well

Actual reason unknown but I also notice Adventure is pumped to the number one slot on the mainpage and the forums are being made-over somewhat. The blurb on the Trinity Universe is rewritten and now sounds far more appealing. Almost as if it were intended vice a spur of the action moment.

Perhaps he's reconsidered his own part in the recent events.

I said perhaps he'd reconsidered his part in events. I did not quote a reason why he had reflected on the matter.

Since this is not a zero sum game it matters not to me whether he received customer service classes, a word from a respected collegue, or just decided that punishing all the line customers to get back at a couple of abusive people was improper. Still, if it makes someone feel better, then the word from a staffer concerning his attitude is equally plausible.

- J

Archived